/nba/

Attached: f1dbb1e9-b4b3-4f7f-a6dd-3a2699b56b64-Screen_Shot_2019-07-03_at_12.56.29_PM.jpg (2880x1618, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6xcpj
youtu.be/GcEFWocJxz0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mycj4znSSug
youtu.be/9M408h-VNKs
youtube.com/watch?v=-EISWIY9bG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Tacko

streamable.com/6xcpj

1st for /fuckkawhi/ broship

damn i want her

Bros what sort of behavioural questions do they ask in job interviews?

Jay Z > Drake.

Well... i guess i'm a Laker fan now

Attached: bradley-rondo.jpg (800x533, 104K)

WE

THE

PEOPLE

CHAMPS

SOUF

Attached: 1547625375696.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Are there any potential top 10 players all time currently in the league besides LeBron and Durant?

it's over, bros...

Attached: Kendall-Jenner-and-Kyle-Kuzma.jpg (1200x600, 123K)

>If you caught someone stealing what would you do?

The correct answer is steal more. You're a competitive alpha and companies like that. Consider yourself management material.

Giannis :^)

>Kawhi
>Westbrook
>AD
>Curry
>Harden

This. We got the good feel of winning now we need the great feel of cheering for a players demise.

Anyone know if you can put a bet on what team will end up with a certain seed?

Lakers about to make me some money

>YaBustsele injured
Damn the Celties keep winning! More minutes for Tacko

Kahwi, Giannis, and Luka.

Well i guess we know who the top contender is now. not sure who #2 is though

Attached: Lakies.jpg (828x1198, 68K)

streams to this celtics game please

Holy fuck Tacko is dominant as fuck

Depreeeee, what helps?

Interviewers still use those meme trick questions?

WTF did he take Ben's girl? Yet another reason I am done rooting for the embarrassing Sixers.

streaaaaaaam please

Depressed*

>What's your biggest weakness?
Do employers still ask this question? How do you even answer this?

>Westbrick
Some of those others are silly too, but this one is particularly outrageous. Westbrook will be lucky if he goes down as top 50.

Giannis, Harden, Jokic, Kawhi and Curry. no one else besides some outside shots from Zion and Luka.

first for /nets dynasty/

Attached: 1562394432566.jpg (776x767, 126K)

Wtf Tacko just played for like 2 minutes..

you give some non-answer like "I work too hard" or "I'm a perfectionist that tries to make everything perfect." Shit that's not really a weakness

>averages a triple double in you're face
He might be a stat padder, but history has literally never cared about that ever ever

Attached: 1489340136120.jpg (700x394, 30K)

my rockshit gonna land an easy 3rd seed and lose graciously

Sorry breh, I'm watching it legally, but I think someone posted a link in the last thread

Fast forward to May:

>AD is a fraud!
>LeBron needs more help!

WE

Attached: 500429CE-5745-46EB-82ED-5960046990C3.jpg (562x427, 45K)

>illegal streaming

reported

it does when you get to top 10-20 rankings where winning and rings start separating the true greats and dominant forces

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP

THE LAKERS HAVE DUDLEY?!

ITS FUCKING OVER BROS HOLY FUCK

Attached: DGUpVqKV0AA0iBg.jpg (700x700, 127K)

lakers will be the champs this year

LEBRON NEEDS MORE HELP!!! WE NEED HARDEN AND CURRY AND KYRIE AND DURANT

Oh shit time for the meme underhanded freethrow

Do Clippers fans even understand what's happening? Talking about going to Cog Coffee instead because they're owned by Clippers fans. Last thing you need is to telegraph your location to Lakers Nation

>Watched the last minute of the raptors championship
>celebrate like a lifelong

Feels good

Why retards acting like Philly is the team to beat in the east? Richardson is a literal who and Horford is overrated.

he couldnt shoot and she got embarrass

>All levels on basketball are becoming memechuck
I hope college ball doesn't follow

Westbrook is clearly better than Oscar Robertson who is always mentioned in the top 15

19*
18*
17*
16*
15*
14*
13*
12*
10*
09*
08*
07*
06*
05*
03*
02*
01*

Curry, Giannis, Harden, Kawhi, Simmons(if he develops a jump shot)

Oscar won a ring though

>averages 50 points against literal milkmen

cope

Attached: D9JBbZsXYAE6rFB.jpg large.jpg (819x1024, 133K)

You have it backwards. History will not praise Westbrook for throwing up triple doubles, rather history has been transformed to realize triple doubles are meaningless bullshit thanks to Westbrook displaying its hollow futility:

All WB has succeeded in doing is destroying the legacy of players like Oscar Robinson who were rated only because of muh trip dubs.

>Westbrook is clearly better than Oscar Robertson

Attached: smug daddy kane.jpg (640x480, 88K)

Dudley was unironically a great signing. High BBIQ, career 39% from 3, and can play multiple positions. The Lakers roster makes for some really flexible lineup options

all nba nerds love richardson and think hes gonna be a star. he has the potential to be better than reddick overall for the sixers

One did it without a three point line

Attached: 60AE5C24-3218-48CD-BA80-43D918063023.png (750x1624, 113K)

The Clippers will not win any rings with Kawhi. Save this post.

>avg height at the time was 6'6
cope

Cool kid

How come the other seven footers in the league didn't do what wilt did

Attached: jj195QGXjCSj-7N2.jpg (680x383, 36K)

and who exactly is going to beat them? A bucks team with no backcourt? The nets team with Kyrie instead of dlo? The remains of the leafs?

>2020-1
>being a wagecuck

people still do this?

Tacko is in!!!

