Okay, this is epic

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 5B2FAD91-928A-4CA9-AE15-CF2ED2CE532B.jpg (640x836, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/#3f5718316da4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this but unironically

equal pay to whom? like they all should earn the exact same amount of money? you mean like communism?

they're not wrong, but only when it comes to USNT.

>current year
>still not pro equal pay
Get out

athletes are paid because they are entertainers. do they bring in as much revenue for merchandise and ticket sales as the men? then pay them equally.
If not, then pay them whatever the ratio ends up being.

#playforequalpay

Men vs women. Best out of three games so there is no debate.

i thought players didn't get payed for national duty ?!

Souncloud meme rappers should earn the same as Taylor Swift?

They don't, but americans don't know how to football.

Maybe they are talking about the prizes? Because what argument do they have in favor of the actual wages being equal?

They weren't THAT good. Other teams were just worst. I saw them win 13-0 against Thailand and was like "FUCK", these girls are fucking awesome. Then it was like 1-0, 2-1 and regular shit like that and one game the only way they scored was penalties...PPPPFFFFFFTTTT!. They really ain't shit.

but the male american team never received a single cent from prizes since theyre for winning

maybe they don't understand where the money comes from?

the men's team is so shit and mentally miniscule I wouldn't be surprised if they did this and let the girls win

No, they played against women, they must win a WC final against men to earn that equal pay.

I had no idea women were getting paid less.

Let's just abolish the requirement that you have to be a man to play for the men's team. Any woman who is skillful enough to make the cut could then get the same pay scale as the men.

they HAVE to know that there's no market
they HAVE to, they can't all be this retarded

The girls WON and the boys LOST

Didn't even qualify actually

Actually the boys won 7-2

Attached: kek.png (364x322, 14K)

God I hate women

Probably.
I think they're hoping they can guilt the board into giving them a disproportionate share of the profits relative to their value because #Woke culture.

I can't wait to not hear about them for another 3 years. That's the real beauty of women's sports.

a shit as the men's team is, a fucking college team could beat uswnt

wtf delet this sexism

i have a chance with a white female monkey in your muslim country?

based

no you don't whitey whiteman

As long as you take the "white female monkey" with you instead of staying here and polluting the gene pool even more, yes.

An interesting point. On the world scale, the revenue ratio is 82 to 1 in favor of the men world cup wise.
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/#3f5718316da4

However, domestically in the US, the womens team does actually bring in more total revenue than the men. So whatever soccer board exists in the US should actually pay the women more than the mens team.

Attached: 1550913127400.jpg (500x667, 59K)

what about the normal league tho

Can U.S. Soccer just grow a fucking pair and pay each program by the year so we can end this shit? Every few years where the women have a tournament in which they rape teams full of school teachers, they’ll get paid more than the men who don’t have anything going on. The years where they have a few friendlies, the U.S. Soccer FUNDED domestic league is losing money, and money is being hemorrhaged left and right like it has for 95% of the years the women’s program has existed, they’ll be lucky to make enough for a used Subaru. U.S. Soccer is run by a bunch of cu(ks

Normal league is much different of course I'm talking internationally

but thats where the money comes from

>implying Bradley woudn't start all 3 games and score 4 OGs even if he played to win

when they beat the men's NT, they can earn as much. It's called equality of opportunity.

baka me and my fuckin buds can win the women's world cup.

PRIVILEGED WHITE AMERICAN WOMEN

They'll get that when they'll beat the Dallas U15 amateur kiddie league team.

to the faggot us men whom get more for never winning.

Females deserve to be quiet during doggystyle anal fuck

This will never work cause there ain’t a single male child out in the world who would ask his dad to buy him a Rapinoe jersey while any woman would be fine wearing a Messi jersey

Hue logic

I just bought one actually

The women get beat by teenagers

I unironically laughed in real life. But not that much.

I meant Male (male) child, not Male (female), my dudes.

>whom
don't try to speak a language you don't know, horan

he meant child, not child (adult)

How does winning a championship "prove" anything? If they had lost in the final, what what would that "prove"?

they tell us we just need to have sex, well sounds like you girls just need to sell merchandise lmao

they should ironically sell sex to solve both problems

this could work, but the US team is pretty fugly.

If anything they should decrease the USA men's salary to match the women's since they've been playing like garbage as of late

>earn the exact same amount of money
>like communism
Assuming you mean something like the Soviet Union, earnings were tied to the value of what a worker produced, in some cases they were salaried.

The mediocre last mens US World Cup team got a LOT of buzz in the US

No one gave a shit about this womens team, in fact on the sports talk shows I saw today it was literally the last topic (in passing) they even mentioned

>wow we win equal pay cup against some retarded orange girls so gibe monies plox

Attached: 1df.jpg (299x265, 13K)

Women’s teams earn a higher portion of women’s soccer revenue than men’s teams do of men’s soccer revenue. There is a pay gap, the women get paid significantly more than the men relative to the revenue they generate.

Attached: 59072F2B-735C-41C4-90B7-08BBE1C0D832.jpg (425x283, 38K)

when i watch football i wanna watch the best of the best that the sport has to show. When women stop losing 10-0 to fucking CHILDREN then maybe they'll deserve to earn a little more, but until then they should stop menstruating everywhere.

What kind of pay are they even asking for?
The success fee for winning an international match? Club wages?

They generate millions more in revenue than the mens team you dipshit

lol what

For international duty, why not. I think they've earned it at this point.

My guess is that they want to get higher wages from they clubs as well. Which is ridiculous.

show me some stats and financial records

Cant get equal pay when your market itself is a niche in its own right, and more women watch Mens soccer more than Womens. Be grateful you are getting the money you are now and not going to the illegals crossing over you are trying to bring over instead.

having 10% more views on the world cup final compared to the knock out stages is not making millions more

You fixed this shit

do male models earn the same as female models?

Yes they unironically do

>us men
>beating anyone
Thanks for the laff

We pay people for hard work because were not some third world shithole

Imagine being this insecure. Jesus christ get it together anons

Have they said this specifically about club pay? The way they've been describing it, they just want to get paid the same for international duty as the men's which is fair since they only have to get paid when they get called up and the WWC is their main event as players. The women's soccer league here basically only serves as practice for the USWNT between Olympics and World Cups; nobody watches it.

Based Saudi

>Equal pay for an inferior spectacle

Fuck off, Megan.

>gibs
gut gud and more people will watch giving you more money
that or play naked

The men get more money for international games, if they play.

But then again the women get money even when they don't play. Not even mentioning that every single one of the USWNT players is playing in a league that is being funded by the federation. I wonder if this is taken into account?

well said amigo spic

no other sport has such arrogant practicioners where the main focus isnt the game itself but lecturing you on why youre a bigot for not being interested in it