/nba/ general - WE GON GET KAWHI edition

Hes coming home bros

Attached: WE GON GET KAWHI.jpg (1877x1070, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/eaterla/status/1148261719355088896
youtube.com/watch?v=ct03Dgyg8zE
youtube.com/watch?v=OODfr7mNnTw
youtube.com/watch?v=VbyN9umU7K4
youtube.com/watch?v=H2nDXSIoBWA
twitter.com/TheRenderNBA/status/1147696404002988033
youtube.com/watch?v=7AtciQPrPnA
youtube.com/watch?v=ksU_bZIYQVI
washingtonpost.com/world/2018/08/23/eight-bodies-two-dismembered-found-streets-cancun-mexican-officials-say/?utm_term=.e15d7f9d0e6e
youtube.com/watch?v=-lXKAnSEds8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first post for GOAT

Attached: DGUpVqKV0AA0iBg.jpg (700x700, 127K)

HE STAY (siakam)

KOBY MY NIGGA

Attached: koby.jpg (918x360, 57K)

Attached: 1432604498765.jpg (333x389, 87K)

Lakers? more like *didn't get Kawhi*

Attached: adl;fklj.jpg (152x148, 9K)

Anthony Davis lost 4mill to clear a max slot for Kawhi lmao...

Can he sue Kawhi?

Attached: anthony-davis.jpg (600x781, 242K)

Remember Michael I played against 5'6" white men and choked in the playoffs

Raptors won't make the playoffs next year. Leafs are still insufferable.

We didn't get kawhi........

Attached: T19.jpg (1890x1060, 175K)

>the muh there were no centers when Wilt played argument again
cope Mike

at least the Lakers put the money to good and used it to sign...Avery Bradley? he's good right?

>overtime in a summer league game

kek Jordan played against roided up gigga niggas

So real.

living in yo head RENT FREE

Remember Michael I was best friends with Arnold Schwarzenegger

The narrative is simultaneously that on any team with Lebron if a player has shown the capacity to shoot three pointers at a league average rate they will make every single one now that they play in the Lebron system.

Simultaneously the narrative is Lebron has not had very good players on his teams in the past and I agree.

So when the raptors barely get a spot in the playoffs, who wins the east? not that it matters since the west is gonna win regardless

Bucks or 76ers

I'm beginning to think NBA is scripted. Kawhi just happens to recruit Paul George, one of the most hated men in Laker's recent history, to the clippers, and oh yeah they might also sign Dwight Howard. Their starting lineup might have 3 of the laker's fanbase's most hated guys. It's like they're just trying to make the Clippers-Lakers rivalry a thing again. They're trying to build up another superteam to be Lebron and the Lakers "villain" for ratings now that golden state has dissolved.

I honestly think Adam Silver and the NBA writers come up with a script every season that the teams have to follow and that none of these trades are even real.

Pacers

Attached: 150223-wilt-chamberlain-01.jpg (1640x2048, 414K)

philly

Attached: 1536543325271.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

Nets

hes not wrong
he said LA

he never said lakers specifically will get kawhi
just LA
and spammed lakers
but never specified other than LA will get kuckawhi

MEGA

Attached: 1562455013529.jpg (1196x1200, 108K)

Is that Frieza? Based

Not only that their GM is Jerry West

BUT WE GON GET KAWHI SUPER MEGA TEAM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILL'S TEAM IS TOO GOOD
SOMEONE HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1553992722813.jpg (390x594, 31K)

Are Zion, JJJ, and KP about to start a Renaissance of superstar PFs after they disappeared from the league for a while? It’s literally been only Blake Griffin holding down the fort for the past decade.

to be fair, Bill's team was too good. Mikan and Wilt were the only ones who beat him. Hall of famers coming off the bench

6ers get better
buckers regress

>why didn’t you trade away 5 first rounders and your entire team for a duo that lost in the first round 2 years in a row!??????

Some people don’t deserve to watch basketball

Zion is more of a SG at 6'4 than PF, he's just heavy so he guards everything on defense like Marcus Smart.

KP is anemic and won't be healthy for a season, JJJ is basically a SF. Can't even get as many rebounds as Lonzo off the bench

>Hall of famers coming off the bench
Means absolutely nothing in a league when guys get in the Hall of Fame for having memorable names.

kevin love man ;(

mobile.twitter.com/eaterla/status/1148261719355088896
ABSOLUTELY BASED

LOL

>Zion is more of a SG at 6'4 than PF
Zion is about 6'7/6'8 with shoes on. He was last measured before entering Duke and he just turned 19. He is muscular as fuck.
Also look at Charles Barkley.

Best basketball player of all time

Attached: D-59UQyXoAIqNsh.jpg (828x458, 53K)

Was he measured in Timberland boots? Guy is 6'4 barefoot at the top of his hair, and will look about 6'4 on the floor due to his weight and clunky style.

COPE

boy i need these shoes that makes you 4 inches taller

It's funny watching all the brainlet Clips fans whiteknight Kawhi over a coffee shop when they're getting free publicity over it

Whatsup laker nation... I just wanted to share that I’ve been following, and religiously rooting for, lebron since around 2008. Im a bandwagon of any team he plays on, so now I’m a die hard laker fan. My question is what do y’all think of fans like me and are y’all accepting of us into yalls fan base ? I personally expect nothing less than lebron to have one of his best, if not best, season of his entire 16 year career this season. I also think the lakers have great shot at the ship. I’ve seen lebron take shitty ass teams to the championship. He won with matthew delladova as the 6th man. Matthew fucking delladova. My point is this might be the most stacked team he’s ever played on outside of the heat era. I know a lot of people will give me hate, but I don’t give af in team lebron till I die. Lebronshow and lakeshow bout to be somethin serious this year and I’m stoked

Nah I mean he was measured at those short heights entering Duke. It's obvious he has grown since then. He is just as tall as his Duke teammate RJ now.

