ITT: Post men’s national teams that USWNT could beat. I’ll start

ITT: Post men’s national teams that USWNT could beat. I’ll start.
>Faroe Islands
>San Marino
>Greenland
>Iceland

Attached: C553700A-2A3D-4D86-A052-2078D6805751.jpg (780x520, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/#3511c7606da4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beat in competitive childbirthing? Sure, maybe

Mo Salah could solo

Attached: A1042599-BE66-4BD1-B1CC-AEA866EB30C2.png (500x500, 372K)

>Iceland
shows how knowledgeable you are LOL.

Holland and Germany but not Northern Ireland.

Attached: Womens Football.png (1372x2020, 2.87M)

Fuck you, we would smash them 10-0, David Healy could have soloed 10 years ago

Could they beat Three Lions?

U-15 boys could probably beat San Marino

Argentina in any final or important game

ours also lost to a second division u15 team

oh they are there

I’ll add Austria to the list actually

I could win the WWC with some kids from refugee camps

Timor-Leste could beat the US women blindfolded.

fiqifiqi is no legal strategy, friend.

none

I think you're underestimating those teams. A top European team usually beats San Marino about 6-0, a top European team would probably beat Dallas U-15 a lot more than that (a team the US women lost to).

Chile

IF THE DALLAS U-15 BEAT (WITH THEIR FISTS INTO SUBMISSION) THESE BLOWN OUT BEEF ROASTS FROM ARBYS™ THEN THEY SHOULD BE PAID MORE THAN THE WOMEN

Honduras

>still obsessed

Raping is off the table

Anyone kind of feel bad for the men's team? I doubt they give a shit if the women get paid the same and everyone just makes fun of them for never winning while the girls win world cup after world cup

They could beat the Japanese NT in crabcock.

>Reddit: the thread

exactly. It's the same as the 'Bama vs the Browns argument.

maybe they shouldn't suck

nope. and you never hear them joining in this stupid argument either.

it's not about who they can beat, it is about sport revenue sharing ... same as every other competitive sports league. The NBA has so much coming in and the players get a percentage. Soccer is the same. The money coming in for men's soccer is easily five times that of women's soccer, on the national scale.

I would bet that the NT cut of the pool is the same as the WNT cut of their pool, and the men may get less for not being champs.

Libs do not want equality of opportunity, they want equality of outcome, regardless of input.

>u-15 boys raep USWNT
>catholic priests raep U-15 boys

It's basic logic:
Vatican City

Attached: 315345.6210.f1ced1cff1.jpg (1200x630, 146K)

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/#3511c7606da4

I could beat them after drinking a couple of beers and a fernet with coke with my friends Marianito, Braian, Lorenzo y Pipo canuta, despues nos comemos un asado y nos garchamos a la mas gorda y fea.

Attached: 1562017356358.jpg (320x239, 14K)

>all this shit talking by dike whiteknights
Why don't we ever see pic related on the cover of ESPN I wonder?

Oh yea.....because the media is trash and does nothing but push SJW propaganda anymore, because we haven't punished them for doing it...

Attached: pro women aren't.png (1249x1690, 2.48M)

Are these the U-15 teams? Because they still wouldn't beat them.

>the female athlete meme
stop it

>soloed
reminds me, i'm kinda hungry

Don’t

>Womens WC finale 14million viewers
>2018 Russia WC finale 1 billion+ viewers
Whats next a black trans hospital janitor asking to get payed as much as brain surgeon?

Attached: equal pay.webm (613x360, 1.85M)

literally everyone's except pitcairn island, just because most of their men are locked up due to child sex abuse and cheese pizza

I had to go to Buenos Aires for work and was trying to be ‘cultural’ so I drank fucking disgusting fernet. You guys should really come up with a better drink.

Novi Zagreb FC

*loses to 15 year old boys*

You probably got initiated since some faggots love to prepare it strong as fuck for strangers as a prank, it was probably bitter as hell.
A well prepared fernet is refreshing, the mix between the sweetness of cola and bitterness of the fernet should be perfectly balanced.

USMNT

Honestly they wouldn't beat any national team, not even Guam. They get beaten easily by under 15 academy boys.
It's really a separate category of the sport, like comparing F1 with Touring Cars.

>Faroe Islands
they had 2 good match in euro qualification with world champion italy and defeated greece in another euro qualification

lmao there are literal children on that team
state of female athletes

Why doesn't the USWNT just play against the USMNT to determine if they are really equal?

Attached: 1381284087445.png (989x1022, 1.31M)

none of them. They got fucked 5-2 by FC Dallas U15s, they aren't beating any mens national team in the world.

You're right. I'm over 30 and fat and I could play fullback on your team and we would still beat them.

They're ALL children on that team, user. They aren't even old enough to drive.

And yet they can beat the shit out of the "best" "professional" women's team on the planet.

So we're supposed to care about women's sports for........what again?

checked and based