Was he elite or shit?

Was he elite or shit?

Attached: joe rogan.webm (480x360, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47HGytt3X5M&
youtube.com/watch?v=SY6YJBwhMIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit. Just like you

no one outside your general cares so post there

he over reaches with that kick. if his opponent were to move he'd be off balance as fuck. easy sweep/counter.

Typical larper.

This. He's elite at hitting bags. He was getting pummeled by amateurs in the ring so he only lasted like two kickboxing fights.

Nothing funnier than people pushing the
>He-he-he would be a champion if he had wanted. He-he-he just doesn't care about it

EGGS
TOAST
JALAPENO
#healthyasfuck

all spinning attacks are risky to get you off balance and give your back,its a risk/reward thing

thats an excellent kick technique wise though,Raymond Daniels pulled the same kick in Bellator a month ago

he's a fat manlet, he can do no harm if you're above 4ft5

he's a comedian, not a pro fighter.

>all spinning attacks are risky to get you off balance
not if you train properly.
>thats an excellent kick technique wise though
no. like i said, he over reached. not to mention the telegraph. though he started standing still, so i didn't mention it.
i wouldn't want to get hit with it though.

>not to mention the telegraph

are you talking about the cheat step or the early spin of the core?this is what a step in backkick should look like

I'm pretty sure he can throw a non step in backkick much faster,he also has a ko on youtube with the same kick

I'm not trying to diss you in any way,just tell me what do you think he did wrong and your kickboxing/muay thai experience

he turns his lead foot. then he has that weird arm swing. all before he even plants his leg he intends to kick from. like i said though, he started standing still and you need to generate momentum.

i personally would have either faked a front kick and transitioned into the spinning back kick or took a big lead step and kicked from there. doing it this way helps me with distancing.

>i personally would have either faked a front kick and transitioned into the spinning back kick

yeap thats classic

>took a big lead step and kicked from there

he did take a lead step in the webm

Stick to your designated board for your mcdojo larping, kiddies

>he did take a lead step in the webm
nope. he turned his lead foot and stepped with his rear.
what i would do is quickly step, where his back leg planted, with my lead and kicked off my lead lead. elimination the foot turn and arm swings joe does to gain momentum and telegraphs his kick. or at least telegraphs that he intends to spin.

I would've easily dodged that and then proceeded to beat his bald ass up. Trust me, I do kenpo

Attached: 3.png (1000x1000, 120K)

and defending against the kick i usually just stuffed people or stepped to the side and countered or swept.

I think you'd be surprised, I think he'd fuck you up

retard strength

WBM

any bum from /box/ could sleep you /heem/lets and that bum in the OP webm as well

Artem clowned Paulie
Back to Yea Forums with you nigger

same person

I'm listening to his podcast atm
low energy beta cucks can't stand this crap, you might as well just go ahead and post pics of your mom, because you clearly have no reciprocal love interest

Based

you in the coffin

Attached: 1562706633974.webm (408x480, 894K)

kys retard
ok retard

This.
All those "grapple" breakdancing moves you learn on a mat aren't applicable in a real fight
Lil Joe probably just couldn't take a punch so he went into broadcasting

Attached: 1495387888279.webm (405x720, 2.93M)

my fucking sides

Attached: 1534087594559.jpg (400x320, 19K)

*destroys muay thai with side kicks and back kicks while dancing*
youtube.com/watch?v=47HGytt3X5M&
youtube.com/watch?v=SY6YJBwhMIM
just a reminder that elite traditional kicking is the peak fighting style but no one does it because it takes so much work and flexibility to achieve, no one has done it yet but when someone does it is game over for the memes being pushed by the netherlands, thailand, and UFC

Attached: Manson Gibson.jpg (200x300, 10K)

he probably spars a lot and can beat most people in a fight. He also has a background in wrestling.

Professionals though are at that next level.

Joe Rogan would beat most anyone's ass that wasn't either heavily into martial arts or massively bigger than him. Keep in mind he's on premium designer steroids.

What is he, 5'8" or 5'7"? Not a tall dude, but he's wide. If you think you can beat him up just because you're 6'1" or something, you're kidding yourself. He manhandled somebody a lot bigger than him on Fear Factor once.