/fpl/ - Thread died again edition

What do you think anons? 6.5m for Tielemans seems a steal, how is he slotting into your teams?

Attached: (You)ri Tielemans.png (100x109, 7K)

channeling my inner Claudio Ranieri with my latest draft, I think Leicester are primed for a great season.

Attached: fpl13.png (634x640, 116K)

Still not completely convinced that King over Jota is the right decision but Bournemouth's early fixtures just look so much nicer than Wolves', especially with them having to deal with Europa

Attached: Untitled.png (663x645, 123K)

With Zaha still in Egypt I put Tielemans in his stead

this was basically my team before I decided to bite the bullet and go for Sterling over LeBruyne, also as Frenchanon says Zaha seems a bit shady since he's still in AFCON and has some transfer rumours around him.

I'm just waiting to see what happens with Zaha at the moment. If he gets to the AFCON final and hasn't sorted out the transfer stuff by the start of the season I'll switch to 343 and get Jota back

I feel also pretty unsure about Salah and Mane missing the first couple of games but we'll see. Kane is pretty cheap but I'm not sure I want to downgrade a defender for him yet. My team feels too template but I feel its just optimum as of now given how the prices lock you out of most good options from midtable teams

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-141533_Chrome.jpg (1080x1340, 538K)

Salah is already out of AFCON so I wouldn't worry too much about him missing any games

Did players that played all the way to the semis of last year WC start the season?

Just checked and yes, even guys like Kante and Pogba who played the final were back for the first game

Still feel like Maddie's son is a better pick than Tielemans, as he is on set pieces.

Plays more advanced too. Depends on whether or not he's played out wide where he's a bit shit.

What? This still exists? LMOA

Gone with this, always thought highly of perez, thoughts?

How dare you say her name
Give her back

Fugg

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-154937.jpg (1080x2160, 729K)

FPL predates the internet. It used to be played via post in the national newspaper. It's never going away.

Are you planning a GW1 bench boost?

>king
>Vardy

yep those two won't be out in the inevitable 3rd week wildcard

>Rhian Brewster set to be starting games according to Klopp
>Want him as my cheap forward
>Teenage kid with no PL starts
>FPL will probably set his price at 6m

I remember doing it that way back in school. You used to have that one team for the entire season

if Greenwood and Nketiah are both 4.5 I can't see Brewster being more than 4.5-5.0

Thinkin of just playing all my Leicester players instead

I can't stop tinkering lads. I just keep fucking it up with every change.

Attached: 1294642.png (865x837, 189K)

If you start Nketiah and Ake then you've gone too top heavy

with Adams coming in Long probably won't be a starter anymore

Nketiah was me being extra retared. It's supposed to be Stephens instead for 4-4-2. What's wrong with Ake though?

I was being facetious but I think he's too expensive. 5.0 for a Bornemouth defender is a bit much

Give me reasons why it's not worth getting Jimi over Jota, also who will be the best Chelsea midfield now Hazard has gone? Willian? (I mean highest scoring).

Is a Spurs defender worth it? Thinking about getting Rose

>Give me reasons why it's not worth getting Jimi over Jota
When Wolves switched formations and played them upfront together Jota got 8 goals and 5 assists in 19 games. Jimenez got 7 goals, 3 assists in the same period

k thanks

depends if trippier goes

>Daniel James to start in the preaseason for United and dominated all of their training exercises by considerable distance
Would be proper banging value if he actually starts for them.

This is the team, GK subject to change.

Attached: 1539099359484.jpg (879x920, 93K)

For me, its Diego Costa to Wolves

But united won’t score Any goals anyway

>6.0
Come the fuck on FPL

>having any wolves player at all

Attached: ISHYGDDT.jpg (4688x4688, 716K)

Are you thinking that's overpriced?

Fpl is shit. Sterling and Salad aren't midfielders. Both play as forwards and are golden boot contenders.

>have to spend quarter of budget on two players or risk falling behind

>guy straight out of a first pro-season at a mid-table championship side, with 4 goals and 9 assists in 33 games with no indication on his starting status for a tanking team
>1M less than Zaha and 0.5 less than Perez or Tielemans
Yeah you bet

This.

