Small reminder that sports are meaningless if you aren't making money off it...

Small reminder that sports are meaningless if you aren't making money off it. Those who do nothing but pay money are literally bred and circus plebs

>be sportsball fan
>spend your life going to games, paying for tickets/merchandise/parking/refreshments/TV packages, watching every game on TV, planning your weekend and life around games, shitposting countless hours on 4channel
>spend countless $1000s of dollars lifetime on your team so you can watch men throw a ball for millions of $

What do you get out of it? Most fans are lucky to see 1 championship for their team in their lifetime which brings??? A few fleeting moments of fake, forced joy for something that has no tangible impact on your life, but you pretend it does.

Toronto just won their first NBA title and probably the only one for another 50+ years. Already forgotten the day after the parade. Totally erased from memory a few weeks later. Less than meaningless

How does it feel to be cucked your whole life?

Attached: madeforbwc.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

So, do you get pay for masturbating or playing video games?

b&r

I play sports to stay in decent shape you fat retard.

>Small reminder
>posting those two landwhales

>flag
who would have thought

Your penis is minute and your testosterone levels are sub standard.

Attached: betagoook.jpg (720x960, 208K)

I already gamble on crypto though.

Put the soi down kiddo

AY PAPI, ESTOY MUY LOCA
MAMACITA, ÁGUA NA BOCA
DEIXA ELA SE SOLTAR
ENQUANTO OS MENINOS COMEÇAM A DELIRAR
ASSIM

>he's not a camboy who occasionally streams mario kart MP with his mature audience

They're considered 'small' by American standards.

Whats the point of using pants like that? Just wear fucking shorts at that point

This, LINK $1k eoy

>implying that facebook guy is wrong
also
>flag
you have to go back

Look at that giant smooth leg.

Liking overweight goblinas does not make you high test, fatty

>tfw no qt latina gf that has tamales ready for you when you get home

Attached: images.jpg (216x234, 8K)

For me it's the girl on the left

yes to both but id only brag about lefty

When link and req were 0.30 cents i had both of them, decided to go all in on req
>mfw

Attached: 1562127250114.jpg (827x827, 204K)

VERY american (soulless) post

i never saw them make a good post in this board

they're the enemy we must all unite against my friend

It’s okay just go all in Holo, it’ll be the next moon

>being this fat
cope OP

t. Fag who can’t handle dat ass

Seething, you won’t have a country by the time you decide to unite. In fact, you’ll probably begging us based ameribros to let you in.

And we’ll say no

I use sports to get fit and fuck white men.

agreed

the world or the rest of the world should really move on from any team sports or silly sports like NBA and NFL

hockey is allright and contact sports are good because you can really tell they pour their heart out

the time for climate help and science advancement needs to be boosted. we can't squabble on silly NBA or silly little sports

find fun in actually developing tech to advance humanity, who knows, we might even conquer the universe

now that's a real sport

It already mooned and i missed it
Im waiting on flo

More like
>small reminder
>posts a novel
Hope OP gets paid by the word and not by the post

>american women

>dude money lmao
Nice try, Ira.