TYREEK FULL AUDIO RELEASED BREAKING NEWS

610 Sports Radio released extended 20 minute recording of Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal in Dubai airport.

UNHEARD AUDIO:

>HILL: “You ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014, bro...and if you want to rewind that night we can rewind that night too, [expletive]. You was in my house. And did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no, I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left. And on my son you did that, bro. And then then you get in the courtroom you want to sit up there and cry on the stand. ‘He hit me, he hit me.’ Man, come on bro.”
>ESPINAL: “Then where did the bruises come from, Tyreek?”
>HILL: “Did I hit you? Did I hit you, though?”
>ESPINAL: “I’m asking you where did the bruises come from.”
>HILL: “Did I hit you? Tell me the truth in my eyes right now. Look at me.”
>ESPINAL: “We’re not thinking about that. Right now the issue is [our son].”

>HILL; “My life is supposed to be a whole lot easier right now… 2014 wasn’t supposed to happen. None of that [expletive]. But I broke my son’s arm? Come on, let’s be real, bro. You know how I am with kids. You know how I am with [our son]. I’m very hard on him but I would never hurt my son in life.”

Attached: tyreek-hill[1].jpg (1000x600, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHhcjgISF_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does he really call his wife 'bro'?

Sneed

What's wrong with that, bro?

Based Hill is innocent. More at 10
He's /oneofus/

>You lied on me, bro
he said that to a woman.

she gaslighted the fuck out of him. He's saying he didnt hit her, then she keeps asking where did the bruises come from, and then just says oh I'm talking about the kid now

Hill is based af and 100% innocent

Women were a mistake.

Attached: 1505602933087.jpg (3501x2072, 328K)

Holy shit, a lot of Hill haters are going to look like absolute dunces

bro why would i hurt our son bro? Bro tell me.

Bro...

Attached: 1439231434519.jpg (750x716, 81K)

But he literally said nothing wrong in the audio, incel

Still sounds like a nigger. No doubt he’ll fuck himself some time in the future.

pasty cuck STILL hating

Damn bro I think he might be innocent bro she lied on him bro

This is fake

that's what he meant? that Hill is vindicated by this?

>Tyreek: “Crystal you know I didn’t cause any bruising or harm to [our son.] But for some reason I still may be charged.”

>Crystal: “I know you didn’t. I did. I hurt [our son.] I’m the one that did it. I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything.”

holy shit. Tyreek completely vindicated

the neanderthal used gendered language

Calling a woman 'bro'. Lock him up.

Damn, shes going to go to prison now. She broke a kids arm.

>Crystal: Baby I'm sorry for putting you through this. You never touched [our son]. It was me and I apologize.
>Tyreek: Wow...based

can't believe people wanted to hang him before hearing this...chiefs haters btfo

ironic cause you could spend half a second looking it up yourself and see that its real lol

wtf i hate women now

>2019
>not being bros with a woman
ishygddt

>2019
>not beating the shit out of anyone that would write such cringey cancer on the internets
fuck off beta faggot

Chiefs knew

chiefs believed their n-word

#based #ImWithTyreek

nah shes just a dumb thot. they cant stay on topic once they get btfo

Fuck KCTV5 for editing the original audio to sound as worse as possible

fuck women

that's not dumb, that's manipulative

Tyreek should divorce her and take the kid

its not sweatie

Attached: 4mb1dbz.jpg (912x760, 534K)

TYREEK HATERS COWERING IN THE CORNER AFRAID TO FACE THE MUSIC

>associating with 3d women in the current year
YIKES

Attached: 12414413.jpg (359x478, 47K)

Every one will bend the knee

INNOCENT

leave you're racism at the door when you come to 4channel.org

>the audio doesn't disprove anything
>neither of them says anything besides what they believe
>hill punches his son in the chest and beats him with a belt
>admits to beating his kid to teach him respect
>can't answer why his wife would have bruises and instead deflects

I mean the wife was no better but I wouldn't be surprised if Hill was guilty.

How's that racist?

racism against Chiefs fans

now if only the chiefs didn't jump the gun on hunt. fucking dumbass andy ried. he's not a head coach he's an offensive coordinator

Physical violence seems more socially acceptable with black people for some reason

I'm a chiefs fan, dipshit.

>>can't answer why his wife would have bruises and instead deflects
he probably was shoving her or some shit and she exaggerated the fuck out of it

Quote from Angel Ricono from KCTV on why they didn't release the full Tyreek Hill audio

"Am I releasing the full audio? No. We released the newsworthy portions. They discuss intimate moments and that has no news value. Some of it is them walking through the airport and being asked questions by security"

The person who put out the original audio should be fired. They purposely put out the audio to make a story, yet the full audio paints an entire new story.

Where did this recording even come from?
And when are people finally going to realize that feminists are full of shit and it actually is possible for women to lie?

The news media is your enemy

Women always have bruises because they eat like shit and bleed 7 days a month which leads to anemia.

>we are one year away until Sex Bots are perfect and are sold commercially
IT'S HAPPENING

>KCTV5 making sure Chiefs players leave the city

By the end of this week he'll be released and will play for Cleveland.

Seems like that news station is getting ton of death threats lately and it's going to be very bad for the Chiefs.

This but unironically.

>You know how I am with kids. You know how I am with [our son]. I’m very hard on him but I would never hurt my son in life.”

