/NBA/ General - The Lakersfag Address Edition

Four days and seven hours ago, our father Kawhi brought forth unto this league, a new trade, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all teams are created equal. Now we are engaged in a great shitpost war, testing whether the sanities of Lakersfags, or any delusional fag, so autistic and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great shitpost field of that war. We have come today to dedicate a portion of this thread to those who who are so eternally butthurt so that they spam single words at a time, so that our own gloating might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense we cannot humiliate, we cannot further repudiate those dipshits more than they already have done to themselves. Their retardation, smugness and self assured delusions juxtaposed with their utter failure have humiliated them far more than our poor shitposting powers could ever hope to add or detract - but we must try. The world will little note, nor remember what they reply to this, but it must always remember their failure. It is for us, rather, the non-Lakersfags, to be dedicated to continuing the work that they started with their arrogant, self assured shitposting. We must accept the great task at hand before us and belittle them at every given opportunity and from their butthurt and salty tears derive increased devotion to our own shitposting. That we here highly resolve that these anons shall not have shitposted in vain, and that this General, under the Clippers, by the Clippers and for the Clippers shall have a new birth of shitposting, and that WE GON GET KAWHI posts shall never perish from the threads.

Attached: BD5FA02A-6B55-47A5-8801-87E6538DCEF5.png (733x650, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcrOfrfi63g
youtu.be/k5hwpNWnWPk?t=75
espn.com/nba/salaries
nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-nba-mock-draft.html.
atthehive.com/2019/6/30/20641374/charlotte-hornets-to-acquire-via-terry-rozier-via-sign-and-trade-free-agency-news#comments
youtu.be/9M408h-VNKs
youtube.com/watch?v=yPyaoELGD7M
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi2R0IlCXlA
sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/kawhi-leonard-banned-from-la-coffee-chain-after-not-signing-with-the-lakers-220706473.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XPlepxhPL9A
fisu.vhx.tv/videos/basketball-semifinal-1-m
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22870675/san-antonio-spurs-held-players-only-meeting-imploring-kawhi-leonard-return-playoff-push
basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01.html
basketball-reference.com/players/l/leonaka01.html
businessjustice.com/what-are-the-elements-for-a-tortious-interference-claim-under-ca.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for my Nuggies

yeah i'm thinking based

WE

migrate

more Hox kino, bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcrOfrfi63g

>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>its a hox BARRAGE in this opening quarter
*john wall behind the back coast to coast slam through all five defenders*
>OH! john wall hits a NASTY stuff!

Try not to smile

>GANET GUWAH

Attached: 1562569174669.jpg (427x562, 45K)

GAWGAW M'BUBU

Attached: 1562541779578.jpg (429x600, 152K)

>The Hornets Summer League team unironically lost to China's NT

Man, fuck this team and fuck you too MJ.

MJ is giving Dolan a run for his money

VUH GAWNGEE KAZOOOOO

Attached: 1562558133125.png (553x556, 139K)

youtu.be/k5hwpNWnWPk?t=75

Back in his first season when Ben was not afraid to pull up and take a shot. Tearing the rockets to shreds, nails the jumper.
>Ben.... Simmons.

Although I hate watching rockets game because they spam that horrible sounding "duh nuh nah nuh" organ all game. By contrast MSG organ slaps. Sixers play fat beats regularly.

5th for taco, the Toronto cucks slayer :)

Warriors have that drum into thing from Hot For Teacher (I think) that they play when the other team has the ball, seems really annoying, especially since the guitar part doesnt come in and that shit sounds awesome

>58/3 for Rozier.

Attached: nTC144T.png (606x662, 81K)

*Sweeps the Lakers*

Attached: D-9J2C3XkAE47D-.jpg (1280x1280, 212K)

Attached: x12d3cddt6931.jpg (1125x2010, 245K)

is that a fucking Biedriņš jersey, kinda kino

her own

in the season series... Finna get swept by my sixers

Attached: 1509998432595.jpg (396x381, 33K)

posting in the based thread

>kyrie is homies with alex jones and triggers reddit + bostonfags
based as fuck

based honestly

imagine posting in that lakers cope thread

WE

GON

GEEEET

VANVLEET

swept

the real FMVP tbdesu

this is the thread

Attached: new cunny.webm (711x400, 2.65M)

Daily reminder my Rapties are the defending NBA Champions

Attached: 6D9A34A5-1881-462D-A436-FC5D7DB4F9C9.jpg (554x400, 101K)

our raptor :)

>only one

espn.com/nba/salaries
Just look at some of these numbers. Two bust draft classes already, and the next looking to be even worse nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-nba-mock-draft.html. Descriptions are telling. The collapse gonna be spectacular.
Meanwhile lakeshits sign legit players for 2 mil and everybody is happy to ignore LeBabby's shady fuckery.
>muh player empowerment
Fuck that, GSW just got broken but now another faggots trying same shit. All the fools who hold these toxic contracts gonna be tanking again and wasting years to draft another bust. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: NBA Bubble.png (615x649, 41K)

wrong image but I'll post more for context

Attached: kbhdqQP.gif (720x384, 90K)

Would Kawhi's raptors have beaten Dallas in 2011?

Attached: 1560552114077.jpg (624x624, 50K)

Attached: CGZPhzp_d.jpg (281x99, 6K)

Attached: x9ywi1K.gif (720x540, 139K)

my lakies :)

Attached: 1561944121513.jpg (500x699, 125K)

>Spic likes the Lakeshits
I'm shocked

Attached: George_Yardley_1959.jpeg.jpg (1200x1701, 301K)

Have sex

based misa

>Lamelo comparison: 6-7 White Chocolate

>Westbrook led team
>winning anything
Good joke

Attached: 3ef75270aa2ddf2db6c45fe3a9847483.jpg (2048x1026, 110K)

Attached: gREMQe5.gif (720x408, 219K)

Attached: vCtpTm6.gif (720x208, 83K)

Attached: oMo8ecn2.gif (720x564, 532K)

White girls

Attached: 77A85FAD-1BCB-4A55-93F0-928020E86AC4.jpg (1068x600, 79K)

And they told me I'm not black enough to post here..
AM I
AM I

Attached: IMG_20190709_134006.jpg (2592x1684, 1005K)

100%

Love white girls till I die, fatal attraction

Who would you rather have /nba/,
Lonzo Ball
or
Jamal Murray
?

>kawhi goes to Toronto for half a season
>team becomes his and is seen as the franchises hero that brought them the championship

>KD goes to GS for 3 years
>team never becomes his and no one feels like he really brought much to the franchise despite 2 FMVPs

What went worng for KD?

Attached: i.jpg (750x422, 36K)

my sixer :)

LOL at thinking you’re getting Russ without giving up Winslow and Bam or Johnson

not even a debate. Jamal Murray. better shooter in every aspect, better leader, and doesn't get injured. Only thing Lonzo has over him is he can pass a bit better and he defends a bit better.

