/trans/ Ngubu edition

Barcelona have turned their attention to Manchester United's Sweden defender Victor Lindelof, 24, with Ajax and Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, 19, set to choose Juventus. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Paris St-Germain will want 222m euros (£200m) from Barcelona if they are to sign Brazil forward Neymar - the same fee the French club paid the Spanish side for the 27-year-old. (Mirror)

Sheffield Wednesday manager Steve Bruce would welcome an approach from Newcastle United after the ex-Sunderland boss became the favourite to succeed Rafael Benitez at St James' Park. (Chronicle)

>Manchester City assistant boss Mikel Arteta and Nice coach Patrick Vieira have been warned off the Magpies job by Benitez. (Sun)

Barcelona have turned their attention to Manchester United's Sweden defender Victor Lindelof, 24, with Ajax and Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, 19, set to choose Juventus. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Paris St-Germain will want 222m euros (£200m) from Barcelona if they are to sign Brazil forward Neymar - the same fee the French club paid the Spanish side for the 27-year-old. (Mirror)

Sheffield Wednesday manager Steve Bruce would welcome an approach from Newcastle United after the ex-Sunderland boss became the favourite to succeed Rafael Benitez at St James' Park. (Chronicle)

>Manchester City assistant boss Mikel Arteta and Nice coach Patrick Vieira have been warned off the Magpies job by Benitez. (Sun)

Real Madrid will have to pay a record fee of about £162m to sign France midfielder Paul Pogba from Manchester United. (Marca)

>United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will ask 26-year-old Pogba to wait one more year before leaving Old Trafford. (Sun)

Tottenham Hotspur and Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen is United's main target to replace Pogba if he ends up moving. (Evening Standard)

Attached: 1562760552880.jpg (940x400, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gianlucadimarzio.com/en/brescia-complete-deal-with-copenhagen-for-joronen
youtube.com/watch?v=A4sLi1fM1YQ
twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099
i.4cdn.org/sp/1562784755010.webm
twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1149023603280752640
skysports.com/football/news/11095/11743366/sky-sports-news-to-launch-new-transfer-shows
youtube.com/watch?v=0ajh4y9QLKI
efl.com/news/2019/july/efl-statement-afc-wimbledon-and-mk-dons/
premierleague.com/news/1110939
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Eriksen, 27, stated his desire to leave Spurs earlier this summer but the club expect him to return for pre-season training later this week having received no official bids. (Guardian)

United manager Solskjaer wants Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, to turn down a move to Inter Milan and stay at Old Trafford next season. (Sun)

>Bayern Munich are still interested in signing Germany winger Leroy Sane from Manchester City, despite the 23-year-old's £90m asking price. (Mirror)

Everton are among a number of clubs keen on City's England midfielder Fabian Delph, 29. (Sky Sports)

>The Toffees are also interested in 19-year-old Italy forward Moise Kean, with Juventus wanting £31m and a buyback clause in any deal. (Mail)

Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign Real Madrid's Dominican Republic striker Mariano Diaz, 25, for a reduced fee of £18m. (Star)

>Bournemouth have offered England striker Callum Wilson a new five-year contract with West Ham, Chelsea and Everton having been linked with the 27-year-old. (Mail)

West Ham United's deal to sign Celta Vigo forward Maxi Gomez is off after the club failed to agree a payment structure for the 22-year-old Uruguayan. (Sky Sports)

>The Hammers have been offered Marseille's Italy striker Mario Balotelli, 28, on a free transfer as an alternative to Wilson and Gomez. (Mirror)

Liverpool are optimistic that Belgium forward Divock Origi, 24, will agree a new contract at Anfield. (ESPN)

>Crystal Palace are close to signing Swansea's 27-year-old Ghana forward Jordan Ayew, who spent last season on loan at Selhurst Park. (Sky Sports)

Barcelona are interested in signing Romania attacking midfielder Ianis Hagi, son of ex-Barca midfielder Georghe Hagi, from Viitorul Constanta and then sending the 20-year-old on loan to Real Valladolid. (AS - in Spanish)

>Norwich City's England Under-19 defender Max Aarons, 19, has agreed a new five-year contract with the Premier League newcomers. (Telegraph)

Derby County boss Phillip Cocu is trying beat Huddersfield Town to the signing of Everton's England Under-21 midfielder Kieran Dowell, 21. (Mail)

>English billionaire Jim Ratcliffe has had a breakthrough in his bid to purchase French club Nice. (L'Equipe - in French)

Ceballos to Tottenham

Attached: 15627675824683[1].jpg (750x1334, 148K)

>Paris St-Germain will want 222m euros
lol

The state of Eriksen.

Free agents by market value

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10 Free agents (Detailed view).png (1032x665, 115K)

The state of Pogba and Lukaku.
No one wants to buy them and they want to leave.
So they're stuck at Utd until their contracts run out.

>The Hammers have been offered Marseille's Italy striker Mario Balotelli, 28, on a free transfer as an alternative to Wilson and Gomez. (Mirror)
Some transfers sound just right

How the fuck is Balotelli still worth €20m?

holy shit. Balotelli is only 28 years old?! I could have sworn he was close to retirement now.

Conte literally has a hard on for Lukaku.

Don't Real want Pogba?

>Sturridge
>Welbeck
>Carroll

Attached: 1536064827950.jpg (646x687, 69K)

>Paris St-Germain will want 222m euros

Guess Nerman's staying put then

>Pictured: Man, 62, accused of watching CCTV of Emiliano Sala's post mortem six times
What was he doing as he watched it?

Attached: 15865680-7231803-image-m-75_1562759217121.jpg (306x639, 62K)

I think Pogba wants to go to Real but they probably won't sign him.
Juve can't afford the 100+m Utd want.

>Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: "We're still in the market looking to do some business, as I've said before. But we're patient, we're Man United, we don't have to sell and don't have to overpay either. You have to have the right players at the right price."

Why wouldn't you buy Eriksen? Did Frenkie steal his promised place?

Andy Carroll to Arsenal
what do you think?

>taking headlines from The S*n
Could do without reading any of the shite that rag spouts

>don't have to overpay either.

Attached: 1562453333829.png (643x969, 309K)

For me, it's The Sun.

Attached: sun.jpg (649x1426, 527K)

>''You have to have the right players at the right price."

Poor Ole, starting to feel bad for him.
The Ngubus will down tools mid season but the fans will back Ole.
This season will be a shitshow of fun at Utd.

>Literally can't attract world class talent
>3-4 key players want to leave

OLE AT THE WHEEL

Jesus Christ, state of her

>the absolute state of british "men"

>we don't have to sell
Sounds right, they have managed to not sell Jones, Smalling, Young, etc for years.
>don't have to overpay either
Kek.

