Football

>s-support your local c-club
>d-don't have a preference for winning teams
>you can't just opt to handpick high quality matches to watch
>Reeeeee

Attached: 1562800053724.png (785x731, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/842e0290-39f5-11e9-b856-5404d3811663
financialfootballnews.com/premier-league-2018-review-broadcasting-revenue/
standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-beat-manchester-city-to-top-premier-league-earnings-for-201718-season-a3842151.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Obama

This rule only applies to developed football natures where it has cultural importance, third worlders don't have much else to live for so need to gloryhunt to give their lives meaning.

Sports aren't that interesting if you're not emotionally invested, IMO

are you a private paid to defend oil companies from locals ?

100% this, but after years I've come to get more enjoyment out of seeing teams i hate lose than my teams win.
Seeing india lose in cricket or new zealand in rugby is way more exciting for me than seeing australia win desu

Very odd post. Soi drinkers love following big teams.

this is true, this is why I choose to be emotionally invested with Manchester United

Sports aren't that financially if you're not emotionally invested, IMO* ftfy
I only support teams I have my money on and stop supporting them when I'm not betting on them

sorry to hear that

I only watch football for the banter when the teams and players I dislike loses

This, and nothing gets you more invested than your local team

like what you want,who gives a shit

if you want to be a barsa fan and suck off messi everytime he touches the ball go for it noneone gives a fuck

relatable. I love watching bus parkers like italy and certain clubs lose because they play to defend a 1 point lead with endless fouls and that's not football to me. for the record, I also don't enjoy the tiki taka manlet dance where the players unlearn all skills except pressing and passing and nobody can shoot past a keeper anymore. football is in a bad state imo.

Supporting a European team while living in the city it's based - noble and great-tier

Supporting a European team while living in another European country (like Ukraine) - very decent-tier

Supporting your local South American/Asian/Oceania/African/whichever shithole you dwell - okay-tier

Supporting European team while living outside of Europe - absolutely disgusting tier

Simple as

foreigners simply don't understand football
how can you care about a team you have no affiliation with? makes no sense

Is is alright if the European club is not a considered big club?

I believe it's better and more noble than bandwagoning "big clubs"

For example, which one are you talking about?

You can still enjoy watching sports but you're right, nothing compares to seeing your local club win, especially if they're usually shit

My most fun sp moments where when i was 15yo and going to my local club (10 blocks distance from my home)
I went always with my friends from the hood, beer, wine, weed, they also did cocaine (i didnt). Also fights mostly with the police
Sometimes i also walked alone to the stadium. It was really a releaf to all the stress and shit of life
Good times
Then i moved to another place

Bigbrained post. Actually going to games and yelling at the referee whilst leaning over the pitchside fencing is great stress relief.

I remember once they were having wine with some pills, and they served me wine in another bottle cos i was too young

Attached: 1525124947802.jpg (480x405, 41K)

Do you understand that the reason for the success of the Premier League is globalization?
>> 94155846
> Supporting European team while living outside of Europe - absolutely disgusting tier
I'm very sorry user, but Adidas does not pay 7.5M per year just to sell T-shirts in the UK, Chevrolet Motor (USA Car Maker) does not pay 8 million per year for a lot of UK lads to recognize their brand. (1)
Overseas income is actually something for both PL and La Liga (Spain)

>Premier League revenue is split into various parts by the Premier League:
>Equal Share - 29%
>Facility fees - 17%
>Merit payments - 17%
>Overseas TV - 33%
>Central Commercial - 4%
>Equal share, Overseas TV and Central commercial are evenly split between all Premier League clubs and this makes up 56% of the Premier League money, much to the chagrin of the top 6 who want a larger share to themselves based on their league position and continue To lobby for this to happen, targeting a larger share of the Overseas TV money due to their international appeal. (2)

The next time it crosses your mind that someone from the Middle East watching the PL on Bein Sports while wearing their original Adidas shirt along with their child (who is also wearing an orginal shirt) is disgusting tier, remember that the group of Canadians supporting Chelsea from a bar, as the doctoral student in the USA paying for the Pre-Season games help a League to recive higher revenues and therefore be able to afford better players or coaches.

>(1) ft.com/content/842e0290-39f5-11e9-b856-5404d3811663
>(2) financialfootballnews.com/premier-league-2018-review-broadcasting-revenue/
>(3) related image: standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-beat-manchester-city-to-top-premier-league-earnings-for-201718-season-a3842151. html

Attached: www.standard.co.uk.png (570x592, 45K)

Is rice and fly a sport

>whichever shithole
>is from Ukraine

>my teams
spotted your mistake. how do you get invested if you don't autistically worship 1 team as some kind of divine entity?

>Sporting kike globalist European teams while being european
Completely cucked

I like the shirts tho, I always buy the ones I like but honestly outside of my country I only watch Mexican, Brazilian, and Argentinian teams, do not have a favorite one tho Palmeiras has my bias because of based Bolsonaro

You're still plastic but not a bandwagoner.

Murderbus is the best kind of football though. It's very satisfying to see your team pull it off.

Unlike yuro's the rest of the world watches multiple sports.

>have euro heritage in city with successful club
>support them as well as my local club
Simple as.

That’s why he’s crying you enormous faggot

Tbh I gave up supporting teams because it didn't feel genuine. It was like virtue signaling, but I honestly didn't feel any emotional attachment. Everything was plastic. I like watching sports in general, but nothing more for the sake of athleticism and sports betting/fantasy sports teams with friends. Also realized that looking up to athletes as role models is stupid as heck, most of the time they're awful people anyways.

Attached: thumb_when-the-teacher-talking-about-marine-biology-and-u-just-46284433.png (300x268, 48K)