/nba/ general - PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Instead of headlines, let’s share our favorite memories of the OKC Thunder

Attached: B3F40228-078E-4B8F-BF58-7522630DAD11.png (259x194, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2031893-james-harden-admits-money-was-deciding-factor-in-leaving-okc-thunder
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=225&v=7RBWuYFeg9Y&has_verified=1
youtu.be/OODfr7mNnTw
youtube.com/watch?v=GEMVGHoenXM
twitter.com/wojespn/status/1148274909455380483
la.eater.com/2019/7/8/20686212/morning-briefing-restaurant-news-los-angeles-alfred-coffee-kawhi-ban
basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2018.html
thehoopsgeek.com/average-nba-height/
youtube.com/watch?v=IrdgxjK10kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just want to know where bestbrook ends up

I’m still in disbelief how KD did a sign and trade for the warriors but left the Thunder with nothing

My favorite moment of this ill-gotten franchise is when they traded away a future perennial MVP candidate because of 4 million dollars.

How the fuck does Scott Brooks still have a job after failing to win a championship with KD, Harden, and Westbrook?

KD at least won 2 championships on his own team

The Warriors had no notable free agents that summer, iirc. The best he could have done is get OKC some picks like LeBron did with Cleveland the first time.

Harrison Barnes and picks? I dunno

DLo is just as good as HB IMO

My favorite memory of the Thunder is when they insisted on over paying a dime a dozen "set screen, run to run" big in Serge Ibaka rather than a killer scoring guard in Harden before wasting the careers of everyone they didn't trade.

>kd, russ, and harden are all free agents in 2023
could this be...god dream?

Attached: 1562041515321.jpg (1982x2643, 1.32M)

Right, I forgot he was a FA that summer with how bad he played that finals. Now I agree, that was a better way to settle things with OKC.

It wasn't $4 million, it was $35 million.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2031893-james-harden-admits-money-was-deciding-factor-in-leaving-okc-thunder

I think DLo is better than Harrison Barnes but I might be a minority on that one

Why is everyone writing off the Celtics? They still got there young core and the best GM in Ainge

I joked about the 4 million because I vaguely remember Durant mentioning that number. Maybe I'm wrong.

Because ainge turned his massive haul of assets into kemba fucking walker and a worse version of Rudy gay. Also one of the worst contracts in the league in hayward

Man, when the news first broke, the OKC media spin it like there wasn't much of a difference, he just didn't want to play behind Westbrook, so I get it.

At least he didn’t leverage the future like the Lakers and Clippers just did and Tatum is the truth

pray the real live forever man...
pray the fakes get exposed

Attached: bestof2019.jpg (760x2520, 523K)

Worse version of Rudy Gay?

Like how they left Seattle and left them with nothing?

Here it is, 4.5m.

Attached: 548682DF-4351-41CC-8368-98035EEFDA28.jpg (828x1341, 311K)

Tatum is a worse player than Ingram. Look into it.

Ainge dropped the ball by overvauling his young core. Now he has to compete with Embiid and the 76ers (who now have horford), giannis and the bucks, KD and Kyrie on the nets...and he will do that with kemba FUCKING walker and a shitty clone of Rudy gay?

Child please.

Yeah I’m thinking we’re back

Attached: 5F435020-EF96-47E5-A509-57097E0D45CC.jpg (1024x1024, 216K)

Who’s the worse version of Rudy Gay?

My Rapties status?

Brown

May not include tax values.

DYNAMIC DUO KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

He ended up signing an $80 mi contract.

Are lakers the dream team, again?

>Look into it
Tatum leads Ingram in PER, field goal percentage, three point percentage, VORP, and anything that’s not PPG (Ingram scores marginally more on greater field goal attempts). He actually beats him out in defensive rating as well but Bird beats out Pippen there so ill let you do with that as you see fit.

Not only that but Ingram is a year older and more experienced than Tatum, if we follow the logic that both will continue to improve going into their next year it’s not even going to be close. Ingram was a shit rookie coming off the bench for a shit club when Ingram was the leading scorer for an ECF team, not much to be proud of but it beats coming off the bench for Corey Brewer and Luol Deng.

When Tatum was leading scorer for ECF team**, I also forgot Ingram has yet to actually play a playoff game going into his fourth year as a pro. Not exactly his fault but hard to evaluate whether he performs the same way in the post season when you’ve yet to see it, whereas Tatum has been in the playoffs his entire career and played very well there.

thunder were a good and contending western conference team for almost a decade now. the ride had to end eventually.

What dis shit is?

Attached: CA0C0953-7432-4D79-AE84-17477FB6E2F7.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Yep, small market teams aren’t meant to be that good for that long or have that many all stars/MVPs go through there. They got more and better players than Sacramento’s entire All Time roster in like a decade.

> what are assisted FGM rates?
> what are catch and shoot opportunities

Brainlets don't even watch the game

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

Prolly spice

You niggers and your indica

Based

Um, guys... how do we stop this?

Attached: 1562348756988.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

Are the warriors now the new small market hope?

Lol, I have unironically theorized for years that KD, Harden, and WB reunite on the Thunder at the twilight of their careers and finally win a championship together.

It’s too good of a storyline for Adam Spielberg to not possibly exploit. That shit might even surpass Dirk’s championship.

Tatum has a better team, and is better at every measurable aspect of playing the game of basketball than Brandon Ingram although as I said before I doubt he’s significantly better on D and would call that a wash.

Hell regressed second year Tatum’s outside shot (37%) is actually a better percentage on more three point attempts than Ingram’s best year (which he has since regressed from since playing with Lebron who generates more catch and shoot opportunities than any player in the NBA).

Don't worry. That Tobias deal stopped them already.

Nasty. Is all of the Cali shit sold in plastic like this? Ground up shit.

Poor Zubac gonna get manhandled by my lakies' BBC. (Bron, Brow, Cousins)

Hell no. Only an idiot would buy some shit because its in a flashy package. Normally its the best of the best for 10/g and the put it in a pill capsule for you. Make no mistake, the best weed in the world is here, this dude just got bamboozled by bright colors.

I will say it’s strong as fuck from just having opened this little bag

>and is better at every measurable aspect of playing the game of basketball than Brandon Ingram

Well...except for creating offense. The ball comes to Tatum on the wing. Ingram initiates offense. The ratios are obscene. Tatum catches the ball on the wing against an off balance defense. Ingram initiates the offense against a set. The fact that their efficiency numbers are remotely comparable is a *slight* against Tatum.

I don't expect excel wizards who don't watch the game to understand this nuance.

Well that's good. I was worried since you can get great shit in OKC. Sounds like the same deal. Can you guys grow your own?

Celtics will fight for a 3-5 seed but I don’t think they have enough to take the Philly or the bucks

kawhi is coming home

>josh richardson
>horford

You already stopped yourselves

I'm still trying to figure out why they never waived Perkins to sign Harden?

Philly and Milwaukee will GAPE Boston. They can't stop that level of paint offense. Bostons only good defensive big plays for Philly.

