We really should've won this. Completely shit the bed, tbqhwy

We really should've won this. Completely shit the bed, tbqhwy.

Attached: 1280px-1990_FIFA_World_Cup.svg.png (1280x917, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhfkAL062I8
youtube.com/watch?v=dLB56lFYlBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True
It’s coming home in 2022
Our time is now

yeah even before the semi we squeaked through against cameroon
If paul parker hadn't had made that -300IQ move when germany were taking that free kick it might have been so different, but it's ifs and buts now

lol. USA performed better than you at the cup. Try again

>getting beaten by tamale and tabasco

>Getting beaten by part time dentists

>completely shit the bed

Attached: D936C68C-B569-4691-8DE5-3EFAB6865C30.jpg (267x189, 8K)

It can't always be like '66

>there exists a timeline in which Gazza doesn't miss that sitter against Germany, puts England into the World Cup final, goes on to score a hat-trick against Argentina, lifts the World Cup, and is now a happily-married, emotionally stable, teetotal family man

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Yugo could have won it if we didn't shit up the penalties. Could even make for an interesting alternative history, given that a WC win would influence both outside perception and inner unity.

trannydad and toboggan is worse

Man if only my NT did something based in that WC like Cameroon

at least you're filthy arab rich, whereas cameroon are just some african shrimps

who was better
1966 England
1986 England
or
2006 England?

Neither

Best logo.

Attached: Italia-90.png (516x800, 294K)

Yugo won the Eurobasket and World Cup in 1990 though. That totally helped a lot in the end.

Jokes aside, I unironically think they could had won at least one world cup if they existed for a while longer. Just look at Croatia in 1988.

that logo is pure pure pure pure pure pure
pure

Any oldfags know what happened to my cunt? That year was probably our best chance. Our team was stacked.

one of my best childhood memories tbqh. lineker/gazza/waddle/platt/pearce were proper football heroes. cried when we went out.

Yugoslavia also has won Eurovision in 1989

>Getting beaten by part time dentists
This meme needs to die.
It is not shameful that English men lose to their natural enemy.
A team of mice would lose to a team of cats, too.

Same

The final should be Cameroon x Yugoslavia

Excellent bait. If there ever was a world cup the English "should" have won it was 02. Everything else is delusional thinking.
Germany 90 was the strongest team ever. Everyone saying different doesnt know football. I am not saying this because I am German. I couldnt care less about football. Look up Brehme, a player most of you probably never heard of and tell me he was not world class. Germany was full of such players. Hell Möller was a sub-in only. Educate yourselves.

I mean none of that stuff is comparable to the football World Cup.
>Jokes aside, I unironically think they could had won at least one world cup if they existed for a while longer.
The team was pretty stacked tbqh, though I wouldn't like sharing that pride with cr*ats.

It was probably the most boring world cup ever though. Football in early 90s was really about not taking risk

Brazil had Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho. We were stacked too but we had a retard manager playing 4-4-2 and Heskey every game. You guys had the easiest run to the final ever and then Kahn shit the bed lol. Poor Ballack

and best anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=JhfkAL062I8

>tfw USSR didn't use CCCP in your shirts during WC

Attached: 1558696510274.gif (512x512, 716K)

UN ESTATE ITALIANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think '98 is still my favourite.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLB56lFYlBI

I like the Olivetti characters generator used by 1990 WC broadcasting

1996 England

100 years of hurt