What do you expect to happen? He has a chance of having a consistent run of form with a top 6 team. 5.5m is for the likes of mediocre wingers at bottom 6 teams. 5.0 and 4.5 are for CM/DM's. It's been like this ever since Harry Kane embarrassed the creators of the game.

I expect Daniel James and dozens like to him to hit 0.7% ownership on dead teams because they are non-options in FPL, even though they could be if pricing was more adequate

6.0 id fine for him. If he's a regular starter 6.0 is a good price for him and if he doesn't play he wouldn't be worth having at any price.

hey guys any leagues I could join?

>Classic
ekmq49
>H2H
chluw6

>the more expensive players have a higher chance of getting you points
Wow, who knew. I can't believe it.

thoughts on doubling up my def with liverpool players by replacing digne with TAA?
or do I swap jota for jimenez

I reckon Digne to TAA will get you more points than Jota to Jimenez. TAA would be my first choice Liverpool defender anyway, his attacking output was ridiculous in the second half of last season

>his attacking output was ridiculous in the second half of last season
he's gonna get benched again

He missed 3 games he was fit for all season, coinciding with world cup fatigue and the champions league.

Klopp hardly ever benched him in the league. Gomez is a CB and he'll be eased back in there as a replacement for Lovren, or maybe Matip if he can show some form. Clyne is being kept for the 3 times or so that Klopp thinks TAA will need a rest.

TAA ended the season with 4 double digit hauls in a row, would have been 5 if barca 2nd leg counted

Van Dijk is a better choice at £500k cheaper and with 20 more points in the league overall

only because Trent got injured, he has almost 1 whole point per match more than VVD

Any serious suggestions?

Attached: 1562181186452.jpg (1362x1600, 679K)

If you're going with Lloris play him every game and get a 4.0 keeper for the bench. Not sure either of Chilwell or Ritchie are worth 5.5, I'd swap them for a 4.5/4.0 and a Liverpool or City defender

>arse at st james’
Ritchie is very likely to get a clean sheet imo

>almiron and mcneil at 6mil
What the fuck

Is Kelly likely to get a game at palace?

26pts last season

not unless someone gets injured

Thoughts on Leicester options? Leicester obviously have improved their squad a ton and had a strong run of form to end last year, but I feel like none of their options quite "work" for fpl. Chilwell likely won't score enough points to justify the price tag when you can get Azpi or Digne for .5 more, Perez's usage won't be known, Maddison consistently underperformed last year and clocks in at a slightly pricey 7.0, and Tielemans will likely not be as heavily involved in attack due to Perez's signing and also overperformed relative to his underlying stats last year. Ultimately I don't like any of them as much for the price as I do Siggy, Zaha, Brooks, Redmond

Vardy is obviously the most appealing option with a strong supporting cast now behind him, but it's shown season after season that it's just not worth it to spend on forwards, especially to start the season. Vardy I may definitely bring in for a strong run of fixtures, but the way my squad is shaping up it'll be difficult to even get in a pricey forward until first WC

I think Vardy and one of Perez or Tielemans are good options. All of their defenders are 0.5 too much to be worth it though

What would happen if Diego Costa ends at the Wolves

Two palace defenders are injured atm

??
nothing

>costa to wolves

buy jota

bye*

Can't wait to triple captain him the week he gets a red card

r8

Attached: chrome_2019-07-10_15-43-30.png (590x491, 117K)

Everything's good except AWB. Downgrade Alisson to upgrade him and Kelly

link to Yea Forums fantasy league?

so far this is my team

---hart---
---valencia---kompany---

---tielemans---ozil---

Great team mate. I'd recommend picking up Hernandez from Leeds.

>Hudson-Odoi is 6m

Is 6 just the default price now? What the fuck are they thinking? He was 4m last year and played like 4 games

Lampard is going to make him first choice when he's fit.

Batman essential

Thoughts?

Attached: D6A8F100-F7AD-4D79-A4FC-B3B22B517168.jpg (640x796, 358K)

Are you for real?

>non-aguero premium forward
>wolves players
>premium keeper
>AKE
Also, Ndombele is like Kanye in that he’s a good player but won’t get FPL points. Westwood and Townsend might be a bit risky too. How much money have you got on the bench?

First draft thoughts?

Attached: 20190711_000738.png (1440x2068, 658K)

>Mané still in Africa
>Shakira dead
Yep, I'm thinking 5.5 Origi is going in my team.