RJ is 6'3?

youtube.com/watch?v=ct03Dgyg8zE

you can mock shannon sharpe but from 2:00 to 3:00 he is 100% dead-on with his analysis

Giannis' brother kinda sucks. Dude has the physical tools except the muscle but has no idea how to play basketball. Doesn't even hustle hard to make up for it

Clippers fans are mad over something so stupid, what is wrong with California

Attached: D--5VsJVAAAD6yo.png (681x842, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OODfr7mNnTw

Jerry West contemplated suicide. Thoughts?

>Per Adrian Wojnarowski

>Story filed to ESPN: In aftermath of Paul George’s departure, OKC star Russell Westbrook is welcoming to idea of Sam Presti engineering a trade that would bring an end to his illustrious 11-year Thunder tenure. Miami's expressed interest, a destination that appeals to Westbrook.

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

Attached: D-xaPTpWwAA_ddn.jpg (931x892, 86K)

Why do you keep posting this? I'm a Laker fan and making fun of this shit is pathetic

LeBron James will move to point guard this season according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
He's been a point forward all his life so there's no need to overanalyze this. After playing just 55 games last season due to a lingering groin issue, LeBron "has since recovered and is in great shape with no restrictions" according to Haynes. LBJ is the best playmaker in the NBA and now gets to pair with one of the most dominant big men in the NBA in Anthony Davis, so we could see him eclipse his career-high of 9.1 dimes per game. Danny Green will start alongside James in the backcourt, confirming that Rajon Rondo will come off the bench

how fucked is the rest of the league?

Attached: 80 and legod.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

why is a coffee shop mad someone signed for a different team?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-222101~3.png (720x742, 350K)

RJ is like 6'5" without shoes and 6'7" with. Zion seems more or less the same.

Attached: heee.jpg (1704x1368, 450K)

he should have done it for ruining the NBA with the warriors, and now the clippers

Where do we relocate them?

Attached: Oklahoma_City_Thunder2.jpg (1365x1024, 250K)

Because it's owned by Lakers fans

what's the basketball equivalent to this photo?

Attached: 1503462248994.jpg (534x712, 54K)

Tulsa

oakland

you're being fooled by the hair. RJ's head is funny shaped

Attached: john_wall_team_usa.jpg (800x1200, 103K)

Don't sleep on my rockets

so lakers fans are allowed to be mad, but clippers fans arent allowed to retaliate?

boys grow till their 21 though so Zion realistically could stop growing right at 6ft 9iin or so.

What should OKC trade their six first rd picks for? Harden?

he's wearing those pumped up high heel nigger shoes while lebron is wearing sandals and is towering over him in that pic.

They can retaliate, but there's more of us than them. In battle, well, we'd tear them open so badly the Clippers will have to relocate

Kawhi Leonard unwittingly put a lot of people's lives in danger for no reason.

a new gm
or
relocation to xeattle

>LeBron wearing flip fllops
>top of RJ's actual head is a good 3 inches shorter than Bron
>RJ is wearing the thickest shoes possible
Holy shit I'm realizing RJ is a fraud and the Knicks fans are fucked.

>JJJ is basically a SF

That is horribly false. JJJ is about as exact a definition of a PF in the modern NBA as it gets. SF isn’t even his secondary position really, he played C in college. He’s a mobile big who shoot good, the prime fit of a PF.

How's he going to spurt from 6'4 to 6'9 like that?

they're playing into their hands by giving them attention, which is what they want
and they don't need to white knight a millionaire who doesn't give a fuck about them

>retaliate

I'm sure they're not going to miss those 5-10 customers anyway

Like how durant went from 6'9" to 7ft

>Zion is 6ft 4.
gotta any proof there champ?

name a team with better centers

protip
no se puede

Attached: deep mudd.png (849x501, 25K)

>Kawhi Leonard unwittingly put a lot of people's lives in danger for no reason.

How? Why?

I hope the lakers continue to suck, Fuck the Lakers

>Trading him to a team when they already have their first round picks
Unless you think he's going to make them worse, what does okc get out of this?

>he's wearing those pumped up high heel nigger shoes

Attached: LeBron-James-glasses.jpg (239x300, 18K)

Seattle.

He's got about an inch on RJ Barrett who is 6'3.5

They have 4 players that can play center and two that can play it well. Looks good to me

spics and nigs dont know how to deal with emotion aside from lashing out on society

With the way the NBA is going, getting smaller. JJJ might end up being a 5 with Clarke at PF. Memphis has a tremendous young front court, and talent overall.

Attached: 1562399757368.jpg (1017x933, 131K)

league shook hoes mad clips fucked

pretty baste.

Attached: 1548698618207.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Salary dump and picks.

Also Westbrook is in decline.

>he's wearing those pumped up high heel nigger shoes

Attached: download.jpg (282x179, 10K)

>Zion is more of a SG at 6’4 than PF
>JJJ is basically a SF

Please refrain from ever talking about basketball.

>4.1rpg
He's a SF across any era and not a dominate one

But killing each other in real life over a kids game is the most retarded thing I can think of.

Laker fans can't be that bad.

who dis lil baddie? sausa?

Would relocating back to Seattle help the Thunder? There's no way they can lure KD back. Is it a much bigger market/more attractive destination for FA's?

he led the lakers on a wild goose chase and prevented us from signing Kyrie or Jimmy Butler for his own amusement. Don't be surprised if his uncle and sister already have hits put out on him

Does that mean Westbrick is a PD?

They can only salary dump for next year though, they are over the cap

hang, faggot

Laker fans are some of the shittiest fans in sports, maybe not as bad as yankee fans but they're up there

>gogi gawa

Attached: 1562569097025.jpg (644x500, 64K)

just hand over Westbrook, presti, and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 1558825492922.png (823x455, 573K)

lakers fans take basketball very seriously. To you, its a children's game. To us, ball is life. Maybe you would understand if you were ever passionate about anything in your life

Miami....home..