Celtics

Where does that leave Elgin Baylor, Iverson, Malone, Maravich, Barkley; hell even Oscar only won 1.

they wont a chip together

Tacko bloooooooock

Celtics are dogshit

Because the East is dogshit. People are properly rating the Sixers as a team who will be king of shit mountain but get wrecked by a Western team in the Finals.

shooting layups over guys that came up to his chest must have been difficult.

Holy fucking shit I'm comiiiiiing Tacko is so fucking goooood

>Oscar only won 1

Attached: 51dAdmnW3NL.jpg (400x500, 62K)

*An asterisk chip*

lower than guys that actually led or were instrumental in getting their teams a ring. Nobody is going to rank malone, baylor, barkley over the likes of dirk or kg and it's solely due to rings

>rating bill russelled

Bill Russell would be like Thomas Robinson in todays game

Playing against guys that can suck ur cock standing up must be tough

Attached: ap9504280133_custom-9c00ae3f7c400268d748245ee50e156276306fd8-s800-c15.jpg (800x1594, 45K)

Can you imagine being a fat, manlet spic who roots for a team full of bums? Sad!

Attached: 6A7E44C4-D58D-49A8-A506-225B730A0230.png (2560x1600, 343K)

wilt poster you'll never convince anyone here

TACKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does this mean Sam Jones is better than Jordan, LeBron, Kobr, and shaq all put together?

(you) be glad to just get that one you farmer

F I N A L S M V P 'S

Nobody gives a fuck about either, but Oscar Robinson at least played during an era where tripdubs weren’t such a joke that Markelle Fultz, Lonzo Ball, and DSJ could shamelessly drop them every so often.

Westbrook played with Harden and Durant and couldn’t win shit. He played with PG13 and couldn’t even get farther in the playoffs than PG13 did as a lone superstar on the Pacers. Westbrook has done absolutely nothing worth remembering except holding back real superstars from thriving.

every team had a center though

>Tacko smashing
>/nba/ resorts to talk about some old faggot called Wilt.
Who fucking cares lmao. The next Shaw is literally raping the summer league right now

we sleep

>summer league
who cares lol

Attached: bil-wilt-lakers.jpg (1107x625, 175K)

not really a fair benchmark either since you have pretty much no chance of getting FMVP if your team doesn't win the finals

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-145556~2.png (1009x1648, 200K)

Summer league is more relevant than fucking Wilt Faggotson or Westbrick

where would shaw rate in todays game?

name a food

mine is either pizza or hot wings...although Cotton Candy is amazing and also love subs and artisan pitas

wow, hard to say

don't be slandering future motorhead westgoat. Think about the boom in the illegal copper market he's going to cause

Attached: 1537808803094.jpg (1296x729, 166K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this "Wilt" guy?

Played in a little league

I like westbrook hes fun to watch

stat padded against part-time plumbers and bus drivers

Attached: 1501327594933.jpg (283x326, 28K)

>Elgin Baylor, Maravich
In “who cares about these boomers who played in a joke era” tier
>Malone, Barkley, Iverson
In top 30ish but quickly falling tier who were at least understandingly blocked from winning by legit superstars

A volley ball hall of Famer

padding stats is one of the stupidest accusations in basketball its completely meaningless you can apply it to almost any great player in games that they dont win

this clips team wont make it out of the second round

Reminder the Philadelphia warriors would have been the worst offensive and defensive team in the league if wasn't for the GOAT

Attached: chamberlain-huntzinger2.jpg (1280x800, 140K)

>people still rating 50s-60s ball
nick stauskas would score 20 ppg back then
jake layman would be jordan 2.0

Wilt was Bill Russell's bitch lmao

I was talking about westbrook but it also applies to wilt

>le glorified Drummond who’s only job was to defend Wilt Chamberlain while his stacked roster won championship by abusing scrubs man

Tacko is just the black Boban. Might meme on some shit teams but would get exposed in the playoffs

>Wilt was Bill Russell's bitch lmao
but muh stats

Attached: 1553992722813.jpg (390x594, 31K)

>posts one of the shortest guys to ever play in the nba ever

>Tacko carries the Celtics to the Finals
>Its Lakers vs Celtics
>Tacko proceeds to BTFO AD and Boogie just like how Russell used to BTFO Wilt every year

It's pure poetry

I don't rate anything before the salary cap. If teams today were allowed to build an empire they would make the Celtics dynasty look like a fucking joke.

Tacko is showing 10 times more skill than that mongoloid clown

Based and nextShawpilled
Wilt was Bill's hoe lmao

Attached: 66859685_0.jpg (1080x864, 97K)

Any player who’s hayday was pre-80s is irrelevant to all time player rankings. Only exception is Wilt just because his game-breaking dominance is responsible for creating much of the rules that define the modern game.

>Tacko out
>Celtics are starting to crumble
Just like that game against Duke. Tacko is too good lads

What the fuck, I just saw Tacko right now for the first time since March Madness. Is that really him? Last time I saw him he was a twig.

I didn't know dominance was getting btfo by Bill Russell every year lmao. I heard Bill used to fuck his gf's too lol what a cuck

Didn't everyone say Tacko was shit back in March Madness?

>game-breaking dominance
>2 rings

?

Why the duck do you think I'm calling him the next Shaw? This guy is a fucking monster. Not some stickman like Lol Lol or that faggot Wilt

Would Bob Cousy be a hall of famer if he played today?
What's the cutoff point for when stars would still hold their own in any era? Magic, Bird, etc the 80s stars would still be good and up. Some 70s guys maybe like Maravich and Walton. Wilt wouldn't dominate like he used to today but he'd be good. 50s and 60s, maybe even 70s mostly seems totally different though and like it wouldn't translate.

>cousy
fuck no

>wilt
yes

>russell
probably not

>maravich
yes

>magic
>bird
yes

>What's the cutoff point for when stars would still hold their own in any era?