>pogba
lazy drama queen. more focused on dabbing than playing
>Lukaku
first touch of a donkey and got benched by rashford
>de gea
wasn't even a top 10 keeper in the league last season and now wants 350K per week because he was good the season before

Let them leave. Take Martial and that dipshit Lingard with you please and thanks.

I would leave that manatee even if she was the most loyal sea cow in the world
wtf is wrong with english '''''''''''''''''''''men''''''''''''''''''?

and replace them with who?

where is dani alves?

Pogba is the only one that really needs to be replaced. United are linked with bruno fernandes from sporting. Realistically they'd need one more midfield signing on top of that or Mctominay to have a huge break out season.

Lukaku could be replaced by literally anyone. Yedder seems to be the planned replacement now.

de gea - romero is good enough and henderson could be promoted.

Martial - already replaced with Daniel James coming in

Lingard - Greenwood is a better winger now and he is only 18. No problems.

Fuck all these lazy over priced players. Bring in the young talented and hungry players.

Romero
Dalot---Smalling---Lindelof---Shaw
McTom---Matic---Bruno
Greenwood---Rashford---James

Do you see the fucking problem? This is a relegation tier team, not a top 6 contender, even if you remove Greenwood for Ben Yedder and move Rashford to the wing.

Lukaku is still young he just need to lose weight

why are you making a team out of literal c team players?

are you fucking retarded?

>let De Gea, Pogba, Lukaku and other first team players leave
>ok who do you propose to replace them with?
>Romero, Bruno/McTominay and Greenwood/James/Ben Yedder
>ok here's what the team will look like
>why are you making a team with those players?

I'm just following what I'm given here.

except it will look like this because at WORST lukaku leaves. Real won't pay 180 million for pogba. De gea will get paid.

De gea
AWB---Maguire---Lindelof---Shaw
Pogba---Fred---Bruno
James---Rashford---Martial / Greenwood

That's a better team than last year and easily top 4.

>Barcelona are interested in signing Romania attacking midfielder Ianis Hagi, son of ex-Barca midfielder Georghe Hagi, from Viitorul Constanta and then sending the 20-year-old on loan to Real Valladolid. (AS - in Spanish)

Ok this gotta be some kind of money laundering move. Why would they buy a TWENTY year old "prospect" literally no one has ever heard of and then instantly loan him to a team where he will have zero chance of playing a single match

>no one has ever heard of ianis hagi
sweaty...

U21 Euro mongo

Based retard poster

>Had staff meeting at work about 'restructuring'
>They said no one would be negatively affected and no terminations were being considered 'at this time'
Should I be worried.

Attached: 1379163311061.gif (386x364, 3.09M)

All casuals should leave /trans/ for good

that means they are still finallizing the papers

be very worried

Start the job hunt la

Hello

Hang the bosses

Fugg. I've only been there a year and got a permanent contract just a few months ago. Is this what free agents feel like.

Attached: 1401913513434.jpg (287x396, 21K)

>Hamaz going to United

Attached: 1308571377338s.jpg (126x80, 2K)

Nobody want to pay for them. Makes sense since both players have the talent to be top players but are inconsistent and lack heart and any large investment would be a gamble.

>They said no one would be negatively affected and no terminations were being considered
rip in piss

Young only went to shit the last 2 seasons, and Smalling is good.
Signing Jones to a 5 year deal though, can’t excuse that.
The real failures were not selling Darmian, Rojo, and Mata.

Damn, you think this looks good?

Why would you be arrested for this? The fuck?

invasion of privacy I imagine

I assume he got it illegally, don't know why they focused on the fact he 'watched it 6 times'.

Do it, we need more memes

For clicks.

Why would anyone want to sign Andy Carroll lol

he worked at the morgue so if he'd seen it 1 or 2 times he could just say he was checking security footage, 6 times means he was definitely watching it to see the autopsy

The fuck is this, Cahill isn't as tall as Carroll

I feel confidently for the promoted sides. Really worrying for Newcastle, bournemouth and brightons definently going down.

removing lukaku will actually help United because he absolutely can't be involved in any link up play or 1-2 passing. he's that fucking bad. James is fucking rapid. Greenwood is a gem and potentially a world class talent.

Adding bruno with add a creativity to the midfield where it was ONLY pogba last season.

Maguire is a huge improvement over smalling. Maguire can actually pass the ball forward.

AWB is way better than young.

So ya. It's a fucking huge improvement over last season.

>Welbeck is only 28

I really wish Toronto would invest in Cahill for a year or two.

>So ya. It's a fucking huge improvement over last season.

Fake Austria at it again

Attached: 1488224552204.jpg (760x571, 41K)

The six times thing is to illustrate that there was some sort of morbid curiosity. On the radio some journo phoned in and suggested some sort of sexual attraction to corpses and that the bloke was pleasuring himself while watching.

fuck off tobias

>Solskjaer on fan disillusionment: 'The loudest ones are probably not the best fans.' #mufc

Remember to be a good customer and don't question the club

He’s right. Lukaku is a detriment to this team in every way. Horrible first touch, no endurance, can’t press, can’t bring down long balls, the only things he can do is cross, poach goals, and run fast at the goal.

And he can barely even do that now he's got fat

>>Solskjaer on fan disillusionment: 'The loudest ones are probably not the best fans.' #mufc

Attached: 1511572059275.gif (400x208, 131K)

That's a shit team lol. That welsh twink isn't good enough, Trashford will score 8 goals all season, the midfield has no balance, Shitial is lazy af and Shaw is a fat lump. Thats finishing 15th maximum.

YOU NOW REMEMBER RASHFORD IS ON 250K A WEEK

based

Attached: groly groly.png (534x208, 27K)

You were right until shaw. He's actually come good.

>>>/2012/

That's fake Peru

>Mbugua Wangechi Mwaura
Based.

>10 July
>English Football League
Liam Rosenior [Sky Sports - Derby] Undisclosed

Attached: Image.png (800x800, 1.01M)

Tired of all these wrong opinions on United. Can't participate in this tripe.

>Romero is good enough
ManU fans are so retarded, de gea wasnt the best last season but he has been their best player in this post SAF era

What is the correct opinion on United

One of the best target men when fit, unironicly

when does the window close?

What's a window?

this the united general then is it?

Attached: 1544957784318.jpg (642x390, 39K)

t. scouser

That they’ll be fine this season. Probably sign some big hitters towards end of July after Lukaku is sold and finish 4th

Cahill's a big boy lad

Attached: Gary+Cahill+Andy+Carroll+England+Training+P2gtgjjo-pIl.jpg (594x409, 49K)

thoughts?

