/trans/ - Now watch me show up late for training, now watch me NeyNey edition

>Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has approached Rangers manager and former Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard about becoming the Magpies' next boss. (Mirror)

Juventus are preparing a £120m bid for Manchester United's 26-year-old France midfielder Paul Pogba. (Times - subscription required)

>Spain goalkeeper David de Gea, 28, is set to sign a new contract with Manchester United which would earn him £350,000 a week. (Mirror)

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp would like to manage Germany one day, according to his agent. (Welt - in German)

>Barcelona have beaten Paris St-Germain to sign 16-year-old English striker Louie Barry after his contract at West Brom expired. (Sun)

Tottenham are in advanced talks with Wales defender Ben Davies, 26, over a new long-term deal. (Telegraph)

>Brentford forward Neal Maupay, 22, could become Sheffield United's record signing, with the Premier League newcomers willing to pay £22m for the Frenchman. (Sun)

Celtic and Scotland full-back Kieran Tierney is being targeted by Arsenal and Napoli, with the Italian side ready to sell Portuguese left-back Mario Rui to raise the funds needed to sign the 22-year-old. (Telegraph)

>Burnley are close to completing a deal for Stoke City's 30-year-old Dutch full-back Erik Pieters. (Mail)

Crystal Palace are interested in signing Chelsea defender Reece James, 19, to replace fellow Englishman Aaron Wan-Bissaka who joined Manchester United in June. (Sun)

>England forward Jadon Sancho, 19, should turn down a move to Manchester United and stay at Borussia Dortmund, says former Old Trafford striker Wayne Rooney. (Bild - in German)

Attached: 2787.jpg (1920x1152, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.psg.fr/teams/first-team/content/club-statement-regarding-neymar-jr-s-absence-from-training
twitter.com/LUFC/status/1148328400353820673
twitter.com/villareport/status/1148202114696585216?s=09
leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/leonardo-neymar-peut-quitter-le-psg-si-08-07-2019-8112570.php#xtor=AD-1481423553
football-italia.net/140513/everton-told-forget-kean
twitter.com/Matt_Law_DT/status/1148524061502451712?s=09
followfollow.com/forum/threads/lgbt-rangers-fans-time-to-speak-up.81184/
youtu.be/wfNrXhF4Cy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nermans dad has said the club knew he was going to miss training for a charity event

But then why did they release the statement?

Nottingham Forest will complete the signing of Manchester City's Kosovan goalkeeper Aro Muric, 20, in the next few days. (Telegraph)

>Manchester United and England Under-21 goalkeeper Dean Henderson, 22, is expected to join Sheffield United on loan after he was left out of the Red Devils' pre-season touring squad. (Sun)

Gabon midfielder Mario Lemina, 25, has told Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl he wants to leave St Mary's after falling out of favour at St Mary's. (Mirror)

>West Ham are monitoring on Sevilla's Portugal striker Andre Silva, 23, Eintracht Frankfurt's 25-year-old French forward Sebastien Haller and Mainz's France Under-21 international Jean Philippe-Mateta, 22, if they end up losing out on Uruguay's Maxi Gomez, 22, from Celta Vigo. (Football.London)

Question of the Day: What even happens at a 'sex festival'

Attached: Slippy Floors.png (500x1183, 921K)

>de gay

>Barcelona have beaten Paris St-Germain to sign 16-year-old English striker Louie Barry
...what?

>pogba out
>lukaku out
>sanchez shipped to saudi or china
>lazy piece of shit martial benched for young welsh talent
>maguire in
>english core
>more whites than blacks
>dabbers benched or sold

Ole at the wheel is actually pretty based.

Fatzard

Why do Barcelona refuse to buy RBs after so many years?

Needs to out de gay and lingard desu

>Nottingham Forest will complete the signing of Manchester City's Kosovan goalkeeper Aro Muric, 20, in the next few days. (Telegraph)
Also Forest signed Yuri Ribeiro for an undisclosed fee and Alfa Semedo on a season long loan.

Is it finally our year to push for promotion, I doubt it.

>sell shit foreign players and replace them with shit english players
good plan ole

>Former Tottenham midfielder Ryan Mason has been appointed coach of the club's under-19 Uefa Youth League side.

i feel like there's only about three good rbs in the world

Weird handshake but ok

Attached: IMG_20190708_203859.jpg (315x360, 22K)

>Is it finally our year to push for promotion
if >you bring in a few more random portugese players then maybe

Lads, I'm heading to my first sex festival this weekend. What should I expect?

>Defender Ben Davies and midfielder Harry Winks have both signed new five-year contracts with Tottenham.

Attached: harry winks winks.gif (480x276, 1.08M)

True, but don't forget the few Olympiacos rejects trickled about the place

Haller could go to a better club than West Ham

people have sex and you not getting any

Attached: Devilish pepe.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Absolute steal for the Foxes signing Tielemans permanent

it will never be your year ever again

>the WE BIG CLUB derby

Attached: Large[1].png (1360x765, 319K)

is that Vasquez on the right in the Cubs jersey?

I dont see why he would leave desu, he has a near to guaranteed place in the starting 11 now that Jovic has buggered off and with Rebic staying for another season means someone has to be striker since Rebic likes to drop a bit deeper and spend time on the ball .

Nottingham Forest have more European Cups/Champions league titles than Chelsea, Arsenal and spurs combined

This is my dream after the otter shite we’ve been represented with for the last 5 years

Expect Everton to win the league

They can realistically do it after all

I can just imagine that gif coupled with your text appearing on BR football’s or football memes’ snapchat story along with some loud and overly dramatic music

Attached: Zoomer at the Sex Festival.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>he has a near to guaranteed place in the starting 11
He would have anyway. Adi loves his 2 striker systems, especially big man pacey man

The Yank coming in hot with the trivia

oh god...

I don’t know what they do there so I honestly can’t tell you

>nottingham forest outside of brian clough

Attached: wow it's fucking nothing.jpg (248x251, 9K)

Aye, but Adi needs to sort his fucked up system out with his retarded false CB/CDM role in the 3142 and with Kostic been too lazy to track back alongside Da Costa lacking appropriate attacking technique for a RM so he spends more time as a RB

>He doesn't remember the one triumphant win over Derby when Pearce was in charge

YES

The midfield should improve now they've brought in some midfielders with some semblance of creativity. Well, a midfielder with some semblance of creativity, Kohr is basically just an inferior Rode.

Jesus how much height do those shoes give hazard?

>people on this board unironically think rangers are based because we are trad and right wing
Just stop. Fucking end this club. Just got banned from our biggest forum for homophobia and sexism. Done with this shit

>Just got banned from our biggest forum for homophobia and sexism

Attached: AAAAAAHHHHHH.jpg (474x473, 12K)

He's trying to look thin

is this a reddit copypasta?

>we

Why would it be?

Attached: 1554164179985.jpg (932x392, 43K)

Attached: 1561916824968.jpg (1125x1027, 147K)

is he going to get sold this summer?