Bill Russell’s legacy is literally defined by “that guy who is tasked with stopping Wilt from going to town on us”. He was the first specialized role player while Wilt is the first actual superstar.

Crazy talk. The guy sent Zion to the shadow realm like 5 times and was ultimately fucked by reffball. Tacko almost beat Duke by himself

I saw this on Twitter when i was looking to see what we get for Westbrook. Damn, you can love of hate him but he was always giving everything he had for us.

I fucking hate Sam Presti so much, may his children die from all sorts of ass cancer for fucking this team up.

Attached: D-_YWbyXoAE8D5j.jpg (1125x1241, 166K)

Literally the opposite. Nobody even knew who Tacko Falls was until he impressively dueled with Zion during March Madness.

Fucking whiteboi doesn't want to give the ball to Tacko.... God damn this is so frustrating

Reminder wilt and bill were best friends and it is only the Zionist controlled media that wants u to think they hated each other

Attached: DHyzrooXcAA783X.jpg (2047x2048, 806K)

Offseason winners:

1. Clippers
2. Lakers
3. Jazz
4. Nets
5. Pelicans (or Heat if they get Westbrook)

Offseason losers:

1. Knicks
2. Raptors
3. Thunder
4. Warriors
5. Rockets

TackGod is literally perfect from the field and from the line...

black people are discriminated against in the nba. won’t even give them a chance, it’s sad and pathetic.

>Had Harden, KD, Westbrook and Ibaka all at once

It didn't have to end like this

Attached: 1537204434643.jpg (700x700, 23K)

This but move thunder down to 5

Everytime he gets the ball he scores, yet he gets no touches. fucking Boston racists fuuuuuck now they took him out to put that bust Labusele fuuuuck

Attached: m9m5bphboow01.jpg (540x500, 53K)

At least the Warriors and Rockets have a good shot at making the playoffs. The Thunder are finished without PG, and I doubt Westbrick can carry them to the playoffs anymore.

But Westbrook wants to be traded. Dude wants to win a ring and knows he has 0 chance on the Thunder.

fair but that core was kept being disappointing in the playoffs and now they can rebuild if they manage to get rid of westbrook

Robert Williams fucking suuuuuucks put Tacko in God dammmmmnn

what rules did they change?

sweet af

is there a more treacherous clan than the Kardashians?

Since Kendall Jenner is dating Kuzma, are the Lelkers even more fucked?

They banned Bill Russell after he embarrassed that faggot wilt every single year

Kawhi and Curry probably. Giannis, Luka, Porzingis, Jokic and Embiid all have a chance tho.

That's why I didn't put them any worse than where they are. Raptors are fucked forever without Kawhi and the Knicks are the Knicks. However, the Thunder can rebuild with the gynormous amount of picks they have, yet the Warriors and Rockets still have their stars.

Robert Williams missing more dunks... meanwhile mah nigga Tacko is perfect today

It isn’t because he’s black, it’s because he’s
>is a devout Muslim.[2] He maintained a 4.0 grade point average (GPA) in high school,[22] while taking advanced mathematics and science classes. He became fluent in English within 8 months and scored in the 95th percentile on the SAT. A computer science major at UCF,[8] Fall has aspirations of becoming an engineer for electronic companies such as Siemens or Microsoft, which currently makes a future in professional basketball unclear.

This is just about the most repulsive thing to Jews.

Tell me what anime to watch until the season starts. I'm fucking bored after getting home from work.

Attached: 1562325179885.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

You probably watched it but... I just watched Berserk's golden arc on Netflix. It was really good even though I'm not a fan of the animation. Now I'm watching the whole series

can't sleep so I made this...

youtu.be/GcEFWocJxz0

I just gave you a dislike lmao. Didn't even watch the video

baller as fuck

After AX ended in LA yesterday, I just said fuck it and decided to give My Hero Academia a try. Its alright so far, think of it as a mix of OPM and Naruto. Speaking of OPM, if you haven't watched it yet, get the fuck out of Yea Forums and get to that shit now.

i cryed

Boston is dead!

Attached: DF8OdaTVoAAhvVS.jpg (640x1162, 197K)

The Kardashian’s curse is very real

Tacko literally better than Zion at this point. Apologize

GON

Attached: lulkers.jpg (645x729, 71K)

All this tells us is that we shouldn't give a shit about antiquated stats

Now that competitive balance is restored, what will NBA fans complain about next?

Attached: 9beJ9wz.jpg (647x863, 47K)

>Chauncey Billups: For me, it's your heart and the will to win......I'm about that action.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: D-_XrU_U4AAdc9-.jpg (960x960, 180K)

Well how about wilt chamberlain embarrassing the show time lakers when he was 45 years old.

She is such a Goddess, bros...

HEART and WILL matters more than shooting percentages and efficiency and team building

Don't really follow NBA. Watched a few games like 10 years ago I think. There was a player called Rose for the Chicago Bulls. He was really good back then. I read up that he got injured a few years ago. Was he heading towards being one of the GOATS if he had not been injured?

Who the fuck is that cuck Wilt? For me, it's Bill Russell

Russ is gonna WILL the Heat into a 2nd round exit. But it'd be nice to have another good team in the east.

Where are you from?

if you want to talk about old wilt he lost twice in the finals to the knicks lol

WE GOT AVERY BRADLEY

NIGGA GON LOCKDOWN KAWHI AND PG

GUWAII

WILL REGREY LEAVIN RAPTORS

SIAKAMM

Attached: E9E5E367-A6DD-4989-9A93-A446D1F6855E.png (335x601, 156K)

Hello.

Not funny.

NBA is scripted retards, it’s like WWE where they’re really playing ball but the champions, superteams and storylines already determined

Seriously every major NBA front office figure happens to be a former player with incredible soap operic acting talent

reminder that Wilt was battling a team full of Hall of Famers and always brought it to close games and to game 7

Let me guess, you are a Knicks fan

Yes, so what?