Attached: 1542847626653.jpg (615x409, 48K)

Based

Wouldn't surprise me, but would be funny

prefer to see kinnear personally but warnock would be a solid backup

>Utd
>top 4

Reminder their big Adidas deal is permanently reduced after this season

pushing lads into fountains is a bit shit but pulling down a stewards trousers is hilarious
long may it continue

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-172800_Twitter.jpg (1080x1670, 603K)

>worrying about a clubs money
LMAO

>Gets them safe from relegation with a weekend squad
>Gets no money to spend
>sacked when knew owners come in
>They put in Jose le schwinihno who did a great job in the bumdes ligue B last year.
>Gets £100 grazilion to bring in many nbungu with lots of insta followers
>Finishes one place higher than last year
>Hailed as a great success because he needs time to adapt to the league.
>Sacked near the end of the season whil in 19th place and replaced with one of the premier league's old guard mangers
>Repeat
WhY aRe ThErE No GoOd EnGlIsH mAnAgErS

Just an even bigger chunk of the budget pie chart dedicated to alexis wages

what a cunt, hope he gets sacked by December

Which foreign manager are you referencing

The prawn sandwich brigade have won

Woah.

Attached: fcdas.png (640x684, 794K)

>not worrying about a clubs money
never go full Leeds

what about tim sherwood, I think he deserves another shot at the big time

Attached: IMG_20190710_173015.jpg (1909x1067, 167K)

that looks shite

Last NB kit for Liverpool.

piece of shit whore glad I dropped her

harsh

This was at a farewell party/bbq thing they did for De Ligt plus his gf's brother who just signed for Frankfurt, hence the Italian and German flags.

You can see half of De Ligt and the back of Sjaak Swart, an Ajax legend. He holds the club record for the most appearances

Attached: FB_IMG_1562685817452.jpg (584x1200, 96K)

So?

Eww

Just the generic foreign manger

Barcelona confirmed?

Barca pulled out once they realised they could get Neymar

Think big Sam being replaced by bilic or big sam being replaced by Silva

Exactly. They can just hedge their bets and keep Umtiti another year and then focus on a new CB next year. Umtiti is a good player he’s just a bit crocked but they have enough cover

Scatalans on suicide watch

real insider here
told you guys he was going to juve
barcelona can't match his wages with the football player tax reduction in italy

They’d rather Ney Ney

signing of the season
Cocu has solved football already

Attached: CocuTrainingBanner.jpg (1300x500, 307K)

makes no sense. JJ have only submitted a €50m bid. theyre way off

>rangers signing a 4m centre back

that's it lads. 10 in a row dreams are over.

oh wait celtic can afford 7m on a centre back. Lmao stevie try again

Tbf that is De Ligts value. He’s shit

How much money do scottish teams get compared to premier league?

Literally who cares about SPL?

an Ajax have accepted an offer from Barcelona for 85m. Obviously JJ need to match that?

>he cost more money, he must be better

Attached: ed_woodward_mourinho.jpg (810x451, 47K)

>Ezri Konsa is set to complete a move to Aston Villa within the next 24 hours after Villa triggered his £12m release clause. [john percy]

Who /buying17thplace/ here?

New Liverpool contract for Origi

Who?

i'd let her urinate in my mouth if you catch my meaning

Not really, he's just not as shit as Young or Smalling/Jones so nobody focuses on him any more. He's still pretty shit.

Peanuts

Obsessed. But seriously, go to your nearest mental health clinic mate

the world's greatest impact sub

hate when people talk about the illiad and they clearly aint read the cunt

Divock

Never heard of him. I thought the best impact sub was Ole Gunnar Solskjaer or maybe Javier Hernandez

no one has read the illiad unless they've been forced
it's wordy and boring for the most part

incorrect
im a complete fag for this shit

t. pleb

i like it, i even bought a second copy in greek

It's like a cross between Div and Cock

>I thought the best impact sub was Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
think he's a bit past it by now

Call me a brainlet, but the Odyssey > the Iliad

Maybe. But tell me, how many premier league titles does this Divock Origi have?

How many times has Origi been relegated?

Attached: 1553104383590.jpg (834x579, 59K)

Nadal is so fucking autistic. What is wrong with this weird cunt?

brainlet.
odyssey is boring for the most part especially when he gets back to Ithaca and has to secretly announcing himself to his son, head servant, bunch of twats and finally his wife

Not sure pal so I'll guess 2. I mean he's been at Liverpool for 5 years now so I think that's a good guess.

>Filip Helander
LITERALLY WHO

Can't believe they're bringing back the death penalty just for our poor innocent Tommy

Attached: D_Cv5knXkAE9neu.jpg (1068x1200, 158K)

It's a disgrace.

hope they hang corbyn next to him

Bale rules out a move to China, will only move to "top European club" (Marca)

Quick, list some top European clubs!

real madrid

just sat in my kitchen waiting for the washing machine to finish so i can hang it up and crack on with a good long wank

t. jew

Based and redpilled. Retards should be killed off.

What would he do?

corbyn is pro IRA.
want him hanged from tower bridge

I'm fine with this

Attached: download.png (1307x1255, 184K)

I love the UK press

A FOOKIN CHOLD

Attached: b667cb7dc35d79bd471c2531384cdcf4fca68115bd450673eaa78746bf8c4748.jpg (374x767, 62K)

GARETH BALE • WELCOME TO SHAKHTAR DONETSK • GOALS, SKILLS, AND GOOD GOLF SHOTS • HEN WLAD FY NHADAU

>Sh*khtar Downetsk

Lmao imagine Bale playing on a 1000 seat stadium in some village in Carpathian mountains against some shitters

Really a top-club he deserves

>think corbyn actually hates jews
This entire charade is a ploy made by the conservatives in order to distract the public from the shambolic mess they are currently enravelled in. Don’t believe it

imagine how good your team would be with all three pogba brothers

>I don't want to sell bombs to Israel
>Must be an antisemite

Well, duh. Only mental retards and good cücks believe it. Conservacucks and Blairites hate him because he dabs on Israel and Zionists.

Attached: jezza choo choo.jpg (645x960, 155K)

Will they ever get to go back to their own stadium?

So apparently >we bet britbongs and got that guy, tommorow will be official (hopefully)

That means Rodrigo can go in Napoli freely to help Mr. Ancelotti get scudetto

Attached: 15441248836943.jpg (990x557, 89K)

He's an Arsenal fan, does that make him look worse politically?

It just makes him look worse full stop

n-no, but this labour council memeber from fuck knows where once said "the jews", i-it means corbyn is an anti semite!!
>ignoring how the revolving door government have done nothing in the past 3 years, punching holes in international rep and making the bank of england shit itselfwith false numbers for god knows how long
N-NO, STOP THE ANTI SEMITE!!

get back to stealing wheels, scouse cunt

Yes, but not soon. I believe somewhere in 2025 Russia will return Dombabwe to us in exchange of Crimea and we'll happily accept.

