So whos winning this shit?

So whos winning this shit?

Attached: 9FA40B61-E4BB-4566-ABD1-4253CCA1647D.jpg (912x516, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rp2aLQl7vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Salah

my peanus weeanus of course :-DDD

Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini, Argentine footballer currently playing for Fútbol Club Barcelona

Big dick Van Dijk

Attached: download (9).jpg (299x168, 13K)

van Dijk is the favourite

Allison Becker is the neutral and safe choice

Dark horse Alisson will beat bookie heavy favourites VvD and Messi

Alisson

Me

Frontrunners: Messi, Van Dijk
Dark horses: Alisson, Bernardo
Will probably be top 5 in voting regardless of their season being good or not: Cristiano, Mbappé, Hazard

Messi

Who cares, Modric winning it devalued it completely. In a season where TSU had 15 CL goals including the bike vs Jewwe and also did this: youtube.com/watch?v=4rp2aLQl7vg
probably the strongest national team performance of the last 15 years, there's no way anyone other than Cristiano should have even sniffed the award for best player of the year. And I'm saying all this while back when he won it Modric was my second favorite player.

>Messi
Not since Anfield

Origi, Divock "dick cock" Origi.

1st Van Dijk
2nd TSUUUUUUUUUUU
3rd Messi or Princess Alisson

Alisson, Van Dijk or Bernardo Silva

You

big dick

Tsuuuuuuuu

That pink haired american dyke for winning the "WC" and not going to Trump. What an inspiration she is to all of us.

Attached: alisson.jpg (590x409, 33K)

They are not going to award it to Messi unless he's completely dominant compared to C.Ronaldo over a season because they both have 5.

People don't understand the politics. We'll have a new Ballon d'Or winner this year.

this
a lot of these awards shit isn't always about who is the best, it is about marketing and politics as well. and they sure as fuck doesn't want repeating recipient as well to make things fresh

only smart post ITT

I think Messi and Tsu won't even be in the top 3 again, even if one of them win the CL they will pull another Modric. Kinda dumb as the two could have 6 with CR7 winning last year and Messi this year.

Whoever is most marketable

me

Messi is easily top 2 right now he has 10 goals over everyone in Europe.

Pretty much. They'll both never win it again. FIFA want to maintain their fake """rivalry"""

virgil da don

No one deserves it this year

Cannavaro

should be Messi