Giannis and Embiid should average 35 against Boston on near 60% splits. That frontcourt is ass-tier.

>Ingram 52% career TS to Tatum’s 56%
The gap between Tatum and Ingram in efficiency is actually the same as Tatum and Wiggins, I didn’t know Ingram had shot that poorly through his first three years on the Lakers.

>/nba/ when Horford was on the Celtics
>HE'S ELITE
>/nba/ when Horford is on the Sixers
>HE SUCKS ASS

Attached: ben_dudley_2.jpg (1064x736, 89K)

*dabs on /nba/ all summer 19*

Attached: CF2F100B-8B28-4A67-A48A-6CF5C7CE266E.jpg (900x1200, 236K)

That's Baka, he's a no long talker

>Free agent forward JaMychal Green is finalizing a two-year, $10M deal to return to the Los Angeles Clippers, with a second-year player option, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA.

That’s a huge pickup for the Clippers, people don’t understand how good Green is defensively because he went undrafted and just showed up one day knocking down his triples for the Grizzlies

> he said, nervously ignoring the differences in efficiency between initiating an offense and catch and shooting against a compromised set

Attached: 1541557396694.gif (320x220, 560K)

So raptors fight for the playoffs or trade all vets at the deadline ?

Why would the Thunder trade Westbrook instead of building around him?

There's absolutely no way Joel Embiid is only 7'

He was extremely valuable for them last season and despite not technically being a “center”, at 6’9”/227lbs he can function in the role if need be. Also hes a great defender.

cause you cant build with just the bricks

dubs and this WILL happen

Attached: jzzbxauk41931.jpg (4032x3024, 1015K)

Excellent gif

is it possible for the Sixers to make Josh Richardson gain height? he'a too... short

Trips confirm it!

Westbrook to Miami. The Heat become the team to beat in the East.

Attached: D-6Oo3GXoAENl5P.jpg (1242x1071, 215K)

Literally better than anyone the Lakers signed this time around outside of AD. Good thing they didnt get him.

The Jason Tatum experience:

> boston runs a set. kyrie breaks down man, gets into paint. Throws it out to Tatum who misses a 3.
> again, kyrie gets into paint. This time in semi-transition. Throws it to tatum on an off-ball pin down. Tatum drives into the open space. Misses long 2.
> after 15 seconds of constant motion, the play breaks down. Horford swings it to Tatum. Sets pick. Tatum makes wide open 3.
> set for Tatum. Over dribbles. Clangs 2.

The Brandon Ingram experience.
> no one does anything. Ingram drives against a trap, pulls up and misses a contested 2.
> no one does anything. Defense loads up on ingram who makes a tough 2.
> no one does anything. Ball is forced into ingran hands last second. Defense closes out. Miss.
> set for ingram. It's a 4 flat set. Defense traps. Ingram misses.

Brainlets who dont watch basketball: WeLl hIS StAtS aRe SlIgHtLy BeTtEr

When would you guys say the Thunder's championship window closed?

>Get rid of your closer for Josh Richardson and to give a max to Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons

The 76ers are dumb, they should have tried to keep JJ Reddick on top of all that. Spacing is now a real problem for them.

Attached: lelbron.png (180x204, 82K)

Shit, might as well just give them the trophy now

*stops u*

Attached: 4adc92a41b658bcbed75257789f7c48d3fe3bbea_00.jpg (512x376, 49K)

Tatum’s stats aren’t slightly better though? He’s not a marginally more efficient player, he’s significantly more efficient. If Tatum and Ingram were clanking shots at equal volume and percentage then they’d be much closer to each other in terms of efficiency, Ingram doesn’t get bonus points for taking and missing bad shots just because Kobe did it much better in an entirely different NBA.

Lol in fact you went as far as to suggest Ingram is more efficient from the field on a higher difficulty of shots than Tatum here, I thought people would appreciate this kids lack of game once he got flipped and there was no emotional investment.

masai did it! we got terence davis!

What position would these play and what team? I'm thinking PF for the pistons.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=225&v=7RBWuYFeg9Y&has_verified=1

Ingram is better than Tatum, MIP lock for next year

> what is quality of shot
> significant efficiency gains cant be made by taking a backseat on offense

Try arguing without the spreadsheet. Use your fucking eyes for once.

Remember when Jerry West was contemplating suicide?

youtu.be/OODfr7mNnTw

LMAO

I did no such thing. All I did was break down their experiences based on you know, watching the game. Something you might want to try for once.

Hard to say. They have been talented enough to win it all. But coaching and poor front office managment is what killed this team every post season.

You could have made a argument for them in the West this year if they would have pursued some 3 point shooting and kept the core of their team together. Instead they have started blowing it all up for late 1st round picks. Damn shame, there is not really a slam dunk favorite rn with no actual superteams.

I've always said pic related is the worst GM in the NBA.

Attached: i (1).jpg (1296x729, 87K)

The only person contemplating suicide next season will be you after you miss the Playoffs again also check em

>keeping JJ Redick
he's a manlet though. not compatible wih the new look.
>spacing
Tobias Harris, Al Horford, and Joel Embiid aren't all spacers? Even this Richardson kid can hit 3s. Hell, if Ben starts throwing up uncontested threes this year they'll actually have to start covring him at the perimeter

Hard to be depressed living in LA

They had a better team in OKC when he played with PG

Westbrick aint shit

Not true. Its very easy to be depressed living here, but not if you're rich.

Who do you hang out with? Most of my social circle is pretty happy. They aren't rich either...just regular office jobs or driving trucks or construction workers.

haha who the heck would ever be depressed haha thats crazy

Attached: 8FA7BD07-D141-4F6E-AAA6-59ECE3C7CD03.jpg (750x600, 67K)

Rockets with the WOAT off season lmao

Why would Jerry West ever suffer from depression? That sounds fake and contrived. People would kill to be in his position

Maybe Jeanie Buss saw that Jerry West was crazy. He should consider retirement

hey warriors, heard you need some frontcourt depth.
gibe DLO and you can have ibaka and gasol

It's pretty shitty knowing that if I lived in say, Austin, I'd make similar money with far lass crime, pollution, and cost with far better prospects of owning property.

100% leaving this hole in a year.

Cope right here

Reddick is widely regarded as one of the best floor spacers in the NBA. Now you do have people that CAN shoot but none of them are knock down shooters. With Ben Simmons on the court the spacing is key for him to get to work. He has the worst game outside of the paint out of Guards in recent memory pair it up with his poor FT%. That sucks because he sometimes looks like Lebron attacking the rim. Too bad he looks like Shaq at the free throw line and when he takes a 3.

Attached: 1562379324479.png (500x375, 221K)

That would be a more tenable option if you have no real family, friends, etc. here. Most people tend to move for work, but I find in my life that being middle class sucks ass everywhere, but its a lot more bearable to be around people you know than complete strangers.

If you're a complete homebody, that's different. I've lived in a few cities, and happiness doesn't come from location - it comes from you.

Butler didn't want to be a Sixer anyway. Can't say I blame him.

Is there a single soul in the universe that can stop my Rapties....?

