/cyc/ /TdF/ stage 4 Reims - Nancy

Based Allah Flip has done it yesterday, a stage win for the French and the yellow jersey. Today it is time for a flat stage, so prepare for comfy viewing, watching chateaux and falling asleep for a few hours without missing anything.

Classifications:

1. Julian Alaphilippe (Fra) 9:32:19
2. Wout van Aert (Bel) 0:20
3. Steven Kruijswijk (Ned) 0:25
4. George Bennett (NZl) “
5. Michael Matthews (Aus) 0:40
6. Egan Bernal (Col) “
7. Geraint Thomas (GBr) 0:45
8. Enric Mas (Spa) 0:46
9. Greg van Avermaet (Bel) 0:51
10. Wilco Kelderman (Ned) “

Mountains: Tim Wellens
Youth: Wout van Aert

Contenders today:

Dylan Groenewegen 3.0
Elia Viviani 5.5
Caleb Ewan 5.5
Peter Sagan 23.0
Sonny Colbrelli 23.0
Giacomo Nizzolo 26.0
Alexander Kristoff 26.0
Michael Matthews 31.0
Mike Teunissen 41.0

Attached: b5bba.jpg (960x579, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8
forvo.com/word/steven_kruijswijk/
youtube.com/watch?v=7raIxrzodt4
google.com/amp/s/www.bicycling.com/news/amp23025633/kangaroo-jumps-cyclist/
cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/tour-de-france/uci-bans-tour-de-france-motorhomes-much-to-chris-froomes-displeasure-177925
eurosport.de/eurosport-eins-sd-live.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=3_e3cNf269c
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

724 days to Grand Depart in Copenhagen, Denmark

Attached: 2021-Grand-Depart-Copenhagen-Map.jpg (1163x979, 115K)

Even flat stages can be pleasant
youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8

Attached: Acidente TdF (1).jpg (858x536, 305K)

Is Flip gonna be wearing yellow after pretty girls?

For me, it's Dylan Greenstreets

How do you pronounce “kruijswijk” Dutch bros?

mfw this stage.

Attached: 1562510830587.jpg (1918x1218, 422K)

Attached: Ciclista dinamarquesa.jpg (960x640, 176K)

forvo.com/word/steven_kruijswijk/

Morning lads. What we planning for lunch today?

Attached: John West.png (319x262, 122K)

Cool website cheers

>It's a sprint episode
Good thing there aren't much like that this year
Giro's first 10 days were incredibly boring

Attached: 1492067262277.png (282x576, 152K)

Today will pass Bar-le-Duc, apparently the home of the guys who invented >pedals. Wtf was their problem?

Attached: michaux-velocipde.jpg (514x768, 152K)

Attached: E7B98327-0AD9-405D-928C-495C66C069ED.jpg (592x580, 24K)

Definitely an anti-mathematic rider. Pi NOT

>using pedals

>S-Works?
>more like S-broke

Attached: asgreens bike.jpg (3072x4096, 1.38M)

>tfw naked baby invented velocipede

>using gears

Attached: Oo.jpg (640x800, 96K)

>using roads

Attached: Ciclismo de muro.jpg (2048x1152, 913K)

Morning, lads.

I love the tdf threads. And while I'm never able to really participate with them live, I always have the thread open as I watch the replay going, following along with the memes.

I'm awake so I'm able to post early before I head off to bed.

There's a bike race taking place in my city (Vancouver) on Wednesday. It just so happens to be a small circuit and my place is right inside the course. My street becomes the place where all of the teams set up, so going outside is lovely because I get to see all the racers warming up and all the beautiful bikes everywhere. And just walking a few feet north or south takes me to the circuit, which is all cobbles, where I can watch the racers zip on by. I'll be taking my gf there to cheer on literally anyone and just shout whenever they pass us.

Anyways, goodnight everyone. Enjoy the race!

/blog

>daily reminder Viviani won't win a gt stage in 2019

Attached: D_BVIGfXYAAbgrv.jpg (1080x1075, 140K)

I hope not. My brother has him as captain on sprintstages while I have Greenstreets. I usually win by a huge margin but this time I really think he has the better team. Embarassing

>Elia Viviani 5.5
lmao
Overrated exposed fraud who won't win a SINGLE GT stage in 2019

Big baby is objectively faster

Attached: vivianiJUST.png (1196x670, 1.3M)

awkward

Attached: podium handshake Niewiadoma.webm (960x540, 2.64M)

>thinly veiled anti-Brexit comments on UK Eurosport

Based

God I love boomers

Good morning fellow /Barday/ bros

/AG2R/

Attached: AG2Rflag.jpg (512x512, 145K)

oof

croo-is-vyk

Evening lads, managed to get out for a ride today after work. Heart rate monitor stopped working and momentarily thought I was dying. Glad to be here for this glorious sprint stage. My money is on the hafu pocket rocket, he cute.

If they go full gas on the last climb the kid will die again like yesterday.

Like "huiswijk" but with kr

I'll keep an eye out for that. It's only 3.2km at 5% according to the profile, is Caleb really that bad at climbing? Or will all the pure sprinters die?