Attached: A15635D4-9F0B-449F-A626-1FBA885A5D83.jpg (1024x1024, 216K)

Westbrook is a ball dominant shooting guard, he's never played playmaker.

Attached: 1519567657070.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Westbrook is going to miami and there's nothing we can do about it

Westbrook has 4 years of being paid $40m when he’s arguably not worth that now. Getting out of that obligation would be huge for OKC

Kyrie and KD already decided to play together before any of this shit went down.

>prevented us
LMAO THIS COPE

I'm passionate about my career, my family, my girlfriend....I love sports, but I don't get the idea of killing someone over wearing a jersey.

So laker fans are pretty much children?

we could of had jimmy butler or kemba walker bros.

I put PF. Rebounds stats are basically bullshit in a vacuum

>my girlfriend (male)

retarded boomer takes

>Westbrook isn't a point guard cause he shoots the ball

why not settle for the real thing instead of chasing a fantasy
pelinka did this to himself
no one is to blame

I don't get the idea of killing someone over your fat whale girlfriend, or your shitty job at mcdonalds, but hey we're both passionate about different things I guess

Dicklets need not apply

Attached: Rachel Thiccols.jpg (1500x1064, 1.23M)

Out from his contract. They are in tank mode and the intrest from other teams so far has not been there because of his contract, it's I believe 171 million over the next 4 years with a player option in the final year being over 50 million or something.

He's gonna be very expensive. But fuck it, it's worth it. The Heat are to well coached and run to tank and we dont have picks so this is how we do it.

If Lebron wasn't a coward he could have stayed in Miami and recruited from there and probably would have been alot more successful (I bet they would have gotten KD) than going back to Shit town and LA.

Attached: D-4-rctX4AAcREl.jpg (804x1024, 92K)

Sigh...I wasn't trying to meme. I'm just trying to get it.

unironically solid team

you know kawhi is a bitch for that. he had his mind set, and his camp was leaking kawhi to clippers the whole season. his bum ass knew it would be gg and that he would be walled off from contention if the lakers signed another all star. kawhi is plain and simple overrated. he has gotten his shit knocked every playoff he's played in the west, and after winning a * in toronto against the wounded warriors the biggest credit to his non-legacy is being up 20 on the kd-led warriors in a single fucking game, and brainlets act like one game decides a series because of it

Westbrook isn't a point guard because of his pure point rating
Grizzlies finished dead last in rebounding per game with two dominant rebounding centers passing through. JJJ isn't a historically poor rebounder for his size and position?

i don't even care who got kawhi as long as he left Toronto.

i won all the way around

Attached: 1557890162302.jpg (1080x1193, 1.13M)

HOLD ON?? THERE'S MORE??? WHAT THE FUCK

How would a Westbrook/Butler duo even work?

because most of the time when players say they're interested, they're true to their word and don't string you along for leverage. Not our fault we thought Kawhi was a professional.

>he has gotten his shit knocked every playoff he's played in the west,
Um?

Point guards score the ball now, gramps. Get with the times. Steph, Westbrook, Kyrie, Kemba, Dame, all point guards.

she went from thic to fattt in like 4 months

cellulite express

Fuck, I love big flabby cellulite mom ass

kawhi was adamant 3 times were in the running the entire time
at some point you gotta cut your losses before you cut your nose to spite your face

FUCK THE HEAT

Where are these photos from

Those are all shooting guards

Attached: 1513868071953.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

Imagine watching her take a shit

For me it's a combo guard.

Nah, you make Clarke the C, keep JJJ at PF. JJJ’s best attribute is being a very good shooter for his height, let him take advantage of shooting over shorter defenders at PF rather than driving against Cs.

gross.

t. mommy issues.

hav..have you ever had it? It smells bad and isn't as fun to ride as you would think. MILFs also dry out like 2 seconds after they cum

Attached: 1432519830998.png (936x646, 560K)

>Lakers are that ugly girl who's mad she got led on

Lmao, get used to it

durant dad-dicked him

high BBIQ detected! have you been tested?

Attached: 1557972638817.png (750x1334, 3.47M)

Is John Stockton an all star if he's drafted today at 20 years old? Is there any starting caliber PG with worse handles or less athletic than him?

>t. mommy issues

t. projecting

leave your mother out of this

Attached: D9IzumSXkAAkN_7.jpg (750x937, 121K)

he's ricky rubio if drafted today

>we've only just begun

Attached: 12310561.jpg (975x645, 62K)

Stockton unironically would get cooked by today's PGs. He guarded other point guards in an era where point guards were told to not shoot and distribute the ball. He never had to deal with an allen iverson cross over.

Please tell me people aren't actually gonna die because Kawhi signed with the Clippers. That seems so absolutely stupid.

Doesn't play in today's NBA at 5'11, consider this Quinn Cook and Raul Neto who are both much bigger than him and better shooters/ball handlers don't even get minutes on playoff teams today.

he'd be a nobody euro-leaguer if he played today

>High BBIQ
>Lakers Fan
Pick One

Katie Nolan > That fat ass bitch

hed literally be the HARDEST NIGGA IN THE LEAGUE

HED MAKE FAAGOT ASS DRAYBOON CALL HIM MASTER

DUDE WAS LEGIT KILL A NIGGER GANGSTER

JUST ASK RODMAN HIS OPINION ON JOHNNY BOY

Yep, literally just got steals in the passing lane kind of like Curry today but people remember him as some All Pro defender.

LeBrons son...is he any good?

Either way those 2 will be a tremendous front court duo. And you got Ja.

If Ja is the real deal the Grizz might be back like real soon.

No, fuck you.

Attached: nba_g_spoelstra01_576.jpg (576x324, 23K)

my nigga

hey man I don't agree with killing people over it either (the worst I would do is probably break someone's knees) but lakey nation is ruthless. you don't mess with us and get away without a dead relative

Attached: 93366708-6f79-4215-95cc-61cc67d2d57d.jpg (1180x842, 137K)

Would D Wade be a good player if he came into the league today? Given his lack of a jumpshot and height I think he'd have trouble with today's bigger more skilled guards

yeah obviously but both offer something different

lakers fans are mentally ill

Laker Nation on twitter is really acting like the KGB and releasing people's addresses, getting businesses to ban Clipper players and management, etc.