Yep he's done. It seems black people are very crazy about beating their kids like crazy. Tyreek shouldn't even say that about how hard he beat his child.

wtf R Truth is in the NFL now?

>It seems black people are very crazy about beating their kids like crazy.

Parents abused and neglect their kids like crazy. The Black community is a shinning example violent unnecessary behavior, AD was lucky but I think Tyreek won't be lucky when Chiefs let him go this is on the media fault for revealing this mess.

This is literally the “I think Coolsville sucks” scene.

>can't answer why his wife would have bruises and instead deflects
He admits he picked her up and carried her out. Probably while she was thrashing around like a rabid chimp and bruising herself.
also this

Women are evil

>Men are evil
Fixed.

Why do black people abused their children like crap?

>Humans are evil
Fixed.

The sad part is many people can't tell the difference so they assume a failed gaslighting attempt to be someone being silly or that the gaslighter is just a dumb person with bad memory. These people never learn and end up being prone to getting the shit gaslighted out of them when faced with a person who knows how to cover their tracks.

Attached: wwojak.png (1007x661, 653K)

t. women

>Women
>Going to prison
She might not even get charged. The law only applies to men

>Real skin

Attached: worried.png (964x912, 551K)

At least he doesn't call her nigga.

I don;t get it, is this just after the incident or is this recent?
why the fuck were they being recorded while walking throught he airport with your new mortal enemy? (If it was just after the incident)

>They discuss intimate moments and that has no news value.
its probably he told her why you doing this shit when you loving this dick. Then describes how he is going to pound her.

Crystal was recording him to try and incriminate him to protect herself since she broke her son's arm. This bitch has been setting him up since the beginning.

Women get away with so much shit in the legal system it's ridiculous

exactly. Local media tapdancing around this shit like a motherfucker.

also, several women got together and conspired to destroy this man. i don't ever want to hear these bitches talk about being powerless or being victims.

KC local media is soi cancer

No. She's an evil bitch that would sink low enough to beat herself or have somebody else beat her to trap him. It's like trying to combat a suicide bomber. When he directly asked her "did i hit you?" she immediately changed the subject in her own secret recording. LOL.

i hope that bitch end up in prison.

How many faked recordings is his defense team going to make

nigger/zoomerspeak they all do now

Try reading what he said again bro

Because black people aren't cucked pussies who let their kids talk back to them or let them sit in their rooms all day turning into anti-social school shooters.

>people defending this bitch
lmao

>Because black people aren't cucked pussies who let their kids talk back to them

Blacks commit more crime and more domestic abuse than other minority. You are a stupid fucking retard.

>the mahomes dynasty

Black people don't commit any more crime at all. Black people are arrested more because most cops are entitled white faggots who were never disciplined as children As such they don't understand fairness or justice.

White people are the exact definition of "good times create weak men". White people don't work hard. They coast through life and half ass everything, then they wonder why they're all depressed and suicidal.

>White people are the exact definition of "good times create weak men".
Kek
>tfw you end up colonizing the whole world while looking for a new route to get your spices

t. nigger

I think it hasn't been spoken enough: the female is literally the one recording the fucking incident.

imagine sticking your dick in one of these fucking snakes. One nut = a lifetime of pain and agony.

I feel like this thread would have gotten 300 posts in a day in 2011 Yea Forums

shut up you retard nigger, black people glorify violence and breaking the law in general

Chiefs logo is racist. Being racist against something racist is like multiplying by a negative number

Attached: unbiased_media.png (617x508, 529K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kHhcjgISF_A

Attached: Ebz.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

He's clearly innocent. You fucking faggots should be seeing this as men in general and how easy your life can be ruined by some whore

AYEEEE

Milquetoste NFL Fans BTFO Tyreek is staying with the Chiefs. Fuck all the Tyreek haters.

Fuck you’re retarded

>people claiming this vindicates Tyreek
Am I wrong that he appears to just be saying that he didn't abuse them as bad as they're saying? He doesn't explain the bruises and just deflects to saying he didn't them.

2010 is the only one with soul.

You're one dumb son of a bitch, incel

Why do pacey black manlets on the Chiefs have such issues with impulse control? Is it drugz?

>white people are the direct cause of two of the deadliest wars in human history
>killed hundreds of millions of people in the name of religion
>backstabbed and lied to every single non-white they've ever come across for the last 500 years

Yeah it's totally black people who glorify violence and lawlessness.

It seems he has beaten his kid many times and doesn't contradict that Kansas City new affiliate is in hot water of not revealing the full audio of what did Tyreek and his ex-wife did to abused their own kids. We know the Chiefs knew about this situation and it seems the NFL is really hot about on why discipline have not taken by the Chiefs organization.

Tyreek is done for the Chiefs and the fans will the organization even more. Football players cannot have children until retirement plain and simple.

>He's clearly innocent.
Of course he's but still he abused his son. Both parents should lose their custody rights for their to kid, that will teach them about respect.

Did anyone else notice this part
>Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal in Dubai airport

>a roidraging black athlete and a Mexican golddigger have a domestic violence incident in an Arab city-state known for numerous human rights violations halfway across the world
Globalism was clearly a success. Happy 2019?

Tbh if I'm a rich person paying child support with someone who isn't my current gf or wife I'd never take them on vacation

he didn't abuse his son, he possibly maybe spanked him at worst