By that time tho I believe all the stadium will be sold as scrap metal for food and vodka by local babushkas

Yep I'm voting for Corbyn because he *doesnt* hate Jews
*winks*

its funny how jews react to people calling out the israeli occupation and active genocide of palestinians as 'anti semitic' because it shows that jews consider genocide to be a purely jewish quality and are offended that you would bring it up in polite society.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Hehehe :^)

Based and smugpilled

>but this labour council memeber from fuck knows where once said "the jews"
there's more to it than that though, I don't think Corbyn is antisemitic but the party haven't dealt with the situation well at all

Benis are out

haha dis nigga said benis :DDDDDDDDd

Not anit-semitic just hate Israellis and everyone who is eligible to live there and supports them and think the world would be better off if they were all dead. Dont hate jews just really care about palestien innit.

Welcome to Porto

>but the party haven't dealt with the situation well at all
a lot of the time they were never given the chance. The media wanted public trials by fire while some of labour wanted to know "why the fuck is this divorcee suddenly blabbing about israel in his local constituency". It's the same with the corbyn train shit when you couldn't get a straight answer because of all the media crying.

anyway I'm done with the clown show of politics in this country, shall not be voting.

BACK TO FOOTBALL

An attack made of both 100% fit Carroll and 100% fit Sturridge would be elite.

Was Crimea even rightfully yours ? Apparently everyone there consider themselves Russian.

Last year there was an adjournment in the Commons which spoke purely about Arsene Wenger, which Corbyn sat in for. It's really strange for prominent MPs to sit for these let alone in opposition.

Attached: corbadjournment.png (653x366, 352K)

>Apparently everyone there consider themselves Russian.
thats nothing new in various parts of the old USSR

actually. you are misguided brother. israeli is fine. its a nice place. full of nice happy open minded people. its their military and government that are the problem. yes they have some fuckwits in israel that believe killing unarmed palestinian women and children is good but we all have our fuckwits.

Many people here consider themselves Russian here and speak Russian (myself is an example) but that doesn't mean they want to live in Russia.
Crimea was >ours according to all international treaties and our Constitution.
People in Crimea had always had possibility to be close to Russia culturally and economically (before Maidan and I believe after Maidan they would be sames as well if they never did what they did) but they chose to be close politically and now they are paying for it

>United are a smaller club than Shakhar

imagine actually wanting to be russian lmao

would rather be ukrainian any day of the week

>Tfw Fred took a step down

studge and cahill -> rangers
then haggis league might turn into a 1.5 horse race

tfw the british taxpayer will never give you money for irl shitposting in the house of commons

>t. Jared Petrenko

>Turkish media reporting that #AVFC have convinced @kasimpasa to sell Mahmoud Trezeguet for €11m.

villa throwing around the promotion final cash

This nigga at Harry Potter world

Think they've almost spent it all now

Luckily brought a few good championship players so if they do go down they have a better chance of getting back up

Risky, but could be a bargain if he works out

Attached: D_IiDhUXkAAMHyy.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

any interest?

>drinkwater
FUCKING HELL

Jesse Joronen from FC Copenhagen to Brescia is a done deal. Copenhagen will get five million euros for him. He is the third priciest player for Brescia ever after Andrea Caracciolo and Stephen Appiah.

gianlucadimarzio.com/en/brescia-complete-deal-with-copenhagen-for-joronen

Attached: Joronen_GETTY.jpg (670x430, 35K)

He any good?

He is decent, but I don't think he is as good as Hradecky who is number one keeper in the national team. Might be a good choice for a team that is looking to build a solid foundation to stay in the Serie A after being promoted. Italian clubs started showing interest towards him after he played well against Atalanta in Europa League qualifiers:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4sLi1fM1YQ

looks like a fence lol

>10 July
>English Football League
Albert Adomah [Aston Villa - Nottingham Forest] Free
Julian Borner [Arminia Bielefeld - Sheffield Wednesday] Free
Tom Eaves [Gillingham - Hull City] Free
Mathias Jensen [Celta Vigo - Brentford] Undisclosed
Jordan Ponticelli [Coventry - Tranmere] Loan
Tyler Smith [Sheffield United - Bristol Rovers] Loan

Attached: 1562656191582.png (1057x1439, 435K)

Attached: empowering.webm (554x614, 2.66M)

What's that she's doing at the beginning? Some sort of movement, a seizure?

I think it's supposed to be a dance

POWERFUL

I'm so triggered right now lads

She's just a bit spazzy

Attached: Outperforming And Inferior Opponent.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Americ*ns were and are a mistake

this is a football thread not a female 'sport' thread

Rapinoe is really the only thing I hate about that team. I don't care that they beat up on Thailand, I don't care about the tea drinking shit, I just don't like her smug, sunglasses-wearing, celebrating at 9-0, equal-pay wanting, crows feet ridden face. I don't feel like that's unfair

how long will you pathetic mongs keep getting triggered about the WWC?

big if tru

She looks Winona-tier high out of her mind

Attached: Winona.webm (340x222, 1.15M)

I told you it was already over.

Attached: Hegel_by_Schlesinger[1].jpg (1700x2151, 881K)

Explain yourselves, Americucks.

>The men's video isn't 7-1

I only hate the media attention it gets, nobody would care if otherwise, but you cant stop woke capital.

>muh women
leaving the thread for an hour

She's an absolute embarrassment.

you have to wait 3 days for something to die in the news, this adds to the count.

Yeah go back to talking about Jeremy Corbyn and the Jews, that was fine

love how much big raps makes everyone seethe
like yeah, she's a bit of a bellend and entirely too american, but i figure it's well worth it for making everyone so mad

Attached: iZombie-Hot-Mess-Featured-05082017.jpg (970x545, 101K)

>AFCON
>CL qualifiers
>Frank's first Chelsea match
lots going on

be great if twitter just worked sometimes

>94139775
>big raps

Attached: paul chuckle becomes a stoke supporter.png (410x508, 317K)

No it would't, awful site for awful people and corporate sponsors.

i reckon 90% of the content and opinions i post on Yea Forums are stolen directly from twitter

Based and major pilled

Because he worked at the morgue.

Attached: austria slap.png (166x159, 25K)

Do you mean what did he do? Which was nearly get a child rape case thrown out by repeatedly entering a court area with a camera despite having a previous warning, the police warning him at the scene, escorting him away the first two times and finally arresting him. Retards claim this is clearly proof of some anti-white bias.

I am a little bit behind, but had a day off so I've been binging a bit

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 21.10.37.png (1522x696, 824K)

should probably get yourself checked you colossal faggot

yo nigga that post is 90 mins old let it go

>the post is 90 minutes old already
god time is moving too fast

Attached: frog.jpg (405x371, 15K)

I wish your mother had let you go, you poof.

let's cool it on the homophobic slurs lads

fruits as far as the eye can see

shut the fuck up Puto

Clown world tbphwyf

Leaf, will you support >us now that we have two of your NT players?

