Why are they so mediocre at soccer despite actually caring about the sport?

Why are they so mediocre at soccer despite actually caring about the sport?

Attached: 908A00F7-193B-46C0-B930-D80718CBC16B.png (2000x1143, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
twitter.com/AnonBabble

corruption, shitty confederation, and genetics

Their best players play in the Eredivisie, that's why

Herrera is at atletico though.

Atletico Milwaukee is a shit team though.

spics
culture of weak defensive skills with a decent GK
they manlet

Why are you so bad at a soccer despite being a world power?

Attached: 1562554474553.png (371x353, 148K)

so just genetics.

Literatally a benchwarmer

Chi
Herrera is shit, he wasnt that important at porto.

And we literaly donot cate that much, i mean football is like a tv show for us, your seen as a la y good for nothing faggot of you play socxer past the age of 14

Fuck cell phone postín

This semen slurping sport isn't for us.

seething mutt
seething ERA faggot
seething malinchista

We have won 4 world cups sweetie.

>"Uhm, sweetie, we have won 4 world cups"
FTFY (the "uhm" is essential, brah).

A cup in a purse is not what you think

I bet you thought that sounded cool in your mind. Have sex.

Small, unathletic, and dumb

stop describing yourself, faggot.

You have sex, faggot.

Kek, Mexicans are tiny though

Wasn't he captain at Porto? that's gotta be worth something

Oof looks like I must have hit right on target. This little incel is seething.

The US White Dykes National Team is not my team.

Well clearly because you’re obviously a chi and neither white nor American.

congratulations on not living in an area overrun by them and thus being able to tell immediately why they arent

I'm 5-11 175 and look like a genetic freak of nature around them

I will have you know I have had more sex in my dreams than you will ever have in yours.

Go make dinner for your wife's boyfriend. And remember to wipe your mouth next time. Have sex btw in your very own special way.

Then you have to go back

Gain height

t.juanito tyrone chang smith

Kek

Mexishit

LoL, seriously, it's even funnier when they do that maschismo shit they do

Shouldn't you be kissing the ground the dykes walk on for more good boi points antifa member.

So you're not denying you're a wetback. To the ghettos with you!

I mean okay... lol. all I gotta say is you’re a mexican buddy. I don’t have to ask gringos for assistance to get things off the top shelf when I go shopping.

>post about Mexico
>full of american flags

Attached: perro6.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Because 90% of Mexicans who have internet and can speak English live in the US.

It's Yea Forums not Juanchan

Why do Americans call bum-bags fanny-packs?

Why do you call fanny packs bum bags?

Cope harder

Attached: 1468439700467.png (853x480, 419K)

Money isn't poured into it if no one cares
3rd place as our best finish for 0 interest whatsoever is pretty good

makes porking their women really easy though because a man that's not a poorshit 5-4 tacogut stalking them around leaning on something trying to act suave while hitting on them is like a 6-4 ripped millionaire celebrity chad to them. the bars really fucking low

It’s less about money and more about the fact that we simply having 0 soccer culture. We don’t actively pour a ton of money in the other sports at the pre-collegiate levels either, but we have a culture that naturally pushes athletes to develop in to them.

As far as why Mexico sucks, it’s frankly because their entire population consists of unathletic brown manlets.

If there's a second Mexican-American War, literally only Mexicans will die in it.

Mexicans are the most physically unimpressive race on the planet. They're too small, slow, fat and uncoordinated to have much success at any sport.

Their little mamacitas should be riding white dick and fix the genetics of the nation

Attached: mariajulissa13.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

>unathletic brown manlets dominate the region anyway
Unsatisfactory argument, try again please

>YEAH KILL EM
classic

Attached: pollo45.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Nah, South Asians that are probably less athletic than Mexicans. However they have intelligence in certain fields going for them. Mexicans are bottom barrel in every regard from inteligencia to atletismo.

And somehow they still produce more athletes than Mexico

Mexicans are good at boxing

They are close though. Japan and SK dominate the lower ranks. They also medal alot more

>gold cup 2019 seethe: The thread

Attached: 1562554129834.png (1000x1000, 591K)

Mexico has 69 total medals
Japan has 497
SK has 337

I'm just gonna put Mexico below, way below the South Asians, they'll be right next to aborigines

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

Lol buddy. Nips and gooks are East Asians. South Asians = Indians.

>r*ddit wojak
die

If there’s a second Mexican-American War, it’s going to be fought north of California and Texas

LoL, they don't even participate in the Olympics

not a boxing expert but are they good or just good at all those tiny weight classes no other country of note that pays attention can qualify for. the majority of the weight classes are starvation/midget-tier to a first world man

Japan actually dominates the lower weight classes

Because they play in a federation full of low tier teams so they will never improve and become good. Being the best in CONCACAF is like being the smartest kid in your special ed class.

South East Asians, as what they're usually called, are Filipinos, Vietenamese, Thais, Laos, Singapore, and (including) Indians. Nepal is as close as to Indian/SEA mixes you'll see.