Look at the party Pooper Canuck eh!

2/10 meme. rip-off with very poor execution. apply yourself next time.

Did he win tho? Lmao give multiple participation trophies to this guy!

4-1

What was Wilt’s Finals record when it was all said and done? How many FMVPs?

Kyle Kuzma is quickly becoming one of my most hated players in the league and rising up on my list of "athletes that I wish to see suffer a life ending injury". Nigga is only relevant because he was drafted by the Lakers.

Will a black man answer my question?

You’ll be seething while Kuzma wins a chip with no asterisk.

OH NO NO NO NO Wilt Westbrick Lmao

>asterisk
the tampering alone makes it an asterisk

no he's one of the most overrated players of this millennium

>2nd round exit

Until KD comes back the East will be WIDE OPEN. There is no favorite in the East. The Celtics/Bucks/76ers have HUGE problems, the biggest one is none of them have a certified closer.

The Heat do. They stole the 2nd best one in the East and maybe in the NBA. And might have 2 within the coming days or hours it seems with all the news flying around.

Also it looks like the Heat are bidding against themselves here and will probably not have to give up their entire roster to make the trade happen.

Attached: D--drHQXoAEwzyT.jpg (576x1024, 84K)

I’m black

These are my thoughts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mycj4znSSug

Wilt poster in shambles lmao

Attached: 1558134685489m.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

>the absolute state of toronto
From champs to irrelevant in less than a month

Attached: 1562028047793.jpg (250x245, 17K)

the girl he was hooking up before is 100x hotter than Kendall

>westbrook to heat rumors

I think we are back

Attached: heatshaking.gif (320x212, 2.43M)

is food4lyfe, dare i say it, vindicated?

if trips.... Miami heat 2020 champions

Why do they all keep going for the same 3 ugly persian whores? There are so many good looking chicks out there.

Russ was supposed to be an OKC lifer. Fuck Kawhi and fuck Paul George

Attached: 1544522640759.jpg (417x461, 31K)

but she didnt have the noteriety

also tyler herro is a great draft pick

Attached: mm.jpg (600x543, 27K)

What would Lebron be in Wilt’s physical era?

Because he's a ghetto hood rat who is hungry for fame and attention. He's the new Tristan Thompson.

The most cucked tripfag on Yea Forums...

Based

Attached: D-4-rctX4AAcREl.jpg (804x1024, 92K)

Utility big man off the bench for a real titan, good for rebounding, defense and passing. Without the fast break and ball in his hands he’s a 14ppg 11rpg 5apg guy (most to a dominate big)

He would crumble after not being able to back down ur opponents. He has no legitimate post moves. And he would be called a nigger.

Attached: The King vs The Big Dipper.jpg (800x244, 44K)

He would bully that beanstalk cuck in the paint.
>b-b-but he could bench 100000 lbs!!!!!!
Lies

my miami heatties bout finna trade tyler herro and winslow for westbrock

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (770x800, 78K)

We need to drop the bulls and add the thunder to the Kawhi/PG hating broship /RTL/

FUCK no

I can't wait until I can move the fuck out of my parents house, they always buy shitty junk food

why do you need this? nigga cares more about notoriety than quality pussy? he's basically getting Ben's sloppy seconds

replace lebron with wilt and convince him to chase stats as much as Wilt did and he goes for 70/9/25/5/5 on average

*Is a Bucket*

Attached: D-cOw8wWkAExdml.jpg (1366x2048, 374K)

New Toronto Raptor Stanley Johnson licking Kawhi the fuck up last year

youtu.be/9M408h-VNKs

so uh any chance adam silver is in epstein's black book?

relevant: age-34 Russell Westbrook and age-33 Jimmy Butler are scheduled to earn a combined $84.8 million in 2022-23 (player options).

clamped the FUCK out of this bitch nigga

Love me some overrated white summer league players

Probably.
It wont matter tho. The rich never face any consequences.

Curry
Klay
Draymond
Looney
Vucevic

>season doesn't start for 4 months and a half
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I don't like wh*Tes as well but this one is the real deal trust

How’s Lebron gonna score in a hyper defensive physical era that discouraged that fast break and required legitimate post moves and unrivaled height to dominate? You know there’s no three second rule right?

No Kyrie, Ray Allen or D Wade to hit a game winner for him on the nonexistent three point line to bail him out

Feels weird watching a raptors clip and cheering for the piston

I think Westbrook is an inefficient fuckhead because Billy Donovan is an awful coach and the thunder have never had spacing

masai was taking notes on how to stop kawhi
2 peat confirmed

Lebron's advanced stats?

3 months no?

Wow wow wow thank you for your answers. I'll watch the vid.

CLAMPED
L
A
M
P
E
D

Curry
Klay
Draymond
Aaron Gordon
Looney

Isn’t Stanley Johnson absolutely awful at playing basketball? Stop talking about him

If you say so. People loved Cedi Osman in summer league and he ended up being white k*nt bazemore

Ah hahahahhaa zoomers actually believe this shit

Steve Ballmer can buy the 15 most valuable NBA teams and still have 5 billion left over.

