Who was the best, who left biggest legacy?

Who was the best, who left biggest legacy?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

For me? Its Duran, man was based as fuck.

Artem Lobov

Duran indisputably, although Hearns was my favorite of the 4 Kings

which one of those is Ali?

Did Duran ever beat Hearns? He probably had the best carrer, but damn, he got his ass beaten by all this guys.

Beat SRL while going up 2 weight classes, had a really close fight with Marvin Hagler, despite being a natural lightweight against one of the best middleweights in history

>quits

The correct opinion is Hagler=Hearns>SRL=Duran

For me, it's Idris Elba.

duran was a bum desu

Hagler was the best, but most people remember Sugar Ray because he spoke well

Hearns had the best story

Hagler and then hearns

No, Hearns savaged Duran the worst out of all of them. Easily the most brutal KO amongst the Fab 4's fights.

Attached: HearnsDuran.gif (320x240, 3.51M)

leonard obviously
what a dumb question

hagler and duran were the best, leonard left the biggest legacy in terms of setting a template for stage-managed low risk careers a la roy jones junior and money mayweather

>stage-managed low risk careers a la roy jones junior
How is RJJ an example of a stage-managed low risk careers? He beat Hopkins and Toney, two of the very best to ever lace them up, in his prime while they were in their physical primes.

The only fighters of his era that he didn't face were the nobody Euros who refused to come to America to fight, despite all the money and talent being in the USA.

never fight against actual best light heavyweight

Attached: 275px-Dariusz_Michalczewski.jpg (275x384, 25K)

Like I said, the only guys of his era he didn't fight were Euros who refused to come to America.
In the 90's America ran Middleweight, Super Middleweight, Light Heavyweight, and Heavyweight, undisputed.
Some of the Brits got Super Middle titles but that was it, and we all know they would have gotten creamed by Roy if they came over to the USA.

Duran had a whole HOF career before even meeting any of the others

Wilfred Benitez > Literally any opponent Duran fought before fighting SRL

Bottom right