>rekt

>No shooters
>Bad coach

Attached: tumblr_mcd6t167W41rxis0k.gif (294x249, 473K)

My celties :)

Yes and he already did it when he went to the Clippers.

Attached: 1562230309468.gif (500x356, 2.44M)

my grizzlies finna boutta dab on the entire league next season
can't fucking wait

>There are people who unironically think Luka won’t get even better

Literally just add some actual open looks from 3 a game from KP absorbing double teams and Seth spacing the floor and a moderate improvement in FT% and the guy is already pushing mid-20s ppg. Anyone who thinks this kid won’t be great is coping hard.

Attached: 5B0DEE4D-B2DD-4DDC-93F6-249A5A8E112C.jpg (749x768, 108K)

You don’t get to say “I’m just as good of an offensive player as that guy even though I take way worse shots that I can not make and he takes way less difficult ones that he can make.”

It’s the equivalent of arguing Kobe is practically as good an offensive player as Lebron as he chooses to chuck a contested long mid range jump shot over two defenders and acting as though Lebron has some sort of unfair advantage for taking clean looks in the paint?

F for the NBA's farm team

Yes you did, in your hypothetical Ingram is making difficult shots while Tatum misses clean ones. There are stars who can make and take tough shots on high efficiency and they are rightfully lauded for their offensive capability, but suggesting Brandon “Wiggins” Ingram is as good as better players because he takes bad shots he can’t make outside of the flow of the offense?

> he still won't watch the games

You're arguing against yourself in that spreadsheet. Tatum has *never* been a first option at the NBA level. Ingram has.

Saying its like kobe and James requires you to ignore that Tatum had literally never been asked to do more on offense than attack broken sets.

Attached: 1562439420378.jpg (1280x574, 120K)

>Reddick is widely regarded as one of the best floor spacers in the NBA
ok cool but defense is also important hence why I memed about being a manlet
his offense is also streaky which is how he becomes a professional brick mason in the playoffa
>Now you do have people that CAN shoot but none of them are knock down shooters
wew
not only is that irrelevant, but Tobias Harris is someone I would consider a knock down shooter. Along with that, you don't always need to be a knock down shooter to space - you see all these people biting on Embiid's really awful pump fake but he shoots really mediocre from 3.
>Ben Simmons needs spacing
if his offense isnt working out, that sucks, but he can also playmake and has great passing and court vision. there are other guys that can take that load from him, i.e. horford/harris/embmeme, as long as he contributes defensively (which he does).

>Jerami Grant has been traded to the Nuggets according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

>The Nuggets will send OKC a 2020 first-round pick in exchange. The Thunder continue to stockpile draft picks as they look towards the future, and you'd think a Russell Westbrook trade is looming. Grant joins a loaded Denver team, so this move is a huge blow to his fantasy value. He played 99% of his minutes at PF last season according to Basketball Reference, so he'll need to play some SF to have any real value with Paul

Westbrook trade imminent.

Attached: D-6UMg-U4AA866J.jpg (1302x960, 88K)

> he
> doesn't
> watch
> the
> games

Good attempt at putting words in my mouth. 0/10 for understanding scoring efficiency vs size of role

Not even the worst offseason among teams in the league this year. In case you didn’t notice, Hornets let Kemba walk for nothing and signed Terry Rozier to an ungodly contract.

niggas be like 'niggas be like' but sometimes they really the niggas that be like

based jerry west seether

>avery fucking bradley

Attached: 1535222104905.png (593x580, 621K)

>Floor spacing is irrelevant, in modern basketball
>With Joel Embiid as you best player and Ben Simmons as your closer with your real one in Miami rn

Attached: 1552019407388.gif (413x243, 3.46M)

He's gonna be great but he needs to decide where he's gonna play

Magic Johnson gave Jeanie Buss HIV

Why are Laker fans so mad at Jerry West. The LAKERS let him go. It wasn't Jerry's choice. And why the fuck should he retire if he's still good at what he does? That makes no sense. What does he owe Laker fans?

Attached: 1559968476262.jpg (483x512, 85K)

11 Championships isnt enough I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=GEMVGHoenXM

Here's my favorite Thunder memory

>Floor Spacing is irrelevant

Attached: 1560798947669.png (512x512, 297K)

>Why would the Thunder trade Westbrook instead of building around him?

They've been trying that for 10 years and it hasn't worked

Can't wait to see Jimmy Butler literally murder Westbrook

lol and the Warriors got BTFO this year in the playoffs

>Floor spacing is irrelevant
reading comprehension that difficult for ya simp? go ahead and copy and paste where i said that.

>Floor Spacing is irrelevant

You do know your 2 best players are Embiid and Simmons, right?

Attached: 1551332415969.jpg (241x233, 12K)

Because Jerry West has said repeatedly he's a Laker lifer and he would do anything to help the Lakers out. Even after leaving the Lakers, he helped them out through the Pau Gasol trade and giving us Pau for free

But since then, he's done nothing but actively HARM the Lakers. He didn't get us Steph or Klay for cheap when he was with the Warriors and he prevented us from signing Kawhi Leonard. Those 11 championships mean nothing compared to the utter betrayal that old depressed faggot with a non-working dick has released on the Lakers.

If he wants to be a Laker lifer, he can be a final legend by actually being a mole for once and giving us Kawhi Leonard and Paul george for scraps at the trade deadline. That's how he can salvage it

Spilled something on my laptop and the inside of the screen is stained now. Do I just have to buy a new one at this point?

>bait.jpg

is trevor young good

do I have anything to look forward to this season?

Attached: 1555507172326.jpg (534x626, 79K)

oh nevermind he's not actually going to reply he's just going to samefag
back to /rbmk/, ya adhd riddled zoomer

Lmao @ the knicks cope trope saying don’t worry about RJ sucking ass in summer league. The issue is he was also a dogshit chucker in college.

my nuggies are very good

>Israel flag
>likes gold nuggets

Summer league is meaningless if a player plays exceptionally well, an NBA player (1-15) is going to be the king of the court against guys who will wind up overseas, G league or not playing ball professionally.

What's not meaningless is if a player plays like absolute shit against competition they should be way ahead of, and the aspects of their game that are concerning in SL were similarly concerning in college. Knicks fans spent an entire year supporting their team through the darkest period in franchise history to draft a bust?

You seattle bitches need to get the fuck over it

>seattle didnt support the team
>seattle wouldn't build a new arena
>seattles attendance was shit

Seattle DESERVED to lose their team. Cry me and river and get me a starbucks frappuccino bitch

twitter.com/wojespn/status/1148274909455380483

>Once guard Avery Bradley clears waivers today, he plans to sign a two-year, $9.7M deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, his agent Bill Duffy of @BDA_Sports tells ESPN. Bradley will have a player option on the second season.

Nani?

You said you dont need good shooters. You said it with out saying it directly.

It's like if you were to say "I love sucking big dicks". Then I say fuck off i dont hang around faggots. Then you say well I never said I was gay per se. That's pretty much what you're doing, bud.

