What are the most racist, most homophobic, most mysoginistic moments in sports history?

what are the most racist, most homophobic, most mysoginistic moments in sports history?

Attached: slurescobar.jpg (630x391, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DYzP3zBriQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_EHiWqAgbyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened?

Kevin nash was raped at gunpoint by black thugs in the blistering heat of summer 1992

youtube.com/watch?v=5DYzP3zBriQ

His eye black has "You are a faggot" written in Spanish slang on it. Pretty sweet.

Morgan Reilly of the Maple Leafs screaming "Rag it" and twitter/toronto sports having a complete meltdown and then literally acting like no one overreacted days later

Lel

>tu eres maricon
the absolute madman

Attached: smokinjay.gif (360x245, 1.85M)

>escobar
well with a name like that you'd have to act tough

the uswnt didnt get equal pay to the men

>then literally acting like no one overreacted days later
Well the people overreacting didn't actually watch hockey, so when it turned out that he really did just say "rag it" they all stopped caring about it and the only people left were the ones who never thought Reilly did anything bad to begin with.

It's like all those people who never watched a game of football in their lives but suddenly have very strong opinions about San Francisco's backup QB.

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[56] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[57][56] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[56] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[59] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[56]

you nailed it. I got tons of chuckles from casual fans and gays who were fans or casuals that claimed "im never watching another game of hockey again, this really hurts"

based. i bet serena is still literally shaking right now

>”It’s funny to hear a woman talk about routes”
Cameron Newton, 2017

Attached: F747B464-2B88-455C-A72B-C1B43B4930A1.jpg (960x640, 119K)

John Rocker’s Ode to the 7 Train was pretty bad

To be fair 2004-2011 Serena could prob compete in the top 100-200 men

Came here to post that. "Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing"

Attached: lvrocker27s-5-web.jpg (750x1130, 108K)

Attached: Griezmann.jpg (634x712, 55K)

Actually the Williams sisters were and still are very reasonable about the whole thing. After they lost they publicly changed their estimation of what rank man they could beat. Even recently, Serena was on some talk show (might have been Fallon), the host suggested that she play Andy Murray, and she laughed and said it would be pointless because he would crush her.

The sisters get a bad rep because of Venus' drug test and Serena's tantrum, but they're not retarded.

>The sisters get a bad rep because of Venus' drug test and Serena's tantrum
Pretty sure Venus being a murderer doesn't help either and Serena chimping out regularly

That was the highlight of that season for us

reminder that this dude dropped to like 350 in rankings like the day/week after the match. not an expert on how it works but saying he was 203 was wildly overranking him at the time

In 2016 Ajax supporters lynched a doll of the black goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer who switched teams from Ajax to Feyenoord. Then a few days later people were showing signs with "lynch Vermeer" during a Premier League darts match in Newcastle.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-11.05.35.png (351x483, 242K)

What that would would mean is that year he did worse at the Australian Open than he did the previous year, so he was on the way down essentially

>lose Game 3
>get your slant eyes made fun of by a guy who looks like a pineapple
>get btfo in Game 7
poor, poor Yu

Attached: yuli-gurriel-asian.jpg (600x394, 43K)

Forty-four years after The University of Mississippi basketball team was prevented from playing Iona College because the Gaels had a black player, Stanley Hill will be Ole Miss' guest when the two teams meet Friday in the NCAA Tournament.

Hill and his wife, Ruby, of Jamaica Queens, New York, Tuesday accepted an invitation from UM Chancellor Robert Khayat to attend the Ole Miss-Iona game in the first round of the NCAA Midwest Regional in Kansas City.

Ole Miss was forced to forfeit its game against Iona at Kentucky Wesleyan's All-American Holiday Tournament in Owensboro, Ky., on January 2, 1957, when then Mississippi Governor J.P. Coleman ordered the school not to play the integrated team. There was never any record of the game in the university's athletics department files and Khayat first learned about the incident in a New York newspaper story Tuesday. He immediately contacted Hill and issued the invitation.

>be 16 year old me
>play tennis in PE class
>took lessons for a couple years but never was really into competitive play
>usually everyone just sort of fucks around
>get matched in singles against female classmate who is ranked top 5 in the state for the past couple years
>has newspaper articles written about her and whatnot
>girl has all her fancy tennis gear and whatnot she brought to class
>I have a pair of vans and like a cheap $10 gym class racket
>bulldyke teacher must have assessed us as similar skill levels
>I serve so the ball is returnable (basically using my 2nd serve as 1st serve)
>she clearly is intent to play at 100%
>I play 100%
>aces like crazy
>obliterating her with spin on my one-handed backhand
>overplaying balls on purpose
>didn't drop a game to her
wish I could say it ended with me bending her over in the locker room but sadly it didnt

I'm going to focus on what he said about each race, though, because I think stereotypes are good. White's message is an important one--different races are good at different things, and since you're a member of a race, there's a limit to what you can do.

Reggie made it very simple for us. To start, blacks are good at worship--when "you go to a black church, you see people jumping up and down because they really get into it."

Whites are good at organization: "You know how to tap into money."

Asians are creative and "can turn a television into a watch."

Indians--I think he means Native Americans--have the gift of "spirituality." They also avoided slavery because they were familiar with the territory and "knew how to sneak up on people."

My favorite, though, was Hispanics' gift from God. They are "gifted in family structure, and you can see a Hispanic person, and they can put 20, 30 people in one home."

youtube.com/watch?v=_EHiWqAgbyo

god, i miss him

The last part was the best

It's depressing... The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?

Absolutely based. I met him when I was 7 he was outside of a hotel. Caught us all by surprise and I didnt have anything for him to sign so he signed my Marriot napkin. Really great guy.

Is this Gene Ray?

Reggie White

lmao forgot about that one

Sounds almost exactly like the ramblings of that guy who invented the time cube.

based Reggie White. The true career sacks leader and race realist

You keep giving them hope. There is no chance.

what a load of bullshit

White and Asian should be switched probably. Asians are mechanical animals.

Attached: robertocarlos.jpg (620x349, 69K)

>was pretty based
ftfy, he was absolutely right, he should have never apologized, I've been to jew york it's an even worse shithole than he described, and these were the "people" throwing batteries at him everyday just because their own team couldn't win

That American commentator when the Australian twink diver kissed his bf at the olympics in Beijing

Attached: bibiana_steinhaus.jpg (540x254, 26K)

he knew huemonkeys aren't good at anything so he left them out