Someone at ESPN should lose their job over this list

Someone at ESPN should lose their job over this list

Attached: lol.png (586x614, 19K)

Lol at no Virginia Tech

>USC
enough with this meme

People should lose their job at ESPN over encouraging illegal recruiting processes at several universities

>Mizzou at 19

Based even though we got the post season banhammer for no reason fuck the ncaa

How was the list made?

>13. Ohio St
Is this real life

> Michigan
> ranked
Hahahahahaha

BASED FUCKING HAWKEYES. SUCK MY DICK

Attached: 8040FF7D-FF4D-48CB-A18B-61C1EB9B6A4E.jpg (400x225, 31K)

>Texas at #24 and Georgia at #3 after that Sugar Bowl

cringe

Attached: 94cd3b10-3009-46a7-8a23-209390916595-large16x9_AP19002110167074.jpg (986x555, 95K)

>10 ranked SEC teams

College football is a joke

Lmao I thought this was the year Texas gets back to elite levels lmao ohnonono hahahhaha

>no UCF

Literally half of the top 20. SEC should have its own college football and stop wasting time with everyone else.

sam ehlinger is the A;;en of cfb

SEC needs to be regulated the only way college football gets better if NCAA pushes for 8-12 team playoff making of strength of scheduling and conference championship games matter in the end.

>4. LSU
stopped there, holy fuck

Attached: 1551280672405.gif (200x200, 1.78M)

>amateur sports
couldn't care less desu

LOL at FSU they don’t even have a QB

WHERE THE FUCK IS UCF #BIASED

Who?

>notre dame
>in the top 30
kek

Florida State will finish 7-5 at the absolute best. Their Rooney Rule HC hire will set the program back a decade.

Well there previous AD said the main requirement for the job was being black so

We have Blackman you racist

fuck you for leaving the big 12 and ruining the best rivalry in the NCAA with KU. (I know they had to go because of the SEC’s football prestige and money, but it sucks so bad not seeing Ku and Mizzou play anymore)

>Ohio State
>13
Fuck ESPN

HELL YEA FUCK IOWA ST FUCK NEBRASKA FUCK WISCONSIN

Does anybody really miss that but those two schools though? That rivalry meant nothing at the national level. Nebraska leaving the Big XII and going years without playing OU was a bigger deal.

>5 Michigan
I don't think you get ranked fifth with an 8-4 record and yet another loss to ohio st

git gud

Lol. Fuck them

>The s..SEC needs to be hamstrung s-so we can c-compete!

I'm an Michigan State alumni and even I think MSU shouldn't even be in the top 25. The fuck is this?

Attached: 1527915598184.jpg (294x315, 18K)

The preseason top 25 is just a way to get fanbases with 0 (zero) chance a way to hype themselves up and sell tickets early before reality sets in

Lew Perkins can rot in hell for agreeing to send the 2007 Border War game to Arrowhead.

Have to agree. Never knew about the Kansas-Mizzou rivalry until Mizzou left and it's in basketball anyway so who cares

Yet another reason why rankings shouldn’t be released until after week 4

yes