Stop samefagging

>Raptors re-sign Patrick McCaw
It's over, /nba/. Raptors are running it back and there's nothing you can do about it. McCaw is going 4-0 and Pascal Siakam will go FULL "I'm The Captain Now".

this nigga always ball the fuck out against the warriors too...

i hate the 3 months before the start of every season where i have to read your stupid jokes

Siakam will get exposed on offense without a superstar to take pressure off of him.

anybody's bathwater come in yet?

its been a week already

Attached: 243234342.png (600x310, 22K)

He’s one of the best defensive wings in the NBA under 25

Kawhi is a genius. That's the owner you want to have a personal relationship with. Networking does a long way

Isn't she a clippers fan? She's actually taking one for her team by cursing the lakers if true

you know whats based? if you get banned on Yea Forums your ban doesnt carry out to 4channell

>plays regularly against other 7 foot centers
>Jordan fags so brainwashed by the media that Jordan is untouchable that they actually rewrite history in their brain without actually doing any research or watching footage
Why do you fags do this shit? It's like you're cult and you've been genetically programmed to reject any information that doesn't conform to what ESPN told you.

Was that real? Did people really buy that sluts bathwater?

>Internet down
This sucks

my wizzies :)

Why do we have the best league bros

Frank Ntilikina is one of the top 10 defensive wings in the NBA. You don’t win because you have a horrificly inefficient offensive player who can’t average 10ppg harassing the opposing teams star. You win because your star is averaging 28+ppg and playing that same defense

I swear you fags will jack off to the shortest players ever with no skill so long as they’re athletic and can move from left to right

Prime LeBron post game is legit in an era where the rules have made it less efficient to do post up.... imagine him back then... bucket, bucket...

Suck

check my 3

Attached: steph.jpg (1400x950, 144K)

He is pretty good also. All NBA Rookie First team and averages 17/6/2 after 2 years in the league. He was also a late 1st round pick and was projected to go in the 2nd round, or even end up undrafted.

>Heat/Pistons/Rockets fans rn

Attached: 1534995440189.jpg (480x360, 20K)

bruh she needs to lose weight, she's too tiny

How is it easier to post up today when you had no spacing back then and no need for defenders to leave the paint? Lebron wouldn’t be able to spin a hook shot without it getting beat off the glass by a 7ft monster

idk

Attached: kn.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

she recently had a set of twins

>Can't even score on Stanley Johnson

Attached: 1523066573644.jpg (1008x671, 93K)

Seething

redpill me on jerami grant

eww, she has crooked bottom teeth

>How is it easier to post up today
I don't know if you meant to say this but I meant it was easier back then

Mostly what Wilt did was take fadeaway shots in the post. LeBron could do the same but he would make more of them. Wilt was a finesse player despite people thinking of him like more of a Shaq type.

>Rui started playing at like 16
>By the time he learns anything John Wall will be back
>my wizzies will be 2nd seed and beat the nuggets in 7 games
feels great, love my wizzies

Cringe

>Those thighs

Attached: 1533164709252.jpg (287x326, 20K)

They suck

GOAT celebrity family, and its not even close.

Duncan = Erving > Bird > Kobe
Only ones on this list to win multiple rings without someone else on this list.

>out of all the jewess's, you pick the fatty

Attached: hannah.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Attached: 1554870630869.png (1000x1132, 1.86M)

Raptors aren’t relying on Stanley Johnson to lead their offense into the playoffs dumbass lmao he’s just a good wing defender who brings energy off the bench

seething

Mid-season pickup
>Melo
>Korver

Attached: mirai4.png (1199x673, 776K)

They're only Hall of Famers because Wilt is a HOFer and they BTFO him every year.

The top 10 is too competitive for that. You're saying that 9 of the best players of all time could be playing right now.

Kawhi is nowhere near top 10 all time

Le epic VPN

Jerry West contemplated suicide. Discuss.

we all did

He should have pulled the trigger

Jared Dudley contemplated eating 12 Double Double in one sitting and made his dreams reality

Why did this get deleted?

Gorillaz doesn't have any good album, only some good songs. Discuss.

Curry will never win FMVP. That fact alone will make it a lock that he will never be a top ten player.

Where does DLo fit?

this is considering he'd be trade for Vucevic or AG

We're talking about Wilt's era. LeBron would likely be the tallest guy on his team and one of only a handful of black players on the court.

Why are Laker fans mad at Jerry West?

it was a collage of photos of rachel nichols

because he choked (he was lechoke before lechoke) for them in the finals but now he's killing them on another team

Fat scum

Cuz rachel nichols is fat and ugly and that user keeps spamming her

Nudes of some NBA interviewer (wtf is her official job title anyway?)

but it's totally relevant an on topic for this thread. Rachel is an NBA expert. If I posted about Charles Barkley would my post get delete?

Attached: 1558344799455.jpg (971x609, 501K)

i agree it shouldnt be deleted, it wasnt even nude NSFW pictures, she was wearing a bathsuit

Rachel Nichols is basketball related. Mods need to chill

Fuck off retard

>Rachel is an NBA expert.
no she isn't, maybe compared to you

this

*is the next great young dynamic duo in your path*

Attached: download (31).jpg (618x410, 96K)

3D

Attached: 1533680547489.jpg (1377x827, 151K)

Fat NBA Whore

They have a good song? Since when? Its wigger pop. Real street dont give af bout no gorillas.

>Where was Kyrie?Phil Handy was befuddled.
>It was the summer of 2013, and Handy had just joined Mike Brown's coaching staff in Cleveland. His first assignment—his most important assignment—was to work with Irving, the 2011 No. 1 overall pick, who was heading into his third NBA season.
>Handy tried calling the number Irving had given him. He tried texting. He tried again. Nothing. For two weeks. Frustrated, he finally took a flight toMiami, where Irving was working out, to see him in person. Which, as it happens, was what Irving wanted.
>"He was challenging me in a sense, to see how I was gonna handle it," says Handy, who grew close to Irving in their four years together. "It wasn't just a smooth start. This kid, he was very evasive, and he was doing it on purpose. We laugh and joke about it now, because we're well beyond it."
>Irving's explanation was simple, Handy recalls: "I didn't know you. I had to give you another number just to keep you at bay, just to see what you were gonna do."