1) you can debate it's still Lowry's team
2) toronto has been the #1 or #2 seed in the east for several years now, always being bounced by Lebron in the eastern conference finals or semifinals. once he leaves, Kawhi enters, so he's seen as this magical championship giver that pushed them over that hump but in reality it was just Lebron leaving
3) KD came into a team that already had 2 guys more famous than him (Curry and Klay) in that area, and had already established themselves as the best backcourt and the 2 best 3pt shooters in history. It was pretty clear Durant wasn't there to win over California and get their hearts. He was a mercenary there just to gather rings.

Wgom gen gwy !!!!

Attached: 7A178D3E-5797-44CE-BC29-361B8D20F659.png (862x855, 80K)

Posting in based thread

Laker pride

>Charlotte Hornets lost to Team China

Westbrook
Butler
G leaguer
G leaguer
Adams

Sioux Sky Falls starting lineup off the bench

How many wins?

Lol at the Hornets fans trying to convince themselves Rozier is a solid return and young hungry star

atthehive.com/2019/6/30/20641374/charlotte-hornets-to-acquire-via-terry-rozier-via-sign-and-trade-free-agency-news#comments

Didn't know there were real Hornets fans

What the fuck is happening in this thread

Clippers getting Iggy per Marc Stein, how do you score on that team?

>averages 30ppg 6rpg and 6apg in a season
>Wilt didn't play competition!

Attached: ny_greatest_knicks_25.jpg (1536x1920, 1.14M)

Jesus dude imagine building your team around Terry Rozier

>Rozier is young, tenacious & PLAYOFF PROVEN
>He’s got some dog in him. Those are the players I like.
>We are a pretty soft team. We needed an infusion of toughness.

Kek

>leafs are cunnyposters

I understand everything now.

Attached: 5kWV3xi.gif (388x218, 2.19M)

That’s probably what would have to happen too because Russ & Adams together are $64M next season. Heat would have to trade Dragic, Winslow, Johnson, Olynyk and Bam just to make money work.

In the lEast? Probably 43ish and something like a 6 seed unless Butler and Russ imploded on each other. However Heat have no draft picks to trade beyond a second rounder or two until like 2026 so I’m not sure OKC does that deal anyway.

OKC already has all of Miami's draft picks for a few years lmao

if you rate iguodala don't @ me

hope lakersfans jump into the ocean

are you telling me le 1-8 man went for an overrated, washed up big name instead of securing a center? there's no source on this either

>1-8 man
I don't get this meme. What do you mean?

I unironically rate Iggy. If you can get him for cheap, since he's injury prone, he's extremely valuable to a team. Can shoot 2pt, 3pt, not an atrocious FT shooter, can defend, and acts as a veteran presence with several championships and even more finals. The only thing that sucks for my Lakies is that we have 3 centers already.

hes an atrocious ft shooter bruh he shot 38% from the FT in the 2015-2016 finals

and he shot 37% from ft this year and cost them multiple games

My pure post scorer has been dominate at the park in 2k19 but the thing is you don’t get the ball often to post up and take advantage of mismatches. My post scorer became a shooter using his post scoring as a distraction for defenders unaware he could knock down the outside shot

Guys would leave me open and I would green light my shot for as many as 17pts once wide open in a game to 21 despite having no shooting badges or attributes. So now I’m thinking I should just make an athletic big man since shooting is tied to your release and I’ll never get to actually post up with my big

>Spic promotes a degenerate lifestyle
Truly surprising

He doesn't shoot enough period for that part of his game to cost them any games.

10/28 in 2015

because igudogshit is an overrated defender who bricks open corner three after open corner three. he couldn't stop a nosebleed as it is now, he's practically a cheerleader and the clippers need a real center

Stanley Johnson locking up Kawhi

youtu.be/9M408h-VNKs

Teams and players making long term signings with the intention of being flipped later

It feels like 2002 all over again. All these dumb shitposter flyovers and LA hipster faggots are going to provide a tsunami a tears to the Lakers fan base when Adam Silver gifts Lebron another ring next year. I am salivating. I just can’t wait to see the spamming. Hopefully we get to see live suicides from tripfaggots like Clips4lyfe. Adam silver desperately wants Lebron back in the finals. He literally said this. Silver will find a way and us Lakers fans will ride the wave of tears in his wake.

Keep dreaming faggot. Lebron's turning 35, with many deep runs on his knees and ankles. Lebron finna be like
youtube.com/watch?v=yPyaoELGD7M
before the All star break, trying to keep the Lakers as an 8 seed after Boogie tears his Achilles again and AD tears his miniscus.

Attached: ledead.jpg (598x329, 33K)

Do you know how modern medicine works? Do you understate that Tim Duncan won a championship as the best player on his team at the age of 38? Lebron will have a Tom Brady like career with the new nba rules. Superstars literally can’t be touch as they progress to the rim anymore. Hell, Lebron doesn’t even need screens to score in this league. He has at least 5 more years of elite play in him.

She picked number 15 because she loves Latrell Sprewell

looks like he actor from the office

You mean that same modern medicine that led to a sub .500 season with Lebron out for months after doing weird gay LA pedo Hollywood shit? They still trying to find that gerbil...

A gerbil? What kind of degenerates are hating on The Lakers? Jesus

Nobody respects the lakers, for good reason.

But the Lakers have old school fans who can actually pay their mortgage. Lakers fans are four generations deep at this point. The only degenerates you speak of are the new era fans you talk to here.

FUCK THE ROCKETS

FUCK CP3

Attached: 9.webm (640x640, 2.92M)

*Dabs on Zion*

Attached: SFSF.jpg (1024x683, 80K)

LAKE SHOW

Attached: abrondo.jpg (1000x600, 167K)

Nobody cries when Lebron cheats his way to finals.

Yeah... sure. When you start your shift at McDonalds youngin?

Who part of the /5:30AMgym/ gang here?

Is signing Carmelo Anthony to a vet minimum worth it? Would that be a good deal?

Jerry West has the most losses in the finals of any player with his only win being the 72 lakers with wilt. That's where the 1-8 meme comes from.

>insecure faveLA monkey starts screaming about non shithole America after his team gets called out for being shit
Every. Time.

when is masai signing trey lyles

How many Lakers fans finna die from brain aneurysms when the Clippers take over LA and the entire league, winning 3 titles in a row?

Attached: COPE.jpg_large.jpg (1639x2048, 567K)

The Clippers are the original LA franchise. The Clippers are iconic. The Lakers are finished.

Any uhh.. any shooters left... out there? Anyone?

Attached: 1052475260.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Who is that black guy?

This free agency has brought the most change to the league since _________

If we combine the two LA teams into one team how many games would they win?

C: Davis
PF: Lebron
SF: PG13
SG: Kawhi
PG: Danny Green
Bench: Harrell, Kuzma, Lou, Shamet, PatBev

Depending and how they load manage, they could easily win 75 games. All the pieces compliment each other well.

>Depending and how they load manage, they could easily win 75 games. All the pieces compliment each other well.

Attached: 1562543923390.jpg (562x427, 41K)

If Bustzo could somewhat shoot, these two could've been zoomer version of Malone+Stockton. Just rewatched Dream Team vid and remembered who Dion "PowerDunk&Injury" Blowhiskneessoon reminded me.

Attached: utah jizz.jpg (1890x1063, 202K)

holy hell
just make one LA superteam
this would be fantastic for the league
easily 79 games (but only because of load management)

What would a combined NY team look like?