Attached: 567.jpg (1439x1260, 313K)

Very wrong

cris-vik?

kruys-vayk

check this out I can't spell it out because both sounds are not really used in english

Krau sh va ik

close-ish, but I don't know where this 'v' meme is coming from. We pronounce the w as a w, not as a v.

crousch-vek
But say like a turbogay with a lisp and it sounds dutch

Kraws-vyik

Frenchies dont deserve a country that beautiful

>stream on my phone
>Yea Forums in my computer
>pcm in my computer
Is this what heaven looks like?

Want Alsace-Lorraine back Hanz?

Attached: 1469197795367.png (895x1000, 221K)

>tfw no comfy château to live in as an inbred aristocrat

Attached: WWhV5CG.jpg (500x598, 190K)

>château
>comfy
doubt it. maintenance alone is probably huge pain in the ass. plumbing, wiring and all that.

cry-shvaik

that's why you have servants.

Attached: they see me rollin.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

They were talking about Alaphilippe on French tv, saying that since he can't keep the maillot jaune til Paris he'd better let it go and concentrate on winning stages. But if he can win stages (presumably mountain stages like last year), why couldn't he fight to win the TdF ?

They deserve it because they fought for it and fought to keep it.
How close is your nearest US military base?

>"sprintère"
The F*CK is this peasant pronounciation

>effortlessly beats the pack
Imagine if those bikes were allowed, the general speed of the races.

He can only win those stages if he gets in the breakaway and is far in the standing

they are
Ineos uses them

ask >tejay

As I understand it someone good in mountain stages just needs to kill the breakaways with his team to protect the maillot jaune, like literally every winner did ?

Disappointing that they're not talking him up.

>roadgame.mp3

if Sagan get's 2agan'd today he'll become the one with most second places in Tour History

Attached: lWsM6OE.png (480x343, 33K)

The GC teams don't 'kill' the breakaways that aim for stage wins they only care about stopping other GC riders from getting away.
So if Allan Philip is behind in the standings he'll be allowed to ride in a breakaway where he will probably have the strongest finish and can win the stage.

There is a difference between being good at getting stage wins/one day races and then being able to sit in the favorite group every day for three weeks in order to win a GT. He wont win the tour so he's better off falling behind in the standings so he can win more stages.

>it's peasant country episode

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-09-14h40m36s895.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

zzzZZZZZZzzzz

how does it look so french? dozens of countries with similar landscapes but you know straight away that french clay

So he has to intentionally take 5 minutes in the ass in order to be a loser that can win stages ? sounds stupid to me but well I'm new to this sport.

Fields have different shapes

Nah, too much prestige in having yellow, he shouldnt give it up

SOMETHING HAPPENS

LE CHUTE

not comfy

>First Fuglsang
>Now Magnus Cort
>Astana

Attached: Punished Fuglsang.jpg (939x466, 72K)

The grasses and the trees are humming hon hon hon.
It truly is a beautiful country.

>ruining that farmers crop

I can almost smell the Gitanes

oh it was Gorka Izagirre
scratch that

In slav countries there would be garbages on the roadside, in US everything would be square, in UK it would rain.

He's going to lose the jersey anyway on thursday, it's not like he has a choice.

They should keep stats on crashes. I bet AG2R are the chute masters

Attached: 0JY5AQ3.png (429x149, 25K)

The momentary glimpse of nervous snails and frogs

There should be a jersey for the best crasher.

i could see him pulling a greg, hopping along with the break and surviving untill stage 14 desu. allah tends to get what he sets his eyes on.

I must admit your roads are cleaner for garbage than ours. We are peculiar, we prefer to not clean up other people's rubbish, we want the culprit to be caught and made to clean it up themselves. You'll see garbage and shitty graffiti over here that's 20 years old

finally Porte could win something

But all the best ones would not finish the race so it would be some shitter with a tiny scratch on his knee that won the jersey every year.

There is no way he's going to finish within 40s of Bernal on Planches des Belles Filles.

can't wait. 1 week of tdf is already better than the whole giro

Attached: tour-de-france-2019-stage-6-profile-f59b54c4ec.jpg (1400x625, 100K)

>Garmin heart rate strap hurts my chest no matter how loose or tight I maintain it

what do lads? Anyone else have this problem?

He could, it is not a long climb. But the earlier climbs will probably hurt him too much.

>wears a meme glasses
>almost cut your eyes off

>some shitter with a tiny scratch on his knee

Attached: dawg.ded.jpg (814x464, 39K)

Just say the winner doesn't need to finish the race (just needs to be alive though)

can anyone here beat up bardet in a fight?

>La Planche des Belles Filles
I'm still convinced that name was secretly intended as a subtle boner joke by a clever lad.

I got fake version of those glasses on Amazon for €15. Would recommend

rate my ride yesterday lads, it was pouring rain, got up to 12,000 ft elevation and I've hardly been riding in the past four weeks

Attached: Pass.jpg (1024x583, 84K)

Attached: planche.jpg (500x696, 60K)

Time gaps on Belles Filles in 2017

Attached: liirwmW.png (640x429, 67K)

>they call it a mountain stage

I don't believe in the conspiracy theory because I don't see why Ineos would bother to fake a crash but it is weird how there was no blood on the road and no scratches to be seen on Froome.
I mean he looks like a cancer patient or something in that pic not someone who fell off their bike.