This is the greatest trap album ever created

Attached: 52C4220A-BE3D-413F-BA6A-EC73BB5C0D87.jpg (750x1000, 180K)

Kyrie is unironically so fucking deep and cool.

>listening to trap

Attached: rossel wesley.jpg (477x598, 30K)

Fucking autistic.

KAWHI KAWHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: MUHRAPTIES.jpg (1099x1024, 365K)

>Westbrick

Attached: 1561946328848.jpg (618x348, 58K)

Good taste user

Attached: gotoubun422.jpg (1080x1920, 328K)

U think kd has that shit now?

Attached: 1562639580091.jpg (738x910, 59K)

god i hate roasties

weegooo ghaoouuuuhhhiii

Attached: 1561912653971.jpg (429x600, 152K)

realistically speaking, who can stop my wizzies in the 20-21 season?

>@BakedRises
>Upside down check mark
Fuck off, retard.

this is just survival of the fittest adapting to the modern era

Why would you hate the girl and not the fucking degenerates who paid real money for goddamn bathwater?

Kyrie is such a flake. Can’t wait for KD to realize Kyrie is Westbrook without the triple doubles

i know it's fake but i still hate roasties

Why not hate both?

>act like a retard
>lol I was just testing you

Attached: 1543653166398.jpg (890x768, 244K)

>The nets team with Kyrie instead of dlo
Thats an upgrade buddy. Dlo is a meme.

this

Watch the Pelicans steal a playoff spot from the Lakers or Spurs....

3 years ago that would be one of the scariest teams of all time

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 9DB92628-5C66-484F-9BD8-C39C466FD5E7.gif (500x380, 193K)

zion is a bust

Who are you quoting?

bros...

watch zion break his pussy first lol.

But Dlo isn’t moody and chemistry draining. Dlo is high energy.

hayes,naw,and the Brazilian are all looking good though

white women are made for black men

*Sweeps the Lakers*

Attached: D-9J2C3XkAE47D-.jpg (1280x1280, 212K)

i didnt even know they had a brazilian imma check it out

>2019
>caring about GETs

How good is Winslow though? He seems to be a Swiss army knife type of player

i dont see them managing to keep winslow

Thoughts?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-225945_Chrome.jpg (1440x1581, 713K)

During the regular season. Lakies aren't making the playoffs.

marco rubio is that nigga desu

Marco Rubio is a fucking cuck

OKC gives back the MIA pick and Russ in exchange for Herro. Both teams win.

Let's dispel once and for all with the ficiton that Pat Riley doesn't know what he is doing, he knows exactly what he is doing.

>when your coup in venezuela fails so you got nothing better to do.jpeg

Kyrie bringing the woke to brooklyn

Attached: 1538359816830.jpg (890x768, 221K)

He's pretty good, he can defend 1-3 no problem and can do a little bit of everything on offense. Nothing great tho

Attached: 760x442-winslow-ps-181231.jpg (756x440, 499K)

Beep boop Rubiobot malfunctioning booop beep

nope

Attached: 1536294043402.gif (545x418, 41K)

Why do we have the worst women bros

Attached: american.jpg (1122x1100, 118K)

They just signed D.Rose

Westbrook wants to go to the Heat. OKC is gonna be cuck apparently and try to facilitate that for him.

Attached: D-_EDleU8AAuYCr.jpg (1800x1800, 404K)

>american
>lowry jersey
>in toronto
>perfect thiccness

how many levels of woke are KD/Kyrie gonna make Brooklyn?

Attached: 1543858160388.png (600x713, 341K)

d rose is neither a starter nor reliable

VAMOS A CONSEGUIR KAWHI

Attached: 2F5F7A4A-C384-4087-ADCD-696AFD1B2D4B.jpg (620x413, 97K)

that's a canadian maple syrup mule

rather unbased attempt imo

i would obliterate rubot in a game of pickup

spending a second rounder on tacko fall is worth it for the social media clout alone how come nobody took him?

>what does government mean to you /nba/...

Attached: Kyrie-Irving.jpg (750x563, 279K)

My Lakies getting Korver

He's going to Houston bro

control

Which fanbase is more Spic? Lakers or heat?

How did Brad Stevens answer this question?

I'm considering copping some Kyrie shoes. Can any /fa/ggots tell me if these are /fa/ or not?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-202520_Brave.jpg (1080x1337, 230K)

bingo. you take a strength and make it sound flawed.

next season going to be weird asf

>no iguodala and livingston on the warriors
>no westbrook on the thunder
>AD on the lakers
>pg13 on the clippers
>kemba on the celtics
>kyrie on the nets

nobody in florida really cares about basketball so i'm guessing lakers.

Attached: image.jpg (1328x1080, 162K)

they're different types of spics

lakers are mexican chicano

heat are cuban majority and Haitian

>I don't know Kyrie. What does it mean to you?

I think it's cool that Steph Curry is into golf

So who's the competition for LeBron outside Clippers and Rockets in the Worstern Conference now that everyone is heading East?

the alexander hyphen clan will run this league

He just reflected it back to Kyrie like the cuck whi*te boi he is

That's when Kyrie knew he had to leave because Brad was too pussy to offer up an opinion.

Haitians aren’t latino. They speak Creole and French, neither are Latin

LMAO he flipped on back on him because he didn’t know where Kyrie was going with question

>Kawhi will always have to play through pain for the rest of his career

Attached: 1552488841124.jpg (500x281, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-EISWIY9bG8

bruh its a central american country. just because we speak portuguese doesnt mean we arent latin as well

french is as latin as spanish

who’s the cutest nigga in the league no homo
gotta be Ben Simmons or Kuzma right?

Is Aaron Gordon a good trade candidate for the Warriors?

Imagine not taking the Kyrie-pill. It’s like you want to be a sheep.