Ederson —> Heaton
Bilva —> KdB

night shift bump

watch me bump watch me neyney

So literally everyone is going
Vardy-King

Great job fpl. Do you think they even bother putting thought into their pricing?

It's tighter this year and that's a Good Thing

When is Brewster being added reeeee

>Auto include Salah and Sterling feels like a 25% fun tax
Any of you switching the game difficulty to 'Iron Man' and not including these ubiquitous bastards?

Why is everyone going for Tielemans over Perez???

Unknown quantity; people want to get in early before price fluctuations

Ayoze seems to start seasons slowly. He only got 2 goals in the first 20 games last season and 1 in the first 20 the season before

Nobody picking Kane? He's hugely underpriced.

Last season I started withouth them, had Mane, Aguero and Auba. Now I am going to go with Salah and KdB, hopefully that ginger bitch can play 5 games withouth shitting up his ligaments

He is, but he scored 2 goals in August in his whole career, ni way I am going to start with him

I had him in my first draft but I swapped him for Vardy as I think I can get more value out of the 2 million elsewhere

>no more azzar
Wtf am I supposed to do now?

Nobody taking a punt on Pukki?

I feel like no matter what formation you choose you are stuck with absolute mediocre trash littered in your squad

Stiepermann is the goat choice for Norwich. Thank me later

Shit fixtures

Alli is the secret weapon this year

Recently promoted clubs have trash forwards, only good ones in the last 30 years were Kevin Phillips and Jimenez

Why?

What's the formation for this year?

4-5-1
With 6m forward

Pope is my set and forget keeper just like 2 years ago when he got 160 points. Burnley will shine this year.

Lost his place to Heaton

Travers is the one this year. Trust me.

He's refusing to sign a new contract and apparently off to Villa

no number 10 in the league like him. defenders won't know what to do with him.

Attached: hh.jpg (1024x726, 227K)

Trybull is worth a punt for the bench

I just hope Wan Bissaka wil be essential in MCU

Attached: assc.png (787x764, 155K)

How can I fix this?

Attached: 5A64A486-F2C7-4BBF-A490-D1537524CBA7.jpg (640x928, 444K)

you've spent to much on your bench. get a 4.0 keeper and at least 1 min priced outfielder

4-5-1 master race!

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-132143.png (1080x1920, 747K)

Unironically am going to sign whoever is Newcastle's striker even if they're shit just so I have a playing 3rd striker.

Drop Kane for Giroud

Remember when everyone was getting Ritchie? Good times

newcastle are going down

I think it depends on what manager they get. Aston Villa are doing a Fulham and Sheffield United don't have quality.

*Abraham

Did a little tinker.
1m in the bank to upgrade Alli to Son

Attached: 1562857919323.jpg (1353x1600, 696K)

>Antonio playing at CF for West Ham today
I wonder what their actual striker replacement will cost.

Not even listed

FPL are scared and are waiting for the preseason to start so they can price him at 7.5m.

*solves fantasy premier league*

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 16.23.55.png (585x583, 113K)

Whoever runs this game seems to hate the game

Wow looks like 90% of the teams well done on solving it

>having good players is bad because other people have good players too

i guess i should have posted a team with alexis sanchez and ndombele to not be guilty of le big bad template

Attached: 1461702048671.jpg (316x278, 15K)

Didnt say that though did I. I'm commenting on how you seem to think you're some intellectual fpl mastermind when all you've done is post the same team everyone has

Gross is the 6.5 powerpick of this year. Brighton will end up 9th place.

They're afraid of any one player being selected by everyone so they just made everyone cost the same overpriced numbers in fear

None of Swansea's AMC's were any good last season, it was their wingers who were great. Trossard could be good but >trusting unproven foreigners

Gross is Brightons best player by far though. Most things go through him.

Yeah but the managers tactics favour wingers who cut inside. With Swansea he was regularly deploying a front 3 of James-McBurnie-Routledge where McBurnie would play deeper like Harry Kane and set up the wingers while still nabbing a few because he's a poacher. There was very little involvement from his AMC's in Celina and Byers who primarily were there to get the ball to the interlinking front 3. Think like Bernardo Silva being City's best player but always the assist to the assist. If Brighton don't sign a striker then Gross could be decent as he'd have to get further forward to compensate for the lack of pace in his forwards, but if they sign a striker who's agile, finds space and can finish clinically, I don't think Gross is worth it.