>making your PG someone that cant dribble or pass
put his ass on the bench and start bev

>PG: Danny Green

Drop Lebron, and this team wins 75

The Nets

wgn ge gwy

HSTAY

wagngtka Y

Lakers will still go farther than the Clippers. Kawhi and PG are still greater injury risks than Lebron and AD

Lebrun is toast, he actively makes teams worse now.

Ahahahaaaa
Lakers are basically the same team as last year with no playoff experience together
AD is way more injury prone than Kawhi and PG

Mark this down
Lakers will miss the playoffs again like the last 5 years and last year with LeBron

Miami....

Home

Attached: 1E0C56A3-4C2A-45E0-8462-B6051991BE62.jpg (1024x1024, 216K)

Fake show finna fight the wolves for the 8 seed in the West so that they can bounce in the first round to tha Clips

Both the clippers and lakers are shit. Nuggies take the top seed

>AD is way more injury prone than Kawhi and PG
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi2R0IlCXlA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH EVERY DAY

Lebron gonna straight up blame Trump

Westbrook gonna waste his 40+ million in Miami on coke and hookers

>shooting sleeves
>cant shoot

Wggk

sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/kawhi-leonard-banned-from-la-coffee-chain-after-not-signing-with-the-lakers-220706473.html

The retaliation against Kawhi in LA has begun. What else will he be banned from?

they stop you from getting scratched too when you drive

JIM CROW IS BACK BABY

Daily reminder that Jerry West contemplated committing suicide

Soooo much ass hurt lmao keep seething LA. We know you plastic fans will eventually side with the clippies after they are top of the league and the Lakers are middling

Nuggets made a huge error by not replacing Milsap (he’s almost washed) with someone competent to shoulder the defensive load for Jokic. Also, I don’t believe Murray is an all-star in the loaded West. I think a legit sleeper team is the Pacers. If Turner/Sabonis continue to develop and Oladipo returns to form they will be the favorites in the East. I love their roster.

And that's a good thing

WNE GIN GED GWY

WE

Makes you wonder what the actual percentage of people that think about it?

hsty

Yeah but Indiana is a shit state so who the fuck cares

>plastic fans
>literally the second most wealthy company during the dark years of their team

The Lakers had Los Angeles Clippers like run from 2013-2018 and still remained way more profitable than the Clippers with Lob City

How does it feel living in a third world shithole?

Did it ever occur to him that nobody in LA likes the Clippers and that he'll be the most hated athlete in the city?

Canada is a shit country and they won the damn title.

they just got jerami grant to replace millsap

STE HAY

Canada is a blessed country full of wonderful people. Take the dick out of your ass for a second and maybe you’ll feel something else for once

Attached: BC5A3154-FB99-4DB2-B158-58688FC1C672.jpg (900x1200, 236K)

Any country is blessed and wonderful compared to yours

Does Brazil even have black people?

a nigger

Sorry I don’t live in Los Angeles, California, USA so I wouldn’t know. But please pray tell my bootyblasted friend

dude you live in a shithole lmfao go live in a real country

Who gon’ stop my Rapties?

Are we going to win another chip with no lottery picks on the roster?

lowry might be my favorite player of all time

>LA
>Not a fourth world shithole

Attached: skidmark.jpg (1024x689, 402K)

>my rapties on the cover of si
glorious

Lol my office is literally across the freeway from where this pic was taken

Why do people think Lakers fans here live in LA when there were like 30 oak park ips

most blacks outside of africa biiiih also the most murders but thats not related at all

Relax shlomofriend don’t get so uppity defending your pet

Yeah, clippers fans are seen as an embarrassment to the city. We all know they are cringy white hipsters who are high school teachers going into school for teaching. Literally no business mind would ever be a clippers fan.

relax slobodan the friends from the hague are looking for you

No one lives in cities here dumbass

My neighbor works for the LA Fire Department

If Kawhi or Paul george need an ambulance...let’s just say the fire department are gonna take their sweet time getting there

gonna be a BASED from me

Like a give a fuck about some yuropoors from a country that’s about to disappear cause of cow farts affecting the atmospheric composition

Attached: 6D4B8806-D170-4CF5-8C45-775DC0CF0654.gif (180x297, 170K)

Americans bombed Serbia in the 90’s on orders from the J**

We deserved it

Lakers fans span from north Hollywood all the way south to San Diego and all way East to Riverside. They could probably fill up every major city in Canada by themselves.

Who /burbank/ here

I’m /Irvine/. Lifelong Lakers fan. I knew of one true Clippers fan growing up and I never saw him wear clippers shirts in the 2000s

It's Tacko Tuesday

Attached: tacko-fall.jpg (618x410, 45K)

What if one of Kawhi or PG13 gets in injured in the playoffs. I doubt the Clippers make it past the second round. Their role players are collectively nowhere near as great as the Raptors. Also, what happens when PG13 turns 30 and takes a Dwayne Wade like drop? Will Jerry West kill himself if the Clippers future is in ruins with no title and the Lakers blackball him in LA? I don’t think West, Kawhi and PG13 quite understand what damage they did to their brand by making this move.

Harrell, Lou, Bev, Shamet, Harkless > Siakam, old man Lowry, Old man Gasol, Vanvleet and Serge

Don’t kid yourself. Kawhi made the right decision.

100% chance PG gets injured by the time the playoffs start. It's happened 2 years in a row

both those teams suck dick

Attached: Ds-2vywXoAA-OEM-1.jpg (960x1200, 223K)

¿Who has the better killer crossover right now John Wall or KD?

Paul George will turn 30 before the playoffs start next year. Next year could be his last great year as a starter and because of his contract the Clippers miss out on the opportunity to get Giannis in 2021 unless they trade him along with one of their nonexistent picks.

Thunder could be in a better position than the Pelicans. I like SGA way more than Ingram, Lonzo, Hart and their draft picks this year. Also, Anthony Davis is 26 years old. By the time the Clippers fed the Lakers 2026 pick he’ll be 32 and just about close to the end of his prime. Pelicans might get a lottery pick unless the Lakers sign another all-star once Lebron leaves. Thunder may have the best future going forward out of all the teams in the West. And to do that after being stuck dead with the Westbrook, PG and Adams contracts is a stroke of genius. Also, they could get another solid pick once they trade Westbrook. Presti is a great GM and knows what he is doing.

what is this? a chart of who can hog the ball the most?

Are we having a Westbrooke watch or he is for sure heading to Miami?

Kobe would have had 100 60 point games in his career if he played in the 50s and 60s.

>continuously fail to succeed
>gut the team to being completely mediocre again for a decade
>presti is a great gm
kek

>How many teams would make it out of the second round if they lost their 1st or second best player

Attached: 1562651530120.jpg (699x919, 214K)

The Raptors are finished.

You guys gambled big with Kawhi and won big....then lost it all I one night.

Attached: 1562627022172.jpg (1099x1024, 365K)

>comparing eras when training regimens were completely different
yikes

My Rapties would booty blast the Clippers even with Kawhi and Paul George.

