She's more successful than Messi and a better player too

She's more successful than Messi and a better player too.

Attached: megan-rapinoe-in-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2019-issue-31.jpg (1200x1800, 435K)

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.

>takes a knee in front of you

Attached: megan-rapinoe-in-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2019-issue-8.jpg (1200x1800, 340K)

I'm literally a better player than her.
Also have a better ass

>Those ugly small tits

Attached: 79045590-A902-4593-9889-55FD91481C68.jpg (603x508, 32K)

Pics or I’m calling bullshit

>dat photoshoop

Rapinoe has never even been close to being the best female divegrass player and Messi has been consensus top two (many even say top one) for most of his career. So even in comparison to their own gender Messi is more successful. Comparing them based on their football skills is ridiculous. Any professional male divegrass player would beat Rapinoe in a 1 vs 1.

Attached: fifa player of the year.png (671x872, 93K)

The tits aren't the issue. It's the haircut.

Attached: X162521_TK2_01309-rawfinal1920.jpg (1280x1920, 1.3M)

Hahahahahaha, she looks like a grandma, look at those sock titties hanging like washed clothes, and that fucking swimsuit, it looks like an adult diaper, omegalolz, the haircut is the least of her problems

why do dykes always age so fast in the face
disgusting

take that back. she's perfect

Yep, a perfect GIWNF (Grandma I Would Never Fuck)

Fuck her must feels like fucking David Bowie, but with a delicious pink wet and shaved pussy.

have sex

Women in general do, dykes show it more because they wear less makeup, athletic dykes age slightly faster because they're out in the sun more.

she cute

she's the best player in our country and should be paid the most. those men last night were embarrassing

>pink pussy
her nipples are darker than yours joao

this only goes for white women. they age terribly

Yeah you're right, black women look like shit from the start

>Why, yes, I am a lesbian. How could you tell?

virgin detected

ah yes...looks like a case of 'fat incel'...i'd recommend having sex

This is some Jamie Lee Curtis type shit

Why did you immediately go to black? Think about them a lot?

Don't tell me you wouldn't.

I never knew my dick could get this solid.

I bet she has a gross fat lesbo lover

Rapinoe is the butch lesbian. I say her gf is pretty.

I bet you've never seen a vagina in real life

She is dating Sue Bird.

I wish.

I honestly wouldn't

Attached: 2s974.png (1920x816, 1.24M)

based leaf making the baboons seethe

Yeah, but who has more testosterone in his bloodstream?

Checkmate, incel.

Mirin those abs

Gross.

>she looks like a grandma, look at those sock titties hanging like washed clothes
this is every mexican woman in her mid 20s

utterly based
must be a proxy

Incel freak

you're damn right satan i would without hesitation

Do you think she has a roastie?

That just looks like a toned man's ass to me.

>a better player
Nah. I know Messi bottles it against literally everyone ... but I'm pretty sure he'd still easily beat her in a direct competition. Which is something I'd love to see.
Let those American retards play men's teams. That might humble them a bit.

you'd know

Oof! Got 'em!

What a robot9001 thread

SPORTS!!!

Attached: England-Women-Nude-Leaktube.net-07-1.jpg (696x928, 58K)

fag

>american israeli
((((((((((((((((((((

kek

>and a better player too.

Attached: 1508365594389.png (588x576, 437K)

I could put together a team comprising myself and 10 male coworkers and it would easily beat the USWNT. It wouldn't even be close.

Imagine putting these 'athletes' on a pedestal. This is on the same tier as the special olympics.

Marco Reus' brother, Megan Reus

i like her haircut. i think i'll be getting one similar next time i go to the barber shop

Damn shes ripped

Damn she looks pretty good desu. only the incels here claim otherwise

Attached: 70819-sue-bird-megan-rapinoe.jpg (618x410, 50K)

Typical American superficiality: Doesn't matter that her face looks like absolute shit, and that she has a personality to match it. As long as you can obsess over some specific aspect of her body (in clearly photoshopped pictures), you think she looks fine.

sauce

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

>34

The absolute state of white women

What's up? Running out of arguments?

Looks like danielle wyatt and jen beattie

Based leaf making baboons mad

Have you won multiple World Cup titles?

t.Draxler

I wish she would kick my balls if you know what I mean

What the FUCK is wrong with her forehead?

Attached: 1538711404957.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

the only appropriate response.

Attached: 6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05bcc67011a212df0.jpg (446x336, 18K)

Legitimately gross. Looks like she's hiding a dick .lol hard

Leaf is 100% based and correct about the baboon “”””””women””””””

Not having a pretty face is acceptable if you have an amazing body. It doesn't work the other way around though. And no one cares about personality when you're only interested in fucking.

I'd easily fuck her to be quite desu

literally looks like if someone photoshoped an old man's head on that body

KEK

Have sex, incels.

Attached: blackpill.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Albert Wesker...?

This guy gets it

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Shes.

Attached: 1560007167765.gif (294x195, 1.68M)

Attached: download (6).jpg (193x144, 7K)

Based

absolutely based post, whether you would or wouldn't

Official power ranking of the 8 World Cup US women’s national teams:
1. 2019 (not even fuckin close, greatest team ever hands down)
2. 1991 (the forgotten team that dominated in a similar fashion)
3. 1999 (the old school team everyone remembers)
4. 2015 (great team, just not legendary)
5. 2003 (gets the slightest of edges over 1995)
6. 1995 (good team just not great)
7. 2011 (there’s a reason they lost the final, they really weren’t that good)
8. 2007 (literal almost average tier, barely good)

Attached: 8A1A63B7-5A80-41C5-A07C-83DC4CD9C8BC.jpg (800x533, 123K)

soiboy

t. drumpf supporter