The coffee thing is the most public one, but I'm hearing businesses turning away customers who wear Clipper paraphanelia.

you know paul george gets injured every year? i'm thinking butler was the first choice

If Frank Ntilikina got the same foul calls Wade did he'd be x6 All NBA

he was also a turbo autist who would micro manage his minutes to avoid injury. This led to become one of the best iron man guards in league history so he could pad his regular season stats. Him and Malone regularly choked in the playoffs regardless. No way would Stockton be willing to guard a Kyrie, Westbrook type all game, let alone switch onto a derozan/harden.

he'd be dion waiters

AYYY
IMA FINNA BORROW MY NIGGA UPGRADES TYMEMACHEEN AND KILL DAT CORNBALL NIGGA KAWHIS FATHER IN DA PASSED

JUST WATCH
HEADIN OUT NOW FAAM

CHECK OLD NEWS C HOW DAT DO

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1562561335569.jpg (1100x1100, 219K)

okay I gotta DVR the jump now. Baby got back

Attached: hibachi.jpg (226x326, 28K)

>katie noass

In today's game he'd be Markelle Fultz

it was over when the LELkers signed Boogie Cousins, pro clubhouse cancer.

They will never win anything now.

Stop Jumping Youngblood. i'm gonna pumpfake why did you jump?

I don't think this is Nicholls, just some rando milf

What's this body type called?

I just wish my pure post scorer didn't get so many turnovers in the paint

He would be like Russell Westbrook. Just better.

Also for the faggots saying he'd be Dion Waiters, like I've previously stated. Where's your 3 rings, hoe?

Attached: 105446d6bc0696f25c4e74639e75bfd7.jpg (457x622, 51K)

*crack* *sip*

Is it disingenuous to consider the summer league as a bunch of nobodies chucking?

bufferillo

if blake griffin came into the league today as a rookie with no 3pt shot, would he have even made it out the d-league to become the player he is now?

Chad

Yeah but not as a PF at all, guy would be a center.

1) Clippers
2) Lakers
3) 76ers
4) Bucks
5) Warriors
6) Rockets
7) Nuggets
8) Jazz
9) Blazers
10) Celtics

Attached: 1470287367460.jpg (262x192, 11K)

>big butte

nice.

who would wilt chamberlain be if he came into the league today?

Straight up bullshit delusions from a butthurt faggot

In the tradition of Clint Capela

Tacko Fall

spot on. Every team is looking for someone that can shoot the mem3, so everyone is chucking right now to see if they can get an offer.

WE

A less skilled Lucas Nogueria or out of the league

Goddamn, that
That's a pawg right there

Kobe Bryant would be Kevin Knox in today's era

Go on twitter and convince Laker nation then

javale mcgee

JJ Barea didn't get the Mavericks attention at Summer League because of his defense. Memechuck and prayer you're extremely efficient and lucky

andre drummond

These downplaying comparison posts are fucking hilarious

Pls resbond

A shorter Shabazz Muhammad, Kevin Knox has length and a league average 3pt shot at least.

Would you and the answer is yes

Attached: raa.jpg (406x452, 31K)

Bronny here yeah I'm pretty good

Why do my beer league hockey teammates always say "Kobe" before throwing a tape ball in the trash?

My rockshits are winning it all

you aren't winning shit without a good sf

Lonzo Ball at 21 is more athletic, a better defender and shooter than Magic Johnson ever was.

Jason Kidd would be Michael Carter-Williams in today's era

Mexico

That's disrespectful

Does LA need another team?

Vince Carter would be Vince Carter in today's league

>centers
>2019

GOOGOO KAZOOO

Attached: 1562541779578.jpg (429x600, 152K)

kawhi would lock up jordan in his prime

Whenever lonzo ball shoots higher than 50% from the line and averages 20 ppg

Kawhi Leonard

Where would you rank warrior fans in terms of a white fanbase?

you need a big nigger blocking/altering shots at the rim and grabbing boards

>3PM 3PA 3PT%
>0.4 1.2 .303
who keeps pretending old school nba players could dominate today?

60%

Racism outside of Yea Forums is unacceptable.

Miami

Home....

Also c'mon fellas, you're telling me with a straight face that you wouldn't make yourself a nice cider out of Rachel Nichols' game worn panties? Be real.

Attached: D-_EDleU8AAuYCr.jpg (1800x1800, 404K)

Dirk Nowitzki would be Dragan Bender in today's era

Raptor

>Jokic
>Plumlee
>Bol Bol

Unironically Kawhi is better than Jordan ever was, he had to score against elite zone defenses with guys like Draymond Green, Giannis, and Gobert quarterbacking them. Jordan just had to take Byron Russell (an overseas player today especially at that age) off the dribble which was easy since he could push off unlike other players then meet Greg Ostertag at the rim.

nigger

Embiid AD or Jokic

Charles Barkley would be Jared Dudley in today's era

locally? 20% white sillicon valley
25% chink, 55% black.

Globally? 80% white.

How does DLo even fit the warriors? Nick Wright said it was the worst move of the offseason

Andre Drummond is actually tall

I love Rachel

NBA is souless. European and NCAA ball is where it's at.

Bill Russell would be Thomas Robinson today.

I want to kill myself everytime I get sucked into watching march madness. Synthetic "fans" shitty basketball, and everyone jerking off over shitty celebrity coaches.

By being good

Scottie Pippen would be Solomon Hill in today's era.

Tim Duncan would be Ivaka Zubac

While I do think there are some forces at work in urging teams in the NBA to go in a certain direction for drama, the idea that it’s completely scripted is silly. There’s simply no way you could get the players to go along with the script without somebody revealing the conspiracy.

