Be a slightly above average player

>be a slightly above average player
>spend 100 euros on a new meme haircut every month

this is the formula to achieve 200m+ trade value

Attached: 000_1II5WR.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Have

you already forgot how good he was at barcelona? I take for granted you didn't watch him at santos

he's way more than "slightly above average"

sex

Perform

Sex

his flag is a tip that we should completely ignore his irrelevant opinion on sports

Incel

He wasn't a slightly above average player,he literally is the third best player after Penaldo and Messoy.
He only gets talked down upon because he is a huge diving faggot and went to a farmers league because his ego couldn't handle being in Messi's shadow.

This board and the whole world can hate him for being a narcisstic faggot,but he is an insane player.

t. NPC

>went to a farmers league because his ego couldn't handle being in Messi's shadow.
Nah, it was because of the money, PSG like doubled his salary. He's a humble guy and good friend with Messi and Suárez

>100 dollar haircut every week

Lmao, these niggas get a 1000 dollar haircut at least every two weeks.

Retard

I domt know if you remember, but in 2017 he was basically the best player in the world, everyone used to wonder if he could become a player like ronaldo or messi if he had a team of his own.
A huge part of the move was money, but part of it was to stay away from Messi and have the whole team play for him

var Neymar= function() {
return'Neymar bad NPC' ;
};
var Neymarisgood=Neymar()

Should have never left ,I honestly feel bad for him.I hate all the oligarchs in the sport,they ruin it.

Hello people keep pretending that the motor is not a

Barca fans still like him ? He left them for money and selfish purposes

He also sued the club

>third best player in the world
>hasn't done nothing since 2015
Cringe

?
That was the final list for the Ballon d'or of 2017. What are you talking about lad?

Attached: 20190709_195247.jpg (1440x1796, 561K)

Please tell me what he did in 2017.
The ballon d'or shit is irrelevent. He's accomplished nothing of note at psg

He didn't do shit tho, that award is bollocks, and I don't even hate Neymar since I'm a Santos supporter.

>he literally was
ftfy
he does not care anymore, can't you shills see?

Willian>Neymar
He has soul and told barca to fuck off numerous times despite being at a worse club and helped the Copa run

Intercourse

>i rate willian

Attached: y9ua5ehogq921.png (965x636, 94K)

Maybe 3 years ago, he's nowhere near that level now

>he doesn't rate Will
Cringe, keep hating

Attached: Based Will.jpg (1024x790, 154K)

This kind of skill like him and Messi have doesnt simply go away in less than 3 years, if he didn't have those injuries and literally missed half a season in those past 2 years you wouldn't be so cynical about him. If Neymar comes back to Barça and Messi has someone to share the spotlight with him then Barça will have real chances of winning the Champions League again

>if he didn't have those injuries and literally missed half a season in those past 2 years you wouldn't be so cynical about him
STFU, this applies to many players, GOATS like messi and ronaldo look after their body and thats why they are injury free most of the time, neymar is like the dozens that failed to.

Also
>barca fuck a 3-0 lead twice but neymar magically solves this issue with a washed up suarez
Defence got schooled by a kid

Agreed, in spite of his injuries he's playing very well on PSG too, his numbers are insane

>, his numbers are insane
So are mboops, ligue 1 is really bad

>Neymar doesnt look out after his body so somehow that makes him skillless
What's your point exactly?
He's still AT LEAST a top 5 player. Last season was the season he played the least amount of games in his career, yet he kept an average of almost a goal a match.
>he couldn't help at the games vs. Liverpool
Wrong. While I have to agree with you that Barça defense is utterly shit, we cannot ignore the fact that Messi literally carried Barça to that semis by himself. Like you said it yourself, Suarez is far from being the best CF in the world like he was in 2015, and the amount of times Messi had to be a Clutch player to keep Barça alive is unbelievable. So imagine in the first leg of that game, there was at least 2 more times besides that one that Dembele fucked up in those 15 minutes of the game were Barça could have scored and sealed the coffin right there, and if Neymar where playing he FOR SURE would have scored in those opportunities.
And in the second leg, Messi was completely tactically nullified, and like we already know, it was just a matter of time until Liverpool scored those goals and sent Barça home. If they had another superstar player to worry about, Barça wouldn't be so defenseless to Liverpool's attacks, and Liverpool would be a lot more scared to suffer an Away goal. Even if still they lost, Barça COULD hold a 2-0 or 3-0 loss until the end of the match. (we obviously can't know, Liverpool's team is still the best in the world afterall)

>He's still AT LEAST a top 5 player.
He has done nothing of note since and avoided big matches for his club because he failed to look after himself like top athletes should. Dabbing on french farmers isn't impressive, skills only matter when you win.

As i said before, fucking back to back 3 goal leads in knockout UCL stages isn't a coincidence. You keep going on """ifs"" as if Liverpool didn't have clear chances in the first leg to get a goal or 2 to make the return leg more feasible. Heck you wouldn't even be so sure neymar would even be fit to play those legs, he would not win a UCL with barca unless that back 4 and Suarez fucks off and the retarded coach.

100 euros doesnt sound like too much for a haircut every month for a person of his salary

>measuring player's ability in terms of trophies
you look stupid

Bruh in 20 matches he made 19 goals and 13 assists, even if ligue 1 is bad these are insane numbers

Why do people hate Willian? I don't watch much EPL but everytime I see him at chelsea he looks very sharp and makes an impact. He was one of the only ones who played like they gave a fuck during Mou-gate too.

>STFU, this applies to many players, GOATS like messi and ronaldo look after their body and thats why they are injury free most of the time, neymar is like the dozens that failed to.
Fatnaldo also got wrecked by injuries.Messi is just the best dribbler ever,he just doesn't get caught.I am still suprised he hasn't had a career ending injury,when Ramos is chimping out in a classico.
And in TSUs case he barely does dribble anymore and tries to force 1v1s,also he is built like a beast so he is hard to bully.

Neymar just takes a lot of risk and tries force 1vs1,he takes ton of more fouls than Tsu and a bit more than Messi.If he wasn't that playful and risky he would have less injuries.

Tsu and Messi just turned to soulless goal scoring Robots compared to him.

Nerman is fucking finished m8

nobody forced him to leave barca

>pay €100 for a pube haircut
it must suck to be brown

>Neymar to Lazio confirmed (DiMarzio)
Neymar to Lazio confirmed (DiMarzio)
Neymar to Lazio confirmed (DiMarzio)

>Neymar just takes a lot of risk and tries force 1vs1,
If he had any intelligence he would build his body to be able to handle it. Look at Hazard. He dribbles a lot but his THICK body keeps him from being injured constantly. Heck he out dribbled Neymar when they went head to head in the WC. Neymar simply doesn't look after himself and doesn't care enough to for the sport.

Is Salah or Hazard the 3rd best player now?

Hazard is a manlet like Messi,also he is THICK from his genes.You can't train to get a wonder booty like him that protect you from injury.