Hmm makes me consider putting Trossard back in my team but then it is Brighton. It's not like they're going to be ripping up the league

newcunt doesn't even know the solved meme, back to /r/fpl you go

I know the meme but it isn't funny because of reasons explained. If you posted it with an intentionally shit team or something then yeah it would make sense

Swansea weren't supposed to be ripping up the league either. They had 5 academy graduates in their first full professional season in their starting XI and only 3 of their premier league starting XI left, a LB (who got a season ending injury in January), a CM, and a CB (because the team only had one senior CB and it was him). Graham Potter had them playing in a way that was attempting to win 1-0 against the big teams, and attempting to score 3 or 4 on the small teams. I would never pick a Brighton defender this season, but their attackers should be good against bottom half teams. It might take a few weeks to get the philosophy in place though. We'll see in the preseason.

there's still a month to go. why would you make a team now knowing there will be inevitable injuries that will fuck your team up?

>unlimited transfers
>everybody is bored
come on man

alright mate. just quickly threw this together. keep in mind I omitted the international dudes that are playing in africa or the sudamericans involved in the copa

Attached: too soon edition.jpg (712x719, 115K)

Fucking pathetic go fucking kill yourself you useless waste of space

Richarlison was at the Copa

lmao

Attached: Florentino Perez.png (506x666, 112K)

based

Good enough players but lacks diversity and Grealish is an expensive player to bench. If Man C have a shit game think how many points you'll miss (for example). You need more options. 6/10

Attached: 1523086476435.jpg (333x500, 41K)

>expensive player to bench
Shit meme. There's more than one gameweek in a season. It's not like he'll play Lucas Moura away to Man City in GW2 when Grealish has a relatively easy home game.

Perez > Tielmans

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11 Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.p (658x796, 154K)

yeah its subject to change. I'm not keeping origi and I'm hesitant on the liverpool-city defenders only. could swap walker with someone else

Pretty good team outside of the fact you have to play two min price fodders in GW1. Not sure Gomez will start though. I'd rather get Alisson over Ederson and pick a different defender.

If you've got Ederson swap Heaton for a 4.0

>Shit meme
Fair enough, I only meant it as a general rule of thumb. Look at why Nketiah is so popular

Yeah but like, example from last seasons points and this seasons prices

>Sterling + Nketiah - 16.5, 244 points
>Siggy + Wilson - 16.0, 338 points

>Robertson + Kelly, 11.0, 239 points
>Luiz + Ake, 11.0 284 points

Premiums aren't worth having one less player because if you navigate around fixtures properly, you'll get more points over the course of the season, given you can play them most weeks.

Is 5-3-2 the patrician formation this year?

Attached: FPL-Perfection.png (883x856, 222K)

>Brewster scores twice in 45 minutes in the preseason for Liverpool
FPL gonna put him in for 6.5m soon.

I think you’ve completely forgotten the fact that Nketiah and Kelly will only ever feature on the bench on the vast majority of teams

Will Giroud even play under Lampard?

Fuck them all

The problem with this shitshow is that theres hardly any variation in prices.
Majority of players seem to be 6m. Theres hardly any at 7.5, 8, 9, etc. Then you have the premiums.

Lazy creators

*solves fantasy PL*

Attached: A792126E-4EDF-448D-8D18-60A7D64C56CE.jpg (640x844, 355K)

nice, but how likely is Kante to play under Fat Frank

>how likely is Chelsea’s best player to play under Fat Frank

>Origi
You're a fellow man of taste, I see.

Ivory Coast out of AFCON, increases Zaha's chances of starting the season

That point doesn't make any sense. If you have, in my example, Siggy and Wilson, you're going to only really bench them away to big teams, which are realistically blanks, and those points off the bench aren't anywhere near close to the 100 point difference over a single premium who is never rotated. The rest of the team would be identical outside of those two players. And it gives you more quality players who can score points to rotate our your players with bad fixtures. This is the exact reason everyone is playing 5atb this year and premium forwards are dying, because there's way better value for money in these brackets than just putting expensive players who score 180-230 points.

When has a player’s participation in a summer tournament ever affected when they will start next season?