Time gaps on Belles Filles in 2014

Attached: 7V54VIK.png (618x414, 64K)

I miss Team BMC

Attached: 1529784818557.png (625x369, 418K)

Time gaps on Belles Filles in 2012

Attached: wVdQvh5.png (625x443, 69K)

gva kept the yellow last year trough this stage by going in the break (flip won that stage). flip could defo do it, unless any of the gc riders has serious objections, in which case he has no chance.

Attached: etappe-10-profiel.jpg (728x405, 63K)

Pretty sure this is still my fav ever tour crash.

Attached: tour-de-francegettyimages-479698710.jpg (620x408, 69K)

>been beaten by fucking Stephen Strayer
lmao at you user

The Ripped Bloody Jersey kek

Possibly internal injuries, easy to understand considering the body is frail as opposed to robust.

He put almost 20 seconds into Andy Levine though. Not bad at all.

How many excuses does Tejay van Garderen have this year?

But they reported he had open fractures and nearly died of blood loss.

Jeez, France is so beautiful, must be like living in fairy land. Makes Australian rural towns look like shitholes.

Below that blanker on the chest there were open wounds, broken ribs. Open break just below the hip. He had major surgery for about 6 hours = feel shit for a long time.

this year? none.

Another win for G

Delete, this killed Tom in 2015. He was gonna take the yellow jersey for sure that stage :(

God I wish that were me

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-09-15h20m52s633.jpg (1920x1080, 686K)

>3195 dead soldiers

Not enough desu

None, he will win this Tour. He's the dark horse to watch. Tejay is my new hero, fuck Quintana and his nancy pansy attacks.

What's meme about them?

Im sure you're neck of the woods looks fine. You should try living in Canada, particularly near Toronto, ugliest place I've ever been. I hear parts of the US look the same.

CAM ALLAN, SCORE SAM FAKKING KOMS!

he used them all up. time to win the race now

Attached: e27f52ce487710a1189d1585e4409e0a.jpg (600x752, 90K)

>12000 ft = 3657 m
holy shit user are you Quintana ?

>lives in a beautiful country
>wants to die
You crazy man.

You telling me our boy /pino/'s gonna win?

Attached: IMG_20190709_152437_059.jpg (1280x635, 90K)

I knew a guy had an accident on his motorbike, he was hit by a car that didn't give him way because didn't see him. Anyway, it happened about 9pm, he felt ok so went home and was asleep by 11pm, woke up at 2 or 3am with pain in his abdomen. He had massive internal bleeding and he died. He was 23.

P I N O T

Attached: Pinot.png (382x453, 70K)

Then you actually go there and is full of nigger, i'm not racist btw.

oui

Australia is ok but France is better. I`d love to live in Europe. Australia is a hellhole in summer.

What's the benefit to wearing these? Was his iron too high?

Thanks f.am
Lorraine's countryside is a bit bland imo, towns set aside
It's mostly flat and agricultural and it's been war raped a few times, it's certainly not ugly but I'd say there are noticeably prettier regions in this TDF, like the Massif Central stages or the Pyrenean foothills

A hot summer day in Dublin is 23°c. It gets humid here though.

That the reflection of a wheel?

[groaning 'aaaahhhhh' intensifies]
youtube.com/watch?v=7raIxrzodt4

french rednecks

Attached: in.webm (1024x575, 2.33M)

Ineos are using LW wheels. I thought they were expensive memes. what marginal gain is this?

Look like our average Belgian tourists to me.

>that filthy water

hon hon hon

worth tuning in already?

I'm sure you can find bad parts in Europe, but overall Europe is a beautiful part of the world. Wish my parents never migrated to this goddamn furnace.

You can fill them with extra clean blood in case of an emergency doping test and you don't have time to crash.

I had a trip in Ireland in summer few years ago, it was one of my dreams don't ask me why, IT'S FUCKING COLD YOU BASTARDS, the weather almost killed the fun.

I just have it as background noice, not expecting any happenings but I can tune in if there's crashes or something

23c and humid, that's fine by me.

I love hearing Frenchies talk about cold, I ride with a French dude and he complains about being freezing when it's 15c in the mountains lmao such a bitch.

*kills your bird population*

Attached: vlcsnap.webm (1280x719, 2.84M)

come back in 40 mins

why are sprint stages a thing

ayy lmao when did they get this expensive? used to be 4000-5000

Attached: D3xtVwO.png (844x486, 128K)

>Polka dot bike
Cute

brexit means brexit

>stage is 213,500m
>only final 200m is important
>the rest is just about GC contenders trying not to crash because of a fucking loose pebble or something retarded

Ireland is at sea level, you shouldn't need to wear a pullover in fucking July.

we need kino googles like the mountaineers

Attached: 1544081403705.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

For sprinters to have something. If it's all mountains then there's no reason for the green jersey. They also a kind of rest day for the gc guys

*stops producing energy randomly*

desu that sounds comfy. I go so well in that weather. I think all my pr's are set in 'sweater weather'.

