USA vs Mexico final in Chicago

>USA vs Mexico final in Chicago
>60,000 in attendance
>everyone is singing loudly during the Mexican anthem
>quiet mumbling during the US anthem
>crowd cheers loudest during Mexico attacks

The absolute state of American demographics

That dyke Rapinoe is correct, Trump is doing a terrible job with Mexicans.

Attached: 20190519_215900.jpg (352x512, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4oQnmB6pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn’t this more suited for /pol/?

white people dont watch soccer
s*ged

America has always been Mexican territory. Deal with it, faggot.

yea and if we hosted a cricket match it would be filled to the brim with pajeets. What's your point?

sucks because even if we wanted to return to europe and leave this continent to the indios it is now impossible, even if they would take us back, as europe wont be european in 3 generations anyways

>Trump is doing a terrible job with Mexicans.

So was the USMWNT defense.

>when you beat your neighbor up so much that your other neighbor has to start standing up for him

probably not in my lifetime, but at some point american football will fall out of favor because of the prospect of CTE. When that happens soccer will become much more popular and the youth development will rival european nations. Yea Forums will not be able to handle the banter.

>natural selection

I'm not so much worried about white folks,, more concerned that we might see the Japanese population die out in our lifetime.

Just another island full of Filipinos.

Basketball and Baseball are still a thing, so is hockey though admittedly a fringe sport now.

It's more a show of how popular soccer is with Mexican-Americans and how unpopular it is with the rest of the country. It's just reality that even if they're born and raised in the US and don't speak a word of Spanish, chicanos will always support El Tri over the US national team. Personally I don't really understand it, but it is what it is.

I think it's much more likely that kids will just turn to basketball/baseball or just move away from sports entirely and towards videogames/"esports".

all the northern races will disappear, including the japanese
the question is what will the world look like when they’re gone

exactly

Mexico: Soul. US: Soulless.

>leave this continent to the indios
If you guys leave this continent still belongs to beaner mutts
actual indigenous people have no chance of taking back their land

It's a bit pathetic when they don't even speak Spanish though. Like watching an American named Rizzo supporting Italy.

200 plus years on there are literally no real indigenous people in the US (if you could call nomads native to the continent).

Well you said "continent", there are still lots of indigenous people in Central America.

Americans still don't care about soccer, more at 11.

right mexicans are generally mixed indios the whiter are more spanish to the extreme of no indio ancestors and the other extreme being no european ancestors, the central americans are more likely to have no european ancestry

Are there really no injuns left in the US? Is it all "1/32 cherooke" White fags?

there are some on the reservations but their population is disappearing and alot more that have assimilated but are indistinguishable from latinx to most and some probably even identify as lantinx

It's literally 1% of the population at this point

>latinx
Please don't call us that, it's dumb meme made up by fat white sjws

serious question: most mexican immigrants come to america for a better life right? more freedoms, better standard of living, jobs, etc... why do they still love and support mexico if they wanted out of there so bad?

That wasn't his point. No one is native to either of the Americas. They all were nomads who migrated here from somewhere else.

also the NBA and MLB actually have good youth systems set up and they pour money into them because they realize that it's beneficial down the road. youth soccer in america on the other hand is a total joke

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-01-27_at_102611_AM.png (953x536, 520K)

It's Chicago. Home of some of the least-patriotic Americans in the nation and the most-patriotic (for Mexico) Hispanic chicanos.

With that said liberal soccer fans are a disgrace. Taking the USWNT's moment of victory to screech about Trump and muh equal pay.

fpbp

It's just nostalgia. It fades naturally with generations. My two friends are half-Mexican, mother an immigrant's kid from Chicago and they're basically just white, couldn't care less about it.