Attached: 1517619642761.png (500x482, 60K)

Faggot

Ah! A man seems to have entered the area with a camera
Well we better let these child rapists go then

What smack are you on lad?

there is literally nothing wrong with shagging other lads

Has the manlet uprising finally begun?

twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099

Lol at no CEO fags in here. This means they'll be making changes to upper management/and or executive team

Gonna be best man at my gay best friends wedding

Google "Jury sequestration" you nonce.

>cant even shove a camera into a guys face outside a court and shout 'NONCE' over and over

>Eustáquio
Based start so far, who's the second guy?

This is an undeniable truth. Anyone who can explain why it is wrong would surprise me

Cavallini is a done deal according to Mexican media

watching twilight new moon lads

Banging soundtrack

Hope you cop off with one of the bridesmen

the weakest of the first three films imo, but still strong, and obviously much better than breaking dawn

Crimea has been de facto Russian territory since 2014. Why would Russia give up its stake in the Donbass just to own something it already owns

it's a great way to assert dominance in your friend group

I sword he just signed for Puebla. Did he flop?
But to answer your earlier question, yes, I will support Cruz Azul now

BASED

fookin spoilers la

>tfw no Helen gf

the issue was jury tainting, not that, he tried to run past the police into the court itself. the lawyer tried to use this as proof to dismiss the case. but you have alt-right retards who defend tommy.

what's the empowering part?

He's been there for 2 years and he was one of their best players. Only a matter of time until he left tbqh, Puebla is a poor team.

Based.

Attached: 1535943874625.png (481x454, 158K)

mourinho is the agamemnon of the footballing world

Obviously not

Israel has a much better arms industry than UK. We're more likely to buy from them.

The bit where she has a vagina.

Phonefagging right now, does anyone have a link to this

here you go lad
i.4cdn.org/sp/1562784755010.webm

Based, best of luck to you in MX then. I'll be supporting you

So will >we take Leagues Cup seriously? None of the MLS teams will, I'd imagine

only joking xx
twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1149023603280752640

>A source close to Wilfried Zaha says there are doubts about whether Arsenal can afford to sign him this summer.
WOW. THANKS FOR THAT BREAKING NEWS, SKY. REALLY INSIGHTFUL AND COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED.

Fuck millennials

Attached: 0E45D72A-C656-44BE-B606-F81D712E41FD.png (750x1334, 1.34M)

skysports.com/football/news/11095/11743366/sky-sports-news-to-launch-new-transfer-shows

>9am, Good Morning Transfers: Wake up each day to your early-morning transfer briefing as our team of reporters and pundits bring you the latest news and insight around the developing transfer news.

>12pm, Transfer Talk: Join us for an essential midday update on the breaking news and transfer stories that matter to you.

>7pm, The Transfer Show: The Sky Sports News reporters and guests will provide the definitive round-up of the day's transfer stories.

This is just Sky """journalists""" theorising bollocks.

>mfw haven't watched skysports news in 4 years
lel faggots

Attached: 1397588018410.jpg (317x532, 35K)

Probably not, but I reckon >our reserves are better than the other teams' reserves with the exception of Tigres

I wish this was an actual wikipage (or ED).

>Good Morning /trans/
>/trans/ Talk
>The /trans/ Show
would watch

>yfw you'll never EVER do a /trans/ podcast with the lads
It hurts. Also where is ESK? Why hasn't he organised a single General Match?

Some top meme scorelines coming out of today's friendlies:

>Fiorentina 21 - 0 Val di Fassa Team
>Bad Durrheim 0 - 16 1. FC Köln
>Reading 10 - 0 Gibraltar United FC

Koln could realistically win Bundesliga

>Bad Durrheim
what a silly name

I guess you CAN stop the Rock

It's basically just the German equivalent of Spa

that isn't based Lincoln Red Imps though

>tfw you'll be working at all of those times

Attached: 07BFC469A5B74135BB3FA0614DB99F47.png (320x320, 90K)

g-gotta get that bread!

Attached: 32oQ4iO.gif (500x375, 398K)

9 and 12 I could understand, but 7?

Reminder Kim Kardashian actually is Scottish Royalty.

haha wow

>scottish royalty
james I was an ugly cunt who did nothing good. scotish royalty are shite and Id be embarrassed saying if I were

>Start at 7:30am
>Finish at 3:30pm
>Home by 4pm
Get a proper job lad

Attached: 1562362111973.jpg (962x1056, 127K)

>mutts marrying into English throne
>Armenians marrying into Scottish throne
Think I might send in an application to be King of the Welsh lads

well I finish at 6pm but won't get in til 7

that doesn't sound like a proper job. what kind of poncey work are you doing?

Office job. 36 flexible hours a week, so you pick your own start / finish times.

Attached: 1554571764218.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

A move to Barcelona would be kino if they offered, but I doubt it

What is it you actually do though? I want something like that but it doesn't pay as well as my current job

It's weird how both sides think they're on the anti child rapist side

If only the pro tommeh retards did some fucking research

>Fat Frank

7-3 is the GOAT shift, good job user

Being eaten alive by mosquitoes daily

Not a confy feel

Answer e-mails, fill out excel documents, scan documents, general office shit. It's boring but I used to work in a call centre so its alright to me, its very chilled out, and as I said the hours are great, and it pays well enough for me to live in my own flat.

Look up Admin or Admin assistant jobs, as long as you have semi decent experience you can be in with a shout of nabbing one.

You mean you chose to start work at half seven?

I have that, but the 1hr motorway commute doesn't help.
I can just work from home whenever, though.

Yes. Having the late afternoon / evening all to yourself is far superior than a lie in, and thats what weekends are for anyway.

>getting a job and paying taxes when you can be on autismbux
lmao lads seriously

Attached: 23-CBAEB1-8849-43-B2-A416-6-C192-EF4-F02-A[1].jpg (640x869, 106K)

Lads

I'm starting to think Frank hasn't actually solved football

Megan isn't part of the crown. She isn't a Princess.

Would rather have an extra hour in bed than spend an extra hour shitposting itt

Attached: 1553800791976.jpg (1200x1052, 182K)

damn he's fat

ah right. I have a 2:1 degree so maybe that'll make up for lack of experience.

Did you buy those manlet shoes with your autismbux?

I used two years of call centre work as experience and that was good enough for them. Just don't fuck up the interview.

Attached: 1550090640086.jpg (640x500, 49K)

>i have a 2:1
>i'm looking to be an admin assistant
i mean fair enough if that's what you want to do lad, but you may want to set your sights a little higher

It's a good in, if the company is a decent size. Shows you're not a retard and there's all sorts of routes you can take from there.

there's no grad schemes atm and my degree is a bit of a meme (History). I wouldn't start out as an assistant though probably

Welcome to the bench.