RJ gonna be good

Did KD really net the Warriors an asset? I'd make the argument the Warriors could have either 1) rolled over the cap space, or 2) get a huge trade exception from the Nets instead of D'Lo.

weird how all the lakers fans left after the kawhi decision

Ibaka was a beast you absolute mong. He was very underrated on those okc teams as a very agile big who could ahut down bigs and bother smaller players and was also a knockdown pop player with a very steady corner 3. he was the 3rd best player on a championship team, and make no mistake, in 2016 the Thunder were the best team in the world. Kd just choked twi closeout games because he was already on his way out to the opposibg team that fucking snake

D'lo was an all star last year, I don't understand how he could not be considered an asset or piece to move forward with.

seething samefag has to re-word the argument
I said you don't need knock down shooters. you just need decent shooters. rather than actually arguing the point you just greentexted one line out of context and used le epic funi image faces.

they drafted my player in mycareer
had to support them after that desu

2016 called

>he was the 3rd best player on a championship team

fuck
meant for

Got ‘em

Attached: 9AE124FB-D908-43A7-AB97-2188D8CFF01C.jpg (2048x1366, 1.31M)

Everyone knows the Warriors are going to move him so why would anyone give them anything for him?

if I was a GM, the best I'd do is a 2nd rounder for him. And there is no way he fits on the team. He's already who he is and has nowhere to develop. Zach Lowe has literally argued over and over that a trade exception would've been better.

whats your toons name

One of the dumber sports for sure

nuggets going to be a problem..

?

your player in mycareer
what is his name

Players that "can" shoot is not the same as guys that space the floor properly.

Everything I'm saying is exactly what anyone that knows basketball is saying.

Its pretty obvious you just dont know the X's and O's of basketball. Although it shouldn't be surprising, you were educated in a dilapidated meth house in the shitstain of Pukeadelphia. So there's that.

Attached: D-5y3R8XUAEZgN9.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>Clippers sign JaMychal Green 2years/10m
>Lakers sign Avery Bradley immediately after at 2years/10m

Lakers cucked again

my actual name

So, is OKC going to move back to Seattle once Westbrook is traded?

I still feel burned by the Sacramento Kings.

Somebody please tell the Bucks you have to win a championship before you become a complete boy's club

>doesn't address the argument
>ad populum
>then ad hominem
i'll go ahead and chalk that up to a concession then
funny feels guy though, i am totally pwned right now

Bucks won’t make it out the first round this year

Why? Positions don’t matter for superstars who aren’t manlets or geriatric slow footed towers. Luka can play anywhere 1-4 who cares.

He's 23, if he never gets better he's still 6'5 and can fill it up while averaging like 5apg. In my view even without improved defense that's an above average NBA PG. I think he'll probably get a little bit better at basketball though, Timberwolves have already identified themselves as wanting him.

I think a second rounder (which is less than they'll get for him) beats the literal nothing that the Thunder got for KD

The Laker Nation retaliation is starting

la.eater.com/2019/7/8/20686212/morning-briefing-restaurant-news-los-angeles-alfred-coffee-kawhi-ban

How long before Kawhi's life is in actual danger?

Attached: 2019_07_07_14_32_43_b29sYdFV5Mf_gZ1P (2).webm (720x720, 635K)

>sellout every game since moving
>brand new arena in a town that isn't overrun with antifa
Nah.

i am a clippers fan now

I did address your argument dumbfuck. Why dont you chuck it up as a lack of reading comprehension instead tardstink?

Every team you play will pack the paint.

Prove me wrong.

???

Attached: CBDFE4CB-4481-47F1-A71A-F802E8351324.jpg (1125x846, 281K)

Cringe

Stop talking

Attached: 1501294810148.jpg (500x500, 32K)

they can if Brogdon actually gitsgud and they put Mirotic in regular rotation. they played better/together with the second string when everyone was hurt

Brogdon is in Indiana bro

>brogdon
user, I...

>I did address your argument dumbfuck
you really didn't though. you made a vague and generalized statement and completely ignored my examples
>Every team you play will pack the paint
>Prove me wrong
I guess we can wait 3 months and find out? I don't know what to tell you
also stop samefagging

Name one good Grizzlies player ever

wow, just checked. didn't see that one. I'm actually happy

Yeah, but DLo is a below average defender and Steph is literally the worst defender in the league. There's literally no fit for him on the team

And 23 is pretty old in NBA circles. He is who he is. What's wrong with just accumulating trade exceptions?

Just rewatched the finals

Not him but...
>Missing the joke.
He also mentioned Mirotic you autists

That's a lot of guards for my Lakies. Still no true PF in our bench. But I guess it's alright if Kuz plays that.
So the second unit is:
>Cook/Caruso
>Bradley
>KCP
>Kuzma
>McGee
Right? I'm not sure if Caruso will show out again or not. Dudley is there too, but I don't think he is better than KCP or Bradley.

>implying Kawhi would drink a 9 dollar coffee from that overpriced piece of shit local chain. It reminds of a story that emerged back when he was on the Spurs.

>Boris Diaw recalls “so we had all sat down in this fancy Italian restaurant, dinner was done everyone was just relaxing and ordering dessert”
>”All of a sudden we hear this rattling, popping noise out of nowhere”
>”We look over in the corner and Kawhi is squatting on the ground over by a fake plant”
>”We ask him ‘Kawhi, what are you doing over there?’”
>He turned his around slowly, stared for 5 seconds and just said “This is where the outlet’s at”
>”So he just sits there staring at the wall, squatting while we hear this rattling and popping sound, meanwhile Pops face is turning bright red.”
>”Kawhi comes back over to the table and grabs a cup and we see theres a coffee pot brewing over in the corner, no one knows how he got it in here”
>”Yall want some?”
>”When he left, he stuck all of the sugar packets in his pocket and asked for some half and half to go”.

>tfw gonna play pg for the clips in nba2k20 mycareer
easy

>coffee
complete and total cringe

Based, what was your favourite moment?

For me it’s Lowry in Game 6 picking the Warriors D apart

>jabari parker is still getting contracts that are above the minimum
and people said nba is solved and teams are too smart nowadays
dont worry we'll always have our entertainment

First coffee
Tomorrow restaurants
Next day gas stations
Next week clothing stores

By the end of the year, he'll literally be confined to ordering from Amazon, having people do his shopping for him, and living in a highly secure protected compound like a White in South Africa. It's just the beginning.

Ironically?
KDs leg exploding.

Unironically?
Kawhi scoring 8 points in like 45 seconds.

Lakeshits really signing based on name huh? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: s01absrsym831.jpg (498x483, 46K)

Yo, Curry lowkey got outplayed by Lowry

Fun moments in retrospect were Danny Green almost throwing the game away and VanVleet's dagger at the top of the key

>Lakers signed Green

Top kek

Now kawhi is a snake for not wanting to play on the Lakers? It’s not kawhis fault that “talking” to the team is seen as agreeing to play by the entirety of the Lakers media.
That teams ego is too big

>implying Kawhi doesn't already live off amazon

this
my spaghetti is literally flooding the place. idk how I missed all the bucks trades

Attached: 1559636792267.png (500x481, 135K)

And don't you just feel sorry for the people who have to deliver packages to his house. You don't think they'll be tailed or threatened?