/nets dynasty/

Attached: 1562394432566.jpg (776x767, 126K)

This guy is gonna be good
youtube.com/watch?v=XPlepxhPL9A

Westbrook is like that retarded girl in the class that people say is beautiful to be educated, but would never actually hit that.

The Warriors did that last year.

fisu.vhx.tv/videos/basketball-semifinal-1-m
Team USA is playing Israel in the semis of the university games if you're interested

Sweaty BBC

So is sasuke a dead beat dad now or something?

Fielding a competitive team in the shithole known as Oklahoma for a decade is an accomplishment in and of itself. Let’s not forget Presti was a part of the Spurs front office in the 2000s.

The Bulls did it in 94 and 95

>decade
okc had 5 seasons where they made it past the first round

What should I eat bros?

Lakers and Knicks are the two biggest markets in the world and they missed the playoffs the last 5 years.

legit, screen cap.

Westbrook going to spurs.

>It's happened 2 years in a row
on a team where he was the only shooter. he'll be carrying less of the burden now

OKC will be on my Wolves by night fall, Wiggins, crap young players, and draft assets makes too much sense.

Honestly, who would rather have Giannis than Harden in their team? This MVP award was retarded.

kope would have shit his diapers if he played old school defense

Kawhi fucked this up badly. He could have traded Gallo and SGA without pick attachments and got Westbrook who fits better with Kawhi than PG. clippers basically gave the thunder the ammo to have one of the easiest rebuilds in NBA history. This will especially be true once they trade Westbrook and Adams for prospects.

The damage is already done user. Paul George has had major injuries in two of the three most important parts of the NBA body: shooting shoulder and ankle. He’s finished as a superstar after he turns 30.

and? no one said they were competitive

To build a team around Westbrook you have to give him lights out sharpshooters, a stretch big and a rim runner pick and roll man. He has too much baggage to build a team around. The only time he made it out of the first round was when he had a prime Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka

Why do people keep pretending 60s basketball was good? Richie Guerin averaged 30ppg

>clippers basically gave the thunder the ammo to have one of the easiest rebuilds in NBA history
assuming they dont end up drafting 5 wiggins

Westbrook needed KD, Harden, Adams, Oladipo, Paul George, Sabonis and Serge Ibaka to lose in the playoffs.

It's going to take some time for the Clippers to get a good pick

the thunder have one of the best draft rooms of any team as evidenced by the fact they've drafted 3 of the last 5 mvps

lma + marco + picks for westbrook.

too bad none of them played for okc when they won
they could draft another kd in year 1 and watch him walk before drafting the last first overall in year 5

>too bad none of them played for okc when they won
what did he mean by this

Hating on Westbrook is so passe at this point. PG and KD choked just as much during their Thunder tenure, everyone fucking knows this, KD is my fav player and I know this. A change of scenery for Westbrook will do wonders for his game and the perception of him as a player and person. I wish the Rockets could grab him thats his best chance for a finals appearance.

What should happen to foster kids who turn 18 and no longer can be provided a foster/group home bros?

And the clippers would have the ability to get those guys if they still had all their draft picks which is what they would have easily had since I think SGA and Gallo’s expiring is already a massive overpay for Westbrook.

Dipo credits his development as a player due to studying Westbrook.

Reminder Kawhi will be out half games due to load management and PG only had one shoulder :^)

He is a Point Guard that can't shoot, nuff said

the new york niggerboxers

Attached: 2DEF7677-BF15-4AD9-AC64-6F2DD34E3C3A.jpg (1125x1282, 1.09M)

homelessness

Should I drive to the donut store y/n

Is Julius Randle's ceiling as high as Porzingis floor?

Lakers trade for a 27 year old top 7 player and give up 3 firsts, two swaps and bums

Clippers trade for a 30 year old top 10 player along with four unprotected picks, two pick swaps, SGA and cap space for the next three years

So, tell me, which trade was worse?

So why didn't the lakers sign deangelo russell

was thinking of fmvp
but then it was only 2/5

reminder that derozan wouldve swept a crippled warriors

Attached: LMAOING_AT_YOUR_LIFE.jpg (1257x1257, 157K)

It’s lower. Porzingis at the very least is a good rim protector. T-Rex arms would have trouble blocking Lonzo Ball driving to the paint.

do you say porzingis's floor because hes always falling on the ground and getting injured???

>pg almost 30
feels like he just got into the league

Daily reminder that my Spurs did NOTHING WRONG and Kawhi is the biggest snake in the league.

Fuck ANYBODY who said the Spurs were acting shady in anyway, you're a fucking idiot

That was 9 years ago. He is the same age Wade now as Wade was when he started his decline in 2011.

I know,it just feels like he should be around 26 or 27

this is my fetish

Attached: 1562105220598.png (1600x900, 1.69M)

Kawhi realized that he can seize the means of production and lead a workers revolution bro. It was bound to happen some day.

lakers because they were getting AD for free next year and could've used the assets to get someone else too

FUCK KAWHI

Attached: 543567896543.png (870x788, 816K)

defrozen wouldnt have made it past the 76ers

So is Spider-Man far from home the goat capeshit?

>Anthony Davis for free

People said the same thing about Kawhi and PG13. Pelinka couldn’t afford to take that risk again. Not when he has point God Lebron under contract.

Does spiderman wear a cape?

No Boys Allowed

No Good contracts allowed

Lakers trade is worse because the clippers trade also guaranteed kawhi, the same player a few days ago you were hoping and praying would join the lakers a few days ago

ungrateful faggot

Thunder might have more first round picks from 2020-2026 than the Celtics did from 2014-2019 after they trade Westbrook and Adams. And unlike Ainge, Presti has an eye for talent. He picked Adams at 12 which was a steal of a pick and somewhat salvaged the Thunder after the Harden trade.

Also they already got SGA and that nigga ferguson gonna be decent

The clippers trade guarantees them the 3rd seed since they will be sitting George and Kawhi twenty games a piece at least next season. After that, the Clippers title window will be closed shut because Midget Lou will be 34, midget Bev will be 32 and Paul Glass Thirteenth will be 31. Clippers will be without any assets to replace their contracts either. The Clippers have a one year title window and will be completely fucked for the next decade while the city they play in despises them. I hope you enjoy!

Lies.

Attached: rgKHKbo.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Whats different from the other capeshits?

kawhi and pg13 weren't represented by lebron's guy who guaranteed they'd only sign with the lakers

the main actor is a literal onions boy

Shazam was a good movie

Y’all sleeping

Gyllenhaal

China beat the Hornets lol

Attached: NaAYWC4.1.jpg (1866x2800, 1.42M)

Thats a good point but mary jane still ugly

How do you guys envisioning Jerry West commiting suicide?

What are the spurs going to do with having Derozan as a first option and pop nearing the end for the next few years. Holding pattern? Trading for westbrook isnt really a great option since they already did that by getting derozan for kawhi. Wouldnt make them a contender. Theyll still win 50 games next year but its second round exits or worse for the foreseeable future.

no she isn't

Pop doesn't care anymore. He is just clinging to basketball because it's all he has left after his wife sadly passed away.

dejuonte and derrick white are gonna be a great 1-2. they'll be fine

Paul george is just as good if not better than AD. AD is not a top 10 player I dont understand the meme hype around him. Has achieved nothing (with better players around him than Lebron in 2007 and 2018) and is a boxscore superstar.