Attached: 541AE832-3518-4059-91CE-5855B0B43E70.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

These people are black. They are not latino/Hispanic. Do you also call Jamaicans latino/Hispanic? Dominicans at least have significant Spanish blood in them.

Attached: 24HAITIANS1-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 133K)

yes but i dont think the magic would do it unless AG request a trade

I seriously hope leafs and leaf media aren't still doing that whole "omg thank u kawaii uguu" shit after it's been found out that he used you all along to dip to LA

Attached: 1535938059332.gif (329x353, 162K)

Latin is not a race. There are black race Latinos like big pappi

are you stupid
haitians are black
they don't speak "creole and french", they speak a french creole, one language

>black people cant be latinos

>Faggots aren't people.

I need a qt sixers fan gf like pic related

Attached: 166F58E1-14DA-4D57-B9C2-3686DFD47E16.jpg (1281x1698, 202K)

let me rephrase
haitians arent latino, they are african
there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING latino about them, culturally or genetically

>I'm not black, I'm Dominican

Attached: al_horford.jpg (1354x1849, 145K)

That's semantics for the purpose of this discussion. Black people in America have significant white ancestry, but you don't say "look at that white guy" when you see LeBron or Curry.

except that they are located in central american therefore making them latinos

Does Haiti have more in common with Jamaica than it does to the Dominican republic and Puerto Rico?

>northern Caribbean
>central America
have you ever looked at a map?
do you think this country is also a part of central america?
the DR would build a border wall if they could

I'm taking the Skip pill and will only call that Clippers player Number 2 from now on

Attached: 1531777705464.jpg (1516x1076, 155K)

If by /fa/ you mean “fuck my ass” then yeah those are “fa” af

imagine swallowing ANYTHING from Skip

C: Cousins
PF: Davis
SF: Kuzma
SG: Green
PointGod: Lebron

The era of the manlet is over.

Rockets get: Westbrick
Heat Get: CP3
Thunder get: young salary filler from heat and picks from whoever

why would the heat want cp3

to me, government is what happens when the need to create a social safety net goes too far and backfires

>yfw you realized Rui is also pronounced Louis because moonspeak

idk why would they want westbrick? Seems like they just want another star to pair with jimmy butler

no it isn't you stupid motherfucker

westbrick is better than cp3

Arguing over what race people are is straight autism. Consider kys-ing yourself.

Yeah it is. Japs merge the R and L sound. Depending on what you emphasize it'll be one or the other.

You might as well put on a trip that says “hi I’m from reddit” if ya hate skip.

whats the best tv channel. i have cable for the month and I never had it before in my life

Go to bed, Kendall

CP3 is a better fit with Jimmy than westbrick is. They're both comparable anyway

HBO

playing some movie with sarah jessica parker and they're talking about ex relationships and it's making me sad

food network

I guess it depends on what you want to watch.

:(

they're showing blacks cooking latin food this isn't right

I really think it's Clippers first, Lakers second then everyone else. Rockets are old and their meme doesn't work in the playoffs, Giannis got exposed HARD, Nuggets think Will Barton can guard LeBron or Kawhi, and the Jazz remind me of those Thibs Bulls teams without a superstar.

The only way I see anybody competing with the LA teams is if Jamal Murray makes another leap.

>Live in LA
>never been to a Lakies game

This year is the year, bros

Barry Jackson

Verified account

@flasportsbuzz
10s11 seconds ago
More
Found it interesting that highly respected NBA person mentioned to me tonight that (and some analysts have said this) Heat should be asking OKC for a draft pick, not other way around. Would OKC actually see it that way?

lol if this happens. Miami young core will be intact

>hornets allowing china to be ahead

So are the Rockets just staying put? They'll just go into the upcoming season with the same team?

Short term I'd love Westbrook on the Heat so we can finally get some fucking prime time games and be somewhat relevant even if we won't win shit. Long terms I know we're better off waiting out the next year or two to get these contracts off the books.What are the big free agents in Summer 2021?

>Where was Kyrie? Phil Handy was befuddled.

>It was the summer of 2013, and Handy had just joined Mike Brown's coaching staff in Cleveland. His first assignment—his most important assignment—was to work with Irving, the 2011 No. 1 overall pick, who was heading into his third NBA season.

>Handy tried calling the number Irving had given him. He tried texting. He tried again. Nothing. For two weeks. Frustrated, he finally took a flight to Miami, where Irving was working out, to see him in person. Which, as it happens, was what Irving wanted.

>"He was challenging me in a sense, to see how I was gonna handle it," says Handy, who grew close to Irving in their four years together. "It wasn't just a smooth start. This kid, he was very evasive, and he was doing it on purpose. We laugh and joke about it now, because we're well beyond it."

>Irving's explanation was simple, Handy recalls: "I didn't know you. I had to give you another number just to keep you at bay, just to see what you were gonna do."

Attached: Kyrie_love.jpg (576x324, 32K)

cuck mentality desu

>*begin the superteam trend and ruin the league*

Attached: D280A260-7A60-4882-9124-C0525402EE37.jpg (641x427, 76K)

>The same themes run through every story from former coaches and teammates. That Irving doesn't trust easily. That he's guarded, wary of others' motives. He needs to get a sense of a person before he extends a bridge.

>Irving can come across as distant, aloof. The word "moody" is mentioned often among those who worked with him in Cleveland. There were reports of him disengaging with teammates for days at a time, feeding perceptions of Irving as self-centered, difficult or perhaps just uncomfortable in LeBron's orbit.

Attached: kyrie.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Wasn't it the Showtime Lakers?