Yeah it's brutal when the NBAers flock to college during March Madness

*Jahlil Okafor

college basketball is legit terrible and the only reason to watch it at all is for the randomness of march madness

oh sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=VbyN9umU7K4

Attached: odom.jpg (728x536, 46K)

It's not "terrible" Sure it's not the highest quality but it's much more authentic and fun.

Hachimura fucking sucks bros what is going on

He needs to unlock the sharingan

this post is dumb in so many ways, who gives a shit about muh ballislife dunks? are you forgetting how useful gasol was in the playoffs? even westmeme who gets a ton of rebounds relies on adumbs boxing out so you can't really use his 14 reb game as an argument either. if 7 footers weren't essential in the nba they would have died out and every single team would be using the small ball meme

I'll watch a regular season tnt nba game over an NCAA game 9 times out of 10.

DLo isn’t that good though

user I...
youtube.com/watch?v=H2nDXSIoBWA

Y'all gonna post more asses or what?

posting muh ballislife dunk snippets in a 48 minute game is useless

I seriously cannot think of a more cancerous duo than Westbrook and Butler. Why the fuck would Miami want that?

He's Ex Laker, of course he's good

I wish Zach Lowe would come on the Jump more often. It's insufferable with these random roleplayers like scottie pippen

Attached: d04c35d7dd74c73adddaa711fef5f488-imagejpeg.jpg.394b30079fdb41e48ffad68a389e665b.jpg (522x1100, 49K)

Most laker fans didn’t want him back

this is why americans are obese, because we don't fucking shame fat people enough

Danny Green is better

Thats straight up bullshit, he would be on the team at this moment if Kawhi hadnt made them his bitch

Sell tickets. Plus Pat Riley is respected by both guys. They might be competitive in the east.

Couple these hyped rookies have been looking like trash and out of shape in the summer league of all places. And the guys that have looked good have been Herro, white guy from Knicks and the white guy on the Kings.

Attached: D-lDDtLWwAcg17W.jpg (1365x2048, 392K)

This Wash game is boring a fuck... when is /ourguy/ Tacko going to play?

Attached: 54455445.jpg (747x781, 126K)

nah she has her insecurities. she crops her body out of all of her instagram pics. it's because all of our food is fattening. there's fast food 5 minutes of every home and it's become ingrained into our culture to like fast food.

Those guys have to work hard for what they have, no guarantees. The black guys just get by on athleticism

Why does Siakam know french when he never lived in France?

hachimura almost ended his career over a summer league block
twitter.com/TheRenderNBA/status/1147696404002988033

we not playing boomer ball anymore

Attached: 1562141723112.jpg (500x400, 51K)

he's a big guy

I know french and I never lived in France

rebounds are one of the 5 most important parts of the game in any era

Did you know the vast majority of French speakers live in Africa now?

>rebounding
>2020
yeah alright old man

Attached: 1562205462827.jpg (401x367, 29K)

>

Attached: 1550818795441.png (1680x1050, 2.14M)

I fucking hate zoomers, no i'm not buying you any basketball tickets.

Kabengele on the Clippers is looking pretty decent, hopefully he can get some minutes in as a center. For a big man hes pretty nimble. He is Dikembe Mutuombos nephew afterall.

Europe is the future of basketball.

Attached: JUST.jpg (690x920, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7AtciQPrPnA

bird was so well-suited for today's NBA

For Zion

Attached: SFSF.jpg (1024x683, 80K)

>ruptured his achilles in his home
I want to know the real reason

Larry Bird would be Sam Dekker in todays game

just woke up from a 3 week coma. did lakers get kawhi?

Why are there still a lot of fans of the Nets in New Jersey? They relocated to Brooklyn like the Thunder did from Seattle.

players are more skilled than they were 20 years ago. They can just jump over centers now. Also lighter players can jump higher so they will get more rebounds

Youth travel programs are killing the sport of basketball. Expect lower class kids being able priced out of meaningful basketball and a professional/college future.

Westbrook-Butler would win ___ championships together

Did the Laptors?

Welcome to the LakeShow

Attached: Jared-Dudley.jpg (770x433, 44K)

Hachimura Pump-fakes too much. he was all alone there...

Attached: 1517933128077.jpg (2622x3333, 2.02M)

The legendary Negapeat

Raptors make finals from 6 seed and get swept by Golden State

You think this is new? The majority of professional athletes already come from upper middle class+ backgrounds.

anyone else played AAU? remember all the 350 lb. coaches screaming at you to hustle harder?

WE

Attached: A5A2BF1C-1062-4EB2-A717-1B4901EDF324.jpg (427x562, 45K)

(You)

Would a Lakers-Heat final be broadcast fully in Spanish?

STAY

Attached: 222525.jpg (553x960, 49K)

I've literally never touched a basketball in my life

No but it's gotten a lot worse than when I was a kid.

No I didn't do that travel bullshit. I played with friends and for my school.

Reminder wilt would be listed as 7'3 weighing 310 pounds

Attached: C6l3q2lV0AAEkwI.jpg (548x900, 122K)

LETTING

Good lower class kids smell bad

In Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Canadian, and In Korean

we gettin kawhi

Fuck off back to your rich hockey furpuck

Kiss the ring. Unlike your irrelevant franchise we are champions.

Heat fans don't speak Spanish?

One and done like a fucking whore lmao

I miss him so much bros.....

Attached: 1562563103716.png (480x684, 1.27M)

>only one
Honestly if the clippers have more than the raptors than leafs can't post anymore

they're still making the playoffs next year so it's whatever, my guy

kiss the ring bitch

>here's your trophy bro

Attached: NBA-Trophy.jpg (369x570, 88K)

Kiss my Rings. Look how I put Rings

you still a ringlet though

Attached: 1445908841357.gif (285x200, 938K)

Jordan stans coming up with the same bullshit arguments

Attached: ap9504280133_custom-9c00ae3f7c400268d748245ee50e156276306fd8-s800-c15.jpg (800x1594, 45K)

Brazil

Would muggsy even rated today? I know IT isn't anymore

Wilt would still be a superstar. It’s everyone else in the league at that time that wouldn’t stand a chance in today’s league.