If the last digit is even, the Lakers win the 2020 NBA championship

her face is 90% eye brow

>Paul George is just as good if not better than AD
>looks up at flag

Stopped reading right there.

She's real nice.

Nobody wants to play in San Antonio. Nigga, Kawhi wanna play in a place where he can roll a blunt in a limo without worrying about the local police.

Yea. Very sad. At least hes had an amazing life.
Agree but i cant really see anything happening that will take them from being a good playoff team now (with derozan LMA and youngins) to a good playoff team in the early 2020s with those youngins running the show. It feels like its grit and grind Spurs.

Compare what AD did against the Blazers in the the playoffs and Paul George did against the Blazers in the playoffs then come back to me. K thanks

My name is actually derrick

try to rush your star player through an injury and antagonize him for wisely taking his time.
I bet you thought kd was a bitch for not playing in the finals and then shat on him when he hurt himself rushing it back

Why do Laker fans feel so betrayed by Jerry West? Didn't the Lakers let him go?

Your MVP is about as tainted as Kawhi’s two finals MVPs.

Can't you say the same thing about the lakers

He's gonna be a microwave scorer off the bench

What is intermittent fasting

Lakers are obviously positioning themselves for Giannis in 2021. Depending on how well AD plays and how much the bucks front office fucks up, we could see another dynamic duo in LA.

Lakers signed everybody to a two year contract for a reason (even Lebron is theoretically on a two year contract along with Kuzma). Paul George and Kawhis massive contracts will take up 75 million of the clippers cap in 2021.

Spurs didn't try to rush him you inbred mouth breathing fuck. Go back to /r/nba and come back when your balls drop

Don’t eat or drink anything other than water/black coffee/tea before 2pm

Don’t eat or drink anything other than water/black coffee/tea after 6pm

Why the FUCK did Miami retire 23 in honour of Michael Jordan? That’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard.

it cucked lebron, so it's worth it

the number should have been retired league wide
learn to respect a mans legacy

George was injured. Also Jrue locked up Lillard which allowed Davis to feast in that series. Mirotic was also balling. Compare PG on the Pacers to AD on the Pelicans playoffs performances. AD has one sweep versus a shook Blazers with quality everywhere around him on the floor. The former is more impressive.

stfu

>Spurs wrongfully medically clear him for 9 games and immediately has to come back off as he clearly wasn't 100%
>Player meeting where the rest of the roster yelled at him saying he wasn't injured even though the rushed tony parker with the same injury and he was significantly worse off as well
>Around same time Isaiah Thomas ruined his career by forcing through his injury

lmao clown

>learn to respect a mans legacy
so retire a jersey with a gambling chip on it? good idea leaf

My Rapties will trade OG and Ibaka to Washington for Beal after the Wizards have a fire sale mid season

What if you wake up at 2pm

Canadians are too nice sometimes. I would be pissed as fuck if my franchise retired another man's number.

Then just make sure you don’t eat anything after 6

>Compare George in 2013 to Davis in 2018

Why would I do something stupid like that? It’s 2019 and George is coming off of multiple surgeries.

obvious that the franchise you cheer for never had a player worth considering a league wide number retirement

>spews bullshit with no sources
>doesn't realize that the Spurs fucking invented load management, and have never rushed any players
>spurs medical team came to the SAME CONCLUSION AS 11 OUTSIDE DOCTORS AND THE RAPTORS DOCTORS
>he thinks it's ok for a player to ghost his fucking team despite everything we were doing for him

You are a retard beyond redemption. Castrate yourself so your retarded genes don't further contaminate our gene pool.

Nobody deserves a league wide retired number. The concept is stupid.

Pelicans played the warriors two years in three against a healthy and hungry KD and against a more fleshed out Warriors roster. George lost to the Blazers without Nurkic and to a rookie led Mitchell Jazz team, lol

>acknowledging that no other human can ever match that players performance is a stupid concept

Attached: D_B3eeWXUAITOIy.jpg (1200x768, 136K)

You're just repeating what he said

poe's law

WE GON GET KAWHI

>George reportedly could have had surgery on his right shoulder at the time of the injury but elected to play through it and push surgery off until the end of the season. He told reporters the injury was so severe that he couldn’t lift his arm after the game against the Rockets.

Good luck Clippers!

No you can acknowledge that there will never be another MJ but it's dumb to retire his number league wide. Like I said it's a dumb concept. Keep it to teams.

wow remember 3 days ago when lakersfags claimed Kawhi was signing and LeBron wouldn't play PG lmaoooooooo

how do you acknowledge it if you allow other players to use that number?
you cant seriously think that lebron chose number 23 for any reason other than that it was MJ's
doing so taints jordan's legacy

Westbrook
Waiters
Butler
Love
Adebayo

Yeah I’m thinking we’re back

Attached: lelkers.jpg (600x600, 76K)

back to being trash? you always were you chokalahoma nigger

>In his 9 game return he posted his lowest 3pt%, 2nd lowest fg% and lowest ts% of his career, along with his highest turnover% before deciding to shut himself down
>Tony Parker off the same injury comes back slower and weaker, averaging career low 7 ppg and 3 apg on 20 mpg and drops down to 6ppg and 1apg on 37% fg shooting in the playoffs
Team only meeting with spurs players yelling at kawhi to come back
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22870675/san-antonio-spurs-held-players-only-meeting-imploring-kawhi-leonard-return-playoff-push

tony parker stats
basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01.html

Kawhi Stats
basketball-reference.com/players/l/leonaka01.html

Creative insults but 0 substance

>CBS Sports: We hear about tendinitis or a torn tendon, but what do they mean by tendinopathy? That's one we don't hear about as much.
Jeff Stotts: Well, the problem with tendinopathy is it can kind of be a catch-all term. A lot of times it just refers to anything that's wrong with the tendon itself. It can be anything from tendinitis to an actual disease of the tendon, like a degenerative disease. It can be two extremes. It can be something mild like a tendinitis, or something a little bit more chronic, where it's more problematic.

Good luck clippers!

You seen D12's career since then? its been a shitshow

I think he’s talking about Miami

How is a player who wears 23 "tainting" Jordan's legacy? What's up with the Jordan cock sucking? He's the goat and everyone knows he's the goat. No need to continue the cock sucking. Pat Riley looks dumb as hell for retiring 23 for a man who never played for his franchise. It doesn't make the other 28 franchises who haven't done it look stupid, it makes him look stupid.

Niggas don’t own numbers

>Kawhi was a snake to four franchises: Lakers, Raptors, Spurs, Thunder

>Kawhi will need a cane to walk by the time he is 40

Seems like a fair trade off to me. Thank you, God.

>How is a player who wears 23 "tainting" Jordan's legacy?
lesser players trying to emulate his greatness
>What's up with the Jordan cock sucking?
why shouldnt we suck jordan's cock? greatest player to play the game

no one questions that gretzky's number is retired, why? cause he was the GOAT and is recognized by the league as such

my sixer :)

It's a number on a man's back, chill

numbers are infinite user

can the lakers sign JR Smith?