Literally last season with the World Cup.

probably only useful for the start of the season. he should really hand in a transfer request or its going to be another season on the bench

>premium forwards are dying

Because two of the premium forwards are listed as midfielders. If you have both Sterling and Salah you can't afford Aguero/Kane/Auba aswell.

Mané is out and Xhaq is dead, he will get minutes

Pogdab and Kante both started their respective club’s first game back

And plenty of others didn't. It's not a guarantee, but it's a factor.

Will Rico actually be starting for Bournemouth?

probably not

its going to be so easy to win the Yea Forumserg league again this year

Fuck

There's like 5 Yea Forumserg leagues though.

i will win all 5 of them with the state of the teams posted in this thread

You won't win against my powerful team of portuguese league rejects

I'm a gambling man, I'm fairly sure Gomez will start.

will do

Bump

post team

Yeah

Does anyone use fantasy scout? Why won't the heatmap show up?

Attached: 1536798920950.jpg (819x1177, 88K)

Great

after gw6

Have you paid the £17.50 membership fee like a cuck? That's a premium tool.

No, £12 or something it cost.

Maybe it's tiered membership or something. I don't know. Their website says it's £17.50 to use though.

It was £12 until last week, early price or something.

>Brighton after Roofe
If he's 6.0 that's decent.

Post your points history

nah fuck off

>imagine caring about fpl after the first week

Attached: fpl.jpg (449x201, 18K)

League code?

It shows stats from last season but the heatmaps are wiped unfortunately. I guess they will be updated once the new season starts.

There's a discount if you get it early.

FUCK OFF LEAVE HIM ALONE

Last season was only one I played past first few weeks.

Attached: 1533223922416.png (1462x594, 56K)

Last season was a fucking blunder, I've missed captains and should've ended with 2400. That's what I'm aiming at this season

Attached: Capture.png (750x228, 7K)

Keeper is Allison

Thinking of replacing three man city striker with Robinson when he gets added, might free up enough money to get Kane and aguero in

Forgot the pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-111329.jpg (1080x1920, 722K)

Attached: 1563013936631.jpg (703x1600, 167K)

>I think Leicester are primed for a great season.
they are but they don't have any one or two assets they rely on, particularly midfielders. it's spread over a large number of players which isn't really good for fpl

how do I see it without submitting a team?

Attached: history.png (708x232, 4K)

Sigurdsson or Richarlison?

Siggy for me

Fuck having a bench. A fit KdB is a 200 points a season player.

Attached: fantasy pl.png (706x654, 133K)

>A fit
>A season

You literally highlighted your own issue

Well he was fit for the two seasons before the last one.

no he isn't, he plays much deeper now and will be subject to rotation. bilva will be as rotation proof as him and plays slightly more advanced

walker+ederson is THE defensive city pairing this season

>Player was injury free before he became injured

Duh.

>consider Origi
Thinking of just ignoring forwards altogether this season lads

Attached: 1537980626428.jpg (301x400, 17K)

AV and Everton have the easiest fixtures so made my team based on that. Hoping to offload some for upgrades should they get decent point hauls.
Also considering Ozil at 7.5 once arsenals fixtures become favourable.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-184506_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 362K)

Just set and forget one forward out of Vardy/Wilson/King and buy shitters like Nketiah to fill up the other two spaces. It’s the only way to succeed this year

>considering Ozil

Never gonna make it

r8

Attached: fpl2019.png (873x846, 216K)

might sign daniel james after todays preseason game desu. man of the match and minimal competition at right wing.

>people doubling on everton defence
ay lmao

Find a flaw

Attached: fpl.png (1572x1500, 637K)

Yeah I'm thinking the same; one reliable workhorse up front with two sandbags. Easy to replace and frees up funds for the real meat in midfield

Attached: lance_formation.jpg (373x373, 163K)

solid
also solid

are people expecting a strong performance from Deulofeu this season?

6.5 doesn't have too many other viable options, could be a difference maker for Watford this year

Decent, Meyer may be a better shout than knockaert.

Bednarek and El ghazi are very suss

Also 3 forwards might be dead this year. Much better value to be had in mid and defence

Bednarek and Aarons rotate really nice though

And Villa have good fixtures up to GW10, from what I have seen of El Ghazi I think he is a good dark horse pick

Don't see Palace doing as well this season desu. I've avoided all their players. They're too expensive for how nobody but Zaha and PVA is valuable.

