Now that the dust has settled we can all agree Megan Rapinoe has surpassed Muhammad Ali as the most cultural and...

Now that the dust has settled we can all agree Megan Rapinoe has surpassed Muhammad Ali as the most cultural and socially significant athlete of all time

Attached: 6EDF5798-813A-41F9-93ED-C67DD731F7F7.jpg (205x246, 9K)

Let me guess, she will now next run for some political office and you will elect her.

Americans should stick to w*men's soccer and negroball

lol no. also, post a picture with more talent

Attached: muhammadali_sugarrayrobinson_joelouis.jpg (500x408, 19K)

She hasn't surpassed him yet but she's getting up there. If this continues, decades from now the future will be on her side.
Slavery, women's rights, civil rights, and now the equality movements.
Most people on forums like this are on the wrong side of the bigotry fight.

>this whole thread

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

And most importantly fuck trump

Americans are ruining Yea Forums

I unironically heard people compare her to Ali.
Ali went to prison because his "male privilege" meant that he either had to go to prison or go to Vietnam. Something tells me this white woman hasn't had to go to prison to defend her beliefs has she?
Even Kaepernick you could make a case for, he at least got himself blackballed from the league.

Americans ruin a lot of things.

Attached: USWNT SJW.jpg (2129x2113, 1.03M)

She's got my vote

imagine having a country that doesn't give a fuck about soccer winning four (4) world cups since your fraudulent handball one. lol we don't even care about povertyball

It's more about the impact you have than what you've gone through. There are more women than black people. Rapinoe's potential is higher. Ali is a black icon, he will never be as appreciated as a white woman who plays her cards right. This is coming from a black guy.

I am surprised than no one has came up with the whole "white rich privileged girls playing sports" meme

It's come up, but not as legitimate criticism of how our larger society is constructed but merely as a way to undermine the social campaign the team is on. a campaign i feel is worthy of support regardless of the backgrounds of some of the players.

Who suprpassed who?

Dude most people dont know who this dyke is. Literally only 15 million watched the soccer game.

Black people were being beaten and killed for eating at the wrong diner. Women, especially white women, are a privileged class who gets preferential treatment in most areas and face less violence than males.

Ali is a boxing icon worldwide
More people watch every year his fights against foreman and frasier 30 years later than all womens wc games un history put together
Don't be so stupid ffs

What country are u

He goes by the name of blue peru

American Redditors are ruining Yea Forums*

one of the ones that your government steals from to prop you up

>lose to under 15 toddlers in Dallas

>great athlete

lmfao

President Rapinoe 2024, screenshot this

>post a picture with more talent

Attached: cyndigrp.jpg (1280x1175, 360K)

Attached: D2BD5AED-1CAA-4965-A886-3CC093550231.jpg (768x433, 68K)

>impact
Saying "FUCK drumpft B)" isn't some sort of powerful statement to get behind, dude, it’s the establishment view at this point. She's only being shilled because it's a bone to throw to progressives who don't actually care about sports, and they eat it up like they're flies and she's shit. There's no good reason for everyone to be sucking the dick she wishes she had like this, especially not when a squad of teenagers dunked on her.

These chicks are so fucking obnoxious. Nobody in this country gives 2 shits about soccer, let alone women's soccer. It's just the media sensationalizing and profiting off of this because a woman did something, and i guess a woman doing something is what sells these days. Directors at CNN were probably jizzing in their pants when they found out this chick is gay.

Good bait, still sage.

unironically this

You are not reading the political scenario correctly.

Womyns rights is already a 100 years old fight. This dumb cunt is doing nothing of value nor impressive. The internet allows for even easier preaching to masses.

What Ali did was on another level, Rapinoe is nothing else bu internet tantrums.

Muhammad Ali is known in the whole world
I had never even heard about this boomer dyke before this wwc, there are dozens of female athletes more relevant than her

Women's football is as relevant as Latvia on the world's stage

That right one has talent, talent in dick sucking if you catch my drift

Why don't South American and European teams win so they aren't so upset. You literally have one sport you play besides maybe the UK

Nobody here gives a shit about women's football though
Literally only you really do.

You Americans generally have the tendency to only care about sports that nobody else cares about.

OBSESSED

Wut

did you just vomit that word onto your keyboard or phone without knowing what it means?

look up the word Hans. I lke when I can get some shit European seething.

well in this case you, my friend, are actually, unironically and truthfully quite

OBSESSED

Both of u are gay homos and should fuck each others bumholes

>Muhammad Ali the most cultural and socially significant athlete of all time

That is completely wrong, without a doubt the most over rated athlete of all time. Jordan is more significant, and maybe Pele

Hot damn, Rapinghoe looks old af. Disgusting creatura

Attached: 1557860777683.jpg (470x470, 57K)

they're also referring to Ali's work on social issues, such as opposing the draft (and going to jail for it) and fighting for civil rights. What did MJ do except sell people sweatshop sneakers and stop Barkley from donating money to a homeless guy?

Does anyone have pics /screencaps of her tit? I guess it fell out last night. Morbid curiosity only.

I imagine this parallel has been drawn before but she's literally the female Cristiano Ronaldo. Her fans will say she deserves to act like such a big headed cunt because of what she's acheived.

Also quite clearly a homosexual.

>americans will now turn the Beautiful Game into a politicized le 56% abomination
The cancer of the earth.

*women

dude nobody here cares about soccer lmao