The year is 2030

>daddy, why is messi considered the goat when he has no trophies with Argentina?

Attached: zoom zoom.png (242x283, 91K)

Because I fucked ur mom lol

What the fuck are you saying you son of a bitch
Messi won the 2022 wordcup

>implying I'll ever have kids

but he won the america copa 2020

>2030
>white kid

He’s not

Because there were about 30 threads a day about Messi on Yea Forums son

Kek

>well sport, sit down and let me tell you about the great solo goal he scored against 9-men getafe

You see, son, he was so good that he didn't need to win anything to consider him the GOAT, you just had to watch him play to realize he was by far the most talented, dominant and all around best player of his era and probably of any era. Imagine, he made Barcelona seem like a great club, although you wont know about that club because after he retired they never won anything ever again and are now an amateur club playing in the lower levels of the New Spanish Empire football league.

>the year is 2030
>Daddy, why is messi retiring again from national team? Didn't he retire two years ago after Argentina lost in Copa America semifinal?

Because he is, now stop being an incel contrarian and have sex

>5
>FIVE

Five copas in a decade and he still won't win a single one.

>son is smart just like me
very nice :DDDDDDDDDDD

because he was the greatest player of all time

forget the international throphies! how can Messi be the "goat" after 4 years in a row of failing in the champions league...whenhis team mates nee him tue most, at Juventus, at Roma, at Anfield, they needed him to pull something! and he failed to deliver.
Best of player of his generation? absolutely! Goat? No way!

>because he got the privilege to play with and learn from The Titan

Attached: 14532273760990.jpg (990x627, 118K)

How the hell did I have a white kid ? Did I get cucked ? I'm divorcing you're mom!

>Shut the fuck up son. He was better than you'll ever be.

Hit down son, dad will tell you all about that wonderful night when Messi scored 4 against 9 men Eibar

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: curb your enthusiasm.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Your wife will

OOOH NONONONONONONO

best off all time=/=greatest of all time
if I had a kid so stupid to ask such a question, I'd give him out to adoption

why are you talking to me kid

because judging individuals based on the success of their teams is retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-145556~2.png (1009x1648, 200K)

>son, forget about his failures with a star studded squad, it's always higauins fault.

Attached: loop.gif (113x243, 1.75M)