Chelsea doing the fenian tour lol

Yes, you do. I've spoken to retards who think that 'this country deserves glassing if a case can be thrown out due to somebody filming it'. Ignoring that nearly every western nation has this rule. He also said 'loads of places have cameras and stuff', ignoring that they are preapproved cameras and aren't done during the trial and then displayed during the trial. They also ignore the fact that it just gives a lawyer to demand it is dismissed under jury tainting. People then go 'WELL IT'S CLEARLY JUST ANTI-FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND ANTI-WHITE AND STUFF BECAUSE HE HAD A CAMERA AND ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS FILM A TRIAL WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT BAKA`. No idea how people can be this retarded. Filming a group of people during a trial, then putting the video out for it is over, can make the jury get biased information. Which isn't fair whatever way it goes.

If it's a 2:1 in English from Shitehole Polytechnic then it's not worth the paper it is on. Vocational degrees are the only ones worth doing unless you went to a Russell Group university. I was going to med school (not at a Russell group university, but no uni with a medical department is shit) but got too ill IRL (and might have some really bad shit wrong with me atm) and couldn't go. 10 years ago. I planned to join the military but too old now. Such is life.

h-how did you know I'm hazard?!
my community manager swore this was an anonymous board wtf

throwback to what is probably the greatest contract signing in history
>no look
>that cheeky grin
>whistles allez allez allez while leaving

youtube.com/watch?v=0ajh4y9QLKI

Why are you so mad mate? You're defending a guy who was enabling pedos

You a secret nonce lad?

What? I'm not defending Tommy.

>I planned to join the military
i think he might be mentally deficient lad

Send ass pics

Sorry, just realized this. You just seemed very aggressive reading your reply to my anti tommeh post

How long do you wait to text a girl after going on a date that went well?

Why do people hate fags again?

My uncle never saw combat, they trained him up as a mechanic and he flew around the world, came back and got a job as a mechanic.

give you cancer, makes your breath smell, exploitation of slave labour n that

How does /trans/ feel about about putting people on the sex offender registry, with false rape accusations on the rise?

Speaking of jezza

Attached: IMG_20190710_221133.jpg (1242x560, 82K)

>Bad Durrheim
>Literally bad

At least they got the name right

Innocent until proven guilty.

If found guilty, put em on there

i'd rather people get falsely accused of rape (a comically tiny percentage of cases) than people actually get raped because some offender wasn't registered

about 2.5 minutes

blairites SEETHING

should let all rapists and nonces off just in case they didnt do it

Biggest mismatch I've seen so far this preseason

Attached: goal every 4 mins.png (283x19, 859)

>Steve Bruce's last premier league job he had a 28% win percentage
>Newcastle will have to pay 1mil to Wednesday to get him

They realise this is a bad idea right? RIGHT?

Italian teams always have mad pre-season results against local amateurs

i am seething that corbyn and momentum have killed the party, yes

STEVE BRUCE

HE'S GOT A BIG FAT HEAD

HE'S GOT A BIG FAT HEAD

HE'S GOT A BIG FAT HEAD

>a comically tiny percentage of cases
What is the percentage? And what is the criteria to determine whether a false accusation is made?

Fuck off you Tory nonce

Attached: 1530478282913.png (457x532, 313K)

Um sweety just vote conservatives, they are literally the same as blair.

Absolutely based, no Newcastle after next season.

>2019
>Still a Corbynista
How embarrassing.

labour are never going to hold a majority government again and labour probably won't even exist in 10 years
i hate what corbyn has done to the party

Conservatives are even dedder tho

That's what, 10 wins in a 38 game season. A few draws and they're safe. No problem here.

>a few weeks ago Newcastle were entertaining the notion of getting Mourinho

lol

efl.com/news/2019/july/efl-statement-afc-wimbledon-and-mk-dons/

EFL tackling the BIG ISSUE in the lower leagues today.

>AFC Wimbledon were charged by the EFL in December 2017 with a breach of its Regulations 3.4 and 3.5 for conduct amounting to misconduct, in respect of its actions towards MK Dons. This charge came as a result of the League One meeting between the two Clubs on 22 September 2017 at the Cherry Red Records Stadium, when the home club was alleged to have not referred to MK Dons in an appropriate manner.

Oh.

What happened to my boy after brexit?

Attached: ClvOS3kUsAA23H-.jpg (638x800, 47K)

farage? he's probably going to be pm in the next five years after he assumes control of the conservative party

>Implying brexit is going to happen

Was that takeover stuff literally just Fat Mike yanking their chain again?

Every single year

Yes, no one is ever going to buy the club for the amount he wants for them

NO DEAL BOI

nlg, that would be a fun ride

I know there's nobody stupid enough on Yea Forums to believe this but its mental knowing there are lads who actually believe this

Disappeared for the most part after giving that speech at the EU Parliament after the referendum. Showed up at Westminster having a beer and a cigar on the day article 50 was triggered. Then suddenly decided to create a new party for the EU elections a few months ago and got about a third of the vote

He legitimately might be our next Ambassador to the USA

>brit/pol/ on day release

the sad fact is that half the country is batshit insane /pol/tards
farage has won

It's the endgame of the first-past-the-post voting system you have. Not to say what we have is perfect, but you don't get stuff like what you have happening now

west ham on higuain - di marzio

FPTP is supposed to avoid coalitions in order to provide a stable government that can get it's shit done with minimal fuss.

Clearly it's fucked atm, but it's a good aim

We didn't have stuff like this either, until we did.
The only reason Cameron promised the vote in the first place was because he thought he was going to get another coalition. The absolute retard.

Imagine if we had Proportional Representation. In 2017 we'd have gotten something like 80 UKIP MPs. Can you imagine how much of a clusterfuck that would have been lol

>farage has won
Not really. No deal will never happen so the absolute best Brexit that can happen is WA then probably a labour/lib dem trade deal after the next GE that will get us back a lot of the shit we're going to lose. Farage will collect EU funbucks for as long as he can then take some pictures drinking a pint and attempting to rally more "fuck the EU" shit while looking like an idiot because we won't be in it anymore.

Fuck remoaners.

Attached: 1558475184047.jpg (724x540, 29K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: haz.jpg (545x531, 106K)

Reminder that football is the sport of peasants and you should start watching Rugby instead

Attached: Average Milwall Fan.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

>spic media

OMG!

>it doesn't work but its a good idea
This is your brain on FPTP

rugby is a sport for people who like watching fat blokes shove their fingers up each others bums

Your brain on proportional representation will be legit paki parties, Brexit and greens.

>not watching multiple sports
There's nothing more pleb than being a one sport fag. And no, watching wimbledon or the darts doesn't count as a 2nd sport.

Where are the Lotus biscuits?

Attached: haz (2).jpg (674x1024, 110K)

Sorry bro, I don't enjoy touching men like that.

