>can't shoot
>played like shit in his NBA debut.
>only points were wide open dunks.

Very nice #1 overall pick.

Attached: hygxpUA_d.jpg (640x609, 51K)

He's 6'4 290lbs

He's 6'4 290lbs

i bet u won't say that to this face u lil bitch

remember when the same NBA pundits hyping Zion shit on Doncic this time last year despite his obvious skill level and accomplishments?

Nice dubs, but fuck yes I would. I’d have somebody waiting with their smart phone camera rolling so if he took a swing at me, I’m getting paid.

Doncic will never be a top 10 player so they're right

This guy is going to be the biggest bust in the last decade

Whatever ranking he is placed, he still be at least ten times better than amerimongrels such as Young, Lonzo, Hayes etc..

Fultz
That PF from the Cavs (lmao i already forgot his name)

since lebron USA is so obsessed with athleticism over skill. if theyre not brainless dunk machines or poor mans lebrons theyre shit

He's 5'11 320lbs

is it racist to call him a gorilla? or just pointing out the truth?

Trae young is gonna have a better sophomore season than Doncic.

Were they first overalls?

Should be fine since you're one as well

yes, there is almost no way zion will be worse than fultz or Anthony Bennett, He'd have to have major injuries almost immediately, Hell if he averages like 12 points and 6 rebounds his rookie year he will be ahead of Bennett, who at the moment cant even get minutes in the G league.

My sides. Why can't nba teams evaluate talent?

>since lebron
More like jordan

Its usually the same few teams that fuck up.. looking at you hornets... zion will be a stud though.

>USA
Diocic was drafted 3rd overall in the NBA

>so obsessed with athleticism over skill
Lebron just coincides with the one and done era in college basketball.

the prevailing theory that teams have is that "you can teach a guy to shoot and pass, you cant teach 6'7" which makes sense on paper but the success stories where this actually happens are few and far between

Lebron is probably the best version of this theory working because he developed his outside shot in his late 20's

the 2017 draft is a good example of this, Fultz Lonzo and Josh Jackson were all drafted because they had "potential" and "the right body" but none of them could (and still cant) shoot. Tatum was the one with mediocre athleticism but actual basketball skills and he had the best year

Height and athleticism are big advantages but if a guy who has been playing bball since they were in middle school hasnt figured out how to make a 3 or a free throw by the time they are 20, what makes you think they will by 30?

Shaq never got better at FTs despite leading the league in attempts almost every year

Westbrick leads the league in usage and possessions every year and still cant shoot

I'd give zion a 10% chance of becoming blake griffin, 20% chance total bust and 70% chance ending up as a kenneth faried type

my money is on garland being the best player in the draft, a younger faster damian lillard. All the cavs need to do is trade that ball hoggin kobe wannabe chucking retard sexton and they are all set

I thought he was 8% bf, what the fuck happened?

he should have been the unanimous number 1 pick

Is he the second coming of Anthony Bennett?

Doncic came in as Euroleague MVP and a champion, and yes Euroleague is not as good as NBA but you still need IQ and skills to win it
only retarded murricans thought Doncic would flop cause he doesnt windmill dunk or do sick crossovers
Zion on other hand is complete opposite, cant shoot, no IQ, but hey he got that sick windmill dunk, right?

he's a big guy

imagine following a sport dominated by africans
cuck mentality is strong with fucking merimutts

for you

My middle school math teacher would always say this. He was also the basketball coach. I mean I sort of get the logic but it seems very limiting like you said.

Can he play defense? If he can play perimeter D and handle switches onto smaller guys, he'll be all-star level. Like Draymond 2.0

But Tatum is only successful now because of his athleticism. He thinks he has Kobe's mid-range game but he doesn't.

damn son YALL CAN IMPROVE UP ON MY BUSH DINNER I'M A STRONG BLACK NIGGER WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURE

Attached: 1529494810668.jpg (316x208, 17K)

The bar wasn’t high for Anthony Bennett though. When Cleveland took him, the pick was panned and nobody understood why they reached that high for him, so it was expected he wouldn’t live up to where he was selected.

dont give a fuck if he busts or not, i love him for allowing me to make bank from bookies betting against him winning roty

Few and far between is still better odds than trying to find another Paul George who grows 3 inches after being drafted. Kawhi was an awful shooter in college, and guys like Marc Gasol and Al Horford didn't start shooting 3s until they were in their 30s.

young is very overhyped, classic case of rookie on a shit team that gets to shoot too much and occasionally has an impressive stat line

"I have a big room, come sleep with me"

Attached: zion.jpg (448x655, 36K)

David Griffin the Pels GM was the GM for the Cavs and he drafted Anthony Bennett too lol

Zion actually has a great "basketball IQ," at least offensively. I think his problem is weird body type + injuries

>tfw me and zion try to pull off the same kind of awkward smooth talking
wtf I love Zion now

Friendly reminder that a lot of athletes are usually giant spergs and actually get below average ass