This guy is one of those english boomers that likes to larp as rangers supporters (tango man and the like)

This is just a regular boomer that remembers when we used to be like that

We just held our own faggot pride march and I fucking got banned for criticising it

>We just held our own faggot pride march and I fucking got banned for criticising it #leerigby

Attached: 1538217572892.jpg (1097x1280, 104K)

>thailand
lmfao, another incel boomer

>Crystal Palace are interested in signing Chelsea defender Reece James, 19, to replace fellow Englishman Aaron Wan-Bissaka who joined Manchester United in June. (Sun)

Are they run by retards? Chelsea sure as hell isn't selling him.

>8 July
>Premier League
Erik Pieters [Stoke - Burnley] Undisclosed
Jack Stacey [Luton Town - Bournemouth] £4m
Youri Tielemans [Monaco - Leicester] £40m
Tyrone Mings [Bournemouth - Aston Villa] £20m

>English Football League
David Amoo [Cambridge Utd - Port Vale] Free
Herbert Bockhorn [Borussia Dortmund II - Huddersfield] Undisclosed
Liam Kitching [Leeds - Forest Green] Undisclosed
David Marshall [Hull - Wigan] Free
Kieran O'Hara [Manchester Utd - Burton] Loan
Yuri Ribeiro [Benfica - Nottingham Forest] Undisclosed
Jack Rose [Southampton - Walsall] Loan
Jordan Rossiter [Rangers - Fleetwood] Loan
Alfa Semedo [Benfica - Nottingham Forest] Loan

>International
Liam Kelly [Reading - Feyenoord] Undisclosed

Attached: Nostalgia Bomb.jpg (4752x3432, 3.93M)

I dont remember that nonce gymnast thing

These guys sound like closeted gays to me

en.psg.fr/teams/first-team/content/club-statement-regarding-neymar-jr-s-absence-from-training

Club statement regarding Neymar Jr’s absence from training

On Monday 8 July Neymar da Silva Santos Junior was due to return to pre-season activities with the Paris Saint-Germain senior squad.

Paris Saint-Germain notes that Neymar Jr was not in attendance at the agreed time and place. This was without the club’s prior authorisation.

The club regrets this situation and will therefore take appropriate action.

Hopefully, but just look at how he's trying to assert dominance on cuckzard. He might have made up his mind and decided to stay

Attached: arr lad.jpg (540x960, 77K)

I can at least agree with the pints on this one

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 21.18.56.png (578x818, 430K)

Is it his sister's birthday already?

>That chequered dress
Hot

>hate special needs

Attached: 1533386318358.jpg (437x359, 31K)

Interesting post. I learned a lot from this

>Man Utd ‘turn down’ transfer offer of Radja Nainggolan or Mauro Icardi as part of Romelu Lukaku deal

Icardi is fucked
He's not wanted at Inter and so far, there aren't any offers

You may be a nonce

proper footy 2moro

Attached: 9th.jpg (1084x900, 91K)

There's always a desperate club willing to take a chance

>Leltics only important match of the season

Can't wait to see how they fuck this one up

>the new saints
what was wrong with being called total network solutions

>Leltic & Rangers

Attached: ebam.jpg (216x250, 10K)

Mendy is Madrid's best signing thus far. The boy is funny as hell.

Big fan of Hajduk Split after shagging a Croatian lass

state of that

Attached: 1558844530238.jpg (1241x374, 58K)

>In early 2006 the club's sponsor, Total Network Solutions, was taken over by British Telecom, as a result of which the sponsorship arrangement lapsed at the end of the 2005–06 season and it became necessary to find a new name for the club. After a trawl for new naming ideas, including an attempt to sell the naming rights on eBay, the name "The New Saints" was agreed upon as appropriate to the history of both of the originally merged clubs: Llansantffraid was always known as "The Saints"; Oswestry had strong connections with Saint Oswald; while the club's name was already abbreviated to "TNS". A new club badge was also developed at the same time, featuring a dragon to represent Llansantffraid and a lion representing Oswestry.

>including an attempt to sell the naming rights on eBay
the absolute state of Welsh football

Attached: 1535454717388.jpg (1078x256, 37K)

This is fake btw

Shame they never auctioned the naming rights

Could have ended up being called Teamy McTeamface

What’s the point in this? It’s obvious what team will go through so why even feature the champions of Gibraltar or whatever

Attached: 54856268-483C-4374-AFDA-277A2E61A8E0.jpg (1084x900, 98K)

>bradford city
>location: huddersfield

well done laddie

Put an ACCA on then lad

social mobility they call. he got out of bradford and made his way up to udders

Attached: 1560942917576.jpg (640x338, 28K)

Because champions of leagues earn the right to play in the champions league

>tory scousers
Is this breed even rarer than a united supporter from Manchester?

it's a huge deal for these smaller leagues. They get a ton of money (for them) and it's motivation to improve

feels very wrong

Attached: 1536025377816.jpg (1558x582, 87K)

Fucking young conservatives are at it again

>birds DM me
kek bless him

deano

Attached: 1541184248976.jpg (640x270, 31K)

>Birds DM me
Chad af

His father says the club knew about it.
I think the club is forcing him to speak in public

>#leavemeansleave
Leave me an sleave?

Cardiff Met got 100k for making it to the first round of EL qualifying. Enough to improve the training facilities assuming someone doesnt run off with it

Is this now /make fun of tory boomers/ general?

He owns a plantation

Are Tory boomers the type of people that go to sex festivals?

Tory boomers ruined football

So yea

Are Manshitty and P$G the best clubs at retaining talent?
It feels like if they like the player, they will never ever sell him

Nah they kept their freaky sex/drug use private.

>neymar
>cost paki saint germain 300m
>with superstar wages
>misses 48% of games while playing for them
>always leaves for brasil to bang his sister on her birthday
>tired of that shit hole
>doesn't show up for work
>the sheik has no power over him because he's 100% JESUS
>wants to go back to barcelona because they are the best club in history and the only place where he found true friendship with messi and the gang
>supports independence of Chadtalonia like anybody with >150iq
>sheik al paki is having a nervous breakdown in paris and will probably commit suicide bombing
guys, is neymar a based player or is he THE MOST BASED PLAYER?
will he be the final nail in the coffin of pisslam?
yes
and yes
LMAO

meansleaves was a famous classical song
he wants people to stop doing covers of it

Reminder that Nkoudou is still a Spurs player after flopping hard at both Burnley and Monaco on loan.

Lol'd

Hes a wool

who the fuck is nkoudou?

Secret payments

wages aren't secrets in most modern countires lad

They are if 70% are paid via shady overseas 'sponsorship' deals

One of the four players on the Spurs loan squad

Neymar is now a Billionaire ...

The original Ngubu.
Had 3 good months for Marseille and was bought for 14m when it was still a decent amount of money

>Djibril Cisse used to be Liverpool's record signing for what was described at the time as an extortionate £24m

lol

cisse was £24m? that seems a ridiculous price, didn't he sign in 2003 or something?

14m, my bad

>Hate special needs

Based

>The original Ngubu.
thats n'tep

Reminder that WHU's three best paid players are Wilshere, Yarmolenko and Chicharito.

dyche only signed him because he likes to humiliate black players by buying/loaning them and then not playing them

nowt happening lads

Attached: 1556138445432.jpg (1080x1920, 202K)

kind of based

>you now remember Wilshere
>you now remember fucking Meyer

Yarmolenko is decent

Lol

pogba to real madrid for 135-155m
source: me

dude lange lmao

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Based.

