"winning the women's world cup is the same as winning the men's world cup! Take us seriously!"

>"winning the women's world cup is the same as winning the men's world cup! Take us seriously!"

Attached: _20190708_165306.jpg (675x827, 95K)

CHI

Funniest thing was watching retarded American athletes congratulate the women on such a big accomplishment, as if beating Spain, France, and England in women’s is in the same universe as beating their male counterparts

On the same level? No. Better than not even qualifying for the men's World Cup? Yes. Better than not even winning the men's regional tournament? Yes.

Literally no one besides blue checkmarks says this

based

Soccer is a women’s sport in our country.

Attached: 9FC33910-11EC-46E5-BAAF-8097736A5300.jpg (400x482, 26K)

it's funny how this line of thought can lead to erasing every single feminine world record in any sport as all of them are inferior to their male counterparts

I feel your pain,our media is shilling women football just as hard.
They even bully players in interviews about:"Do you watch womans soccer?Y-yes of of course I do.I support our girls hehe''
The best part is they don't broadcast the champions league in free Tv anymore.Nore did they broadcast much of the U21 mens worldcup,which actually had quality games(and was played at the same time).

It is always such forced bullshit,because they are so comedical bad compared to the men.People would show general interest if they were just as good as men but they aren't.
It is even worse with things like the WNBA."Why don't you want to see female 7foot lanklets that can't even dunk?Instead of absurd genetic freaks that perform absurd dunks,cross overs with insane speed and skills?''

the team they play for told them to do that, it's in every contract, unless you're a high profile player you have to be the team's spokesperson whenever they need you.

I realized Americans (even sjws) don't really give a shit about women's football. They just care about winning so when the women's team won, it makes them feel good.

Do you think they would push it if the women's team choked? Better yet if the men's team won yesterday against MEXICO you probably won't be hearing of the women's team.

Imagine being incompetent at both like Mexshitco lol

>They just care about winning so when the women's team won, it makes them feel good.
bruh but literally everybody likes winning.

Abolish women's sports

We're just lightyears ahead of everyone else so we had to invent 3 new sports to put our real athletes into

i don't care that the women won, i wouldn't care just as much if the men won

Attached: 25b.png (425x418, 78K)

Damn I was hoping that it was just American media, but I guess that was wishful thinking. At least people are fed up with it

fatty

top lel

I'm glad women football it's irrelevant as fuck here.

Attached: 1366846999600.jpg (251x251, 9K)

I don't mind women's football but the whole "EQUAL PAY" shtick is wearing thin.

Men's football took decades to get to where it is now with its absurd salaries, yet women want to leech off it and earn as much as the men's.

They are free to form their own federation and try to make women's football a thing without support from FIFA. I can bet it'll collapse within 3 years.

watching the women's world cup was so painful

I only played up to college men's soccer but I still wanted to scream at my TV with the mistakes they made, even in the fucking final. Also remember when one of the women went down with an injury and then she didn't want to go off the pitch to sub back on, LMFAO. Like she didn't know the rules and she's in the fucking world cup final.

And then when they sub off the would go off to the closest sideline instead of heading straight off to the bench - that was kind of QT but still hilariously naive. It was weird, literally it was like watching a U-15 Final, but it was uncanny because Americans that knew fuck-all about sports and even less about soccer were acting like it was some insane accomplishment.

Truly a bizarre fucking event. I'm glad it's only once every 4 years.

Attached: u wot m8.png (420x420, 12K)

oh and to add to that "EQUAL PAY" point, why the FUCK should you get equal pay when your sport is

1) objectively lower quality (the U-15 Dallas boys team won etc. etc.), and
2) your sport brings in EXTREMELY less money than the men's equivalent?

what is the rational thought process behind this? It's literally only because the USA has women's sports infrastructure in place, therefore casual retards that watch the sport once every 4 years think they have a valid point. Fucking infuriating.

Attached: pepe giggle.jpg (512x564, 41K)

>women's footie
Kek

I saw videos where they highlighted things like "in 2014, the USMNT got knocked out early and made more than the USWNT who won the final"

I can tell they don't know a thing because the US making it to the 2nd round is actually pretty commendable since they finished ahead of a Cristiano Ronaldo led Portugal and only lost to Belgium in extra time.

England in contrast in 2014 finished bottom of the group.

Nice flag

Seething self hating cuck

>THE US WOMEN'S TEAM IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE MEN'S TEAM
Gee, I wonder why... (pic related)

Attached: us-women-soccer-participation-2006.png (2322x1226, 1.29M)

wow canada has a lower population than the united states? what an amazing piece of statistics you pulled up there you retarded faggot

I really wonder how different this board be if people like you could get laid like once a year. This place looks more and more like /pol/ every day, all of their incels are crossposters.

i enjoyed watching the women's world cup. why do you retards get so worked up about shit like this? jesus.

based proxy

This. I really hate what Yea Forums is turning into desu

>i enjoyed watching the women's world cup
then you shouldn't be calling anybody a retard

You don't have to play dumb.

>soiboy mad at dykegrass being exposed
Unironically have sex and stop worshipping dykes

>get laid like once a year
imagine being this pathetic

++++

fucking pathetic

behead those who introduced stars'n'striped pipo to sawker and built the wall around the "Land of the 'free'" please, thank you

or maybe your idiot ass can look at
>US women soccer enrollment: 1.5m
>rest of the world: 1.5m
I wonder why the US is better than every other female soccer nation.

I had sex two days ago, but I still don't like how the media desperately tries to push women's football and this whole illogical "equal pay" bullshit

But yeah, some folks on here also take it way too seriously

Living in a country where girls don’t even compete in the qualifiers of this lesbian world cup is very comfy

LOL

Attached: 8nEUEu3.png (908x935, 58K)

Get over it sweaty :)

brush teeth

>soiboi gets straight off the bus from resetera on any Yea Forums board
>I hate how this place is turning into /pol/ (a Yea Forums board) YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS INCEL HAVE SEX I HATE YOU BUT YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS
Hope you take your own advice and get laid by by getting raped by a pack of feral niggers.

WEW LAD

Attached: 1553804097148.png (749x604, 665K)

this
such joyless lives these faggots live, what a fucking pathetic existence, eternally seething at shit that doesn't affect them at all, raging at a society that doesn't owe them shit

>the final message
This is too fucking much for me just nuke this gay earth

Attached: big grin.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

It literally is though.

Lose wars

>Nore did they broadcast much of the U21 mens worldcup
every Germany match was broadcasted by the ÖR and the others were broadcasted by Sport1, stop talking shit

>pretend to not care
>make 30 threads a day about it
yikes to incels

I didn't even knew there was women championship before I started Yea Forums today.

>mens' world cup

literally doesn't exist.

if any individual woman was good enough to play for the actual US team, she would be on it.

there's the US team, and the disabled team (womens' team).

stop having butt sex

You live there or on vacation? Don't sink

Have sex,lose weight, dilate, get pregnant etc

Newsflash! Nobody in the Netherlands gives a flying fuck about women football. I didn't even knew it was a thing until Trump sperged out.
cope.

You dont understand the market and ratings. In US television, women national team drew higher ratings because >we are actually good while nobody watched the men job to Mexico and losing to Guyana and Venezuela.

Their demand for equal pay is fair within the US TV market, but nowhere else.

> broadcasted by the ÖR and the others were broadcasted by Sport1
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why didn't I know this,me and my friend would only zapp to ZDF.

Attached: 1548879773035.jpg (580x548, 58K)

based retards

When did Yea Forums turn into Yea Forums? This is Captain Marvel all over again.

pro tip, getting laid doesn't make you start respecting females lmao