Rugby is the gayest sport in the country

Also

>Not also posting the player getting punched scoring the winning goal

>legit paki parties
Labour?

PR would force all of the parties with leftism in them back to the centre as they fall in line with the glorious dawn of the orange book era

Is there a Hoppenheim customer who can tell me about Joelinton around here?

Yeah that's the upside of it, and you else get better representation of local issues in the national government because of the constituencies. But the situation as it is now is one of the possible outcomes of the system.

That Cameron was an absolute melt for thinking this whole thing was a good idea for him/the conservatives is impossible to deny

Still, those 80 MPs would have been blackballed by the other parties so they wouldn't have that much power in the end. We have the same thing with our equivalent (PVV, Wilders' party), they get a bunch of seats, but all the other parties simply refuse to form coalitions with them from the outset

"working" from home to watch the cricket tomorrow.

Labour are two parties right now.

In AWE at the size of this lad. Absolute unit.

>orange book
So the Tories?

My office building is having a beer and pizza party to watch Wimbledon

Cameroon needed the vote to save his party, now the scottish referendum was a dumb idea.

you might say his size is hazardous

>those 80 MPs would have been blackballed by the other parties so they wouldn't have that much power in the end
yeah, unless you have a morally bankrupt conservative party who are willing to get in bed with actual crazies like the dup

>now the scottish referendum was a dumb idea.

Disagree. Catalonia is what happens when you flatly refuse to entertain the notion of a vote

>8 seconds

>scottish referendum
which one?

>Cameron got spooped by UKIP
>Tory backbenchers were too proud and stuck in their old ways to properly work with the lib dems in coalition
We were presented with the opportunity to rid Britain of the scourge of communism and flourish in the Bountiful Cameron/Clegg neoliberal paradise but it was thrown away by a bunch of northern plumbers who can't compete with some squating polack that can't speak english. Fuck this gay earth.

He didn't. He was planning to drop it as part of any coalition agreement with the Lib Dems.

DUP are based, faggot.

Orange book refers to the neoliberal wing of the lib dems which obviously had a big crossover with parts of the Tories during the coalition.

>Cameron/Clegg and paradise in the same sentence

Watching the reaction on Twitter of people celebrating the Tory loss, as they then realised just how batshit the DUP are and how badly they fucked up was brilliant

Jokes aside foreners work under the market value la

They lower the market value, you're just too proud to adapt

>Why yes, I do talk about politics on a sport board

Attached: boyd.webm (720x404, 424K)

You have to be white and not a shit eating northerner to understand it

Why yes mister middle class nonce, I will live in a flat with 20 other men to clean your toilets.

no
pengelly has big lovely boobles though, so she gets a pass

>work under the market value
market needs to adjust then la

This is why I voted corbyn desu

This is /pub/ - Lads Chatting Over A Pint

You might be thinking of another thread and can leave any time.

Whining that you're being undercut is pathetic. Build your business on quality and customer service, things that Slabodan and Polish Pete can't offer, and compete / secure customers that way

>wah why is life harder because i'm dumb and don't have any skills save me based nige :(
If you're even in competition with these lads then you might as well off yourself

Then buy sum fackin playahs.

Attached: 1529327070262.png (715x1000, 557K)

>being a labour member

go play with your wet hexagons

this is >dude just print more money tier

Attached: That Liverpool Feel.webm (976x550, 2.91M)

>I voted Corbyn

Attached: soyeffect.jpg (550x412, 44K)

Thatcher campaigned to get England banned from European competition for 5 years

Politics IS sports

First Liverpool friendly tomorrow I think!

No its not

cursed (although based) webm

>94142635
Thatcher and the Scousers making it happen. What a team.

>I can recognise this is brimingham just from this picture

I need to move somewhere

v Tranmere Rovers
premierleague.com/news/1110939

Attached: goback.png (800x480, 212K)

This is a Liverpool board sweety.

holy shit this is epic mind if i save this?

Only between 9-5 when everyone else is at work

This is a Sassuolo board honey

Attached: Sasol Happy Pepe.png (978x1085, 271K)

Hyped to see Brewster and Wilson la
It's their chance.

>satan lives in birmingham
sounds about right

Did invent heavy metal

Makes sense I guess

Can't wait for Boris to get in and give me my tax cut

Kieran Tierney transfer saga is going to leave me stressed until morning after the window closes. Dont even mind if he leaves just want it over with either way.

Attached: C4nKaeeWMAAMP6K.jpg (900x1200, 102K)

But there’s no Muslims visible in that pic. How on earth could you tell

Rose - Digne swap deal when lads?

Ive got a feeling this new Boli Ngubu guy was brought in to replace him

Pretty sure I've hit the sweet spot. Drank enough that I'll sleep without the ultra vivid nightmares that now come with sobriety, but not so much that I'll be two hours late for work again tomorrow.

Arsenal want to sign Barcelona winger Malcom, 22, with Everton having already bid £31.5m to sign the Brazilian. (Sun)

>Former Liverpool striker Dean Saunders believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer "won't see out the season" as Manchester United manager. (talkSPORT)

Solskjaer remains confident he can pip neighbours Manchester City with a £75m deal for Leicester City's 26-year-old England defender Harry Maguire. (Mail)

>Manchester United's Spanish midfielder Juan Mata, 31, rejected £550,000-a-week offer from Shanghai SIPG to renew his deal at Old Trafford. (90Min)

Mata says he signed a new contract because the club is one of the "big three or four" in the world. (MUTV)

>Everton have had a bid of 30m euros rejected by Juventus for 19-year-old Italy international striker Moise Kean. (Tuttosport, via Sport Witness)

Newcastle United offered former manager Sam Allardyce a surprise return as manager last week, but he rejected the opportunity. (Mail)

>Roma are interested in Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld and the 30-year-old Belgium international has a £25m release clause valid until 26 July. (Sky Sports)

Everton have expressed an interest in signing Lille forward Nicolas Pepe. The 24-year-old Ivory Coast international would cost the Toffees a club record fee of about £58.5m. (Telegraph)

>Southampton's 25-year-old midfielder Mario Lemina, who is wanted by Manchester United, Arsenal and Leicester, says he does not want to be playing for the Saints next season. (France Football, via Daily Echo)

Tottenham are stepping up their bid to sign Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos, 22, on loan. (Mirror)

>Arsenal are prepared to add defenders Calum Chambers, 24, Carl Jenkinson, 27, or midfielder Mohamed Elneny, 26, into any potential deal for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha. The Gunners have already had a £40m offer for the 26-year-old rejected. (Mirror)

Manchester City are "keen to keep" midfielder Fabian Delph this summer despite rumours linking the 29-year-old with a move away from the Etihad. (Metro)

>England Under-21 international centre-half Ezri Konsa, 21, has a medical at Aston Villa before a potential a move from Brentford. (Sun)

Wolves and West Ham are among the clubs trying to sign Edson Alvarez, a 21-year-old Mexican defender who currently plays for Liga MX side America. (Marca Claro, via Sport Witness)

>Aston Villa, Brighton, Bournemouth and Wolves are all linked with moves for Liverpool winger Harry Wilson, 22, who spent last season on loan at Derby. (Birmingham Mail)

West Brom have dismissed rumours that defender Ahmed Hegazi, 28, was set to join Saudi Arabian side Al-Ahli. (Birmingham Mail)

>David Luiz believes the return of Frank Lampard to Chelsea will see the club rediscover their identity. (Standard)

>everton

*gets VONC'd on day 1*

why would everton agree to that?
they could realistically win the league

Had I been well enough to go to Med School, I would have joined the military for several reasons:

1. They pay for your tuition, which is around £50k
2. They pay you a wage of something like £18k a year on top of that (you work at a base in the summer)
3. When you finish you join the military as a Medical Officer for 3 years, with pay and accommodation and all that shit.