Attached: 0807.jpg (2048x1365, 184K)

Attached: 1534410132097.gif (368x368, 1.72M)

SKY SOURCES: Pogba to real Madrid for 150 mil

Big if true

Based

why has brenny's face melted

>you now remember fucking Meyer
Don't see what he has to do with West Ham

big wes will be lifting the premier league trophy for a second time next may

>Max Meyer
>West Ham

Don't think Villa will win the premier league no matter how good Wesley Morales turns out to be

palace and west ham are both from london and are both pretty tinpot, so there's definitely a connection

>Pontus Jansson has left Leeds United to join fellow Sky Bet Championship side Brentford for an undisclosed fee.

Weird

they've just signed mings for £50m, when you're spending money like that you really should be challenging for the title

I heard the fee was closer to 60m

Based black man

twitter.com/LUFC/status/1148328400353820673

maximum seething

>man signs for bigger club is weird

Supposedly the fee is around £5.5m, which seems an incredible bargain for Brentford. Guess Bielsa really wanted to get rid off him.

>bigger

I wonder if the Leeds-Villa incident had anything to do with it.

>what the fuck am I doing here

Attached: D--vcthWwAEiJig[1].jpg (637x849, 98K)

He was before dying.

Attached: the game.jpg (1300x800, 162K)

That fee is probably not far off £1mil

Leeds fucking up before the season even starts, gotta love it

Seems likely that the incident at least caused tension between them, which may have escalated off the field at a later point.

>Pontus Jansson's controversial conduct against Aston Villa played a part in Marcelo Bielsa’s decision to sell him. [mirror] #avfc

twitter.com/villareport/status/1148202114696585216?s=09

Why are so many blokes in their 20s getting these sleeve tattoos? Starting to look silly now.

Who's Chicharito's agent? That guy is a genius

>when you upset king of autism

Knee tattoos are just as bad. Barrie McKay of Swansea has the worst one IMO.

Attached: swansea-citys-barrie-mckay-during-the-fa-cup-fourth-round-match-at-the-liberty-stadium-swansea-RG2NX (986x1390, 138K)

Ghana showing the Power of the Commonwealth is strong! Never give up!

>blokes in their 20s
here I've seen them in everybody, even in grannies
and the art work tends to be absolute shit and unoriginal

>Arsenal are set to keep much of their £40million transfer budget despite signing William Saliba in a £25million deal.
>They won't pay a large up-front cost until he actually starts playing for them the season after next
Wow, actual logic.

>Fernebache trying to buy Ozil
Lel.

tattoos are so fucking tacky and un-tasteful.. if I ever see anyone with tattoos I immediately know they’re not to be taken seriously

>He doesn't have an 'I love /trans/ lads' tattoo

how did Yarmolenko do last season? I didn’t watch that many west ham games

and men with star tattoos as if they were strippers lmao

seriously, don't get tattoos, they are all horrible, lose all colour in a couple of years and make you look like a mongoloid

no, nobody cares what it means and it doesn't make you any less of a retard no matter how significant it is for you or how deep you think it is

Agreed.

imagine being one of those faggots that got huge tribal tattoos in late 90s LMAO

at least everybody can see from far away they are retarded

>Pontus Johansson fee reported to be 5.5mil

Leeds got mugged off

Didn't play much,mostly injured. I think he was alright for the few games in which he was fit to play.

Another case for
>Lelds

lads, LADS
>Leonardo (PSG sporting director): "Neymar can leave PSG if there is an offer that suits all parties." [le parisien]

Attached: 3ff3c2a57b2083fec7b30c7d348fb261-original[1].jpg (466x250, 31K)

Villa are already spending a stupid amount of money

Might as well put a bid in

My brother threw himself in fron of a train when I was 17 and I got 3 little dots on my ankle (because his name starts with an A and that was the most minimal way of having an A I thought)

That's not so bad right?

Love that image la'

Get a proper A you mug, he saved your life

>Hey bro, I got a tattoo for you for saving my life
>It's a fucking connect the dots

>minimal
Disrespectful.
You should have had his face tattooed right across your back and "I love A" across your chest.
Just above your nipples.

:(

As in he killed himself by jumping in front of a train on the other side of the country where he lived

tfw Liverpool win the Septuple next year

Attached: That Liverpool Feel.webm (976x550, 2.91M)

get a heart on your shoulder with his name inside

that was a big jump la

Big deal, I fondle my balls in bed too

why was this made

Fuck off

Where does Juventus get all this money from?

Nazi gold from the first half of WWII

That's how Indians meme

come on, we're trying to make you laugh about a horrible incident, not making fun of it

You should get a T for Train

Remember Suarez bitting people so he could get transferred away from Liverpool?

Welcome back, Nerman

leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/leonardo-neymar-peut-quitter-le-psg-si-08-07-2019-8112570.php#xtor=AD-1481423553

why did you make the post in the first place if you didn't want people mocking it you dumb fuck

Sorry mate

Oh sorry, that's sad. Why did he do it?

LMAO

OHHHHHH THE RANGERS AREEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
OHHHHHH THE RANGERS AREEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

hey toothpaste, don't be faggot and come back

Is he going to Santos?

Lol, is this a pasta?

SEETHING

pussy to my dick when?
when does the transfer window close?

sorry la, you've got a transfer ban

god damnit
another two years I guess

>what do they do at sex festivals
>i tattooed three dots on my ankle in honour of my brother
Dutchbro is killing it today

He killed himself because you were a fag and you've become an even bigger fag as a response.

this got me

Brainlets

Legs?

Attached: legs.jpg (768x1024, 509K)

For me, it's bellies

Attached: 1558567522209.gif (359x357, 1.66M)

>Signs your teams best player for 50% under market value

>Resells him for double the purchase price

Attached: DEA49C8E-81DA-4371-B68B-1F2183C748D1.jpg (500x307, 27K)

football-italia.net/140513/everton-told-forget-kean
Everton still trying to lowball Juve for Kean

He started very well and had a season ending injury.

Nah, Man Utd got Fred for only £12m more - now that's a deal.

Fredly reminder

Attached: fred.jpg (616x638, 80K)

>Messi Lingard

>Trying to hustle Juventus on the transfermarket

Cute

Attached: 13C3FACD-2B42-4489-9DC4-2D2A5F3A229D.jpg (300x200, 10K)

Hahaha!!! United!!!

We've been hustling Barca non stop for about a year now

Attached: 1551825312161.png (1191x1684, 1.05M)

And that is why you could realistically win the league you know

I wish my club had a team that would pay good money for the trash we no longer wanted.

Yes. La liga has gone soft. Loot it while it is all up for grabs.

Attached: A8E15E11-198F-4CF3-9A0D-15010A96144D.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Value for money

Attached: Bruh.png (736x718, 594K)

Just got here. Why'd you make fun of toothpaste, lads? It seems unnecessary.

