Untitled

Attached: 399EF7F3-4391-46F7-8F9A-2448A46D424D.jpg (750x937, 509K)

T.SILVA WITH THE SPICY MEATBALL

Messoy BTFO

really activated my almonds

the referees in this CA were absolutely shocking though

Messi finally became full argentinian

Isn't this basically saying "He's right but when it happens to him at Barcelona he does not complain" ?

Messoy is a disgrace. I bet TSUUUUU (also known as the GOAT) was laughing during that match
How will Messoy ever recover?

Attached: messoy.jpg (686x351, 156K)

No, it is basically saying that refereeing mistakes are part of football, and that they doesn't imply a fucking presidential conspiracy when you are the losing side of it.

brazilians are so fucking trash

All I am reading is Brazilians accepting they had favoring from the referees

Why would he complain to the media? Just call the fucking FBI. US authorities are the only ones with balls to hit FIFA.

Seethe.

They all are saying brazil was favored stupids macacos

Chile is with you Hue’s

Attached: D9FEBFA9-F902-4743-AD3A-CE7E8F7E352C.jpg (1080x1344, 256K)

Solamente un hambrentino tiene la desfachatez de reclamar contra la FIFA, luego años de sorteos fáciles en los mundiales, del manejo de Grondona, del 6 a 0 a Perú, de las botellas de agua con calmantes, etc. Son una verdadera desgraciada, los ingleses debiesen haber bombardeado buenos aires.

baseado

Rent free

baseado

t.

based and wholesome boss

>all
Point me to where Tite says anything of the sort.

Var didn't exist you dumb slum monkeys during 6 - 1.

Hes criticizing var didn't intervene with rugby style tackles by Arthur. If course refs miss calls but that shouldn't happen during muh var.

Fuck, you people are mutt brained imbeciles.

UK classics

about 14 years too late.

>Agua con calmantes
Wait what? Is this part of the fat Ronaldo conspiracy when he got ill and everyone thought he got poisoned?

Transfer funds.

el inglaterrANO

That's funny coming from Tite, who's always refusing to accept that there was no foul in Switzerland's goal in the world cup.

Attached: jogobonito.webm (320x240, 2.81M)

Canadian talking piebol. The joke is told by itself.

>all
i know nowadays in your country you practically have to suck some venezuelan cock to eat a churrasco once a month, but i guess radio it's still free, out of pack futbol, so listen to it once in a while, you'll find out not even in your own land not everyone believes those conspiracy theories, bostero cagón

It's interpretative (AKA subjective), though, and VAR should only be called when the mistake is 100% objectivally certain. Plus, VAR doesn't eliminate mistakes completely, nor does it intend to, as it's just a two-step refereeing practice, and both can still be wrong. Again, it's a fast-paced game and it the penalty was interpretative, it is debatable, so there's not much to complain about. Would I give the penalty if I were the referee? Probably. Do I think VAR should've been called? Nope. Not according to current rules.

VAR got some other things wrong in the other games too (one of Argentina's goals against Chile should've been denied, for example), and Brazil was pretty disfavored in the game against Paraguay. This sort of stuff is impossible to fully eliminate in football, and it is even more stupid to expect 1-year old system to eliminate it. It is not bullet-proof yet.

Whining about a conspiracy is losers desperation, especially when your country has 2 robbed WC titles (one with full presidential interference, one with a hand-goal and cocaine-doping), not to mention dozens of other cases of this sort of behaviour (Google "baptised water maradona branco"). Messi is a loser, a faggot and a hypocrite.

Attached: gif-firula.gif (284x198, 1.76M)

I love this kind of banter kek

britfag ban in sudaca threads when

el mapucheANO con proxy

Go back shitle you fucking parasite
You already got BTFO the other day by other SHITleans who aren't parasites abroad