After that you can either stay on or leave. Why wouldn't I do that? The fact I didn't still allowed me to enter Sandhurst Officer School, meaning I'd go in as a 2nd Lieutenant and could specialise and or go up the ranks. Same perks as above (accommodation etc). Plus I'd get to order around the actual thickos.

There will soon be a time when the idea of Man United exchanging players with Barcelona will be laughable.

user you sound like a twink. You wouldn’t make it in the army

They can exist in the same system. Bolibongo-ngubu is more of a hybrid wingback so he can play further up the wing if we have Tierney in a back 4 or he can sub for him and Sinclair if we go with a back 3. The thing is we have no fucking clue how lennon is going to play.

I should have learn to never trust mike ashley selling newcastle rumors

This shit involving Zaha is fucking dire. The 'money + players' meme has been around for days. People should be boycotting Emery if he's seriously going to try and sign Zaha. How about you sign fucking Bahrami on a free? How about you play Reiss Nelson instead and forget about a guy who was actually statistically dogshit last year?

It's a fucking joke. But if Everton sign Malcom they could realistically win the league.

What formation were we playing last night? 4231?

they got me. i thought it was a done deal.

>It's a fucking joke. But if Everton sign Malcom they could realistically win the league.
Could they realistically beat Liverpool though?

Ah yes, those famous 195cm tall 90kg twinks. Forgot all about those lads. My cousin is literally a faggot (closeted) and he fucking made it. Irrelevant anyway, I wouldn't get in unless I used my great-uncle to get me in (too old now). Doesn't matter anyway, I'm wealthy enough to never have to work a day in my life.

Imagine being palace when arsenal offers you fucking Jenkins.

>Could they realistically beat Liverpool though?

Attached: That Liverpool Frog.png (400x500, 169K)

Building is the Radisson hotel, island is the pagoda island

I've spent many a traffic jam stuck on it

Attached: leonardo-1112777-WillPryce_021417_FL_S-image.jpg (500x350, 43K)

>Mirror
I'm sure loading a deal up with shit wage thieves is going to make it more likely to happen.

How fucking old are you . Jesus

Jenkins is actually really good lad. He's 27 and CP need a new defender. Either way, Zaha saga needs to fucking die.

29. Cut off for entry is 29 as a NCO. 32 for Territorial Army (ie; weekend warriors). So I could try and use nepotism but, won't happen.

Is that the island at the end of Small rook Queensway where that dodgy Jamaican sarnie shop is?

So 29 is peak male physical condition then?

Yeah that's the one

>paki
>those digits
lel

are arsenal or man u going to sign a fucking center back this window? what the fuck is wrong with them... Arsenal is going to buy a CB and then loan him back to the original club... jesus christ

Basically the cut-off point for drilling shit into your brain. By the time you're 30 you've pretty much have shit set. Harder to break routine. It's also to prevent later issues and for general 'usefulness'. They want your best years which is mid-20's. Plus harder to make you lifers/career at 29. I'm sure there's other reasons but that's as far as I know. Not well enough anyway so I wouldn't pass the physicals.

>a club owned by an American Jew who refuses to invest into the club has to do championship tier signings because they don't have the money to compete
Whoa....

Hey lads, remember... pfft... remember... hahahaha... remember when... hahaha.... remember when Klopp... pffftthahaha... remember when Klopp said..ahahha... remember when Klopp said he wouldn't spend loads of money on players EVEN if he had the money? hahahaha, remember that? Then remember, hahaha, a few weeks ago right... haha, remember when he said WE... hahaha, yes, we, the public, hahaha, misunderstood him hahaha and he said Liverpool hahah ahave to spend loads more, hundreds of millions, hahah and when he was called out for his hahah for his old statement hahaha he said we, yes we, misunderstood haha, he said what he meant was hahah that he would quit football hahaha if it became all about money hahaha

HAHAHAHA

Attached: kloppy.jpg (660x371, 40K)

£90m for England's Brave Harry Maguire. Absolute bargain.

how much has he spent this year la

me to big titties when

*wins the champions league*

should fifa step in and regulate the transfer market to some degree? these transfer prices are getting so out of hand..

Everton could realistically update us on the Javi Martinez situation

>be Arsenal
>have owner who doesn't give a shit
>fail to sign anybody who can improve
>fail to improve

>Be United
>have owner who goes off twitter and instagram follower counts
>sign people for tens of millions regularly
>fail to improve

It's like two sides of the same coin.

as soon as you start taking your hormones

Attached: 1562312690772.jpg (640x853, 78K)

*Wanda wants to know your location*

I think a hundred million for Maguire might be a bit much tbqh

Reposting my DITL's I made at the start of /trans/.

Attached: Day in the life Emery.png (1123x1160, 138K)

Attached: 1562695830267.png (705x767, 564K)

Dont think this is real lad

the best thing is i'm not sure he'd improve their defence, hopefully they end up signing him

Attached: 1558689565827.png (525x458, 402K)

Attached: day in the life Poch.jpg (1024x1013, 395K)

Shame my Poch one didn't work out since they spent a lot.

Attached: day if the life of klopp.png (1123x1158, 135K)

He wont improve it like Van Dyke did at Liverpool (which is what i assume Manure are unironically thinking)

What a hypocrite Klopp is. He is in total control of football and has the institutional power to enforce FFP regulations but continually refuses to do it. Instead he manages his football club to the best of his ability and strives to be a successful manager.

lmao

He looks like a fat South African guy I used to work with.

>What a hypocrite Klopp is
Yes I think that was the point of his post. Klopp is a hypocrite.

thoughts on my gf?

Attached: gf.jpg (1876x2794, 445K)

new thread
new thread

smol

I love little girls lads.

>

Attached: 1562792111274.jpg (640x869, 291K)

Signing anything other than a dabbing negro attacking player will upset their fans