Fair enough on El Ghazi.

What value are you actually going to get out of Bednarek and Aarons rotation? Both teams could concede every game, and the attacking returns aren't exactly stellar

All the 4.5s are basically shit and likely to concede most games. But I think Saints are going to surprise people this year and Aarons should get some decent attacking returns in Norwich system

Attached: 32ABA7D1-4A64-4AAC-8DF8-836B1DFCCA50.png (750x1334, 107K)

unironically considering him

>tfw team is locked in for GW1, barring any major injuries

What is this feeling

I'd like him but he's got competition from Michy and Tammy now.

Thoughts on Alli?

How can I improve?

Attached: IMG_20190714_003526.jpg (1080x1239, 282K)

Don't fall for the De Bruyne meme. Upgrade a forward instead.

Do you win the Mauritius league every year?

Vardy? Was thinking of going for Milivojevic or Zaha. But Jimenez for Deulofeu, Fraser for De Bruyne and Ake for Digne is tempting.

I only started last year and I was very shit at it. It's only st the end of last season that I kinda got the grip. Fpl threads on here are really helpful.

It's actually really hard to win small country leagues because you get a bunch of people who pick meme nations solely so they can win a league. Just look at Christmas Island. It has the highest average points of any country in FPL.

Do you win any prize for finishing 1st in a country league?

Page 9 bump

I'll help you out pal

Attached: fpl1920d5.jpg (605x720, 116K)

When are they going to add the likes of Brewster, Abraham etc? Why do they refuse to have players below 6m? Ree

I bet they're waiting for some more preseason action, so if they look any good at all they can jack the price right up.

Never done FPL before but I took a mixture of teams and recommendations from here. Any suggestions?

forgot pic

Also is de bruyne a meme, and maybe I should switch ederson for lloris and upgrade someone

Attached: Refball FPL.png (890x934, 224K)

there's no right way of playing this, lad. Team looks ok but you have to see who's fit to start the season when the season starts. Salah could miss a game since he's due to start his preseason a little bit late. Having Harry Kane or Aguero never hurt anyone. Sanchez could be a sleeper that no one would see coming sitting at 7.0 if he stays at united

>Sanchez could be a sleeper that no one would see coming sitting at 7.0 if he stays at united
I seriously considered getting him because it could be a real gem but it's way too risky for me

give me 1 reason he shouldn't be starting ahead of martial or lingard. Twice the player they will ever become but gets a bad reputation because he's a merc. But as usual Ole's at the wheel and expect that he will fuck this up badly again.

If Sanchez is a sleeper then James is Cthulhu

this

mane or salah?

Best 4.5 defender now he's at lesta!?!?!?!

Attached: lychesterdunk.jpg (498x124, 11K)

Anyone considering Maguire at Man utd?

100%

Salah unless you have to ruin your team for the extra 1m.

lol

Best mids for 6.5 and under? Looking at tielemans but I'm worried that the points at Lester will be too spread out

Also last season was my first time playing fpl. These threads helped me a lot, got a cheeky 2300

Better £6m mids than Grealish?

Though I do think he might do alright

Attached: fpl.png (795x832, 178K)

Yea, gonna try get a transfer to Barca ent he

Rate me like on of your French girls

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-104426.png (496x669, 193K)

>Defensive Midfielder Jorginho

how we lookin fellas

Attached: theboysarebackinyourbutt.png (879x764, 165K)

Long won't start with Che Adams joining

DJOKOGOD

He's 5m and possibly on pens from my understanding. Obv my fifth guy

At least get Kante over him, since Kante plays higher (but we don't know at this point how Lamps will play him)

>Dunk at Leicester

Really? Can't find any announcements for it

Eriksen is shite value, get a lesta asset and upgrade long or defence. Otherwise decent.

You taking the piss my suomi fren?

It's apparently happening once Maguire is gone to United.

Can i give you a bump in this trying time?

Assuming they both are nailed and assuming jorgi is on pens and sets then I think he is better assett than Black ET. Lot of assumptions there so it's a wait and see but it's clearly an easy swap if that's the change to make. I'm more interested in feedback elsewhere

I really, really like this bump