I'm up early so I wanna ask the yuro's a quick question:

I'm up early so I wanna ask the yuro's a quick question:

Would you guys be okay if there was a ref watching to broadcast counting the seconds of dead time and then adding that exact amount to stoppage? As a burger this is one of the most frustrating things to watch a team be able to deliberately run down the clock when the ball is not in play.

Attached: 1407366636246.jpg (480x720, 48K)

Yes if we reduce the play time to 30 minutes per half. I don't actually want to watch the game to be honest. The big leagues are rigged anyway.

Name?

Chesty Laroux

How is it more frustrating than the QB "taking a knee" at the end of a game? At least the opposition can try to do something about it in footy.

No. The game's fine as is. If you can't beat the opponent in 90+couple minutes then fuck off. Time wasting and dead time are part of the game

yes we actually need this for a long time, alot of people ask for this

>yes we actually need this for a long time, alot of people ask for this
'no'

Because that is written in the rules exactly how much time they are allowed to take. Soccer is completely arbitrary.

By the time you're taking a knee, there is by definition less than 90 seconds of game time. I'm not too triggered by OP's problem but it is frustrating when there is 20+ minutes of game time and they start needing 3 minutes to get up from each fall and 2 minutes to figure out who's doing each throw in. Just seems cheap and amateur to pull these kinds of stunts

The american was able to find the problem but fucked up the solution as usual. Overtime is fine as it is right now but refs need be more strict if some ngubu rolls on the ground for minutes because of some minor tackle.
OR they could just put them out of play as long as they are "injured"

Emma Stephanies or something. I know her first name is Emma.

>the originator of american football
>complaining about dead time in a game

absolute fucking top lel

Emma Stevens

Nah I don't think "natural" dead time is that big of a deal. Intentional time wasting is always included in stoppage time, ofc.

>open thread
>save picture
>close thread

>he can't appreciate the nuance and strategy required pre-snap

wew

they should just stop the clock when they need to. extra time is stupid

open thread
whack one out
close thread

>he thinks 11 minutes of actual play time on a 60 minute game clock is nuance

So does anyone have any other stuff of this girl? because not even Google is helping. such a delicious specimen can't simply vanish in thin air like this

Marienna Stropolova. Russian Model.

Google Emma Stevens modelmayhem

Pic related, this is peak perfection in 2019. Kill me now.

Attached: 503b721d5f1ba.jpg (700x525, 35K)

i guess its true the world ended in 2012

no
get refs out of my sport
time wasting is part of the game

>time wasting is part of the sport

Attached: 1370400572492.jpg (800x804, 56K)

>he thinks watching mcdonalds and life insurance ads is strategy

The running clock in Am football is a part of the strategy and more often than not trying to run it down backfires. It's no longer en vogue to play it safe up by one score in the NFL.

The last twenty minutes of a one score soccer game are grueling by comparison. Whereas an NFL game has rising tension as each play becomes more high stakes, soccer just fizzles out. And that's kind of why the NFL is so good, it may lack the nonstop action of soccer or rugby but it has way more tension. In the fourth quarter particularly it feels like every play is momentous.

Does she do nudes? Can't find anything