Stacked

Patrick Beverley, Landry Shamet, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac

Lou Williams, Rodney MacGruder, Moe Harkless, JaMychal Green, Montrezl Harrell

Sixers kind of have a shot, but they've got a lot of stock in Embiid and Horford's knees. Bucks are still a capable team if Giannis takes another step forward, which he probably will. The warriors are definitely weakened, but they've still got Curry and Klay. They could maybe flip Dlo for some defense and take a revenge tour.

The fringe teams like the rockets, celtics, heat, etc still have a chance if they make some moves before the deadline. The Blazers are capable of making some noise as well.

I'm sure a lot of these teams'll end up disappointing, but there's enough there to get excited about.

LITERALLY WHO x 13 and Kawhi
nice team bro

That’s what people said last year and even counted them out of the playoff

The reason why the Celtics won that year was Thibideu's defensive schemes. He told Garnett beforehand to practice your internal clock for 3 in the key which led to Garnett winning DPOY. That's the only reason why the Celtics won that year.

>completely disregarding Scalabrine's contributions

BBIQ=0

Celtics aren't a fringe team. The only reason why people believe the Celtics are a fringe team is they think Hayward will somehow figure it out. By that logic, the Lakers should be considered the prohibitive favorites because Cousins is in the same boat.

kawhi leonard might be the biggest bitch in the nba but no one cares. when lebron left da land originally his decision he was way more justified than kawhi since the cavs couldnt give him a decent supporting cast.

Kawhi has degenerative knees. He's going the way of Dwayne Wade. Expect him to compete for a title this year and only this year. The Clippers mortgaged their entire future for this single season. I think PG13 and Kawhi will be a shell of themselves when they turn 30.

barbicue

Probably cause he just won a title. I wonder if LeBron regrets not staying in the East.

M-my Nuggies?????

LeBron is part of the reason Cleveland couldn't build shit around him. He kept signing 1+1's and not letting the office know if he was committed or not. Therefore, the front office didn't want to trade future picks to sacrifice their future if he left. Cavs could have had Kemba or Paul George but LeBron didn't communicate. Now I know Kyrie is retarded, but LeBron was also a factor in Kyrie wanting out.

he's overrated rn, pg is better on both sides of the ball currently.

Attached: original-big-three.jpg (389x480, 30K)

Draft picks are worthless. Small markets are just feeder teams. If you have a high draft pick as a small market you are just developing that player for a real team.

He's just autistic like me.

i dont really care about defending lebron but i dont see how kawhi is still viewed as a good guy when he's spurned two teams he won championships with to go to a better market.

Not really the point. Hayward figuring it out would definitely push them up a level, but it's only one way to get there. They've still got assets to go after trades, and young players that could develop or be flipped. They're in a weird spot, but they haven't been set back anywhere near as far they should be after losing two key pieces.

LA FUCKING LAKERS
BE SCARED
BEST DEPTH IN THE NBA
WE DONT NEED KAWHI HE BACKSTABBED US AND LED US ON
LEBRON AND AD ARE BETTER THAN THOSE DOODOO BACKSTABBERS
THEY AINT SHIT AND NEVER WILL BE IN L A

I'm not a fan of either of these teams but I can't believe the media is sucking off >lequietintrovertedboardman after he clearly snaked his way out of the Spurs and fucked over the Raptors, Lakers, and Thunder.

Attached: kawh.jpg (1122x630, 73K)

How did he spurn the Raptors? They won a title and he's a free agent.

Yeah, it really pisses me off the media spin of the legend of Kawhi. Kawhi was able to play great defense because he didn't have to carry the load defensively. He had superb defenders at every position around him. He's now going to the Clippers who have PG13 and rapidly aging midget PatBev as their best defenders besides him.

Clippers defense might be the most overrated thing right now. PatBev is too small to keep up that intensity for an entire year at his age.

ran a 2k myleague with updated rosters and lakers won the title against the nets

Playoffs are stupid I can't wait until a full epl style season with midseason tourneys and a proper champion at the end instead of some bullshit circus to decide a champ

yep, people act like him being quiet is a plus when it's actually why he was part of the problem in sa since he literally wouldnt explain to anybody (even w/i the organization) what the fuck was going on with his injury rehab. then he gets offended by a couple of perceived slights and decides to leave.

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

IT'S EARLY I KNOW

cant wait for you to have sex loser

He made them wait on free agency while he was trying to force Paul George out of Oklahoma to team up with him in LA

The media hates LeBron James and they know they can get a lot of clicks off LeBron James hate articles. People who trust in NBA experts are like people who trust in rotten tomatoes experts. It's a total fabrication generated for clicks.

fuckin saved

Isn't that the risk the Raptors took in trading for a guy with 1 year left on his contract? They took a risk and it paid off.

leaving an organization that traded its franchise centerpiece for you and that you won a championship with in 1 year is pretty fucking traitorous. why even bother with guys like kawhi or kd if they're just going to flee to ny and la as soon as free agency rolls around.

yeah, and they did everything right, winning a championship and impressing him with their medical staff, but it wasnt enough.

>early thread

The Raptors knew this was a possibility when they traded for him.

>and that you won a championship with in 1 year

That's literally all they had the right to ask of him. They knew that he only had one year left and that he wanted to play in LA. He didn't ask them to trade for him. Pretty much the opposite, actually.

>guy snakes his way off a team
>surprised when he does it again

Really, who's fault is that?

He's just autistic

>implying we hate kawhi

>>implying you don't
He basically ruined your championship celebration summer cause he's gone now and now your whole city and team are depressed

get with the times grandpa

>tripfag complaining about board etiquette

Attached: DxZIUW3VAAARUfC.jpg (1122x523, 45K)

ohhh crazy. I didn't realize you lived in Toronto. or ever left your house for that matter

Attached: 6 - EJyIQ2O.jpg (1024x1524, 717K)

>he fell for the westbrook is bad meme
cringe desu

its hilarious though