Untitled

Attached: 7BD51107-68C9-4EAD-9CBD-08B3967D82B0.jpg (1536x1114, 878K)

LOL@when actually do it and the team somehow ends up magically getting worse.

Unfortunate truth for the folks watching at home.

Greg bought himself another year after this gold cup.
And not only that he may be onto something with the way he wants them to play.

this team should be Tyler Adam's, and guys like Weah, Sargent, and even Yedlin have a large role to play.

I thought they looked OK playing but I think the selections are the big question

The entire U.S. Soccer program is retarded. They don’t understand that the U.S. players struggling to get playing time in Europe and are grinding it out in practice/reserve teams are still playing at a higher level than MLS players. Instead they make Altidore/Bradley/Zardes roster locks since they’re shitting on MLS players every week

despite what the keyboard experts think, Berhalter hasn't made any real controversial moves.
Whether anyone likes it or not Bradley is still the starting center mid until someone else takes the spot from him. (At least till last night, he seemed like he slowed down in the 2nd half)
Same with Jozy.

Also people need to realize that some players performances are based on how good the players around them are.
ex. some of Bradleys bad passes and bad positioning was due to McKennie getting lost once in a while, so style changes make a difference.

Too simple. Some MLS players are fine. Bradley and Altidore have been shit for years. If you’re having a youth movement why are they there? If not, where are the other older guys?

Nice trips, but wrong.
You have to develop younger players. Including those two here says he plans to have them for 2022. Big mistake.

Also
>implying you have to play tactics to suit Bradley
Use different tactics to match personnel.

>Berhalter hasn’t made any controversial moves

We’re literally less than 24 hours from him making a non-injury LB->LB sub in the 80th minute of a game in which he was a goal down. His reasoning was that he wanted to give the team attacking width.

He also played a two man CM pair against a Mexico team that was overloaded the middle of the field. I hope he just choked in the moment because last night was how to fail in coaching 101

listen my young expert, I appreciate your input
but focus on Costa Rica's problem with replacing Bryan Ruiz, Celso, Gamboa and Oviedo, Giancarlo, Duarte, and getting Campbell to play 2 good games in a row.

I understand your very simple point, but its more complex than that.

over all the US is fine. Better than fine. We have the best 8 years we have ever had coming up quick because we have successfully developed youth (thanks mostly to MLS) and we have a deeper pool than ever (thanks mostly to MLS)

The truth is the US is at a great age and the program is better now than ever.

of course it'll get worse. they let the one decent coach go to mexico and chose this bum. there is no plan in place

The US did fine last night and should have scored 3 in the first half.
The 2nd half subs made sense too, trying to regain possession, but it was a bit too late.

It wasn't some fucking blow out, it was a close 1-0 game in a tournament where Mexico was favorites

Not the coaches fault the Mexicans were way faster than them. Get that bald fuck Bradley out and maybe you can start to make progress

They did great for 45 minutes. The second half though, one of the most dominated halves I’ve seen in a long time. If Mexico were at full strength they could’ve have scored 4-5 times. A couple of those players would make their starting 11. That was a very weak Mexican team that absolutely played the U.S. off the field for over half the game.

my man the point is that >you should be aiming higher
even match against MEX doesn't sound too hot unless your ultimate goal is eternal mediocrity like >us

Guys, it isn't that simple.
You can take 11 slow as fuck guys and put them against 11 speedsters, the difference is how well the slow guys can position themselves.
This is like the Spartan shields connecting, if 1 guy is out of position everyone is fucked.

So Bradley is hes surrounded by proper players might be 10x better than if hes around erratic runners who don't know positioning as well.
Why do you think any head coach on planet earth will still have him in their starting 11?

guys, a few main points

1. Martino himself praised Greg saying "the type of football he wants to play takes time"
2. We're under strength with most of our A team not there, including potentially our best player Adams.
3. Pulisic really isn't in good form.
4. over all we have a young team that wills tart to peak in 2 years or so.