>It seems unnecessary
agreed, he's pretty annoying but sweden is far worse

see I think both of them are dreadful posters.

fuck off you faggot cunt

asked what happens at a sex festival earlier today

Atletico Madrid have opened disciplinary proceedings against French forward Antoine Griezmann, 28, who is expected to make a £107.5m move to Barcelona. (Guardian)

>Real Madrid are looking to sell Colombian forward James Rodriguez, 27, to raise funds for a £150m move for Manchester United's French midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Mail)

Napoli are interested in signing James from Real Madrid, as well as Inter Milan's Argentine striker Mauro Icardi, 26. (Goal.com)

>Bayern Munich expect German winger Leroy Sane, 23, to decide next week whether he wants to join them from Manchester City. (Mail)

Arsenal, Manchester United and Paris St-Germain are interested in signing France midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 24, from Chelsea. (RMC Sport - in French)

>West Ham are willing to pay Maxi Gomez's £43.5m release clause and beat Valencia to the signing of Celta Vigo's Uruguayan striker, 22. (Evening Standard)

Manchester United's Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku, 26, is hoping to be an Inter Milan player by the time they face his current club on 20 July. (Mirror)

>Arsenal are close to a deal for Saint-Etienne's William Saliba, with the 18-year-old French defender set to cost the Gunners about £25m. (Evening Standard)

Liverpool's 27-year-old Spain left-back Alberto Moreno is close to completing a move to Villarreal. (ESPN)

>Gareth Bale was present as Real Madrid players returned for pre-season on Monday, after few expected the Welsh forward, 29, to still be at the club. (Marca)

Manchester City are close to signing 16-year-old England Under-17 midfielder Morgan Rogers from West Brom, (Mail)

>Everton are poised to make a £35m bid for Barcelona's Brazilian forward Malcom. Arsenal are also considering a move for the 23-year-old. (RMC Sport - in French)

Watford are interested in signing French winger Allan Saint-Maximin, 22, from Nice for a club record £25m. (Sky Sports)

>Aston Villa are interested in another loan deal for Manchester United defender Axel Tuanzebe after the 21-year-old England Under-21 international spent last season on loan at Villa Park. (Telegraph)

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 14K)

>Spending a third year developing a united player for them

Ffs, let us just sign him.

>people surprised Bale turned up to training
I don't know how many times he has to say it, he's staying put.

>Finishes 4th next season

it's genuinely hilariously how much he makes madridstas rage just by being in their country

a bit early I know but who do you reckon will get relegated from the prem next season
for me it's
18 Norwich
19 Sheffield
20 Brighton
the Newcastle implosion kicks in the season after and they make it by the skin of their teeth

>doubting Chris Wilder

>taking up this much space with just two posts

I don't mean to shit on anyone, but if Keita can perform at the level he did when at real swig than he will be worth it.
Liverpool have the cheapest fullbacks in the league at least.

Attached: 1529237352314.jpg (571x852, 219K)

hoping for bournemouth, don't care about the other two but there's no way all three promoted sides will stay up

18. Norwich
19. Newcastle
20. Sheffield

Brighton will be the next Sunderland, in the sense that they'll finish 17th for the next three seasons

>gets btfo by Nairobi Juniors in front of a free crowd wearing Liverpool jerseys

18. Newcastle
19. Brighton
20. Sheffield

>Error: Comment too long (2088/2000).

Attached: drool.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

General consensus I got from Liverpool fans was he was sub par compared to other midfielders and generally didn't live up to the hype.

>Absolute
Follow Follow? Was it in the lounge? I'm sexist and homophobic on there all the time. I suspect you were being a wee shite.

Slow to adapt which is normal for Kloppo, didnt help he got played out of position, looked pretty good second half of the season, think he will be the best midfielder next season

>Brighton will be the next Sunderland, in the sense that they'll finish 17th for the next three seasons
You mean the next Wigan.

It still makes no sense that Roberto Martinez is manager of the #1 ranked team in international football.

Attached: roberto martinez playing air bass.jpg (304x171, 16K)

Did he not also get injured for a bit? One of the few injuries Liverpool had last season.

Yeah had a few injuries

What that guy said really, he spends most of his time injured, when he is properly fit and playing in his preferred position he is really good.

Martinez is one of the definitive cases of falling upwards
>Gets relegated with Wigan
>Moves to Everton
>Gets sacked by Everton because he had no adaptability
>Moves to Belgium
>Post World Cup is linked to become new Barca manager
How does he do it

Sold his soul to Satan

I'm liking Inbetweeners so far

Magical powers from Dave Whelan's broken leg

Attached: dave whelan's review of dave whelan.jpg (440x600, 113K)

You'll have a 15 year old sense of humour in no time

dave whelan broke his leg?

In the FA Cup final of 1960. He never mentions it.

Attached: dave whelan won the FA Cup y'know.jpg (480x640, 68K)

Is this 2008?

best sense of humour tbqh

The fuck is this plaque placement? It makes it sound like he won a 2nd FA cup 53 years after the 2013 final.

united are dead, senpai

His Blackburn team lost the 1960 final 3-0 to Wolves. That 2013 final was one of the worst I've ever seen.

>Dave Whelan is going to win the FA cup in 2066

That's some serious foreshadowing

lel I just realised what you meant

the whole thing was a joke

where are the fucking transfers

whos finna cebolinha bros

Already happened, you missed them

HAHAHA

HahahHAHAHHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAH

if you're psg and you have so much oil money why not just assign neyshit to the reserves team and let his contract run there. it's bad for business and you still have to pay his wages but you're so rich you won't even notice it + you'll laugh that you ruined his career on his prime when he finally is free when he's 32

underrated

Man C

they have infinite money but ffp still fucks them, same happens to city
they had to sell 3 players this season to comply
selling nerman would free up all his wages plus bring in transfer income and those new resources could go to other players
keep in mind al khelaifi is nothing but an employee of qatar, and qatar's objective is to win cl, he can't simply go wasting and locking huge club resources on personal revenges as if the money was from his pocket

good business is to get rid of neymar and admit he fucked up signing him in the first place and hope he doesn't get beheaded when he goes back to qatar

Mexican clubs do that to Sudacas. It werks.

I can see your point and I still think that they can win the cl as presently constructed since their league is a walk in the park. that united defeat was a fluke and they already showed in the past that they can obliterate anybody on their day. they got to figure out why they shit the bed on the 2nd leg everytime. the players that they sold were literal nobodies.

>the players that they sold were literal nobodies
but it shows they are already on ffp limit
neymar earns 36m per season + bonuses
mbappe earns 18m per season
they could afford 2 more mbappe's wages + transfer money from the sale
too much money waste for a club that is always on ffp warning
it would also send a horrible message to any other top players thinking in joining psg: no possible way out and chance of career destruction

never keep spending on a bad investment: always better to cut losses, recover as much as possible and move on

>we

Wow cringe

>Madrid Customer got called out for going 'we'
>now is calling others out
Doesn't work like that, camp.

There is plenty of worse people than Sweden and the Dutch lad. Ireland, Malawi, The Celts Own (which is probably you or somebody else), any other tripfag, Canada (Spurs and Sosa), that Spurs American bandwagoner

Fair few others.

Attached: BB245AD0-2BC5-4B98-AF0A-FC11806411AF.jpg (1125x1307, 817K)

>Thats it, I've had enough, I'm going to a charity event.

No, you have to come into work.

>c h a r i t y e v e n t

they knew, forbid him, and he still went.

so do you guys have confidence that the bin zayed group brought in actual numbers of the buyout bid?

Haha

if I could bet on a transfer not happening

You do realise it's all because if Neymar rejoins Barcelona, Malcom will be dirt cheap, right?

