He's still the GOAT

He's still the GOAT

Attached: C4CD131B-E456-426F-A49F-62B5429694A1.jpg (980x602, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvqpD0SW2PA
youtube.com/watch?v=HKPqxUPR-mw
youtube.com/watch?v=EJM_oDSCYuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyone knows this

guys i gotta poo poo but mommy is airdrying her hair

Yes he is, and there's nothing Yea Forums can do about it

Not even the best player out of Rosario

yup, you don't actually need to show up when it matters to be GOAT

No need to win a title for your NT when you are the greatest of all time

AMIRITE

if it wasnt for the HGH messi would be living his life in Rosario getting shot out of a cannon as a circus attraction

>Messi has 15 assists in elimination games for Argentina

imagine all the non-assists because those forwards are shit. He is underrated.

I genuinely think he'd be that one twitchy autistic dude that can be seen at your uni's library painfully hunched over a keyboard while spastically rocking back and forth and giggling audibly at the screen every so often.

... What

/ourguy/

>use VAR every game when a butterfly blows on the ball
>suddenly Brazil vs Argentina
>don't VAR at all so Brazil can win

by now pretty sure there is an agenda against messi

Have you ever seen a true /g/-tier autist in their purest form in person? If you haven't then you should tour the campus of any engineering university in North America.

Attached: messoy.jpg (824x787, 66K)

Same can be applied to Tsunaldo,tho.Portugal had a horrible Euro tournament and france choked the final,when Tsu wasn't even playing.
DiMaria,Bale and Ramos literally saved his career so that this board can now post shit like "strong mind" and 5Cls>4Cls,when Madrid constantly cucked in the league.

Have sex

>hunched over a keyboard while spastically rocking back and forth

someone post that Copa America collage showing Messi standing in strange, cerebral palsy-esque postures during training.

Attached: 1512972214042.png (327x316, 211K)

ah yes, the glorious leliga, a truly honorable competition.
youtube.com/watch?v=wvqpD0SW2PA

Attached: catalansandtheirdaddy.png (713x326, 598K)

lose weight

forgive debts

not really.
Argentina should stop crying.

Attached: uefa.jpg (640x734, 100K)

>goal and assist in the sf against wales
How many goals and assists does Messi have in international semi finals?

As opposed to the "champions" league?

Attached: téléchargement (4).jpg (284x177, 7K)

>assist
The absolute state of you

messi is the goat and there's nothing anyone can do about it. no one has his finish, vision, dribble, and playmaking ability all in 1.

yes, we're almost there ahmed. all you need to do now is prove bayern didn't benefit from decisions that game as well, and prove real madrid benefited from decisions in the clasico i posted in such blatant ways. as well as proving that uefalona got less benefits in the CL than Real Madrid, as we are comparing the stars of these 2 teams. naturally, that is going to be impossible for you to do because it simply isn't true.

Hilarious.

?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-214439_Chrome.jpg (1080x873, 213K)

>does nothing of merit all year
GOAT

>goat means greatest of the year

>he can do it in every league lad
>always joined the strongest team in the league in his career
>lost to his main rival 7 out of 9 times
>Ts-tsuuu
I know you love Ronaldo dicks in your ass,you halal madrid customer that you seeth in every thread.You only need Twain and that one Urugay to make your shilling complete.
You simply can't cope with the fact that this midget is better than TSU ever will be and humilated your Team and the plastic customer you are countless times.
Everyone knows the midget is better,it's also funny when that you call others achmed,when TSUNALDO is loved by Arabs and muslims.

Attached: 1540573650087.png (996x868, 798K)

Uefa has nothing to win with that. Imagine if that mess of NT scraps a win. Euro would become a joke. They got no benefits from argentina in

>TSUNALDO is loved by Arabs and muslims
I dont know what it is with arabs and Ronaldo for real

how can you be this autistic? don't you know how stupid you look when you're defending a cheating midget who even has to cheat against celtic and still loses? just watch this you subhuman.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HKPqxUPR-mw

>how can you be this autistic?
>accuses others of being autistic
>is in every thread about the midget similar as twain
My plastic halal friend you are the only autistic person in this thread.How hard did the little midget hurt your consumer heart?

>defending a cheating midget
Tsuuu is a known diver,don't even start this discussion.