Gregggg's brother is soon to be the CEO of US Soccer, he won't be fired

delete this thread and all your stupid posts

This. Its not all gloom and doom, great days ahead.

keep firing coaches and your NT will have little progress

>Use different tactics to match personnel.

but what about our Team Culture that we are building during our construction of spirit and cohesion towards our growing system confidence?

our tactics are fine, we just need someone who can play with more passion than Bradley, he's lost his desire to fight and win.

Attached: 1553064270040m.jpg (1024x731, 126K)

Suck less mlels cock, Doyle. You are a fucking retarded cheerleader and don't deny that it's you because you're the only one who types like a complete and utter faggot with those mannerisms.

Attached: 1650615808167.png (808x805, 43K)

don't make me start making fun of you again for same fagging 30 times per thread, my autistic obsessive friend

Attached: EL AUTISTICO.png (1771x674, 127K)

>and to top it all off, this retard always ends his shill comments with another samefag post

My god, just kill yourself. No amount of damage control will make Bradley your homosexual into a world class midfielder.

I wanted him out before GC started

FUCK US soccer, FUCK SUMMafia, and most of all, FUCK Don Garber

we get it, we get it, every pro coach in the world is wrong and you're right

They did great but if cards existed (which they should have, still don't know what the fuck happened) they would have been three players short and you can't win like that.

and you're ignoring the 2 Obvious red cards Mexico should have gotten?

Berhalter was literally going to play Adams as fullback in this tourney

You stupid fucking loser, stop fucking calling me Doyle and get the fuck off from /mls/ all of you useless virgin pieces of shits shitting up our thread with your alt-right stupid >Trinidad and Tobogogo posting. I'm sick and tired of seeing you scared little bitches try to argue with me and make fun of me all the damn time knowing that you cant beat me in any argument. You retards just keep laughing LOL

for me is Klinsmann

>US soccer is doing great

*fails to qualify for the first time in 23 years*
*wastes sargent completely, keeping him out of the U-20 WC AND gold cup*
*wastes puli’s golden years before he rides the bench at chelsea and becomes the next freddy adu*
*continuously starts the same shitters that lost to T&T in 2017*
*turns down any and all offers by euro coaches to coach the team because they wont start MLS “”””””””allstars””””””””” with name recognition*
*hires inept mls coaches who have done fuck all in the league because theyre the COO’s brother*

Oh yah, nothing but positives to take from the last 3 years

Everyone, look at this faggot
>goes in every USMNT thread to damage control for MLS
>damage controls for the MLelS all stars, especially for Bradley
>praises any Mlelshitter and tries to bring down any American who isn't in MlelShit
>damage controls every embarrassing loss with "we're fine, we're gonna be so great in a few years. Guys, stop overreacting"
>disappears in the game thread when USMNT get embarrassed
>another USA thread pops up and he rinses and repeats
>even did this shit immediately after that embarrassing twitter and tripadvisor loss when we failed to reach Russia
Every single time. This shill never knows when to stay quiet. Always repeats the same NPC like comments as well
>"every pro coach in the world is wrong and you're right"
>"Why do you think any head coach on planet earth will still have [Bradley] in their starting 11?"
>"Better than fine."
This is what happens when your mind is slowly broken from a traumatic PTSD event like Trombone and Trumpets

We just need more talent

We have 4 decent players and that’s it. There are 2 who don’t play in the national team that should but still it’s talent

this

Not exactly, he had carved out a more specific role apparently, and we have no idea how that would have worked.

this isn't me, but LOL'd

Klinsman was never as tactical as even Bob Bradley, he was a good motivator though who achieved what Bob had though with better players.
Klinsy should be coaching established tactical teams like England or Belgium, not teams that need tactics like the US.

The ref were not consistent at all.

Can you Try to explain why Bradley is bad for this team aside from cliches like, “slow, old, bad passer (which is statistically incorrect).?

I’ll wait.

Americans not understanding his value says more about our soccer culture than it does about Bradley

Attached: theMLSCommentor.jpg (678x700, 153K)

lol jesus calm down autistico, this is my first time on Yea Forums in about a month and a half, just because everyone here calls you a retard doesn't mean you have to get mad at me.
I know you're embarrassed, but let it go.

use your brain dude. Ask why.
-didn't qualify because they didn't take it seriously enough.
- Sargent didn't ocme because he wasn't ready, and yes the org should have communicated better on him going to u-20s
-wastes pulisics golden year?

talent is fine. better than fine, especially now. Just give them a few years.

as this thread explains, they simply don't know what theyre talking about.
Positioning and movement are 2 of the most important things in this game, causal fans have zero sense of either.