>Malcom will be dirt cheap

Attached: DexDFugV4AIp00N.jpg (582x504, 34K)

He was bought for £37m. He's currently available for around £30m. If Neymar goes, that'll go down to £25m which is dirt cheap for a 22 year old of his ability. It's the same reason Everton are watching too. Plus a few other clubs.

yes I did read it correctly and no, Arsenal will not be getting Malcom

neymar is bigger than arsenal. keep watching him, I guess.. fucking losers

>just spent two hours jacking off
What the fuck was I thinking

Attached: 1514408228464.jpg (640x1136, 69K)

I do that every day.

Safe lads

Why would that go down?

nothing more beautiful than a lady in a liverpool shirt

Attached: 1531389820113.jpg (1317x2048, 383K)

What ever happened to this guy? I remember his future seemed pretty bright around the Bale Modric era

he's a mong now

delicious legs on the left

>Daniel Sturridge's dog stolen from Los Angeles home as former Liverpool striker makes emotional plea
what i wrong with yanks?

Got a head injury that fractured his skull and he was forced to retire, because it was too risky to still play

He threw himself in front of a train

>Daniel Sturridge's
>Los Angeles home

Ceballos announced on Thursday
Lo Celso 2 weeks from now

>if barcelona needs a lot of money they will sell their players cheaper
this is your brain on arsepoo

concerned for our kiwis friends

Attached: 1550556398328.jpg (853x480, 35K)

RIP toothpaste bro
#bantrains

Liverpool needs to sign a creative midfielder
My choice is either Hhames, Rakitic or Havertz

>Rakitic
he's so good, liverpool should definitely go for him

>still over a week until teams first friendly match

Im so bored lads

Neymar Jr ► Welcome to BATE Borisov? ● Skills & Goals | HD

About tiddies, probably

Sky reporting united have made an enquiry for Lemina. Wtf

Lemina my balls lol

I just don't know what southerners are playing at sometimes

Attached: scone-map.png (644x770, 93K)

/Our guys/ Dudelange are playing tonight

ROI gets it.

Southerners are closer to northeners than midlanders are

This. They could get Griezmann for half that.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this Harvey Elliot lad? Is he really good?

Liverpool will push on with contract talks with Champions League hero Divock Origi as they prioritise reaffirming his commitment to the club. (Telegraph)

>RB Leipzig have made an improved £22.5m offer for Ademola Lookman. (Daily Mail)

Atletico Madrid have opened disciplinary proceedings against Antoine Griezmann that could result in a fine after he failed to turn up for training. (The Guardian)

>Neymar can leave Paris Saint-Germain if there is an offer that "suits all parties", says the club's sporting director Leonardo.

Genoa defender Cristian Romero has arrived at Juventus ahead of a medical.

>Philippe Sandler is close to completing a loan move from Man City to Anderlecht, Sky Sports News understands.

Burnley have taken Swedish striker Joel Mumbongo on trial and the 20-year-old has travelled with the Under 23 Squad to Poland.

>Everton are one of a number of clubs looking to sign Manchester City midfielder Fabian Delph.

Manchester United have made an inquiry into signing Southampton midfielder Mario Lemina, Sky Sports News understands.

>Aston Villa have made an inquiry to Burnley about signing goalkeeper Tom Heaton, according Sky sources.

Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola is hopeful his client will soon be granted his wish to leave Manchester United.

>Aro Muric will spend the 2019/20 season on loan with Nottingham Forest.

Isaac Mbenza has joined Huddersfield Town on a permanent transfer from French club Montpellier HSC.

>Liverpool were in attendance to watch Sardar Azmoun, dubbed 'the Iranian Messi', in the Russian Cup final between Zenit St Petersburg and Lokomotiv Moscow. Azmoun scored twice for Zenit, who were beaten 3-2. (Sov Sport)

Attached: karl-lindberg-03-mummy-03.jpg (1920x2281, 628K)

Representatives of Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakyoko have held talks with PSG over a potential transfer. There is also interest in the France international from Arsenal and Manchester United. (RMC)

>Paris Saint-Germain would want Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti included in any deal for Neymar. The French defender is valued at around £55m by the Catalan side. (Mundo Deportivo)

Manchester City have reportedly raised their bid for Joao Cancelo to €55m as Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri is happy for the right-back to leave.

>Roma are on the verge of a €25m deal for Atalanta centre-back Gianluca Mancini, claim reports, a figure that includes bonuses.

Napoli could finalise details with Eljif Elmas today, amid reports Fenerbahce have given him permission to discuss personal terms.

>Roma defender Ivan Marcano left the training camp so he could finalise a return to FC Porto, claim reports in Italy.

Andrea Barzagli will not join Maurizio Sarri’s Juventus staff yet, but the Bianconeri have hired Milan Lab founder Daniele Tognaccini.

>Timothy Castagne has reportedly shunned a move to Crystal Palace and will instead sign a new contract with Atalanta.

Joao Mario is in advanced negotiations for a transfer to Monaco, as Inter set the price-tag at €25m.

>Sassuolo are on the verge of a deal for Borussia Dortmund full-back Jeremy Toljan, claim reports in Germany, on loan with option to buy for €8m.

Real Madrid goalkeeper Luca Zidane has agreed to join second tier side Racing Santander on a season-long loan deal, report Marca.

>Full-back Filipe Luis may continue with Atletico Madrid next season despite currently being a free agent, according to Marca.

Attached: karl-lindberg-02-mummy-02.jpg (1920x1105, 352K)

Atletico Madrid will wait until signing Espanyol defender Mario Hermoso until next summer when his contract expires, report Marca.

>26-year-old French attacker Flavien Tait moves from Angers to Rennes for around €9m

FC Porto sell 21-year-old defensive midfielder Rui Pires to ESTAC Troyes

>PSG's interest in 19-year-old Club Libertad attacker Ivan Franco confirmed

Nantes to sign 28-year-old defender Molla Wague from Udinese for €1.5m

>Nantes set to close deal to sign Algerian international midfielder Mehdi Abeid on a free transfer

24-year-old attacker Denis Bouanga swaps Nîmes for St Étienne for €4.5m

Attached: 1562584091042.jpg (1488x2160, 390K)

>Real Madrid are looking to sell Colombian forward James Rodriguez, 27, to raise funds for a £150m move for Manchester United's French midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Mail)

why doesn't real want eriksen lads? much better than the dabber and three times less money?

Zidane wants them big and black

>three times less money?

Attached: levy 2.jpg (480x300, 40K)

>Paris Saint-Germain would want Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti included in any deal for Neymar. The French defender is valued at around £55m by the Catalan side.
at first I was excited for this but then
>(Mundo Deportivo)
meh

>Swedish striker Joel Mumbongo
swede bro, your opinion on this rising viking star?

He handsome. Pic related

Attached: n'pepe.jpg (250x244, 6K)

>Tonali refuses PSG to stay at Brescia
>Lolito wants 100M for SMS
>Neymar wants to leave but nobody will pay for him
Bros...

Attached: 1561797996320.jpg (407x354, 22K)

neymar leaving would improve the team

take coutinho for nerman, it's the best for everybody involved

You're not fooling anyone Jordi

>pontus jansson's last act in a leeds shirt was crying by the hoardings after bottling it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Image.png (1200x800, 384K)

what's wrong with bielsa?