>latinx
Kill yourself you fucking faggot marxist

>bro just forget your culture and childhood lmao
This is true

You ever hear of the Mexican American war

based annieposter is correct. on top of the cultural factor - baseball and basketball are deeply embedded in society, from media to grassroots/pickup level - it would have to take soccer generations and good circumstances to become a national sport. for all we know, the next gen of chicanos will turn to baseball

Attached: hi-res-e857cce32c55e7daf9a033b12f690a7f_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 39K)

>It's Chicago
It doesn't matter that it's Chicago. Any US-Mexico game in any big city in the country would be like this. The only time the US has home field advantage against Mexico is when its played somewhere smaller like Columbus that doesn't have a massive mexican immigrant population. If we play Mexico in a big city, the crowd will be pro-Mexican, end of story. It's like if the US played Cuba in baseball in Miami or China in basketball in San Francisco, you know what to expect.

>and the most-patriotic (for Mexico) Hispanic chicanos.
More patriotic than the chicanos in LA, San Diego, Houston, Phoenix, etc.? Come on.

i didnt want to misgender you, like it or not you are allied with all that sjw bullshit
if you are not a nationalist you are by default a globalist and on team fat white sjw globohomo inc.

I get the point you're trying to make but that pic might be a bad example. Arenado is Cuban, baseball has been our #1 sport since the 1890s.

Why would they identify as latinos, the latin part comes specificslly of our european muttnes not the native one, and the native heritage we do have aint got shit to do with american injuns

The term "Chicano" was invented for a reason. The fact that they're somewhat isolated from Hispanic culture in general makes their interest in Mexico and LARPing about their heritage that much stronger.

>the native heritage we do have aint got shit to do with american injuns
tell that to the aztlan crowd, what is la raza then that all the mexicans (latinos, whatever the fuck) in the united states, specifically in california and arizona are always talking about

Yeah thinking demographics alone Will determine the future of fútbol in the US is stupid, we are not the first wave of inmigrants to have a big impact in american demographics, ww2 era european inmigrants didnt make america a soccer paying nation, the migration of Mexicans to the US has actually been on decline for quite some time now (althoug central american been rising) and mexican americans barely made a dent in americas sports consumption, factors such as youth systems are way more important than the concentration of Brown people

Chicago has more Mexicans than Mexico City

>i didnt want to misgender you, like it or not you are allied with all that sjw bullshit
Kill yourself, marxist commie

>ww2 era european inmigrants
just call them jews

mexico is cool, fuck off trying to split the working class apart. Jew

>A lot of Mexicans live in the USA and they like football a lot more than Americans.

woah...

>A lot of Mexicans live in the USA
The problem is that they're supposedly Americans. Born and raised in the USA, have American citizenship, have never been to Mexico, don't speak Spanish, and yet they support Mexico over the US. It's very odd. No other immigrant group in the country is like this. They're uniquely treacherous.

>No other immigrant group in the country is like this.
well there are those other shapeshifters who have been accused of dual loyalty for at least the last 2000 years
but your point still stands although desu most modern immigrants have zero desire or intention of assimilating

>getting this worked up over a soccer game
It’s a sport /pol/tard, they’re not helping mexican troops take over american bases. Brown people like to root for the brown people team, what’s so “treacherous” about that?

What about italians and germans

>/pol/tard
>brown people
I am brown you fucking moron, this has nothing to do with /pol/ or racism.

they were here before the war, our (((masters))) treated them like the enemy after the war, we have had minimal european immigration since 1945 and almost none since we invited the third world in 1965

These same fans were cheering for the US women. Pretty disgraceful. The reason Trump won.

Then what’s your problem then? Why must American citizens only root for the American team? Why does rooting for a a different team make someone a traitor to their nation?

dual loyalty is impossible as shown by the crowd at solider field, there is your true loyalty and then the other which is just a means to an end

>Why must American citizens only root for the American team?
If you're a US citizen, you need to support the US whole-heartedly. Anything less and you're just a fucking leech taking advantage of first world amenities with none of the responsibilities that come with it.

well said

>If you're a US citizen, you need to support the US whole-heartedly
not really

Again this is soccer, which isn’t even the 3rd most popular sport in the nation. I’m of the opinion that your sports loyalty doesn’t translate towards your national loyalty.