Very interesting footage, it's like a warzone

Vosges tomorrow lads

Attached: Donon temple Vosges.jpg (1600x1068, 225K)

It`s also that whole European feel that I like. The history, culture, architecture, people and everything else that makes Europe great.
And France is the jewel of Europe. I was in Paris a few years ago and absolutely loved it`s good and bad side. I cried on the plane back, did not want to leave. So many great memories of France and Paris.

15c and I'm wearing shorts and tshirt

It's 19°c right now. We get arctic air sometimes it can be cool still in summer evenings. It's pretty good though really, never too hot

>using oxygen

Attached: messner_at71.jpg (1024x698, 286K)

I went cycling in Nice and everyone was wearing tights and jackets even though it was 18C.
I had sun cream on

Sound pretty comfy for cycling, I wake up at 5am for my rides to avoid the sun.

>be oxygenlet
>loose limps

French always complain about everything, it's just what they do

*nuclear plants power down from lack of cool water*

Sounds really nice. Makes me think of Hokkaido, dead of summer but low 20s with sun and something like 17-19 on a cloudy day.

Fucking Eskimos I swear.

i need at least a windjacket at 15c. im a lanklet and feel cold when its under 20c

>using human power

Attached: Keirin.jpg (422x487, 76K)

But there are trees in Northern Territory and Far North Queensland

I put long sleeves as soon as viable since the sun makes your skin age faster.

I live near a beach in Dublin, at the weekend if it's sunny and anything near 20°c the beach is absolutely packed with people from further in near the city all sunbathing and swimming.

Yeah because it's sub-tropical, which means a hellhole in summer
Probably stunning nature but heavy to handle

Some of the trees in Australia will attack you if you touch them.

just use sun blocker la

I wish i could do that. If i wear too much i sweat too much and it actually becomes a danger. Lots of riders here in the land of the nip wear long sleeves and tights all year round even if its 38c outside. But I'd be in the hospital if i did that.

>there is definitely potential for echelons this stage
>you remember that stage with echelons a few years back?
>we've had echelons before early in the tour
>sagan positioned at the front, very good echelon rider, you think hes up to something?
>look at those flags! any second now!
>sure, its its far from the finish, but this piece of road is perfect for echelons
>jumbo at the front of the pack, you dont think they could get caught of guard by echelons today do you?
>straight road coming up in a few km... if only had the intention to stir some chaos we could get...
is this a dutch thing?

>Still 75 km to go

Attached: 1561097387279.png (2508x2449, 2.65M)

>I wake up at 5am for my rides to avoid the sun.

I do the opposite, I leave around 5 pm until 9:30 pm

they're just hoping this boring stage becomes interesting, can't blame them

Yes, but it's really hot and high humidity. Go to cool off at the beach and the water feels warm after a couple of minutes. Aircon is the only thing that makes it bearable on some days.

Why doesn't anyone wear morphsuits in TT stages for aerodynamic purposes?

Attached: Zentai.jpg (1484x1099, 216K)

Where do you live (about)

I've started channel hopping. Currently watching a rerun of Friends.

Do you have a guy who talks about every casttle and church and shiet on your channel guys ? Ours has like half of the talk, pretty comfy.

fucking humidity. was talking to a lad from Arizona who says 20c in Ireland is worse than 35c in Arizona

Nah, if his sleeves aren't too tight and a good fabric he's better off covering up

>I wake up at 5am for my rides to avoid the sun.

I am up at 4AM and on the bike by 445-5AM. The Central Florida sun can be extremely brutal and with work schedules, only time can go. Evenings are strong thunderstorms daily.

And night ridings?

There are rules, even the socks are regulated.

you now remember when Sagan and Skel did something.

Attached: tdf16st11-sagan-froome-break-920.jpg (920x614, 473K)

Guys I'm watching bike racing for the first time
Why is that Lotto team allowed to wear yellow clothing?

based stage

>Friends

Why? That shit is really not funny, can't stand it.

Been to Dubai, 42 degrees there was way more tolerable than 28 degrees here. Fuck humidity.

Guess that's what I get for living in a swamp.

English Eurosport they do, and one of the guys is shit at pronouncing French names, even though it's a big part of his job.

There's actually a bush here in the rainforests that if you brush up against it, it will give such pain that lasts for months that some sufferers committed suicide. No cure for it either.

Our guys talk about castles and what kind of wine and all that stuff. It's part of the appeal.

What's the most aesthetic helmet?
I have to replace my old Prevail 1.
Abus Airbreaker looks cool

Same when I experienced 42+ in Las Vegas, it was more tolerable than 30° in Florida

Unless you got under the desert sun

Ineos memes aside, Kask helmets are very good

Mid Queensland 30 kms from the coast.

Jesus christ Australia

Yeah, story for every castle and monument etc

You don't like yellow user ?

Attached: 1489782271718.jpg (750x1000, 232K)

>implying
I would marry this cute man.

Yes, because I watch on English Eurosport.
Can`t stand the aussie coverage. The aussie commentators love themselves and each other.

Evade II and Aether are both /fa/

Yes phil liggett

Some like the dry higher temps.

The Australian coverage on sbs used to be good. I could get the sbs player to work over here until recently.

Looking at some roads on google maps, would bike the fuck out of it
I've already noticed Australia is more diverse than it looks tbf, but you truly are fucked if you live somewhere in the middle

POC Octal is very エステティック

I can't comprehend how awful they must be if this collection of wankers are a better option. At least that prick Wiggins isn't shouting low quality twitter bait from the back of a motorbike today.