Attached: bielsa.webm (600x336, 1.46M)

then keep paying neymar 36m per season so he can only play 48% of the games and leave mid season to bang his sister on her birthday lmao

>looks directly at the coffee
>sits down anyway
Was it retardation?

And your solution to that is to bring yet another offensive midfielder that plays like shit 100% of the time? Pass. Give De Jong and 100M

let me put this clear: you have no power in this negotiation

barcelona is already overloaded with wingers, at best they need a #9
neymar only wants to go with barcelona
and as the president said: dembele is much better than neymar (I agree completely)

like little clueless kids you overpaid and overwaged a shiny turd, now you deal with the stink or take whatever offer barcelona makes

he was worth 220m 3 years ago, and his value has dramatically dropped since. 100m? maybe, not even sure he's worth it considering the trouble he brings with him, his unstable behaviour and his high wages

another good exchange could be umtiti + rakitic for neymar

take whatever you can get, accept the humbling loss and move on or se queda in paris for 3 more years lmao

Attached: sequedahome.jpg_1902800913[1].jpg (1200x900, 142K)

>another good exchange
A good exchange for Barcelona, not PSG

>and as the president said: dembele is much better than neymar (I agree completely)

Attached: 1553104383590.jpg (834x579, 59K)

then keep the turd as his value keeps dropping

barcelona already have griezmann for this summer

>Lelds

Attached: 1545576124499.jpg (799x445, 71K)

>as his value keeps dropping
As opposed to Umtiti on one knee and Rakitic already in pre-retirement?

He got Hunt'd

You know that Hunted is a word, right?

Fuck trans
Fuck Britain
Fuck football

Bad post.

>Liverpool are planning to use Harvey Elliott in the first-team set-up at Melwood when his signing is confirmed. The Reds have no immediate plans to send Elliott to the Kirkby Academy and will instead integrate the talented teenager into the first-team fold instead.
This is getting a bit despertae now bros.

>Neymar jr welcome to SS Lazio - goals skill and assist Barça/PSG
Neymar jr benvenuto alla SS Lazio - goals skill e assist Barça/PSG
>Neymar jr é bem-vindo à SS Lazio - gols habilidade e assist Barça / PSG
Neymar jr bienvenido a SS Lazio: habilidad goles y asistencia Barça / PSG

umtiti's knee is perfectly fine
it's neymar's ankle that breaks every 3 games
and rakitic is a fantastic player that took croatia to wc final last year
ps: neymar's value dropped again while you read this post but his wages didn't

Underrated

El fake del gay

It's Nasser m8 don't be fooled.

Because of thoughts and prayers

Is Lazio still the Nazi club or is that just a meme now?

>umtiti's knee is perfectly fine
Yeah stopped reading there

>Maldini’s son age 18 training with the first team today. Milan plan on keeping him and developing him at home instead of sending him on loans in Serie B.

Attached: 998CD973-1268-4F01-8CC8-76E8AD506486.jpg (460x340, 16K)

Is he having a breakdown or something?

>Former Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has offered a £30,000 reward for the return of his dog, which he says was stolen during a break-in at his house in Los Angeles.

>Sturridge, 29, posted videos on Instagram showing damage at the West Hollywood property.

>"We will pay anything for the dog," said Sturridge.

>"Whoever brings my dog back, 20 grand, 30 grand, whatever."

>"Whoever knows who broke into my crib, I'll pay you anything. I'm dead serious.

>"I'll pay whatever - it doesn't matter the cost."

Attached: _107801265_bodyimage.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Shoulda stayed in Liverpool la

stealing dogs is sickening

if someone stole my dog i'd want it back too
who steals a dog?

I would do the exact same if I was him.

People that want money

cute pupper, hope he finds him/her

What a shit eating grin on that dog

G*psies.

What film is it where they steal rich people's dogs and then claim the reward money?

Fuck, dog is eat :(

i also want money, but i don't steal it nor do i steal dogs

>Live on the 5’th floor top apartment in the center
>Big comfy apartment
>Safe from burglars
>In case of flooding I am safe
>In case of storms I am safe
>In case of tsunami I am safe
>In case of hurricane I am safe

House fags will never be this comfy

Attached: 2FC944D0-5423-4912-8ED9-D6B84A5357AD.jpg (976x651, 90K)

It's all the benefits of kidnapping (emotional response, intrinsic value, irreplaceable) with nowhere near the same risk or penalties if caught.

Honestly besides virtual kidnappings where you never actually take someone and trick the family into paying, this is probably the future for the kidnapping profession

>>Live on the 5’th floor top apartment in the center
Yikes.

>in the center
Safe from natural light as well?

Enjoy your burglary

>living in a city
>having to choose where to live based on how likely it is you will be attacked by criminals
comfy village house for me

Gypsies are starting to spread out into the villages mate. Remember to keep an ear out for spooky sounds at night.

whoever stole it is getting 30k la

Gyppos get chased off by the police quite quick, soon they will have to attend state run euthansia clinics.

>not having a house both in the city and in the country
why choose

Yes mate but the gypsies are mutating like bacteria that grow resistant to antibiotics. Police can’t see half of them at this point

>afridutch brother threw himself in front of a train just to get away from his autistic ass

Attached: 1527332486395.gif (256x192, 1.39M)

for me, it's renting a small one bed flat in town and paying the landlord's mortgage for him plus £400 a month on top of that

Starting a trans thread is so Chadesque. I would never dare making one.

7 psychopaths

I hate cars too much to live outside a city

i was forced to make one the other day as the old one was about to 404
cba making new threads normally; making threads is for handshaggers and nerds

Cheers user

Imagine making an infinitesimal mistake with the template, you'll get roasted to death by all these incels. I can't handle that.

>Steve Bruce is one of the names considered to take over Newcastle

Wednesday fans should pray for this desu

How do I get in touch with sturridge? I am John Wick.

>tfw Newcastle will join Sunderland soon

he's been good at Wednesday though

Svetozar Markovic (19), known as Serbian Sergio Ramos has signed for Olympiacos FC.

Attached: sveta.jpg (1029x827, 184K)

>known as Serbian Sergio Ramos
what does that even mean

>Phil Jones 5 year contract
>Andreas Pereira 5 year contract
>Juan Mata 3 year contract
>Chris Smalling 3 year contract

Attached: slah.png (629x605, 588K)

Picks up a red card every other game but is from Serbia.

Surely you jest with these numbers

Wait for their next season to start after he ships away all their CBs, loses 4-1 to someone and in the immediate post match interview says "who are they going to get that's better than me?"

Likes to hurt Muslims and is a Serb

World class defender but has also committed war crimes

More money than sense

>Jay Rodriguez has completed a move to Burnley

Ffs, he's going to bring West broms shithousery into the premier league now

Can St Joesph beat Rangers?

i think burnley have enough shithousery of their own lad

>JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>Manchester City aren’t ruining the spo...

Attached: 268E0FFB-8B6F-453C-8C0B-DAD8FB5A78C5.jpg (1131x718, 120K)

>sea of green in thames estruary
Based cockney diaspora

It's G

state of milan

Will they outspend the mighty Aston villa though

Attached: IMG_20190709_145119.jpg (750x1334, 87K)

more like aston skrilla

Who's the mommy?