Attached: [AnimeRG] Welcome To The Nhk - 5 [848x480] [Eng Subbed] [ScavvyKiD].mkv_snapshot_15.13.566.jpg (848x480, 142K)

Also compare kawhi's failed spurs return to his first 9 game with the raptors(healthy) we see kawhi post 24.4ppg on 48% shooting along with 7.8 rpg

who da best whiteboi in nba? Dont say Pooka or i will staunch you. For me, it's Klay Thompson.

Louis pouch across my body this is not for fashion

They need the last roster slot for Iggy. Hard pass on JR.

You have never competed for anything in your life let alone grasped the concept of competition. Your mind feeds off sentimentality and romanticization. It's a fucking jersey number. Nobody wearing 23 is trying to emulate Jordan. And if anything, I don't see how LeBron choosing 23 is "tainting" in anyway seeing as he would be the most accomplished player since Jordan to wear that number.

He had a partial thickness supraspinatus tear and played through it, its not like he har a full thickness tear with retraction or something. The labrum surgery can be chalked up to more or less routine maintenance, just like Russell Westbrook opted to have a similar surgery on his knee recently.

With dedication to the rehabilitation process you can expect full recovery in 4 months.

jokic pretty obviously

>Don't mind me, I just fleeced Bumston. Enjoy Bustum and that big headed mfer, Danny. IT, AD, KD and Kyrie send their regards, you draft pick hoe.

Attached: fleecer of boston.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Kawhi posted shit numbers because he didn't give a shit anymore! He wanted out! Parker rushed himself because he actually believes in our team. Also imagine using ESPN as a fucking source LMAO

Assuming that article is even true, we were in the right to be mad at this fuck for giving up on the team because MUH LA, which turned out to be COMPLETELY TRUE BY THE WAY.

Idiot 14 year olds like you who actually fall for the SPURS BAD narrative need shut the fuck up. Spurs are the classiest organization in probably the entire sports industry in America, and to fall for Kawhi's BULLSHIT is a sign that you are ignorant and/or lack critical thinking skills

Louis duffle bag full of heroin

Attached: 1561999543338.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

>lakers because they were getting AD for free next year
You don't wait on players in this league. And they had to get rid of trash ass Bustzo/Shitgram/Shart in order to afford AD anyway, so the trade was the smart move. I'm no Lakeshit fan, but the Clipshits should have pulled the trigger on the AD trade instead and paired him with Kawhi.

Homo sapiens only pal

That’s why nobody owns them, nigga.

what's up, pop

Rich Paul said they were cool with AD going to the Clippers or Knicks too.

Yeah, and look how much Westbrook’s shot improved after the surgery. Take care, Paul! We’re all rooting for ya out here in LA.

DAMN, if the Clippers had AD and Kawhi with their current role players they would have won at least the next two titles. It’s a good thing Jerry West is a washed up, suicidal bum!

fuck kawhi. take back the championship silver we dont want it. but also give us derozan back ty

Favorite players
80s: bird
90s: stockton
00s: dirk
10s: ginobili
20s: doncic

Attached: 3C51873DC56D4EB29263703032769B38.jpg (627x360, 24K)

Troll or braindead spurs poster

My Rapties can’t and won’t be stopped

you dont know a damn thing about me and the fact you would make this about my personal character tells me you have no interest at whats really at stake here

>no counterargument
Cringe

>last pic
hnnng im finna bust desu

I'm sorry

Attached: snap2382937.jpg (576x1024, 76K)

>Pelicans traded their superstar when they could have convinced him to stay by trading that fat shitter Zion to any team for multiple players and one all-star. At the very least of which could have put them in line to compete for the title and be the new Raptors.
>Pelicans talking about how they fleeced the Lakers even though they didn’t get the Lakers cheapest and best young prospect
>everybody picks the pelicans to be the next dynasty when Zion look devastated to be drafted there

You literally can’t make this shit up!

Attached: 1536980121670.png (594x558, 146K)

Baynes

Literally who can stop my browns

Attached: 1551666353211.jpg (1200x900, 166K)

They got Ingram

But you don't really need to ask him. The answer is yes, he does think he's better than that guy.

Hornets should play this season in the WNBA.

Faker Gayfield

Literally the AFC North. You'll ain't winning the division

Try a diaper

Browns are overrated memes, I'll be surprised if they made the playoffs DESU

You mean Bram Stoker’s Ingula? That guy will need a blood transfusion by the time he is 28.

Attached: FA0ABC11-5C05-4029-B885-240D3DD117EE.jpg (720x1280, 80K)

Tossup between Jonathan Clay Redick and Kyle Elliot Korver

I really like westbrook, hope he gets a good trade

I hope the Raptors fans summer isn't ruined by that meanie kawhi tampering his way out.

Attached: 1542073423299.jpg (795x568, 99K)

Thunder are trading him to the Knicks for RJ Barrett. I’m calling it now. It will be good for Westbrook’s brand and he will get to shoot as much as he wants along with Julius Randle!

KAWHI WHAT HAPPENED DRIZZY OFFERED YOU PART OF HIS LABEL IF YOU STAYED WHY DID YOU DO THIS KAWHI

Attached: craptor fans.png (1117x758, 230K)

What's a dirt cheap dinner I can make

Does anyone really want a meme buskc vs cloppers NBA finals?

LeBron has already exceeded it
>also leads Jordan in offensive and defensive efficiency and BPM

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-145556~2.png (1009x1648, 200K)

>hanging out with a pot smoking faggot that may get you embroiled in the Jeffrey Epstein investigation is the best Toronto had to offer

12/12

>LITERAL 3RD WORLD
MANLET
>MALNURISHED AND TEETH MISSING FROM EVER HAVING DRANK A ACTUAL CLEAN GLASS OF WATER
>CIGARET SMOKING BY 6 YEARS OLD
>WATCH DAD RAPE AND PIMP OUT SISTER BY 3 YEARS OLD
>WASHES SHIT FILLED ASS WITH A CUP OF SHIT FILLED WATER

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Vienna sausages

Where would you like to spend the next 4 years of your life? In the blistering cold of Toronto or in the perfect climate of San Diego? You have 5 seconds to decide!

nah Barrett sucks but the knicks want to rebuild slowly for once in franchise history they wouldnt take westbrook

>defending
>havent defended it a single time since winning

if they literally lose their first game back then they were never actual champs

comparisons between generations is moot

what do yall think about the proposed KLove - Whiteside trade?

im thinking does it even make a difference ? theyre both kinda shitty, klove could score more but at least whiteside could play some resemblance of defense. and blazers got scorers they need D

HEY
YOU PEDOPHILE ITALIAN UNCLE
POST PICS OF YOUR NIECE
VIA 2011
I KNOW YOUR HERE STILL YOU FUCK

He got scared off by the OvO goons

Why would the Cavs say yes to that? Kevin Love is way better than Whiteside

I choose death

I'd rather have a stretch 5 than a low iq thug that can only jump and block shots

Ramen with some eggs in it

>Lebron didn’t congratulate us on our championship
>Kawhi left
>already entering a rebuild not 1 month from winning it all

Attached: C0F5726B-4B72-4476-A512-0923D2157004.jpg (647x942, 98K)

Kevin Love isn't shitty. He's still a 20ppg stretch who has the long lost talent of rebounding. Only issue is his contract. And us Cavs fans/front office love him and he likes it here as well. It's gonna take a lot more than Whiteside to pry him off our hands.