Think Irish. They were hated and what on for almost half a century. Same with Hispanic people. This will change soon as there is more money and political power in that minority ie within the next twenty years.

>implying the united state will exist by that time
you are heading to balkanization, we are seeing the last years of America.

>turning a soccer game into some nationalistic chest thumping contest

I, for one, welcome our based brown neighbors to the south and their delicious spicy foods.

>green everywhere
>is real
WTF?? Trump, do something!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4oQnmB6pg

You're an incel mutt who never stepped outside in the real world, I can tell you that much. Last year when I went out to open bars where they were showing world cup games, everyone was cheering for a shit ton of European national teams. Wh*toids wearing Reus Germany shirts were common. Go tell everyone that they're not patriotic enough for America, you /pol/dittor incel.

nothing speaks to how pathetic the people involved in american soccer in all facets are than yesterday. could have wrote a thesis on it. the fans are niggerfaggot losers beyond belief, the male players are bottom of the barrel athletes, and the womens victory was used as nothing more than a political hammer.

sad ass motherfuckers all around

You lot wouldn’t even qualify for the cricket World Cup and that’s with your baseball players, I wish you had a team that qualified just so we could smash it

you want elite athletes in soccer when the sport is mocked here and any athlete worth a damn will much rather go play any of the other popular sports. Maybe in 10 years from now, we'll see some elite players coming out of the youth, but not now...

soccer is irrelevant to white people in america, it's considered a girls sport or the 6th sport

kek. we will fight to preserve the union at all costs. we've done it before. if nothing else, the central government would fight not to lose the tax revenues.

Every young guy on the field is better than the guy he replaced.

t. oldfag

what even the fuck is cricket, we don't have any cricket leagues here
it seems super, super gay

>balkanization
Only a clueless retard would think this. We will personally hang any traitor who tries to break from the Union. And the federal government has only gotten even more powerful than during the time of the last civil war so let's see any faggot try to rebel and leave.

hockey is more popular than soccer in america, that's how pathetic it is

only time soccer gets any interest is during world cup because people just want to wave flags and get drunk for 2 weeks every four years. women's world cup is shilled by the media. truth is outside of those nobody gives a fuck. MLS is literally who tier.

>the sport is mocked here
it should be, it's not a very good sport. you faggots ramble on about continuous action but there's continually never anything going on. it's just a slow malaise of nothingness.

/spol/ when?

world cup is 99% about the flag, not the sport. it's further compounded by the fact that we have the most diverse sporting culture but all of our major leagues/sports are domestic and we like dick waving. so we don't get a chance to pull it out very often

Were they actively rooting for those teams while they were playing against the USA?

>Germany
>Sweden
>UK
>Netherlands
>Croatia

invalid argument

In the USA they don't, except for the white yuppies.

your train of thought is abysmal. shouldn't expect more from a shitskin spamming incel at everything he doesn't like though

Dumb faggot incel, keep coping with your retardation

My guy MLS was going on, us wh*tes were cheering for the home teams not our shitass pathetic failsons who can't even win in a women's game

Soccer might be able to pass the NHL, but the MLS itself won't do it. I can see Euro club soccer getting more popular here though due to social media/internet making it more accessible. MLS outside of like 3 markets isn't a serious presence. You won't see MLS jerseys walking around, people talk about their favorite MLS team to you casually on the street like they will about the NBA/NFL team, ESPN talk about MLS, or anything like that. It will never touch NBA or NFL. MLB probably not but they skew older.

I read somwhere that Liga MX is the most watched soccer league in the U.S based on tv ratings

this
something like 8% of the South wants to secede, for starters, and if they're not down to break away then basically nobody's going anywhere, the State of the Union is as strong as ever, stay mad about it rest of the world.

yeah that's not surprising, the spanish channels carry them all the time and all the mexicans I know follow the mexican national team or some club closely
chivas and america seem like the most popular ones at least from what i've seen