Have we reached peak cuck?

Have we reached peak cuck?

Attached: Brees.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

Really? Stop calling everything cucked

That's just called kids being kids, user. No matter who their dad is, kids will rarely ever see them as a hero. They probably just see Drew as this lame guy that tells them to go to bed and eat their vegetables.

no, but we have reached peak american

zion is a bust

Is that kid on the right Zion's kid? No way he's 19 and has a 6 years old son

Dunno my dad has always been my best friend since I was a little kid

>white guy hanging out with his black friend
>they bring their kids
>takes picture
>Yea Forums screams cuck

you guys are peak fragility

Either you're lying or he's a shitty parent. Especially when you're younger your parents aren't your friends. When you're older sure, but if you're 13 and your dad is your best friend something is fucked up.

This is the inevitable outcome of nu-internet culture. Stupid shit is recycled endlessly, regardless of the context or if it makes sense.
>famous athlete's kids dress of like another athlete they like
>"welp i guess that's the same thing as that guy enjoying watching the other guy fuck his wife"
/pol/tards really will be the first ones against the wall.

Not everyone comes from a broken household, dylan.

Shut up. Cuck

Your parent being your parent instead of your best bud doesn’t make your household broken, nigger.

tell me, where did he touch you?

Attached: assymcgee.jpg (1080x608, 69K)

American athletes can afford $5000 custom suits for their children on a whim. Just let that sink in.

He didn’t, he’s one of my best friends now.

t. divorced parents

Are you autistic, OP?

This. Ronaldo’s son is a huge Messi fan. Chris Pauls favorite player was Blake Griffin. List goes on.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go ravage another woman. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little boy - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the women that will eventually get fucked by him. Raised the perfect man ? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random woman who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. She gets to get fucked by him in every hole. She gets the benefits of hos kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised him. As a man who has a son, you are dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a boy for another woman to enjoy. It is the ultimate cuck. Think about it logically.

Have sex

Married for 40 years brah, I was just at their house on Sunday

If your dad is your friend when you're 13 either your household is broken or you are. Maybe if you had a father you'd know that Jamal.

These white kids looks like absolute pricks. They deserve to have cucked parents and bad relationship with them

Attached: 1560050645426.jpg (626x602, 58K)

I remember an interview where Kobe talked about how even his kids just view him as a dad.

How's this in any way cucked? Do you even understand what the word even means?

who is the black kid

Is this some of your original research?

>if your white sons take a picture with a black guy you're a cuck

BBC must be on polcels minds 24/7. Every polcel owns a BLACKED account under a fake name.

KYS

well you definitely didnt succeed as a parent so might as well kys

Attached: 58883109_2316359861760543_8102779408214917120_n.png (720x795, 565K)

cope

Who is the crackhead on the right?

T.daddyleftme

The only thing that's fucked up is your family, tyrone