So....user. this uh....lionel Messi is the supposed GOAT? Is that so

So....user. this uh....lionel Messi is the supposed GOAT? Is that so...

Attached: 1561257502535.jpg (647x644, 45K)

Attached: 3942687597862453.jpg (460x500, 42K)

it doesn't have to be this thread again, let's just talk about something else

What's your favourite joke lads?

The Goats:

1 - Pele
2 - Maradona
3 - ?
4 - Messi or Cristiano. Only the future will answer this question.

Have a good night.

A goat? Wut? The animal? Is it an analogy to say he's bad at football? That's mean for the goats. They are nice animals.

a englishman walks into a bar. he then goes "WAA?? U WOTT? BVLOEA GUVNA" and i punch him. the end

A horse walk into a bar. The bar tender asks "why the long face?". The horse, unable.to.understand the english language, shits on thenfloor and leaves

i don't get it?

That's pretty good

also funny because its what your average brazilian would do upon entering a bar

no they wouldn't

Who?

A Russian and a Finn decide to go out together for a weekend fishing trip. Not a single word is said Friday; on Saturday, they sit in silence too, until it starts to drizzle. Russian guy mumbles:
>Rain's starting.

For the rest of Saturday, and all of Sunday, they just keep fishing in silence. Finn gets home, and his wife asks how the trip was. He just shakes his head and says
>That Russian was such a blabbermouth!

LOL

So uh.....user...you like anime too, is that so?...

Attached: 1561307008732.jpg (624x643, 132K)

>americans pretending to know something about football

Sticks to womens football faggot

shut the fuck up germany

Two grains of sand are walking through a desert and one says to the other: "I think we're being followed".

The CIA is trying to infiltrate the Russian government and for that purpose trains one of their agents to become indistinguishable Russian.

After the American agent is finally sent to Russia, he decides to test his credibility as a Russian and goes to a bar in Moscow.

He goes to the barkeeper and orders a bottle of vodka in perfect Russian without any accent. After he effortlessly drinks the bottle he turns to the barkeeper and says: "Look how I drink, I truly am a Russian!"
But the barkeeper answers: "No, you're not a Russian."

Disappointed, the American agent then sees a balalaika in the corner, grabs it and plays and sings some traditional Russian songs on it, much to the delight of the entire bar.

After ending his concert to raving applause, the CIA agent then confidently goes back to the barkeeper: "Did you see how I played that balalaika? Now you know I'm a real Russian!"
The barkeeper: "Yes, you played very well, but you're still not Russian."

Angered and devastated by this, the American then spontaneusly started to dance the kalinka all over the bar. This, again, brought the man enthusiastic appreciation from the entire bar.

The man then yet again returned to the barkeeper: "Okay, now you really can't deny that I truly am a real Russian, you just simply can't."
The barkeepr: "You danced well, but no, you're still not a Russian".

Completely resigned by this, the American finally gives up and turns to the barkeeper one last time: "How? How did you know I'm not Russian? I speak your language flawlessly, I drink like a real Russian, I play and sing like a real Russian and dance like a real Russian. How could you possibly know I'm not actually Russian?"

The barkeeper: "It's simple. There are no black people in Russia."

“Knock-knock.
Who’s there?
George Zimmerman.
George Zimmerman who?
Ah, good. You’re on the jury.”

Even if the joke was good, my smile had already faded by the time I saw the German flag

>my smile had already faded by the time I saw the German flag
Just like when I out countries play each other littlle favela monkey

Attached: gredsc6z4ea.jpg (441x408, 11K)

Alright ya got me

Attached: 1543741600970.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Why shouldn’t you buy underwear from Ukraine?
Because Chernobyl fallout

fuxking kek

ha
shame non-bongs won't get this

i don't get it.