Attached: 13q12cfaeawd.jpg (250x214, 12K)

How can you be GOAT if you haven’t won anything with your NT? I’m not even bias, Marta isn’t worth shit either, who cares about “Player of the World” awards?

Attached: A043041C-6913-4328-9F53-87FF606075AA.jpg (678x452, 28K)

Let me be clear, Maradona was ten times the player Messi is

>arguments get btfo so he asks me not to start this discussion
you need to go back

Attached: messigrassy.png (694x521, 315K)

Tsufags are fucking autistic christ

t. zoomer that never saw him play week in week out

What argument?You know that Tsuu is 10 times more of a diver than the autistic midget.Like you bring up one celtic game,when Tsuu has a million iconic moments of him diving.
>youtube.com/watch?v=EJM_oDSCYuc
You can make a literally an hour compilation of Tsuu diving,having tantrums or raging about his teammates.You literally made the worst argument you could make and then /btfo your own argument.
Lmao

stop projecting you autist

I'm not talking about diving you autist, watch the celtic video.

Fuck off you platic halal madric customer I am not watching a 10 minute video.

Attached: 1536843882185.png (616x596, 67K)

don't worry, I'll sum it up for you. it's every uefalona match that was ever played with 3 ignored redcards for uefalona but this time it's against a farmer team and uefalona still loses.

Attached: messy.jpg (430x315, 18K)

No, he's not.
He never win anything with is NT, he doesn't deserve to be called the GOAT.

Ronaldo haven't showed up in the finals for more than half of the 5 CL and 2 international titles he's won

>You can't be the best player of all time if you're not born in one of the handful of countries that are good enough to win international titles
Thank you for your fantastic insight, Hans

t. african

>he had to become the GOAT just to have a chance with some random roastie
SAD!

Attached: chad deep dicked her.jpg (768x575, 103K)

that's the thing, messy was born in one of the handful of countries that are good enough to win international titles, he just missed a sitter in the final after resting all season for the worldcup

I don't think there is anyone who disagrees with this. People just enjoy shitposting or don't like him for being an autistic midget.

>DiMaria,Bale and Ramos literally saved his career

lmao imagine Messoy without Xavi and Iniesta. he'd be Quaresma tier playing in MLS

>He's still the GOAT
>fuck up a 4-1 lead against as roma in the CL
>barely make it through the group stage at the world cup, score 1 (ONE) goal
>don't show up in the cl and blow a 3-0 lead against liverpool
>barely make it out of the group stage of the copa america, scoring 1 (ONE) goal
>b-but he scores nice goals against parttime bakers and farmers in spain!

Attached: 1510511266334.jpg (400x800, 43K)

I am not african, but you dont deny being a zoomer that never saw Maradona play

Attached: 1560188862604.png (535x535, 545K)

yeah, he indeed is the Greatest Obstacle to Argentinian Trophies

Kek based

OBSESSED LMFAO

Brilliant. I'm going to spam this every time somebody says the midget is the greatest

2004 Euro final vs Greece at home: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2006 World cup semifinal vs France: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2008 Euro knockout round vs Germany: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2010 World cup knockout round vs Spain: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2012 Euro semifinal vs Spain: 120 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose.

2014 World cup group stage vs Germany: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal out in the group stage

2016 Euro final vs France: 20 minutes, subbed out due to "injury". Zero goals and assists. Portugal win after 100 minutes against France in their home stadium with an African scoring the winning goal deep into extra time.

2017 Confederations cup semifinal vs Chile: 120 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose

2018 World cup knockout round vs Uruguay: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal lose

2019 Uefa Nations League final vs Netherlands: 90 minutes. Zero goals and assists. Portugal win with Bernardo Silva and Guedes scoring the winning sole goal while Ronaldo is a passenger throughout the game.

>0(ZERO) International Titles

Attached: 85D48656-95AF-4E84-8B2E-7573DADAFD78.png (469x593, 580K)

Are we still having these threads? aren't these made as twain/alfonso/chicano bait?

>4CLs

Attached: 5168F77D-8F2D-40F1-A186-E159013B031D.png (645x729, 62K)

>2006
>2009
>2011
>2015

Attached: 4210.gif (245x245, 1.99M)

Attached: 6BA54A45-AC4E-40D1-854C-E6E4265E855C.jpg (990x557, 109K)

This thread once again proving the white man chooses Messi while the shitskins and gyppos choose ronaldo

Yes

gayness