Remember the end of Scarface? Kawhi's literally going to have to life like that...scared of his own shadow.

That’s the moment every Raptor fan said “fuck this guy”. Danny is a good guy character wise but he blew in the playoffs.

Please tell me Laker fans IRL aren't this autistic. This is sad.

what did he mean by this

Attached: 8B210C3D-C44B-46FB-8A15-4BF668E4088B.jpg (1124x498, 37K)

Brainlet take. Positions still matter even for superstars because they need to settle in to a routine of defending a certain type of player most games. If you jerk young players all over the place, they’ll never get better at defense.

That said, it seems like the Mavs are sticking with Luka at SF since they signed 2 guards in free agency.

My mother in law called me today to tell me her husband (not my exes father) died and ask me about this car I used to own her daughter has been keeping from me. I told her I'd look into but honestly after providing my condolences for her loss I blocked the mother's number.

Am I in the wrong for this? I don't feel as though I can heal from my separation and eventual divorce if I am being dragged back into the business of a family I am not a part of.

Attached: 12121.jpg (526x438, 26K)

Im really wondering what Jerry West is cooking up right now. The Clippers have basically no draft picks left to trade outside second rounders that they need to retain, and players that are not going anywhere. What can they do? Just sign a vet min center and vet min pg and hope for the best?

Fucking reminder.

Attached: 122312315.jpg (960x960, 320K)

>Im really wondering what Jerry West is cooking up right now

Probably more suicidal thoughts lol. He should do it. Since he's like a woman, I can see himself overdosing on sleeping pills or something since he's not man enough for a hanging or a gun

>Positions still matter even for superstars because they need to settle in to a routine of defending a certain type of player most games.
I agree, I hated seeing Randle guard 1-5 (poorly) on the Lakers

Why are you so obsessed with jerry west's depression? That's pretty fucked.

>KD
>on his own team

Lou Williams on the chopping block

The only reason I doubt that is because of how he, Harrell and Beverley vibe together. Beverley even said that he re signed with the Clippers for less money because Lou was “like a brother” to him. Plus him and Harrell combined last season as the best pnr duo in the league. Why break up what you know is a good thing? I think at this point we are basically stuck.

What’s healthy shit I can buy cooked. Is Japanese food healthy

depends. what's your relationship with the MIL? do you consider yourself close?

I mostly agree with the one exception that there is genuinely no real difference between SGs and SFs.

What other place has banned kawhi leonard?

KD was the face of the Warriors Dynasty, so yeah.

How the FUCK is Al Horford earning 27 million per year?

*Dabs on Zion*

Attached: 11212.jpg (2048x1536, 378K)

hey does anyone here want to play minecraft

Hadn't talked to her as far as I can recall since the Christmas before last, that's definitely the last time I saw her. She's not a bad person, she claims I am still family and she loves and forgives me, but if I'm being honest with myself I'm just gonna be hurting myself by keeping her in my life.

zeebo

Marketing stunt to get LakeShit fans to buy their shit.

This is a question we’ll be hearing a lot more of 2 years from now

Replace Bradley with Rondo. Rondo is a bench player who will hardly get playing time. Maybe 15-20 minutes a game. Bradley and Green fit together better as guards with Lebron than Rondo. Bradley and Green will play defense and hopefully hit wide open passes from Davis and Lebron who will suck the defense in.

I meant in the 2016, where the thunder should have been champions if their best olayer wasn't sending dick picks to the opposing team during timeouts.

also he was a key player in the actual championship team he was in

Can someone with good basketball IQ explain the positions for me? It seems like everyone is just becoming forwards and i don't understand how that affects the game

Can I play with you on the Xbox version? I think it's cross compatible

Because it makes the Sixers clear favorites to win the East nigga. If you got on opportunity to make the finals, you go for it.

whoever took my emeralds you're an asshole

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Rondo and LeBron sharing the floor. He's better at leading the bench.

PG - shoots the three and defends
SG - shoots the three and defends
SF - shoots the three and defends
PF - stretches the floor and defends
C - stretches the floor and defends

It's that simple

Can someone put the Larry OB in his hand?

Attached: 6DB8DF65-5800-4585-A4E2-E65F369C91CE.jpg (554x400, 69K)

>[Charania] Guard Alec Burks has agreed to a one-year deal with the Golden State Warriors, agent JR Hensley tells @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. “Alec was extremely appreciative about how the Thunder handled the situation and he’s looking forward to his new opportunity,” Hensley said.

WTF are my Warriors doing?

do it yourself you lazy retard

Interdasting.

Attached: shamsalec.png (589x300, 28K)

Small ball lineup:

C: Davis
PF: Lebron
SF: Green
SG: Bradley
PG: Rondo

Sixers defensive scheme lineup:

C: McGee
PF: Davis (guard Horford)
SF: Lebron
SG: Kuzma (he can guard Simmons)
PG: Green (will guard Richardson)

Clippers weak defense scheme since Clippers have no centers who can play man to man D:

C: Cousins
PF: Davis
SF: Lebron
SG: Green
PG: Bradley (who can guard either Shamet or PatBev)

Lakers have many options now. If they sign Iggy or trade for him they should be considered prohibitive favorites.

Why are all of the shittest players ever joining the nonClippers California teams? Alec Burks? Monta Ellis? Rajon Rondo? Amare Stoudemire?

You can't even sign half those guys in 2k

>Kuzma (he can guard Simmons)
My ass

*Has better range than Ben Simmons*

Attached: deandre-jordan-2.jpg (618x410, 63K)

traditionally, 1-5 is height from shortest to tallest

1. point guard
2. shooting guard
3. small forward
4. power forward
5. center

But within the past 10 years or so, traditional positions have started to slowly phase out. It's hard differentiating what "small forward" is from a "power forward" and a "point guard" from a "shooting guard." Traditionally, each position has roles. Point guard, take the ball up, pass the ball to the scorers. Shooting guard, can shoot and create their own shot, generally smaller than a small forward. Small forward, utility scorer, plays up and down the floor, cuts off the ball and usually can shoot. Power forward, collect rebounds, set screens. Center, primary rim protecter, screen setter, rebound getter, under the basket scorer.

People will tell you basketball has become "positionless" but that's not really true. It just means players and positions are more versatile than they have ever been. You can have point guards who can shoot the ball, shooting guards who can get 10 assists per game, small forwards who can handle the ball like a point guard and score off the dribble like a shooting guard, power forwards who can be the ball handler, and centers who can shoot 3s. I think the best way to look at the NBA and understanding positions today is looking at is "2 guards, 2 forwards, and a big" instead of traditional 1-5.

All you have to do to guard Simmons is play 15feet off him and be ready to body him. Kuzma biggest weakness on defense is lack of lateral speed which won’t matter against a guy like Simmons since Kuzma can sag way off him.

if ben simmons actually hits a 3 this year, who's /nba/'s next target? back to lonzo? andre drummond?