Adams, Sargent, Pulisic, McKennie, Steffen, and Weah are all good

Altidore was the only one making chances besides Pulisic. The problem is Bradley, it's an absolute atrocity that Bradley is playing at this level.

>get to the final
>lose to the best team in the region
What were US fans expecting? Losing 1-0 to Mexico isnt a terrible result

shill

I'm not sure why this is the catalyst, he never should have been hired. But I remember all the talking heads swearing what a great fit this was and what a great coach this dipshit is

He literally deserves to die for somehow blowing a perfect chance to win the gold cup.
>Injury and other circumstances force Mexico to send mostly the b team
>Have access to promising youth
>Starts Altidore and leaves Sargent and Weah out of the roster
>Fucking Mckennie is Captain
>Bradley starts every game
But it all worked out because every team that isn't Mexico is a joke. Final rolls around and...
>Altidore starts
>Isn't taken out until late
>White striker taken out for gay Mexican reject who does nothing
>Best defender in the entire country subbed out for no reason
>Despite actively trying to lose Bradley stays out all game
>To literally nobodies surprise he costs the US the game
>Because Pulisic is forced to play with people who would unironically lose to a women's team he gets few chances
I've never seen this level of incompetence from a manager in a final.

He was out of position the entire game, turned over the ball almost every single time he touched it
When he didn't turn it over, he stopped an attack dead in it's tracks by passing back for no reason
He was like those saloon doors that just swing open at the slightest touch whenever a Mexican tried to get by him
His defense was literally so pathetic I could not believe what I was seeing. It was high school tier effort.
He's too slow to chase down anything, not aware enough to create anything, too weak to stop anything, and hasn't been consistent since 2011

And Bradley shit the bed in both aspects
Especially in the second half
Dude looked more afraid of the ball than a grade schooler

Altidore sucks too. There is literally no reason to start a striker who has never in his life been a good finisher

can he fix USA?

Attached: 6104.jpg (650x433, 17K)

You are failing to understand the issue. Bercuckler shouldn’t have been hired in the first place. We already know full well he’s a shit coach that was hired for nepotistic reasons. There is absolutely no reason to stick with a coach we know will never ever accomplish anything.

Epic clickbait article, my guy.

Berhalter is a terrible coach. His record shows it. He failed in the Swedish 2nd division with Hammarby and in MLS with Columbus he had 1 good season and then 4 average to below average seasons. He's not as smart as he thinks he is.

Tactically he got out coached by Tata who simply just had Antuna and Pizarro switch spots at half time and that was enough to throw off Berhalter who didn't know how to adjust accordingly and shit the bed with his substitutions.

He takes off Morris, a winger, for Roldan, a defensive midfielder, being asked to play as an offensive wide midfielder. Okay you can argue Morris was invisible and it's still 0-0, whatever. Then he takes off Altidore, a striker for his guy Zardes, another striker. Okay, you can argue Altidore was getting tired (though after the game he said he wasn't when he got subbed) and he missed that clear chance early on. Maybe Zardes' fresh legs and work rate will lead to our goal. Oh shit Mexico has scored, Roldan and Zardes have been invisible and we only got 10 minutes left. I got 1 more sub left. Do I put in a dangerous winger like Boyd who can score goals? Nah, let me sub out my slow left back for another slow leftback.

Fuck Berhalter. His subs actively hurt the team.

His turn over lead to Dos Santos' goal. I used to like Bradley but he's shit now. He doesn't have the legs anymore and against any semi decent team that puts pressure on him, he turns into a traffic cone.

In fairness to Altidore sub, he was subbing him every match at around 65' because he was afraid of him blowing out his hammy again. There was some mention he was having a hard time warming up properly.

Tata should be coaching the US with all this talent if we want to be taken seriously but he won't play worthless MLS shitters so it's not going to happen.