I prefer late evenings before the sun sets in summer. Sweat pours off me even when riding moderately.

For me, it's showing several minutes of handcrafted vases in a bike race

Attached: Tdf 07.jpg (540x547, 67K)

thanks to Lance. He wanted to wear compression socks in the tour. Then someone told the organisers he was planning on wearing them and the next week they introduced a new rule on sock length

Does sweat come out of the vents or holes on the bottom of your shoes? Because that happens to me here in summer even when riding at night.

I like the aero Bont one. Cheaper than the others too

This is the only helmet you will ever need, great for time trials too.

Attached: streamlined.jpg (640x913, 44K)

Attached: apu musique.jpg (746x541, 43K)

>using roads
Based flying cyclist

who the fuck would ride a Cube lmao

I change to shorts at around 5°C and to a short sleeve jersey at 10°C.

Sorry, the aussie commentators bore me to tears. I prefer the English team of commentators. Eurosport gives me that european feel to the Tour.

>French commentator idly talking about how much he wants to fuck a cow
wtf

I'm watching eurosports english myself.
We have the whole tour live in irish as well on TG4 but I live inside the pale

Most people have zoophilic fantasies. You're pretty sheltered and/or vanilla desu.

this stage

Attached: sleeping accomodation.png (225x225, 2K)

Just don`t do it during summer, you will regret that. Late autumn to early spring is the best time.

>He doesn't want a blonde d'Aquitaine milky gf

Attached: Vaches france 02.jpg (1200x743, 232K)

>actually watching flatshit
rookie mistake

>10°C

Attached: jack.jpg (528x297, 32K)

for me it's L' Aubrac

gib Aubrac gf pls

I wouldn't mind riding the new aero bike desu.

>Corsican cow is a midget and probably lazy
Why am I not surprised?

I'm in my mid 30s. It's dog shit but it takes me back to a time where there was hope.

For me, it's La Jersiaise

English eurosport is more fun to listen to in my opinion.

Great pick, they're pretty and the milk is used for some iconic cheeses
Sturdy breed for windswept mountainous plateaux

Attached: Vaches Aubrac.jpg (1920x1285, 269K)

>Finnish commentators absolutely shitting on Vuelta and it's highway stages
lel

Carlton Kirby incoming!!!

Never really noticed that but they do get wet on super humid evenings.

*decides to not even put this shit on for the last 30 minutes*

Based melancholic boomer. Me too, friend

For me, it's Páidí agus Padraic le na Tour de France beo

Attached: IMG_20190709_153017.jpg (1840x1782, 621K)

?
Some French rider yesterday complained that the Vuelta has become cliff climbing and dirt roads (which made me want to watch that shit)

I like Orla, I think her and Wiggins are having it off. She's always excited when he talks.

>another hour until finish
zzzzzz

Fuck commercials btw

reminder that there is a climb coming up to btfo the fatfuck sprinters

Lads.

Fugl-O-Meter is at 0% today. Powering up for Les Blances Des Filles

Ride in Tasmania or the Snowy mountains, that's as close as you get to being in Europe.

Bit bored lads

HI GUYS

What's happened?

I'm scared for Greenroads, he is still injured from the crash and is usually one of the worst climbers anyways

>Les Blances Des Filles
lol what is that? are you drunk?

If I ever go to Australia it won't be to feel like in Europe that would defeat the purpose
That being said both places you mentionned look stunning so yea I'd visit

I'll be in New Zealand for several months next year, if I have the opportunity I'll hop over to Australia

>erm
>errrm
>errm
>errrrm
>erm

In the fuck knows how many years this paddy cunt has being this job, has there not been a single producer tell the stuttering prick to get his shit together?

Quintana attacked, he is a few minutes ahead of the peloton now

Cow herding simulator when?

The Aubrac cow won the popular vote

What would a Tour d'Australie look like ? there are insane 100 km straight roads in the desert here, would be fun.
Also why isn't there a Tour des USA, Tour de Russie etc ?

Kek Sean Kelly

tour of USA would need 50 stages

There are Tours of USA states
They're large enough

Tour Down Under looks pretty nice from what I remember. Pretty good advert for Straya imo.

There was a Tour de USA

Attached: tour de trump.jpg (2840x1704, 1.01M)

reminder that sprinter Sean Kelly won the Vuelta

My boy is not fat nor is he balding. Take that back

Attached: Kristoff2.jpg (978x550, 45K)

I wouldn't be surprised to learn there's already a Sheperd Simulator or something

Bit expensive flying everything around for 3 weeks.

oh god...

>le plateau de l'Aubrac
Most mystical place I've ever visited, you feel like in Middle Age there.

Skelteor respawned in Belgium and won the tour, this is the race for podium places.

He's such a big guy yet he had no problems finishing the tour last year.

Trump likes cycling?

>the enigma that is Nairo Quintana

They're scared of him. Yes, well, ermm...he used to be a lot lot worse.

Ripe as fuck for biking to, I spent a couple week there last year in Spring
It reminds me a lot of Northern England, like around Hadrian's Wall

Attached: Aubrac paysage 03.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

NBCSN actually putting Armstrong on air? That's surprising.