Attached: 1562452706513.jpg (1361x2048, 618K)

I remember something like India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and Phillipines have almost a third of the world's population and probably have a comparable amount of medals. seaniggers and subcontinentals are worse but it's nitpicking at that point

Well flips are only good at boxing and billiards

>boxing
again, that's probably only because 13/17 weight classes nobody with consistent access to food can possibly qualify for

Eh, it's Filipinos, mexicans, and Japanese dominating those rankings

so who dominates the >160 lb divisions?

Eastern Europeans, Russians, US

Thus proving once and for all that it's a women's sport

YOU usa ARE THE MEDIOCRE at soccer here

?

??

Femanon detected. Pussy or Gtfo

hah gay

the current heavyweight champion is Mexican

Attached: andy-ruiz.jpg (2221x1666, 392K)

in what sport??

dunno, in Canada we call the waist-wallys

Lack of proper opponents in ConCACAf

>Mexicans are the most physically unimpressive race on the planet. They're too small, slow, fat and uncoordinated to have much success at any sport.
NOT
EVEN
CLOSE.

I N D I A
has a population of 1,340,000,000 people and they have never won a single athletic competition, not even national or local titles.

they do have some pretty women tho

Attached: aishwarya rai .gif (500x260, 962K)

Didnt they just beat your ass?

Corruption makes you GOOD at football though, look at Italy as an example.

>he wasnt that important at porto.
literally the fucking captain

Italy are underachievers too, tho, especially since 2002. They have a big population, they love the game, they've been playing calcio since the 1600's, and still they're a B-tier team.

This.
India gets forgotten in these conversations because sports fans rarely even see an Indian exist in any fucking sport.

He was capitain due to seniority. Ruben Neves, who is now 22 and was 20 when he left Porto, was captain in his place sometimes

Herrera was important in Porto, he gave us a league and one of his mistakes cost us another league, but that reflects more Porto's state than his actual quality. Even so, he will be useful for Atletico for at least one season, but then he will hit the wall and get villified

Attached: 1535541959176.png (534x525, 395K)

>Italy are underachievers too
only Brazil and Germany have more World cups than them

It's not really about corruption, considering FIFA is the most corrupt sports organization next to the olympics committee. It's more about our federation being ran by inept people and the media having a word inside the national team.
Add to that the fact that we pride ourselves for being half-assed.

Why don't european scouts farm Mexico like they do Brazil and Argentina?

Attached: 1557333007592.jpg (576x768, 80K)

Yeah boy, 1-0 and we had plenty of chances, I think in 10 years we will have a better squad than Mexico, thanks to fifa a lot more young Americans (i.e. the blacks) are getting into soccer

How many athletic 6' soccer's do they have?

At this point, India doesn't count, neither does Abos

*Trains in California while waving the mexican flag

Amateur boxing is so corrupt the IOC won't even let them run olympic boxing anymore

So blacks are helping your lazy white asses get a cup? Pretty nice strategy if it worked for France.

In the case of argies they have the advabntage that more people over there can claim european citizenships easier si they dont conunt for the foreign player cap, not to say they arent desserving and Argentina most deffinetly produces better players than México but that Also gives them an edge

they don't have the physical strength. too much indio blood

imagine a country bragging about paralympics medals

Why are you lying

They're shit
Being the best at CONCACAF is like being the tallest midget

Attached: jake.gif (234x228, 2.62M)

so if you moved to another country for work you'd stop being American?

No but he trains outside of Mexico. Kinda funny

basedboy detected

We literally just won a world cup two days ago

Cricket

Kek

You right we should ditch semem slurping completely and focus in american football

i focus on my jumping skills

>Italy are underachievers too, tho, especially since 2002.

m8, they've won a wc since then.

chile aguacate guacamole

He's actually American lol

S E E T H I N G
O
Y
B
O
Y

They have a stupid ass league system just like mls

The English fa Is corrupt to the core and still has nothing to show for.

>despite actually caring about the sport
a lot of countries share this same issue (including us ) it takes more than just passion to be good at soccer desu

If it's about genetics then how come Uruguay is accomplished at international level with it's 3,5 mil population, it's not like they are 7 foot ubermensch on average.

HAHAHA GOT'EM

USA youth simply did not play unless family had money until recently. That's why there has been explosion is USA youth talent. Laugh it up, but USA will be very good in next 5 to 10 years. Just look at their youth team results lately. USA currently has more under 20s playing in bundesliga than France, England, Spain, Argentina

>USA currently has more under 20s playing in bundesliga than France, England, Spain, Argentina
that doesn't really mean anything. 99% of under 20's will be playing in their own country's league

True, actually realized that after posted, but point remains we have something ridiculous like 20+ U20 players in bundesliga right now. Which is an insane change from just two years ago. Our Youth teams have been doing very well, the talent is coming, but I'm sure our horrible manager will have no idea what to do with it when it comes.

America is Mexico 2.0

According to /spol/ ethnicity is more important than nationality (and somehow european descent people are the rightful americans by ethnicity) so suck it up fat bean is a mexican, cause mice in a barn is not a horse bla bla bla