Wilt was the first genuine supernatural talent to pick up a basketball. superstar 1.0. which is why he could toy with the league and they had to invent new rules just to stop him from breaking the fragile game.

Had he grown up today, he still would have been great. He’d have just harnessed and crafted his god given talent in to becoming a properly competitive star in the modern league instead of waging a war against archaic rules of a circus of a sport where he didn’t even need to try to completely outclass everybody.

crazy how simple facts make this board seethe

Shoot you fucking midget

be*

Is Miami that cool to visit/live? I've never been

>shoots
>kawhi snatches it out of the air and goes coast to coast

My last time watching kawhi in a raptors jersey was on a shitty stream alone in my room that barely worked till the fourth. Gonna miss this kino.

Muggsy wouldn't even be a D1 player today

Earl Boykins wouldn't have even made it past junior varsity

ok then who plays basketball at all?

>No I didn't do that travel bullshit. I played with friends and for my school.
well obv that's universal, and who likes to drive far? but i do it all... pick-up with the 50-year-old mexicans, friends from grade school, summer camps, traditional school season, church league, AAU, 1v5 @ the elementary school court. year-round-sport my user... year-round-sport

Attached: 52705-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 30K)

he'll be back

Attached: 53474e80531cba1834a3eb37007a1e78.jpg (1417x754, 179K)

If IT could get in the fucking hoop he might still be a starting PG on a poor team. Surely you cant average 28ppg over a season purely as a fluke.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksU_bZIYQVI

Muggsy is the greatest PG of all time, pleb

There's 0 reasons to watch NCAA over NBA unless you know someone on the team, are physically at the game, or it's March. A conference tourney game might also be permissible, but depends on the matchup.

Attached: bedazzled.jpg (1000x666, 67K)

WEGOOO AAAKHIIWWWWEEE

Attached: 1562273392771.png (442x320, 89K)

>7 foot nigger playing against white guys that come up to his chest

How did he hit all of those lay ups?

What is he up to nowadays ?

Attached: 1562212195486.png (293x396, 247K)

Spurs would have been 2017 champs if that dirty slav from GSW didn't injure him.

Hopefully hall of fame. Someone else needs to coach already.

He could barely win in an 8 team league with like 4 good players in it, and he couldn't win the '69 chip with 3 of those 4. How could Russell have made him his bitch if he was as good as you cucks say?

HESTOYYYYYYY

raptiebros we did it! nobody saw him get on that mlse plane, and we wouldn't pay for him to cuck us, hestay!

Kawhi's the type of nigga to stay in canada and still play for the clippers

raptiebros kawhi smiled when he dunked! hestay!

WHY DIDNT HE PICK US BROS???? WE HAVE OLD MAN LEBRON AND THE BROKEN BONES OF ANTHONY DAVIS!!!!! WE ARE THE PURPLE AND GOLD!!!! FREE AGENT DESTINATION!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1449810742992.png (789x805, 414K)

how come san antonio got a thank you letter and we don't, canada? does kawhi really see us as nothing but a pit stop to la?

How would a Jordan Kawhi 1v1 look like?

you don't take a 6-hour fight just to leave, he STAY!

Jordan would be RJ Barrett in today's game

Lakers fans back on damage control, I see.

yeah but kawhi would be brandon ingram if he had to play today

>avg height at the time was 6'6

Kawhi would be Kawhi. Stop this

Laker fans, how is Brandon Ingram’s BBIQ now?

W'G'GOO KAKA

Attached: 1509726323123.gif (499x499, 60K)

we dont need no bitch ass kawhi, this laker team will win 60 and see kawhi baby in the conference finals show em who's the real kings of la
guess what...that's 7 laker home games in that series lmao

he tore his quad when playing against the bucks. He's trash now

w-we won the * anyway! cope /nba/

Attached: MUHRAPTIES.jpg (1099x1024, 365K)

Lakelels and Laptors are both cuck franchises right now lmao

>Lelkers
>Laptors
>Larriors
So many L's bros

Whoever wins, we also win.

Attached: Rivers.png (300x273, 125K)

Russell Westbrook always reminded me of a young more modern version of Dwayne Wade with a attitude.

Funny how it appears to be coming full circle now if The Heat trade for him.

Attached: n5Wg8Y.gif (360x270, 1.25M)

>LA "banter"

Attached: 1367184024354.png (361x691, 268K)

>LALs desperately hating on based raptorbros
get a life you cucks. no way you're gonna cope your way out of the past month of shitposting

Attached: 1366117851249.jpg (500x502, 188K)

>Heat fans trying to talk themselves into westbrook and jimbo actually co-existing

Attached: it's gonna be great.gif (300x241, 1.87M)

we gon get kawhi

Attached: 1519009451646.png (866x900, 94K)

The Lakers won the offseason. You cretins aren't sophisticated enough to understand.

>lakers won the offseason
how many times has this been said?

mmmyes yes we DID win the offseason didn't we? based lakerbro... everything went just as planned.
>Dudley
>Green
who can stop us? silly kawhi.... we never wanted him at all.

Attached: 1517198844578.png (640x400, 32K)

If you’re a business owner in LA, would you ban Kawhi and Paul George from your businesses?

Name a better bullyball squad than LeBron, AD, and Cousins

>The Lakers won the offseason. You cretins aren't sophisticated enough to understand.

Attached: c31.jpg (621x502, 47K)

kawhi and paul george are pariahs in this city
clippers are #2 and have no fans, lakers rule this city #1 franchise in the entire city any sport, fuck kawhi LA hates him

Dwyane Wade would be Elfrid Payton in today's era

Too many

No that would be bad for business. Then again being in LA is already a bad business move having to serve to mutts and Ngs

I spoke to members of the LAPD

They said they will turn a blind eye if anything happens to them in the city of LA

>The Lakers won the offseason.