How about a 1 for 1 trade: Curry for Westbrook? Who says no?

Yeah. He could’ve just left, but I don’t know why nets even agreed to it in the first place

1. Brings the ball up, passes to better player, bonus if can score
2. Runs to spots and shoots
3. Best player, scorer, grabs boards
4. Drives to the rim, baits center out, grabs boards
5. Sets screens, rebounds, puts backs, bonus if has perimeter game

Aka 2019 Toronto Raptors

I mean, Harden and WB weren’t even good yet

Clippers first unit:

Beverley
Shamet
Kawhi
PG
Zubac

Second Unit:
Lou
Robinson
Harkless
Harrell
Green

at least the warriors are getting younger and signing shooters
it was getting boring watching all their boomers year in and year out deteriorate as good as they once were

Yeah, too bad they have no good young players lol.

The Nets were dead last in attendance this last year, how much does Kyrie change that this year? KD the next?

>Zubac has to guard AD and/or Cousins

Poor guy

whats the seattle supersonics starting lineup this year?

Smailigic and Evans

Who and who?

*Is a better free throw shooter than Ben Simmons*

Attached: getty-images-1060101672.jpg (700x500, 298K)

I feel bad for Ben Mclemore. His brother got murdered, he's 26 years old and nobody wants to sign him. He would've been perfect for the Lakers all he'd have to do is run and hit spot up shots and play some d.

Newfag, i bet the only draft prospect you know of in the last 2 years is Zion.

Both, OKC wants to rebuild.

> all he'd have to do is run and hit spot up shots and play some d.
If he could do that someone would sign him. He could make millions of dollars playing basketball in any other country as a former lottery pick, as well as hundreds of thousands domestically and get potentially called up to a roster. I don't feel too bad for him

rank these three by leadership ability:

Westbrook, Kawhi, Simmons

Attached: 1558218914588.gif (598x450, 33K)

i dimly remember reading that a substantial reason for the harden trade was a miscommunication from the league office regarding some detail of the rules involving the hard cap calculation. if i remember correctly, the thunder FO was working with a lower threshold than necessary and operating under the assumption they did not have a way to offer harden an appropriate extension. but i can't find a good source on that so i might just have been bullshitting myself.

Cant wait to hang another division championship banner.

Celshits fans are FUMING lmao

Attached: 1562609936430.jpg (554x400, 101K)

i'd go:
Kawhi = Simmons > Westbrook
because Kawhi's really weird. he's a good player but I don't really know how much of a leader he is. Simmons is also really weird and quiet. Westbrook is worse than both because he is a ballhog and can't admit it because muh assists.

Is Drake moving to LA Clippers? Or who is he bandwagoning next

Attached: 1561344270655.webm (960x1200, 1.95M)

deep down it's because they liked ibaka over harden. they'll never admit it, but that was the reason why.

>I prefer mob psycho over one punch man

Attached: 04D87876-CF99-48D7-A70B-6BD6E895E6F5.jpg (547x686, 239K)

Why isn’t nick young in the NBA?

Attached: 825405E7-945E-43C6-BA7C-9920F8A35A65.png (687x450, 8K)

Jerry West needs to flip Harkless for a center

What video games do you guys think Kawhi plays?

sup bitches

Attached: chad_warden.jpg (480x360, 10K)

autoerotic asphyxiation and crossfit is the best crossover since underaged girls and low self-esteem

well, ibaka is a champion now and harden is sucking ass juice from a stripper's cavernous bunghole so in a way they were right

Metal Gear Solid

>McCaw re-signs with Raptors
We did it, rapties bros. We going to 2peat.

Attached: 1469023376921.png (640x712, 13K)

How do I stop being a bitch and hit massive spliffs for the head rush?

based jimmy gonna get his chip

Halo Reach

Attached: eeb.jpg (720x611, 44K)

he's from the hood so probably street fighter, mortal kombat, dead or alive.

based bard man of gains

*Is a better shooter than Ben Simmons*

Attached: USATSI_8561161.jpg (640x400, 55K)

cause he's a snake ?

>eats his way out of GOAT contention

Attached: shaqphoenix.jpg (402x594, 37K)

Meant for

I really like Westbrook he's a fun player to watch
t. pelicans fan

This heated Ingram-Tatum debate got me thinking:
Just imagine wasting whole fucking year of your life and short athlete career of your players to tank for a draft class that so busted. Not only that, but you also trade future or extra picks to move up and select the busties bust of them all. Literally non-shooter into current year league. Look at Knicks this year. Look at Zion "300 lbs on Thanksgiving" Blowhiskneessoon.
My appologies to BIlly King, he was onto something.

Attached: so lemme get this straight.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

what you think is happening:
the nba is scripted

what is actually happening:
every single player in the NBA is in a groupchat where they all decide on personnel decisions, plan out all drama (like Westbrook/Embiid, Kyrie/Lebron), and even agree on who's turn it is to fuck Jeanie Buss's asshole, collectively

POINT GOD BRON

*is a better shooter than Ben Simmons*

Attached: fun-trailer-for-the-fan-made-stormtrooper-film-bucketheads-social.jpg (1500x844, 115K)

Probably Ico or sum nerd shit

man. LSU/Orlando Shaq was the closest thing to Giannis today. Except teams discouraged fast breaks and they kept telling Shaq to be a shot clock beater back to the basket scorer. Don't get me wrong, Shaq is probably the most finesse talented big men ever next to Hakeem, but imagine if he was a mobile rim runner like Giannis is today. He was a fat fuck in Los Angeles and he still won 3 MVPs. If he stayed in Shape he very well could have been the GOAT.

Attached: shaq.jpg (400x500, 96K)

*is a better shooter than Ben Simmons*

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Zion "300 lbs on Thanksgiving"
lmao

>Ingram has
basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2018.html

Nice try, a crippled IT even had a bigger role on that abysmal Lakers roster. And again Ingram being really bad at doing something doesn't make him anymore capable than Tatum. You understand Ingram is not the only bad initiator and inefficient offensive player in the NBA? These players should be admonished for their low basketball IQ and tendencies to do things that they're bad at.

Andre Drummond is the worst post up scorer in the NBA and led the league in post ups a few years ago, does that make him better offensively than a big man like Clint Capela who does not post up? It certainly doesn't make him any smarter

name a more based player than Joel Embiid

>If he stayed in Shape he very well could have been the GOAT.
You didn't need Giannis to tell you that, that's been a talking point on ESPN for twenty years.

Any player who covers their bodies in ink at age 20 is already on my shit list

hol' up

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-172426~2.png (720x715, 812K)

Ugliest niggas in the league

Who was the bigger disappointment? Both undersized, both chronically overweight and injured, neither of which able to use their vintage games effectively against more developed physical players in the NBA.

