Pulisic is really cute :3

Attached: Pulis.jpg (1242x1245, 138K)

>tfw he's looked 32 since he was 15

So this is the power of Balkan genes.

Too bad he's shite

>there are people who don't pick favourite players on how cute they are
bakas

Have sex m8, you were seething about him in another thread

he's going to score against your favorite team next season, and there's nothing you can do to stop him.

>hes going to score against Dundee
Loaned out already?

american soccer is irrelevant and always will be, this guy is apparently the biggest soccer star us has ever produced and nobody knows his name

Imagine having the choice of Croatia or America and choosing America lmao. He must not be very confident.

literally only his paternal grandfather (Mate Pulišić) is Croatian

he obviously doesn't feel Croatian and doesn't know the language, he's a mutt through and through so that's why he's playing for America

>durr Im such a faggot durr no one cares about this sport so let me jump into this thread and say how much I really dont care, man lol im such an incel Im going to purposely respond to you and tell you how much I really dont care lol haha I never have sex as you can easily tell from my seethe and cope

The paternal line is the only one that matters therefore he is 100% Croatian.

>a slav turkbabby rape mutt talking shit about American mutts
I've seen it all now.

>... but shitty

You'll never have another Donovan.

Most people don't choose the best national team they are eligible to play for, they choose the country that they feel closest to.

Attached: annakendrick11.jpg (1704x2560, 2.35M)

>he rates Soinovan
Lmao kek cmon now not even we think Soinovan is the best American player. That goes to Dempsey.

I dont think you actually believe this

Of course I do. There are exceptions, but most people choose to play for the country they were born and grew up in.

You know nothing at all about sawker then...

Heh, sure thing pal... *laughs in caucasian*

He is unironically good. I watched the gold cup final and all his touches were elite. He is actually kinda similar to hazard

The ones that don't usually aren't good enough to play for their home nations, i.e. all of >our Germans.

Why else do you think Ryan Giggs and KEvin de Bruyne turned down England?

Because the English aren't human

>Height: 5 ft 7 in (170 cm)

He is a total manlet. Only Kante is more of a manlet at 5'6".

>he’s similar to Hazard
No, just no. Let’s stop comparing him to Hazard, Pulisic is nowhere near as good

his presence in the final shone a light on how horrific the rest of the mexican and american players actually are.

Manlets make good wingers because of that ass to body radio

Even Lebron is rocking his jersey/kit on Instagram. Literally everyone that pays attention to sports or watches ESPN or checks twitter knows his name in the USA. Stop being an elitist faggot.