Westbrick to Knicks is a done deal. There's nothing more knicksian than wasting half the cap on PFs and then trading for Westbrick so he can get all their rebounds. Match made in heaven:
>triple double and lose
>disaster relations with NY media
>fashion (aka deeply surpressed gayness) taken to new Rodman tier heights
>injury proneness as every other knick star
>another stretch and buy out candidate for future
Don't tell me you don't want to watch this trainwreck. It's like Jackass section of next season's script, Silver is on it as we speak.

Attached: le triple double and lose man.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Kawhi has degenerative knees. It probably hurts for him to walk in the morning on some days. The last thing he wants to do is spend the next four years of his already dwindling life in freezing temperatures with insufferable third world faggots. Life already is a struggle just getting old.

>westbrook
>injury prone
?

someone edit a blank white hat with an asterisk on it

this

it's just wack to have great players choose 23 because they wanna be mike

Will Kawhi live to the end of his contract?I'm thinking likely not.

Westbrook isn't injury prone you kurwa

It depends if he bends the knee to ice cube and snoop. If he ignores the role they have him soul food 4 they’re going to hang that nigger from the highest tree

Quit samefagging your post, Bryan

Lakers fans:
literally nothing but respectful posts and hype for their team

Lakers haters:
Spam the thread with 1 word replies and retarded wojak memes

which is worse?

> wasting half the cap on PFs and then trading for Westbrick so he can get all their rebounds.

kek

love has 0 Defense blazies are going to get shat on in the paint. cj also has minimum defense on the perimeter, they lost seth and aminu, they are going to be awful on D losing games 140 - 130

You're drunk, Mikhail

there are more canadians than americans in this thread

westbrick isnt injury prone mate

i ran into jarrett jack at the mall yesterday and asked him about his knicks and he said he's now playing for sioux falls skyforce lol

Its mostly butthurt Canadians mad that Kawhi left their shitty team

Stefan Curry definitely

Westbrook best fits
>Philadelphia (replace Ben Simmons and stat pad assists with negroid blacks such as Horford and Embiid)
>Spurs (buck breaker pop)
>New York (NYC Mecca jester clown with that new York attitude)
Miami would be so much more fun with butler getting his own team.

Attached: DBF222162AA34C9BBA45C9E075F59608.jpg (483x512, 85K)

Imagine living in a third world ice hole like Canada and paying more income taxes than the Mecca of basketball California. I mean, you literally CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Does that new 2k game really have ads in it? Are they even skippable?

id rather pay an extra 1% of my income if it means i can walk into the emergency room and get health care free

>Simmons is a filthy statpadder
>Better trade him for westbrook

You're a funny guy, user. Would actually be hilarious to see a guy who's afraid of jumpers replaced by a guy who's literally addicted.

scrambled eggs
>westbrick
>spurs
dropped

>buck breaker pop
What did Pop think of pic related?

Attached: 51137515_308739189786550_5387828693396227387_n.jpg (750x750, 126K)

>tripfag is a retard
every time

Holy FUCK if she sat on my face id literally die

He will acquire it as he gets older. Many such cases.

Attached: arghhhh.png (491x416, 315K)

unironically based

Does anyone have the pic she took of dejounte pooping

Yeah, because we all know Canadian doctors are way more advanced than American doctors. Oh, and I’m sure the after effects of that surgery won’t be painful at all while living in Antarctic like temperatures!

the absolute state of this copeseethe

>le load management man
>le no shoulder man

AND NIGGAS ACTUALLY BELIEVE CLIPPERS WILL WIN A TITLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i can spend that extra hundred grand i saved on a trip to cuba to warm up :)

I agree with you that Kawhi and Pg13 are walking red flags with injuries but at the same time their bench and coach are really fucking good.

>Lebron
>AD
>Big bad Booger
>DGreen
Yeah I’m thinking we’re back in lottery business

>Yeah, we mortgaged our future and have zero plans beyond 2023, but it was worth it to lose to the Lakers in back-to-back semi-finals! Now let’s hang up those pacific division banners! Wait, we have to lease for the extra space behind the parking lot? Where is 4th street at? Toilet paper?!?!?

Imagine living in the third world shit hole that is the USA where if you are poor and need a lifesaving surgery your best bet is to start a gofundme campaign. Even just being middle class you might have to spend your life’s savings/go into debt.

Knicks cant make a deal for him until December 15th I believe because of the people they signed before him becoming available. So Knicks are out of it.

He's coming to Miami and were gonna push the Bucks and 76ers for the top seed.

Attached: D-6Oo3GXoAENl5P.jpg (1242x1071, 215K)

>Not having health insurance.

Get a goddamn job, Al. You gotta negative attitude.

Attached: Funnymeme.jpg (1080x1030, 354K)

why did this thread turn into /pol/

Not white.

>Le Balding dicklet injury man who can't play a season now
>Le eyebrow hasn't done shit ever man
AND NIGGAS ACTUALLY BELIEVE LAKIES WILL WIN A TITLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>ad hominem

Concession accepted.

Cancer lakersfans

dumb spics lashing their anger out at canada like we had anything to do with kawhi choosing the clippers

>Wanting to prolong your miserable existence in that frozen over piss pit known as Canada

No thanks, rather die with my face buried in a pile of sweet uncut Columbian cocaine while fucking Euroslag hookers in Vegas.

lol gay

lakers gonna get kawhi?

WE

>LeStrainedpenis and the Human Injury are going to be any better off

I’m 6’3, white, with Russian and German genes and blue eyes. If you dare compare me to spics or niggers again I’m going to take my baseball bat over the border and bash every one of you tax cucks in the head until you’re all retarded Mounties.

>3rd (THIRD) WORLD POSTING

FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Draymond in contract year without Klay
What's gonna happen? I feel like he's going to get maxed by another team with cap space next year.

Attached: CAM_ON_DRAYMOND.jpg (1400x1856, 289K)

>white
>russian genes
ohnononono look at this dude

He could be the next PG in Philly

...And you bet your sweet ass I like watching my wife get fucked by other men!

>16 championship banners vs 4 pacific division banners hung outside a KFC on Sepulvada

Yeah, I’m thinking the Lakers are gonna be just fine.

Taking your baseball bat over the border was how you got to America in the first place, right Pedro?

my raptor haha :)

Attached: 735677653.gif (340x271, 3.98M)

Do any rings prior to 2011 even matter?

If you look back at the 2016 series against Oklahoma it's crazy how athletic he was. Running up and down the court, practically impacting the floor at several times at once, flying towards the rim, blocking shots, getting steals, locking up guards. He even had a respectable 3pt jumpshot. He's still good today but man his athleticism has declined.

Can't get cucked if you've never had a date b4

Attached: 1419629575647.gif (243x270, 483K)

He will be throwing more bricks than usual.