NBA all-banter team:

Embiid
Kyrie
Stephenson
Klay
Lowry

Shaq should have got swole like Wilt, could have been big fat unstoppable dominate Shaq in his later 30s and a lean unstoppable slam dunk and poster machine in his youth. Instead he transitioned straight into a 350lb piece of garbage that literally just committed offensive fouls every single play and slowed down the entire pace of the NBA as they struggled to find someone fat and skilled enough to keep him from "posting up."

From that picture you can tell Zion is 6'4 to Jah's 6'8, how do scouts keep getting away with lying about player heights? Was hearing Zion was a legit 6'7 up until like three weeks ago

somehow he is still listed at 275 lbs

Maybe as a high school junior.

Who are the best FAs in 2020?
Assuming Anthony Davis re-signs with the Lakers for another year

THIS ISN'T A GOD DREAM

IT'S A GOD NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: god dream.png (400x400, 197K)

Zion is taller than RJ is who is 6'7"

Attached: BOekyeL (1).jpg (750x1334, 75K)

UFA? Mike Conley and Marc Gasol...

do you guys rate yao ming

there is no fucking way the guy on the left is 6'7"

Simplest explanation I can give you is this:

>PG
manlets, better at facilitating than shooting, poor defenders
>SG
SF
6’6” or taller, above average shooters, above average defenders
>PF
6’9” or taller, average to above average shooters, poor defenders
>C
6’10” or taller, lousy shooters, good defenders

There are some exceptions, but for the most part, whichever of these attributes comes closest to describing a player, that’s usually where they play and why they play there.

Here's LBJ with our Prince and a red faced maiden, as you can see William who is listed at 6'4 is not that much smaller than Big Bron

Attached: imrs.jpg (1484x1045, 212K)

No way average shooting guard today is taller than 6'6, shit I'd be surprised if 6'6 isn't dead average for SF today.

WHERE IS WESTBROOK GOING? THATS LITERALLY ALL THATS LEFT AND ITS TAKING FOREVER.

lakers fans are weird bro

Bron has been 6'6 for years due to injury, in his prime he was 6'7.25'' may have given the impression of 6'9 with certain shoe models.

Attached: 1562610253504.jpg (767x1024, 100K)

thehoopsgeek.com/average-nba-height/

Actually was surprised average SF today is tall as fuck, who started that meme that players back in the day were just as tall/taller than players today?

Attached: rj.jpg (1169x744, 219K)

H___ s__

If RJ is 6'7 then Zion is 6'11-7ft

More likely RJ is 6'1-6'2 height with good frame, think prime Rondo, and Zion 6'4 but built like Shawn Kemp after he lost his lift.

I really really don't want the Clippers to hang any sort of banner in Staples Center.....

anyone else feel this way?

Attached: 1729.vresize.350.425.medium.15.jpg (350x425, 79K)

Heatlesss

>RJ is 6'1
are you literally blind.

Lebron is barefoot and Barett is wearing Nike boots with a large sole, at least two inches. Today's NBA players are measured in shoes, safe to assume Lebron is 6'6. RJ = 6'2?

please stop posting this it hurts too bad to read

Attached: 76A2350A-8274-4C2C-A582-9EF8C6B3F7E3.jpg (427x427, 78K)

>Seattle didn’t support the team
>Seattle won’t stop posting about them 11 years after relocation

Pick one faggot

hes not even taller than lelbron wearing flipflops

its over laker fags
youre team is dominated top to bottom by the los angeles clippers, for years to come.
the CLIPPERS
EASILY, EASILY. are a deeper team.
Are a better DEFENSIVE team.
now the lakers did a decent job putting together a squad.
but don't get it twisted or confused.
the LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS will be the dominant force in LA this year.
And magic johnson is to blame.

That's on his dumb ass, regardless of whether or not she had a man he was under no obligation to work for free or spend money out of his own pocket to fly out to meet some chick just because she's pretty and he does favors for her.

Come on dog

nobody cares about height without shoes
LeBron is probably 6'7" without and 6'9" with (those LeBron 16s are clunky as hell)

I'm guessing RJ is 6'5" without and 6'7" with.
Zion is probably the same as RJ, he's just a tree trunk.

holy shit imagine being that much of a mark

It's suppose to be

RJ at tallest is 6'3 first thing out of bed, and like 6'1.75'' when he goes to sleep at night
>nobody cares about height without shoes
Ok so Lebron 6'8, Zion 6'6-, and Barrett 6'5-6'4?

what a goddamn simp lmao
>trusting the female jew

Attached: 5089E5D5-317F-43D1-9ADC-2908CD182A6A.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

lmao.
>I respect you so much
>skank liar bitch face

I've been trying to read this for like ten minutes inbetween posting about basketball and every time I read another line I get mad. Where do y'all get this money from that you can just spend it on bitches who will not give you one second out of the day?

>this entire script

Attached: 8D7A665B-13A5-4222-8996-7DBC69AF83D2.png (300x333, 109K)

I never understood twitch culture. It must be so mentally exhausting to be fixated on one person for hours and then seeing hundreds/thousands of other people in the chat with everything moving so fast.

>RJ at tallest is 6'3 first thing out of bed, and like 6'1.75'' when he goes to sleep at night

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-220209~2.png (576x566, 500K)

>things are looking up for me (and down for you)

Did you drop out of school when you were 10? Because I suggest you google how lesser than greater than signs work.

Attached: F0EFA77A-BBF2-43E3-A5B4-7720E8758D8C.jpg (500x658, 83K)

[Haynes] Yahoo Sources: Los Angeles Lakers intend to move LeBron James to the starting point guard position.

Attached: C6l3q2lV0AAEkwI.jpg (548x900, 122K)

this nigga gonna kill somebody one day

Single men with jobs and not much to do can build up large amounts of savings.
Make that man a pathetic incel too pussy to spend it on prostitutes and you get the cashcows exploited by pseudo-camgirls for money in return for fake affection.

>But obviously I'm not gonna mention him because then people get turned off by the idea. Do you know what I mean?
Probably could have kept her autist lap dog if she hadn't wrote this. Basically affirming he's just another one of those retards he spends 1/3 of his day moderating in the chat. What sucks is by saying this, although it's likely not true, she's almost suggesting she sees him as part of the "behind the scenes" or team?

Like on camera we pretend that I'm getting by based on the merits of my content but in reality it's very clearly just trying to create a fantasy nerdy GF for the desperate with disposable incomes.

imagine simping in current year when it is literally and completely free to go on tinder and fuck bitches thiccer than this as long as you aren't obese

Attached: BE6D4F7A-8742-4886-B794-AA5C0B16FEAD.jpg (1440x2888, 278K)

My favorite memory was when the Warriors beat them after being down 3-1 and then stole their best player via free agency a month later. All they had to do was win 1 game out of 3 and they go to the Finals and KD probably sticks around.

best part is stpeach has a irl male sub she shows on stream all the time
yet this guy didnt care

explain

i dont know shit about camwhores. what do you mean sub, does she make him do stuff?

English please lol

Based Hana poster

Always cringe at this

I'm not that old but maybe I'm getting old, I never really understood Twitch either. Let's Plays on youtube I understood (without commentary/face camera) because you got to see what a game actually was as opposed to an advertisement or a demo. Twitch I still don't get, even if you look at just a person's "highlights/funny moments" it's not the least bit entertaining, and that's cutting out the hours of a person just staring at a screen for hours.

