Why are w*men athletes so insufferable?

Why are w*men athletes so insufferable?

Attached: 9b0223e3c112231c92798a21e7333ba5.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

>Why are am*rican athletes so insufferable?
FTFY

ours actually win world cups so they can do whatever they want. can't speak for the rest of the world

*americans

Still triggered over tea

(women's)

because youre a virgin

Because they are women.

Our women win bandy world championships pretty much every time.

why do you let women's sport affect you like this

(virgin)

I haven't seen rage on here like this in a long time. Americans + women winning a world cup must really cut them deep

Their relatives are addicted to crystal meth

I think they’re upset that we were their slaves now they are ours. But don’t worry we are all fighting Israel’s wars.

Same reason women aren't into male twinks. The difference is the male twink metrosexualy works on his appearance with different haircuts, gels and clothes from a safe difference in the vain hope to attract a woman. Dyke women athletes loudly push themselves into the faces of men whilst sometimes even saying they aren't attracted to men, but in reality they are projecting and attracted to athletic men. It's one big misunderstanding clusterfuck. Men are attracted to beautifull women trying to be beautifull to attract women and women attracted to masculine male athletes trying to be masculine athletes to attract males.

This happens when kids aren't raised properly and fuck eachother up.

They're not. This one is but it's more to do with the lesbianism imho

Cuz ur a gay incel

Nah, that was actually quality banter and she timed it perfectly.

That Scene Was Funny. And I hate Women's Sports.

this. even delete "athletes". whether it's the oscars, footy or whatever, they spout their stupid politics and virtue signaling everywhere

Still triggered over tea AHAHAHA

Agree

be careful what you say about rapino m8, or else mods will ban u for hurting their feelings

Attached: rapinhoe.png (860x246, 74K)

Are You Writing An Article For Vice, Faggot?

You feel that way because you are a sad incel

>Why are w*men athletes so insufferable?
they are not.
most of them are the most based people around. you would know if you'd ever met an accomplished woman.
the problem are americans

penis envy

Francebro... is there not lots of virtue signaling from celebs or athletes over there? Must be nice. Whats the tradeoff?

Because now every news outlet will bombard me with this dyke and her quest to further subsidize women's sports.

Only the gay ones

he's fucking french

vastly more arrogant and vastly less talented than their male equivalents. It's disgusting

Why are you such an incel?

They should get tested hopefully none of them were trans. If any were found to be trannies the Dutch team should file a lawsuit.

fpbp

just stop talking about the dumb dyke lmao i've literally never heard of this woman outside the internet

Because we all know they're worse than male athletes but they are unable to acknowledge it themselves.

>Why are am*ricans so insufferable?
FTFY

This

Attached: jaqueline.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Anyone who has been to the US knows that their women are the absolute worst in the world. 99% of them fall into one of these categories:
>Potential for attractive face, but fat or morbidly obese
>Skinny, but absolutely disgusting face of unknown origin
>Skinny with a 6/10 face (considered 9/10 in the US). Because they are considered 9/10s in the US they have developed extreme princess syndrome along with insufferable personalities

The 1% that are left are either genuine 9/10s (10/10 in the US) with shitty personalities, or 6/10s (9/10 in the US) with decent personalities. Either way, they're rare as fuck.

Attached: 1380141541642.jpg (350x298, 21K)

I felt this post, but you forgot some girls are complete cum buckets