Villa have unironically spent almost 80 mil to have the same team as last season plus matty targett, kek

That's the problem with the championship, a lot of the time you have to rely on loan players to get up and then hope you can sign them when you do get up

Could have been 105mil already if they managed to convince Tammy Abraham to leave Chelsea

also minus their top scorer

>take a photo of the tv screen
>picture is wonky
>takes screenshot of picture
>not even in landscape
>doesn't crop the pic even though the crop tool is right there
my analysis suggests you are 37-39 years old, the king of the boomers

twitter.com/Matt_Law_DT/status/1148524061502451712?s=09

Ah, another student of the Ed Woodward school of negotiation

tammy abraham is shit anyway they dodged a bullet

Actually I had to use Twitter search to find a picture of it because I couldn't be arsed to scroll all the way down to yesterday when I first saw it

Nice try though

Someone redpill me on brummy teams. Are Villa the catholic team and the blues the protestant team?

Attached: D04A57F5-1876-439E-8148-9A5DED1837B3.jpg (2048x1365, 200K)

TRANS WANKERS!

Attached: wankers.jpg (494x310, 25K)

Villa are the upper class team and Birmingham are the lower class team

I think the church down the road from villa park is protestant

The church down the road from st Andrews is a mosque

Manchester City have loaned Zack Steffen to Fortuna Dusseldorf

Doesn’t Villa have quite a strong Irish link though?

>mumbongo
>swedish striker
lel

Villa have history, importance and the most success (albeit from years ago)
West Brom and Wolves are similar but have won far less

Birmingham are just an inbred club who shithoused their way to the league cup in 2011

the core of their squad is shit though

Yeah, McGrath is one of our biggest cult heroes

. .

Just needs to be better than 3 other teams

Not an impossible task

villa are for poshos and birmingham for inbred mongs

fair enough if you're a team like Wolves or Newcastle that won the league with a squad that's probably already good enough but Villa finished 5th only a few points into the playoff spots

Newfag

isnt birmingham even worse than London when it comes to cultural enrichment?

The form that they ended the season in to get that 5th spot was unbelievable though, if they can carry a bit of that into next season they should stay up

/trans/ has had some seriously deluded villa fans on here for years

Azmoun plays nothing like Messi
If anything he's like a young Ibra, but also less talented

I guess so

You don't really noticed if you've lived there all your life though

Most teams that get into and then promoted from playoffs after great end of season form usually get relegated though
>Blackpool
>Norwich
>Fulham

lads...

Cold War II

London has more foreigners but I think Birmingham has more Muslims

▲▲

the majority of us that live here are Muslim

what's the latest on de ligt?

Attached: 1556450991759.jpg (900x1200, 256K)

GIVE STURRIGE HIS DOG BACK YOU CUNT

no Arab money, no Rafa, no Perez, still no striker, no left back, no transfers, still have Ashley, will probably have Steve Bruce
probably the worst transfer window I have endured
dreading next season

Looking forward to you getting relegated so we can stop having to listen to geordies cry about hard they have it year in year out

it could be another season before you're back where you belong challenging for the title

I know la
I think theyll simply have to keep the brazilian rapist until the end of his contract

Typical of John Arne to have tiny posh dogs you can't properly hike with

>Newcastle finally down and gone forever
>Leeds come back

Can't ever win

the dog belongs to his whore of a wife

leeds aren't getting promoted
bielsa will get bored before too long

Attached: 1544118031625.webm (720x720, 317K)

why would you ever host a cricket tournament in england?

Attached: 1555733411412.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

>Can't handle a bit of rain

Proxy off

BASED NERMAN

>Arsenal are set to sign Saint-Etienne defender William Saliba in a 30m euro (£27m) deal that will see him loaned back to the Ligue 1 club next season.

>The Gunners will pay for the 18-year-old in instalments, which will not have a major impact on their restricted budget of around £45m for this summer.

sheyi ojo starting for rangers in the el lads

Hmmm

Attached: _20190709_151619.jpg (1071x1272, 146K)

Why is their budget restricted? Still paying that old stadium?

That tattoo is very common among junkies, to hide injecting marks, and gypsies

just shitty owners and not making as much money as they used because no cl

Stan will only let them use what is in their bank account, nit what will be in it in 6 months or a year like most nirmal clubs

Vatos Locos 4 life, homies.

Get that gay ass 3 puntos weak shit outta my face

t. José

LIVING MI VIDA LOCA

>Real Madrid's Gareth Bale has been offered £1.2m-a-week in wages by an unnamed Chinese club. (Source: El Chringuito)

Premier club owners are a bunch of thieves and get away with murder lmao
Can't understand why attending fans don't make their lives hell every game

Utd will match that

i mean to be fair, arsenal still spend more money than like 99% of professional football clubs; they don't have *that* much to complain about

A lot of fanbases have become incredibly gentrified and lost their working-class roots. They don't care enough to do it

theirs a guy @ work with this tattoo should i be worried

Arse fans do, stan doesn't attend games for at least 3 years. He went to wengers last game and was booed constantly

only if he's Dutch

Isn't Arsenal's fanbase full of blacks?

Only if he's Mexican and looks like a cholo.

Well, it's a start but they should make the games unwatchable and unairable until the board get their shit together or fuck off

You might even fall to league 1.

Arsenal's fanbase is proper black yes, probably the only fanbase in england which isn't majority white

Arsenal is historically the black club

The place that invented it says it rhymes with “gone” so it rhymes with “gone”

Attached: 1561655862298.png (471x406, 222K)

Enjoy spending the next 6 seasons on loan

BOSS

Fuck man city. Spending millions on a fucking 16 year old for fucks sake. How the fuck are non EPL clubs supposed to compete with this shit

don't worry. I'm sure FIFA and their FFP rules will keep things in check.

Was that the same kid that Barca and Juve wanted to sign?

Attached: 1530125506186 neymar.jpg (720x480, 52K)

huge fan of this filename

Attached: 1551739607896 neymar.jpg (750x963, 138K)

FFP is UEFA's policy, retard

could potentially be a funny thread

Attached: 1545664921210.png (471x331, 258K)

nice

>The place that invented it says it rhymes with “gone” so it rhymes with “gone”

Attached: Queen Elizabeth.png (511x341, 87K)

no one invented the scone
they were just there one day and they were alright so we stuck with them

we have an additional one in english football retard.

Sporting CP president is at this moment talking with Manchester City president

rip EFL teams.

still not FIFA retard

>south american player of the year
>$17 million
>2 goals and 4 assists in 19 games
>first player to be subbed off in almost every game
Does anyone want this kid, or has MLS completely ruined him?

Attached: pity.jpg (1296x729, 91K)

LMAO that rangers fan yesterday wasn’t joking
followfollow.com/forum/threads/lgbt-rangers-fans-time-to-speak-up.81184/
They’ve been going full blown homo for two days

is that the lad who got bullied for being "feminine"?

that he has a double digit IQ

How can Liverpool win the netspend trophy if they’re still top 10 in the world?? They should probably sell VVD and Salah this summer if they want to maintain their status

Jones contract is a nightmare.
Mata is fine he’s more of a mascot/club ambassador and probably the only player with technical skill in the squad other than poobag
Pereira will get sold next year for £40m to some midtable spanish club
Smalling is a suitable squad player in the PL

Well, i hope they have one heck of a conversation then!