He likes publicity. It failed.

Viviani is an OLD MAN

Zoomers out

I'm 26. Looks like the sun has made him go full raisin like Quintana.

>pinot

>pinot
again

CREVAISON DE PINOT

>pineut

>pinot

>pinot

Attached: pino.jpg (348x499, 18K)

>that mega comfy house
Is that where the neets go when their miserable life ends ?

Attached: 1490128660192.jpg (816x816, 83K)

Pinot getting the punctures out of the way on the easy stages.

What could it be?

Attached: IMAG1538.jpg (4000x3000, 2.62M)

Ha ha, New Zealand is like stepping back in time about 15 years. But does have stunning countryside. I find New Zealanders strange. On one hand they are a friendly people but on the other they have this rude,nasty,arrogant side to them. I think they get that from the islanders that live there. Islanders can change from a charming personality to a nasty one instantly.
Australia is far more laid back but love to stir or banter.

>shameless french moto drivers pacing pinot

dragon dildos

My guess is bike components

Anime pillow

Read about "burons" if you want to see how deep the comfy hole goes

Attached: Buron Chambe (Cantal).jpg (1600x1067, 551K)

Based

Attached: crapaud.png (1508x904, 2.07M)

And the jury is looking the other way, as is tradition

Ventoline.

Definitely anime.

meth lab components

ES cans

TDF is literally a national tourism add

A pretty long advertisement.

>Only french, occitan and finnish wikipedias have an article about burons

B-brother?

No lie detected

If only

Attached: IMAG1540.jpg (3000x4000, 2.67M)

Forget that in summer in central Australia. You will be burnt to a crisp. Probably will have to make a treaty with the Abos, you might be riding over sacred land or some shit. Also big red kangaroos might attack at full hopping speed at the peloton. Believe me, there will be deaths. Anyway there is a Tour Down Under in South Aus.

I like these threads so much. Please don't change guys.

>Frederick Baka

Tour with only night stages would solve the problem

The rider Tête de la Course is winning again.

Comes in much smaller packaging.

Attached: IMAG1543.jpg (4000x3000, 2.55M)

I read that as sneedman. This shithole website has ruined me

Interesting
Looks like a decently long article too

With our stone abodes and your wilderness we will build the ultimate cabin

Attached: Basée Finlande.png (862x187, 54K)

Nocturnal Australian roads are even more dangerous. You do not want the leader to hit a wombat

Has won every stage since 1903 :( Unreal fitness and longevity

>You now remember the Front National french-user from a few years back who tried to challenge any non-white poster to a streetfight

who is winning?

>Also big red kangaroos might attack at full hopping speed at the peloton. Believe me, there will be deaths.

Would watch. Hell I'd pay for it.

Attached: Straya.jpg (478x253, 22K)

DIDI?

D I D I
I
D
I

Attached: IMAG1542.jpg (4000x3000, 2.51M)

It is getting boring, he is obviously doping. Fuck Tête.

DIDI SPOTTING!

Attached: epa_epaselect_france_cycling_tour_de_france_2017_92524865.jpg (1000x600, 162K)

show your TUE licence

Somebody screencap that comfy Moselle river bend

Based Didi.

Holy fuck the Devil has just cursed the Peloton. Nibali in partucular

He's probably in the European Parliament now.

how do you watch tdf as a wagie?

Attached: 1544349313923.jpg (600x600, 205K)

Oh look an area of France not over run by Allahu Ackbars or Africans

Attached: Paris.jpg (600x451, 68K)

>tfw no nocturnal stages in TdF

Attached: Simpatia e Gente Fina.jpg (520x519, 43K)

>Tête de la course

>He didn't turn down several summer job offers to watch the Tour and shitpost

I can work the rest of the year

Leave

Don't need one anymore :^)

if these are in the trees I will watch this race

Attached: australia (2).jpg (570x469, 61K)

Attached: stage 4 river.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I finish work at 2

we have some pretty comfy huts

Attached: DSC03710 (Custom).jpg (4000x2667, 1.57M)

You book your holidays for these weeks like i did

I just work 9:00-14:30 monday-thursdays doing the summer

blood centrifuge

We have a huge TV in the office and warehouse.

Would be pretty sneaky of Ineos to lay some tacks down with all this tree cover because no one would see

I had a snake drop out of the tree on me while riding at night. Thank god it was only a non venomous python. Damn thing was nearly 2 metres long. Crashed my bike into the gutter and fell on the pavement with the snake slithering away into a bush. Scared the shit out of me lol.

Thank you user, very cool

Attached: DSC03756 (Custom).jpg (4000x2667, 1.18M)

Pick one

>Cote
>Col
>Alpe
>Plateau

For me, it's plateau.

based

I know it's annoying man but don't give it the attention.

These are either small grey kangaroo or possibly wallaby. Red kangaroo are three times this size:
google.com/amp/s/www.bicycling.com/news/amp23025633/kangaroo-jumps-cyclist/

Ugly country.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-09 17-09-09.png (1082x623, 786K)

Attached: DSC03762 (Custom).jpg (4000x2667, 1.54M)

Believe it or not there are nocturnal animals that are active at night. The greenies would complain if they get killed or injured on the roads.

