Based Guardado

Based Guardado.

Attached: 1562557911788.jpg (693x810, 417K)

Why do americans always get owned by México in football, every single game?

Manlet rage aint nothing to fuck with

He is not even looking at him...

Thats the advantage of manlets, you never see them coming

He looks so fat. I thought it was some pitch invader at first. Then I saw the webm. Wtf Americans. Get your shit togheter.
>American "athletes"

So much refball in favor of Mexico. They should've had like 2 red cards. Even against Costa Rica and Haiti it was blatant. This is why concaca is a joke.

I'm pretty sure he's in better shape than you.

Never have i seen such fear in one mans eyes

Tf are you talking about, remember jozy in the opening minutes...fuck off amerilard

>I thought it was some pitch invader at first.
lmao

Friendly reminder that we have more world cups than Mexico.

whamen world cups..

Attached: 4121.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>mutt cucking for his nigger hero
Trip advisor and trivago

Andres "kill the niggers en un dos por tres" Guardado

>Rodriguez kicking the ball right at Pulisic's head when he's on the ground the play is done.
>Moreno kneeing Jozy in the back and then sitting on him.
>Guardado grabbing McKennie's neck.
Retard spic.

Threadly reminder the US and Mexico have played exactly one meaningful game in their history. Pic related.

>the US advanced further than Mexico ever has in the World Cup... after beating Mexico.

You'll never recover beaners.

Attached: Capture.png (998x568, 30K)

Attached: images - 2019-07-08T110730.077.jpg (500x378, 18K)

Imagine losing to Mexicos E-team
>Yikes

Attached: 1561603276763.png (2548x1036, 497K)

Lainez has been avenged

>2007+12
>not being a manlet

Attached: 1548876184649.webm (608x1080, 2.63M)

It's the De Facto Mexican sport. Every Mexican I've ever met has been or is a soccer player to some degree. They've got a better ecosystem for the sport and the backing of their entire culture. Of course more talented players and larger, better structured organizations are going to crop up under those kind of circumstances. Plus, in terms of genetics, the Spaniard/South American mix is outrageous in terms of physical conditioning, second only to Africans when considering a mixture of the strength/conditioning required to play the sport at a higher level.

The only way the US can possibly compete is to luck out on getting top prospects in nationalized American immigrants from other countries, such as Pulisic from Croatia.

Attached: 20181111_083515.jpg (116x125, 2K)

BASED
A
S
E
D