This image is a work of art, should be in a museum

>midtable spanish club
>Having £40 million

This. Why are there still some idiotic teens that go to these clubs?

How could anyone at united explain why Jones was offered a 5 year contract? It’s insane. He’s probably been the most useless player in the squad in the years since Fergie left.

lel Kinsey Wolanski tried to storm Copa final

Attached: thot slayer.png (727x550, 281K)

even if you don't get into the first team lots of youth team players still have successful careers after leaving for new clubs.

When you factor in the relative negotiating skills of Woodward and Levy they’ll go for the same price(£120m)

Oh shit, just realised English player quota is going to become more strict, might explain why all our clubs are buying such young kids.

But why waste your time like that? It's retarded.

>our

I'm John Henry.

better money, better facilities and better coaches plus there's always a chance you do make it into the first team

Typical John Arne to have a whore for a wife

where are the signings lad?

Damn, Rangers look like that?!

Attached: D_CpbsdXsAAQ9RL.jpg_large.jpg (1800x1800, 700K)

You have the Ginga Ninja

but what about mbappe?

Elliot is elite la

g'wan sheyi lad

>friendly match against third-best team from Gibraltar
wow it's nothing

>better facilities and coaches
and yet ultimately there are very few of these teens who manage to have this help them. Unless the manager picks you out as their project or there is fan pressure to play them (Foden) then this very rarely works.

Look at the average earnings over the career of flops like McEachran and they would have ultimately earned more if they had left for first team football and improved themselves rather than sit on a lower championship salary for the rest of his career

>I now remember Jermain Defoe

where is all rangers money coming from? are they going to go bust again?

The pound will crash

JUST

The gap is narrowing again, Rangers might win again in the next 5 years

It’s a europa league qualifier

no way of knowing of McEachran would have actually improved though. Plenty of players manage to have success while not breaking through to the first team. Suso couldn't start at Liverpool, is now a Milan starter and Spain international. Sancho couldn't get a game at City, now Dortmund starter and England international. Mata was at the Real academy and never made a first team appearance for them etc.

They are teetering on the edge of bankruptcy

JUST CULTURALLY ENRICH MY CLUB UP SENPIE

sevilla licking their lips at the free 6 points next season

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-172933_Twitter.jpg (1080x1487, 510K)

That’s literally vanarama national league north tier. How the fuck did that warrant a “DAMN X LOOKS LIKE THAT” post?

Sancho and Mata are both examples of players who left their club at a young age TO play first team football though. Even Suso is an example of a player who started playing well once he got a sustained run of first team football

Loaning players out year in year out doesn't develop them properly. They rarely play in a similar system to their parent club and are often misued by the loan manager. If there is a mangerial change they are fucked, and the loan club has zero incentive to improve them.

They will improve more if they are a first teamer playing regularly

>they’re losing
CANT EVEN BEAT A TEAM FROM FUCKING GIBRALTAR

>yfw Britain was the only place where Neymar's transfer was over 200m

Attached: 14869175700.gif (314x314, 1.18M)

the guy is 16 he could spend 3 years at City and still be young enough to leave and get first team football at an early age. Agree with you on multiple loans though, if the parent team doesn't want you after the first loan you're best off leaving

do you mean under?

It's over Steviebros, he's not going to be the next Liverpool manager.

nope. over. the sterling is so cucked lmao

at no point has the pound been worth less than the Euro

Attached: Untitled.png (639x242, 14K)

>1.11
Damn, so this is what a period of extended withdrawal looks like.

>no updates for 26 minutes

Must be the most boring match of all time

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-174318.jpg (1080x1920, 202K)

Have you ever seen Gerrard win the league?
youtu.be/wfNrXhF4Cy4

None of these people were alive when they last lifted a European cup lmao

At least we have one you fucking orange bastard, get it right fucking up ya

Don't think Rangers will make the europa this year.

What happened here?

Attached: 1562690544355.png (639x242, 24K)

for me its celtic, but I would like to see stevie win the title

I'm a Liverpool fan la

That's still 3 wasted years.

>you're best off leaving
You can't. That's the problem. The club is making good money from you.

this is just straight out incorrect, get back to sucking eu dick

If they get past the titans of St Joseph’s (somehow) then they will have to play either these dreaded Cork City or the crushers of dreams Progres Niederkorn. It’s ogre

Donald Nigger

>you can't
This desu. Look at Hudson-Odoi, he tried to escape but couldn't. The only reason Sancho was able to get out was because he refused to sign a new contract

Then why the fuck are you making fun of us. We are your allies

>That's still 3 wasted years.
not really, very few players are playing first team football at 16

>economiclets

cringe. you think if its wurf more its bettah, but it's not. Cringe as hell

Majority government
And then everyone realised that the tories didn't actually know what they were doing and the libs were keeping them afloat

>The only reason Sancho was able to get out was because he refused to sign a new contract
so just do that then

I'm joking around, but Liverpool have a connection with Rangers right now.

>you think if its wurf more its bettah
I never said that

and let's hope it ends sooner rather than later
stevie needs to get a cheeky little job as assman at barcelona or something

>be young player
>have multiple years left on contract
>ask to leave as you want first team football
>club refuses to sell except at stupidly high valuation
>can't leave
>never play
>get released at 22 when you are shit

Why? Because some Liverpool flop manages them and they have a few Liverpool loanees? King Kenny connection and YNWA > all other connections

Unironically the brexit vote

Smartest thing I ever did was get my euros out for my holiday a day before it happened, ended up getting an extra 60 euros out of it

Could have probably become assistant at Liverpool if he stayed a bit longer, very low iq choice to choose bankrupt Rangers though.

Kenny supported Rangers la

Not what was said, pseud

>Villarreal have signed full-back Alberto Moreno following his release from Liverpool
Good signing desu
He was never going to make it in England, but maybe he will be alright in Spain.

Sancho's contact expired when he was 18, Odoi's expires when he's 19, it's basically impossible for players to still be at the club beyond their teenage years without signing a new contact or extension

And? As soon as he heard some scout from Celtic were coming to meet him he tore down all his posters of rangers players like will greig and jardine. He was a Celtic man from that point forward

a lot of young players sign a new contract at 18 with asssurances over playing time that never come to fruition though, they are then locked in for 3/4 years

that's a completely different issue to a 16 year old joining the City academy though

you don;t sign a professional contract until you are 18, if you and your agent aggree to sign one before you are 18 its your own fault. pogba and sancho didn't.

But it is. You are definitely not playing for your parent club while at another club you at least might have a chance. Instead you go on loan after loan having to get to know new teammates, new systems, new languages and so on, never being able to settle in when consistency is what you need the most.

under 18s aren't going out on loan after loan though

Is Sturridge angling an MLS move with the Galaxy?
Is the MLS friendly for injury prone players?

>get in from work
>still no cricket
seriously, manchester just needs to fuck off. that city has absolutely zero redeeming qualities

NEW

Based bren just showing off those biceps.

Careful. In pretty sure I rekt something edging constantly. It was a high even blow jobs couldn't reach for me. Now I try to do 5 to 10 mins