Fireworks any day now

Attached: D5-VGGaWsAEBxEq-01.jpg (911x1107, 328K)

Hope you're content with 16, because you've got no bench, cap space, or trade capitol to improve a top heavy injury prone roster

It’s called blood doping. Half the league does it and the rich athletes can afford the best German engineered blood money can buy.

>which one
>your team

I'll start

Boobies
Cavs

Attached: 11242391_1572603206334422_301933985_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>ass

Lakers

if u werent over the age of 18 when you are team won a champion ship then im sorry it does not count !!!!

Ass, but tasteful ass
Sixers

>lakers
>ass

poetry

Ass
Buckies

>We Wuzzing intensifies

Lakers
Ass

I was 17 when Kobe beat dwightbeta in 2009. Does that count?

ass (hips)
>sixer

titties
wherever I'm needed

You realize that's where poo poo comes from right

>VIA

>blood doping
that sounds scary

Wait I thought they were on roids and now you're saying they're synthetic vampires? I read something like this in a science fiction novel before

The number one way to tell if someone is a brand new NBA fan is to see if they talk about load management.

You can cum in an ass, but not a titty

"Ass" usually refers to the glutes (i.e. the muscle/fat/etc. just above the thighs), not the anus itself. It is closer to the anus than breasts are, so you're not completely off base I guess.

t. 18 year old leaf

/LP/ lakers pelicans

why not both?

Attached: images.jpg (266x190, 14K)

Yo. I heard through the grapevine that AEG is working full time to evict the Clippers from the Staples Center due to tortious interference of contractual relations, vis a vis Kawhi (a Clipper employee) and the Lakers.

This means AEG can terminate the Staples Center lease, and the Clippers have to play elsewhere in the 2019-2020 season.;

PELICANS will win their first title in 2022-23, cap this shit.

i managed your moms loads

Attached: 1562622131718.jpg (1500x1064, 1.23M)

He's gonna be another guy that becomes good after leaving huh

>Ballmer builds a new arena
>Jeanie cant afford to upgrade decrepit Staples

OH NO NO NO NO

Armpit puci
Thunder

Attached: 123484948.jpg (640x787, 99K)

Heat

Ass

Attached: 1535732872453.jpg (428x418, 116K)

Good luck with that lmao. Terminating a lease 4 years early because..... a player didnt come to your team? Absolutely delusional lmao.

yes

Attached: 1552236146439.png (970x545, 504K)

>feet
>hips
>armpits

Attached: 1503462248994.jpg (534x712, 54K)

Dayumn Rachel I'm about to whip this below average cock out

Attached: 1353F9C799814AD28E9A865B630FC2FF.jpg (542x593, 16K)

we found the incel

>actually I prefer face

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

I'll brb bros

Attached: 1508796246654.png (346x297, 171K)

thunder suck dick

Feet

Nobody seriously get turned on by feet right? Those body parts are the furthest away from the mouth and vagina. Evolutionarily speaking it makes no sense.

fat and gross

Won't help in the 2019-2020 season. And I know about the Inglewood plan, but that mayor if he supports it will lose the support of the community and be voted out of office.

Then the city will apply eminent domain to retake the land that the Clippers want for their new arena.

businessjustice.com/what-are-the-elements-for-a-tortious-interference-claim-under-ca.html

1. Kawhi was effectively under contract with the Clippers when he made contact with the Lakers
2. Kawhi negotiated in bad faith with the Lakers to prevent them for making their team better

So lets look at the elements lawyer style
>An economic relationship that was likely to benefit the plaintiff;

The Lakers would benefit if Kawhi was on the team because they'd probably win the championship and sell a lot more merchandising

>The defendant’s knowledge of this relationship;

The Clippers knew of the relationship of the Lakers and Kawhi, and knew of the intention.

>Wrongful conduct by the defendant;
The Clippers forcefully had Kawhi deal with the Lakers in bad faith to string them along and prevent them from making their team better.

>Intent on the defendant’s part to disrupt the economic relationship, or knowledge that disruption was likely because of their conduct;

The Clippers prevented the Lakers from signing not only Kawhi, but other players because the Clippers had Kawhi negotiate in bad faith with the Lakers.

>Disruption of the relationship;

Pretty bvious

>Harm to the plaintiff; and

But for the Clippers actions, the Lakers would most likely be a better team

>A causal connection between the wrongful act and the harm.

See the above.

Its pretty clear under California law.

>not liking feet in 2019

Cringe

L e g s

>there are people that don't like redheads

Attached: 25654789.jpg (640x1137, 108K)

>based lawyer user

Nobody is gonna read that lakespic hahaha get fucked. Jerry wins again

>not liking BBC only
>2019

Then don't be surprised if the Clippers are homeless by the beginning of the season. you don't think the Lakers and AEG have lawyers on tap for things like this?

Is this like when the chargers and rams were going to get kicked out of la lmaooo

Rockets butt

Which roster is better?

Kawhi - Lebron
PG - AD
Beverly - Kuzma
Shamet - Green
Harrell - Cousins

Bench
Lou - Rondo
Harkless - Bradley
McGruder - Dudley
Zubac - McGee
Mann - KCP
Robinson - Cook
Kabengele - Daniels

Attached: 1562621745927.jpg (600x600, 37K)

It depends which team gets Iggy if I’m being perfectly honest. Iggy coming to LA to try and win a ring.

That would make the Lakers look like that crybaby on the playground who takes the ball home after losing

The Lakers have been screwed over for basketball reasons and now this. Why can’t they fight back in court? It’s long past overdue.

Perfection.

Oh so laws don't apply because you hate a ball bounce team? Ok.

hard to say. clippers got better defense, lakers could perhaps have more players that can show up and make important baskets while the stars are cancelling each other out
but yes iggy will make any team the definite favorite

>lakeshits are this big of crybabys

It's your own fault btw everybody told you kawhi didnt want to play with lbj

you're absolutely fucking delusional if you think iguodala makes or breaks a contender. hands down the stupidest fucking thing ive seen here

New thread when?

I'm going to bring back baggy clothes

Kawhi>Lebron
PG=AD
Berverly>Kuzma
Shamet>Green
Harrell>Cousins
Lou>Rondo
Harkless>Bradley
Zubac=Mcgee

Clippers:6 Lakers: 0
Nobody else matters

Well, lets see if Ballmer can beat a lawsuit.

tell me that iggy on top of that lakers team wont make them the definite favorite. they will be complete everywhere

ok for clippers admittedly less so, but still that would mean the lakers would be missing a definite piece, and hes a good player on his own

misa?

>I'm going to bring back baggy clothes

Attached: 5EDF63BB-794D-4437-ACFB-E2750FCD7A7C.jpg (736x1273, 72K)

who are they starting at point guard again? complete everywhere?

new

Ballmer could literally buy the court

So your argument alleges that the Clippers “forced” Kawhi to do what he did with the Lakers. Already youre on retarded ground because A. he wasnt signed when he talked to PG about the deal and B. The Clippers didnt force him to do anything, he did it himself.

As far as the Inglewood deal is concerned it was unanimously approved by the Inglewood city council, and the Mayor was just elected to a third four year term in 2018.

See, you wasted all that time “researching” only to look like a delusional fool.

WE GON GET KAWHI

Fucking mutt