Put them as human shields

are you some kind of Kiwi apetor?

for me, it's the board of the qt girls

*côte
*Alpes

I propose extra QTs are posted during Stage 6

for me it's stages with small cutie côtes

Tell Dutch riders it's not the Alps already

That's fucken beautiful user.

Be on the west coast of the US - finishes around 9 am (plus I'm a PhD student so I set my own hours)

De rien

Based sunweb killing fat sprinters

>Tour of Australia happens
>stage goes through the wilderness
>Tom Dumoulin has to make an emergency poop stop
>looks around for dingo or kangaroo
>checks carefully where he's stepping in case of tunnel spider or hidden snake
>sniffs the air for abo smell
>coast is clear, time to unleash another proud Dutch turd
>squats comfortably in the shade of a tree because of the scorching sun and gets to work
>soon, after tremendous wet farts, a noxious smeel starts to rise in the air
>Tom clenches his teeth, it's nearly there
>he loudly grunts before screaming in anger
>"KOM UIT JE GROTE ROTZOOI"
>an enraged koala falls on his head and proceeds to maul him to death
Such is life in Tour of Australia.

Work in an office with a wall behind me and none can look on my screen.
I usually have my actual work done by 11am and then just browse the internet/watch cycling/play fm.
Last year with FM18 I won the Champions League with Truro City during work.
No one seems to care enough that my job can essentially be done with 10 hours a week instead of 40.

>No one seems to care enough that my job can essentially be done with 10 hours a week instead of 40.
>capitalism.txt

C'moooonnnn CALM JANE

>That fleur de Lys on Calmejane's bike

Attached: das it mane1.jpg (317x265, 20K)

How big of a % of the french pro cyclists vote for FN?

Nip timezone means the stage is in the evening into the wee hours of the night.

I haven't the faintest clue tbf

Attached: 1538333660277.gif (549x598, 327K)

Wouldn't it be more true for socialism? The problem with my job is that so much time is lost on communicating with clients and there isn't enough work to be done when we're waiting on clients.
I always see my colleagues working seriously though and I dont know if they're pretending or actually are working 40 hours..

Reminds me of pic related. Kino

Attached: data5808448.jpg (1280x688, 109K)

Hugo Houle loves the fleur de Lys too.

Honestly have no guess as to who takes the sprint

Wilier logo, champ

Nah, cause capitalism creates an expectation of work even when it's not needed.

Yes it stayed more common as a symbol in Québec than in France

>tfw took 2 naps this afternoon
comfy

>Wilier logo

Looks like it is after all
The colours confused me, that blue and white is on Québec's flag with the fleur de lys

Ready for my stream to die for the finale.

This stage ain't going down in tour history is it.

Attached: guildford_path_shill.png (637x705, 927K)

>Wouldn't it be more true for socialism?
Under socialism you would have 2 or 3 commisar checking every little deatails of your job.

>I dont know if they're pretending
Take a guess.

>mom with kid almost got run over at corner

Attached: 1503706243320.jpg (280x286, 20K)

I saw that. Baka af desu.

Must be fun being the motorbike dude up front.

ATTENTION AUX ENFANTS

webbum?

Yes
With the road cleared, no cops, etc.

who is in the wrong here?

Attached: bicycle good guy.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

No chute?

KINO MOTO SHOT

ATTENTION A LA MOUUUUSSE

for me it's Viviani...

Attached: 1524896834524.png (600x579, 218K)

The French bike cops at the front are the best. Come through like Judge Dredd.

Fuck, that was close

QUICKSTEPWINSLOL

>3agan??

VIVIANI CONFIRMED NOT YET DEAD

AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1529855744268.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Couldn't see shit.

Reeeeee

VIVIANI UNJUST'D

qswinslol

>3agan

USA USA USA

>(you)

Meh annoying sprint we need broader roads

hype af sprint

How did the Norwegian Commentators React?

Is he going to be relegated for some reason?

>s2gan can't even be the first in second places
ayy

Gronewegen DEAD

Attached: 1531238042085.png (382x453, 64K)

Secondviani winning a TdF sprint? Cooooooorr

When is the next non flat stage

APOLOGIZE

Attached: viviani_thumbsup.jpg (670x446, 36K)

Groenewegen 5, Teunissen 6. What are these tactics by Jumbo

Nothing against Sagan, but I like when he doesn't win.

Ewan is the a top 3 sprinter with the race sense of a cat 5 lmao. He's so bad at positioning it's not funny.

tomorrow

He was just pretending

*rubs his nipples*

Tomorrow
There aren't a lot of sprint stages this year

Tomorow.

S4GAN

Memeani wins

s4g4n

Happy that he was up there after the bad start.

Nice

Attached: 7794118347_un-leger-accrochage-entre-motards-a-eu-lieu-au-debut-du-defile-du-14-juillet-2018.jpg (880x586, 334K)

Very bad positioning

It came as a big surprise on them, and they wouldn't dare say who won before the slow mo

Dylan done goofed up

Attached: PSTKoH0.jpg (884x554, 90K)

>4agan

Photographers actually fighting while trying to get a picture of Viviani.
What a circus

based philipsen and cheaky ewan jump

>it's an american complaining about sprint stages
literally every year
I wonder if it's the same guy each time

No tactics, only egotrips

Experts right here

Attached: elia-viviani-1.jpg (2056x1536, 721K)

>What a circus
That is what TdF is.