Attached: 1551685028467.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Anything that gets you in the news is worth doing in a market as saturated as LA. Maybe some retarded Laker fans will give that coffee place a shot now.

The LAPD told me if their family members go missing they'll pretend to look for a week

>The Lakers won the offseason.

Attached: 1500412469470.png (363x475, 96K)

>The Lakers won the offseason. You cretins aren't sophisticated enough to understand.

Attached: 1511397692158.png (967x954, 676K)

>losing out on like 5 clippers fans
>those same 5 fans will advertise for me due to their butthurt and constantly posting news stories
>gaining the support of millions of fans across lakey nation

yes

Staples Center is the Lakers arena and the Clippers are squatters. Nobody in LA cares about them even when they were good and the Lakers were ass. The Lakers still got all the attention and ratings even when Ryan Kelly and Robert Sacre were starters and Clippers had Blake/CP3. Lakers will rule this city and beat them asses in the playoffs.

I work for CARE ambulance. My manager has already put a DNR on everyone who plays and works for the Clippers

Good luck. Hope they don’t get into a car accident. Orders are orders

Attached: 1518329783668.jpg (337x372, 23K)

standard procedure when a black guy goes missing

Cousins got bullied bye every in the Playoffs, did you have your fucking eyes closed or something?

how did they not win the offseason? they got more depth than anybody now plus 2 superstars

Imagine thinking Paul George is clutch enough to win you a championship lmao

>get pissed on in your face from 50 ft away
>t-that was a bad shot!!

Nice "defense" you got there kek

You're retarded, Cousins is strong as shit

Attached: .jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

Prime CP3 + Blake + DJ > Injured Kawhi and Paul George

they're lob city all over again

>hey got more depth than anybody
pure delusion. The Jazz are going to murder them if they come up againstw htem in the playoffs, especially if either lebron or AD aren't 100%

Simmons has no will whatsoever to play. Just trade him for Russ and watch him and Embiid winning it all like Kobe and Shaq of the current era, while the Thunders take the bait on a young promising (and faggot) player

Who says no?

He looked like a total pussy in the finals

They kept neutering him with phantom fouls

kawhi literally just won a title with kyle "half of the trash bros" Lowry. PG will be fine

Attached: 1557119646684.png (852x858, 693K)

he nearly beat #2 if not for his entire supporting cast besides curry getting injured.

He couldnt shoot the ball to save his life and made idiotic mistakes

>Lakers won the offseason
>Every year give up on someone who becomes a star somewhere else

Oof

Attached: image (3).jpg (900x600, 84K)

>nobody on the Jazz can guard James
>implying gogurt will be able to guard AD
Throw in cousins down low and it's over for the mormons

and pascal siakam, fred van vleet, marc gasol, and surge ibaka.

but keep perpetuating the myth that kawhi did it all by himself and wasn't on a superteam

Who is the gas station sushi of the NBA

>Kawhi Leonard won a title*
A fully healthy GS would have swept them like they did the blazers

lakers will be a top 3 seed
stay jelly
we back

yeah bro. The siakam led raptors will surely do something this season and not get the shit kicked out of them while struggling to be a 7th seed

Lelkers thinking about Kawhi.

Attached: danite.jpg (288x175, 9K)

I never had a problem with Westbrook. He's a great player. We found out that KD was a snake. And we found out PG was a snake. Butler is a real one my man. And he's here to stay, he ain't going nowhere. And Westbrook is too.

Attached: D--8HLzW4AA_VyW.jpg (622x622, 68K)

Assuming Cousins bounces back & does better than he was able to last season, how the FUCK do you stop this frontcourt with James playing point?

Attached: IMG_20190707_144236.jpg (2048x2048, 726K)

Rafael how are you posting without a head?

lakers are looking scary

>would have

Attached: heh.jpg (600x760, 59K)

Which Mexican City is the most dangerous for Americans to visit?

fact: 2018 raptors were a mega superteam

I love it when people underrate Siakam

They're refusing service to Kawhi Leonard and Paul George, most likely as a joke assuming that those two will probably never step into their random small chain LA coffee shops anyway. Clipper autists are going around giving poor reviews in an attempt to damage their business.

>were
most superteams last more than one season

Lmao nah man. It's also NBA bribing ESPN to create this agenda of which teams will win the Championship, what with them saying Warriors have no chance of winning it all now.

I'm not trying to suggesting that the Heat are better without russ, only that given the two players' egos in question it's got a high rate of failure.

Personally, I hope it happens- either they're the exact type of asshole the other's been looking for their entire career or it'll blow up spectacularly. Entertaining regardless.

Attached: it's time.jpg (380x368, 25K)

MEGA
>MEGA
SUPER
>SUPER
TEAM
>TEAM

Attached: D9SOS5bXsAIYOXg.jpg large.jpg (2048x1366, 1.03M)

all they're doing is bringing more attention to the situation

Americans are pretty much safe wherever they go. But if I have to choose one I would say State of Mexico and especially Ecatepec.

Guys he is about to play!!

Attached: Big Taco.jpg (360x960, 50K)

Here's a shitty rankings post now reply to it:
West:
1. Clippers
2. Nuggets
3. Jazz
4. Rockets
5. Blazers
6. Spurs
7. Lakers
8. Warriors

East:
1. Bucks
2. 76ers
3. Nets
4. Pacers
5. Raptors
6. Celtics
7. Heat
8. Pistons

no

@94101162
Yiu really are right about it being shitty... not giving you a (You)

Lemme guess. You're not white.

washingtonpost.com/world/2018/08/23/eight-bodies-two-dismembered-found-streets-cancun-mexican-officials-say/?utm_term=.e15d7f9d0e6e

the spic gang killed the niggers though

Thanks for the (You)

People really saying my Rapties are anything less than a 3 seed?