He's not wrong.

Of course. I make the same 20 posts every year and I'll still be doing it in 30 years.

Why keep watching tho
just skip the sprint stages
0 IQ

do you do it for free?

>when you see others start to post the images you've been spamming every year for 6 years
Strange kind of feel

I-It's just a fluke, la'

semi-pro Sky froomefag shill

This but unironically

is this image yours? I picked it up years ago, was a Brit always posting it

Attached: 1374075947621.png (706x480, 27K)

Did I miss much?
Watching the analysis now, based Italian won.

Instead watching this stage, Iwent out for a leisure ride, 42km, 24km/h, barely broke a sweat. Incredible what 5km/h more or less does to you.

Attached: IMG_20190709_174617.jpg (4640x2610, 1.27M)

Just wait for bastille day

No, I reposted it though. I think all Brits used it.

lmao that price throw

Attached: 2019-19-09_17-249-14.webm (1366x768, 1.25M)

how do we unsubscribe from your blog bernd

3/10 elbows not nearly pointy enough

>you forgot this
lmao

spot any ufos or aliens?

SKELETOR

bye till 2morrow

Ciclismo

You don't. You are here forever.

Attached: hedoesnotknow.png (218x217, 35K)

That doesn't stop them being shit.

Attached: IMG_20190709_181553.jpg (4640x2610, 1.25M)

>Biggest bike race in the world
>Riders have to sleep on sofa-beds
Disgusting desu

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1129x1203, 1.42M)

Flat

I would burn that Novotel to the ground as team boss 2bh. Why the fuck to they agree with that? I find it also strange that riders sleeping with two in the same room as a bunch of faggits. Every team does that. Is it tradition? Give them a room for themselves.

The fuck are you expecting from a novotel lmao

who wants to bet FDJ and AG2R get the best hotels/rooms

Well yeah.. WHY ARE THEY IN A NOVOTEL?? So many questions. Jumbo was sleeping in a cheap van der Valk hotel. The crappiest of all hotels. I don't get it. Even fans that live nearby will give them a better bed.

Maybe because there are literally thousands upon thousands of niggers living in a small fucking town with limited numbers of hotels in the middle of the fucking pyrinees you ape?

It's good. I avoided any steeper hills, do not want stress with my knee, cause I know I would push too hard.

Book them in advance then you Dane

Article 2.2.010 of the UCI Regulations now reads: “In all road stage races on the international calendar, the organisers must cover the subsistence expenses of the teams from the night before the start to the final day; riders must stay in the hotels provided by the organiser throughout the entire duration of the race”.

And the UCI insist: “The decision was made in order to reaffirm absolute fairness between all riders. The amended article comes into force immediately.”

Holy shit. The UCI does this? I have no words. Bunch of cheap cunts.

Big baby needs his pacifier

>only win 1 gt stage w the goat lead out squad itw
Kittel won five tour stages in 1 year

Apparently this came to be because our favorite skeleton had a luxurious motor home.
cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/tour-de-france/uci-bans-tour-de-france-motorhomes-much-to-chris-froomes-displeasure-177925
But why the cheap hotels?

If they don't you get Contador sleeping in Tinkoff's luxury villa and Porte/Froome in a huge motorhome in the car park.

They use all hotels, and draw lots. The idea is that the good hotels should even out. They all bitch but then they bitch about everything anyway.

>thousands of niggers
not all french

Attached: 1547823975044.png (800x800, 46K)

i get the gist but its seems kind of cheap at least for towns like brussels were there could give everyone a 5* hotel if they tried to

The UCI can even book hotels in small towns before they announce the route. Hotels will be happy to host the teams.
>sleeping on a sofa in Novotel

Anyone else has problems with Tiz cycling stream lately?

For the Giro it worked pretty well, now the stream gets disrupted and stops every few minutes and often enough it does not even load.

For Thursday I gotta find a reliable stream, think I will go with acestream, even if I have to listen to Russian commentary and do not understand a word.

you can stream eurosport 1 germany in sd for free from their website, you only need the player for hd or in the earlier hours of coverage
eurosport.de/eurosport-eins-sd-live.shtml

you might need to make a throwaway account ofc

Its not a matter of getting the rooms monkeyman, its about there being 5000 rooms available for 10000 people. Get it?

There are no 10000 riders snowtranny. You can at least take good care of the riders.

>at least take good care of the riders.
How is that bad ?

not in every sport millionairs have to sleep on sofas like hobos

They could send them to the nearest homeless shelter. They should feel at home with the junkies.

>sofas
As long as the mattress is good I fail to see a problem.

kek

There are riders, there are teams, there is the entire media circus, there are organizers for TdF, there are tourists from everywhere. If having to share a room with one of your buddies for the night to make millions of dollars, sign me the fuck up.
Spoiled shit.

Read the fucking thread

Suck my dick Luuk.

There would be deaths literally ever single stage.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_e3cNf269c

Cool, you should post that every day man.