Lakers gonna dominate this yr. Boogie has something to prove. AD playing for a contract extension. Kuz is already hungry. LeGod playing for legacy. And people understating the Quinn Cook and Danny Green pickups. The Clippers are a just the latest meme team.

Attached: D-zxv2PWsAIaeUk.jpg large.jpg (2048x1634, 491K)

People really saying my Warrioriers are anything less than a 3 seed?

Becky Hammon coaching the summer league huh

Brilliant coach too, can't wait to see his plays

People really saying my Knicks are anything less than a 5 seed?

man that looks a lot worse visually than it did on paper

The coach is an unproven empty suit. LeGod makes all the court decisions.

Damn this Raptors G league team is ass. Not a single good prospect.

>gut an entire young core and years of development for westbrook

not thanks, presti. unless you're prepared to take dragic and waiters

Is that why the lakers defense was laughably bad last season?

Oh, even better

If she weren't famous then I wouldn't find her attractive.

my rapties CURRENTLY are a ultra super mega team.

Why isn’t Steph curry considered an albatross contract?

Because he's winning FMVP this year

Defense is overrated. The game is won by scoring more points than the opponent.

Where the fuck are my Magic

check'd

But you also have to keep them from scoring more than you. That's why the lakers lost alot of games

>Being such a consumer that you'd be willing to commit crimes in the name of some millionaires who will never even know your name

Oof

I don't know where are they?

LeGod's coaching just wasn't working that time

Lmao but really

He has less accolades than CP3, Westbrook and Wall

I’d argue Curry is the worst out of all of them because he caused KD to leave ending the dynasty

Has there ever been a more repulsively marketed, plastic, and soulless team than the 2019-2020 Clippers? For that matter, has there ever been a second most [all the adjectives I previously mentioned] team than the 2019-2020 Brooklyn Nets?

>Oh wow yes Abraham Silverberg, I love these new flashy hip and happening teams with duo mercenary superstars in the two largest US markets. Please let me jump right on the bandwagon to suck these delicious cocks.

Attached: A520FC18-2ACD-4AFB-A3DB-550A0A6A12B9.jpg (306x323, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-lXKAnSEds8
>Lebron trying to keep up with the Clippers, Jazz, Warriors, Blazers, Pelicans, Wolves, Rockets, Kings, Nuggets when AD needs a rest day and the Lakers are the 9-10 seed.

Attached: ledead.jpg (598x329, 33K)

Don't think so, actually

Someone feed Steve. Ayesha's cooking is making him shitpost very poorly

Average American woman

I am going to clap so hard when kawhi goes out this season. and dont be mistaken, these dubs confirm it

why don't i feel like working out today

Found the Lakers fan. Laugh at him.

Attached: ahahhahafaggot.jpg (800x600, 264K)

Baiting by saying untrue things or just retarded, who knows.

Kawhi would be an even bigger bitch if he went to the Lakers to form a superteam than he is now by literally tampering and holding up two franchises under the guise of being "torn".

these dubs confirm it

Attached: 68486684.png (1400x1227, 3.8M)

>having less FMVPs than tony parker
will curry ever know what it feels like to carry your team in the finals?

carrying is overrated

step 1. want to go to boyhood team Clippers
step 2. want to go home
step 3. go to Lakers if Steve Microsoft won't get you PG13
step 4. wait and threaten to make Super Duper team unless Steve trades some of the farm for PG13
Step 5. Go to Clippers when Steve makes the trade

"""""tampering"""""

Not for the GOAT of basketball...... Kawhi Jordan James the Fifth

Faggot. He gave you everything he had, and your favorite team won it's only championship because of it. Toronto fans are the worst fans in the world. Ungrateful fuckers. You wonder why nobody wants to play in Toronto? It's because of faggots like YOU.

i like the jazz now too conley is good

conley can't even get out of bed without getting injured

>Monta Ellis trying to make a comeback

forgot about that guy

That bitch Kawhi tried to phone it in last season and take advantage of the Raptors generosity by sitting out over 20 games.

Masai just said fuck it and went all in at the trade deadline and got Marc Gasol to win the chip now cuz he knew Kawhi is a bitch who won't stay.

Masai is a genius desu

They should easily be the 6th seed in this eastern conference.

none of them carried shit to a title

So how is marc gasol?

nuggets just traded for jerami grant, are they elite now?

Seriously tho I'm he helped us win but I'm not looking forward to a full season of watching Gasol jack 3s.

broussard was right about westbrook to the pistons a good look

they have a good system but it all depends on how murray, jokic and harris develop over the years

Duncan is better than all of them

Not a Lakers fan. But I would sooner root for a grassroots sort of villainous cancer like the lakeshits than the disingenuous manufactured cancer of actual bad guys pretending to be good guys like the Clippers.

found the spurdora

old and busted

>Lakers
>grass roots
Uhhh...

nah i only like duncan

Unironically based

>these dubs confirm it

lemme show u how its done

MY RAPTIES GOT RHJ TO REPLACE KAFRAUD

who?

The younger kawhi

Attached: 1537107424049.gif (400x190, 1.28M)

but who?

my raptor is ready for another 25 years of irrelevancy and being a treadmill team.

skreeoli

Attached: 1517978164775.jpg (1536x2048, 303K)

Watch you hop on the Nets wagon next season and not know any of the ogs

Nah i'm good.

Imagine how he feels knowing that all the Warriors needed to do was drop him to make the Finals 5 years in a row.

these dubs confirm it

Hayward tuning his game and his dummy thicc booty to be a stretch four that would make plays for Brown/Tatum/Kemba moving off ball would be what's best for him.

Attached: D1CNKilU4AEsS4H.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1638, 690K)

Guys TackoKINO is about to start!

That isn’t true whatsoever though. What they needed to do was draft Klay and Draymond, sign Iggy and KD, and hire Steve Kerr, all of which happened after Monta was gone.

>h-h-h-he gave you everything he had!

*sits 25 games during the regular season*