I get sex, I get wanting to spend money for sexual affection, I have a Tinder Pro can't judge there, but porn is literally free on the internet and that affection you're paying for can't possibly feel all that rewarding. Imagine spending money on a shout out and getting ignored, I've seen it before.

He certainly can't be worse than Barnes. That dude sucking it up at the worst possible time was the biggest reason the Warriors lost in 2016. He could not make a basket to save his fucking life.

>he's a redditor
every time lol

youtube.com/watch?v=IrdgxjK10kk

A 1-seed starting five and an bench that could beat any 7-8 seed starting five.

Clips finna 3peat.

This! I am a short unemployed black dude with virtually no income and I'm doing really well for myself on Tinder/Bumble with average looking white chicks and it's free. Why would you orbit that same average looking chick online just because she has blue/rainbow hair and plays video games? $30 isn't much but get yourself a dime bag and McDonalds nigga treat yourself not somebody who does not recognize you my nigga

Some twitch streamers are very very good at the games they play, so you can just admire them tearing up the opposition in real time.
Some (very very few) are funny/have built up genuine communities it can be chill to relax in talk to some like minded people in.
I certainly don't get being one of the mindless NPCs spamming emotes and blowing money in some 10k+ streamers chat

twitch is great to watch people game competitively

AYO BETTER NOT BEING SLEEPING ON ME IMMA SHOW KAWHI HOW I GET DUNKED ON

Attached: WE GOT DUDLEY SUPER MEGA TEAM.jpg (280x246, 12K)

I hate how Yea Forums and the rest of the internet went autistic over cuck shit for like two-three years, but God damn dude. You are literally not only willingly paying for a woman's upkeep who you are not in a relationship with, but working for her as an admin for free? And you hadn't worked out the minute details first?

>those comments
lmaooooo

twitch does other stuff though, like you can watch tv shows in a chat, they did a marathon of all of yugioh which was hilarious, it was kind of like if there was a Yea Forums gamethread for a duel

Just found out r/nbastreams got BTFO, anyone got any links where I can watch summer league?

Ok all that's fine, if you just really enjoy talking to somebody while they game and it's a relaxing experience for you in you're down time I'm cool with it. Shit I'm cool with it if you even show them some monetary love for entertaining you for a time. But make no mistake the simps like OP are trying to indirectly pay for pussy and love

holy fucking yikes

Guys want girlfriends who play video games lmaooo sounds to me they want a boyfriend hahahaha

My brother mainly goes there to hear jokes while people play videa. I only caught him spending money once for a shirt but I think it was a one time thing

lol at the comments, I think I figured it out. Twitch is basically for all the girls that missed the YouTube beauty influencer trend

espn.com

looks like cringy bf / gf am i missing something?

All these twitch hoes and thots makes me want to post more dudleys

Attached: jared-dudley.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

anyone in the WNBA

didnt simmons drop 30 on this nigga? retire lmao

Yeah there are shittons of absolutely pathetic faggots trying to get a shred of e-pussy for literally thousands of dollars. Most probably mentally ill on some level. Camgirls were actually banned for a bit but I guess twitch staff fell for some of them cause now they're back to scamming loners.

Nah HE'S HER SUB.
He's a KEKOLD ASIAN
Girls only date CHAD

>people on Yea Forums
>enough """'support"""" for a team in a city were hipsters could care a less about sportsball

I used to hold there to watch illegal streams thetre for a bit when it was just in justintv but I got annoyed with the few crackdowns compared to other stream sites

AYO WE DIDNT GET KAWHI BUT WE GOT A SHOOTER AND SIMMONS STILL CANT SHOOT LMAO

Attached: Jared_Dudley_says_he_pitched_LeBron_James_on_joining_Los_Angeles.jpg (1890x1060, 414K)

No, Seattle literally lost their team because the owner of Starbucks is a jew who didn't want to give up 3% of his net worth for the team.

But honestly I think their city planning is shit. I read somewhere on leddit awhile ago that if they were to build a new arena, the parking would be atrocious. There is literally no room for parking in that hipster metropolis.

Hey yo, nbastreams is shut down, where do we go now?

why did I use the word literally so much I am so sorry I type like a faggot.

Why is everyone saying Westbrook and Wall are albatross contracts but not Steph Curry?

Man I wish I was just a dude that looked like a really hot girl, I would play video games in my underwear all fucking day. Shit I might even suck a cock on camera if I looked that good no homo

based

Westbrook and Wall never put their team in position to win anything at all. If Curry (who averaged 30ppg in the Finals) is done as player today, he's just getting paid for the years he was underpaid and they were able to build a contender more easily around him.
Not unlike Kobe with the Lakers or Dirk in their last years, were they worth that money? Not whatsoever

Have you seen Steph Curry in the finals? Westbrook and Wall would do better

Jared Dudley looks like he can be LeBron's dad and hes younger than LeBron lmao....

i'm as wary as you regarding the incessant spamming of cuck anything the last few years, but that dude literally got cucked by a husband. i haven't even begun to process the ramifications of that social construct.

Attached: ayton.png (600x436, 266K)

ADAM SILVER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
HIDE YOUR STREAMS

Attached: business_man_running_scared.png (320x483, 52K)

aint nothing homo bout sucking a cock on camera bro
as long as you say no homo afterwards

make it first please

15 - 26.0 points, 6.3 assists, and 5.2 rebounds
16 - 22.6 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3.7 assists.
17 - 26.8 points, 9.4 assists, 8.0 rebounds, and 2.2 steals on 44.0% shooting
18 - 27ppg 6apg and 6rpg
19 - 30ppg

Do you understand these cumulative numbers are better than the career numbers of either Westbrook or Wall?
>would do better
Westbrook played on a team with KD, Steven Adams, Serge Ibaka, Andre Roberson and Enes Kanter I'm pretty sure and they blew a 3-1 lead against the same Warriors. Do you think Westbrook's stats in that series were as good as Curry's worst Finals stats?

So what's ayton going to be in this league? Why didn't Phoenix take the best big in the draft - Jaren Jackson Jr?

>Jaren Jackson Jr
Why is this kid worse at rebounding than Porzingis despite being way blacker?

buddy finessed his way into front row seats for next season's juiciest meltdown story. he's getting paid seven digit numbers to write like chapter 13 of his autobiography on the bench. duddlers gonna be on tons of podcasts in april when their season is over.

Lebron should've went back to Miami desu.

Ayton averaged double double in PHX as a fourth option, if he can play defense he's gonna be All NBA.

maybe because he shared the floor with marc gasol and contract year jonas valanciunas
>context is for homos
no user, you are the homos

ayton is the complete package

mods

>The Grizzlies are last in the NBA at just 39.6 rebounds per game.
Stop pretending you watch Grizzlies games, you haven't even watched the Spurs since Kawhi got traded.

Don't bother using facts dude. The narratives been set and they won't change their opinion.

He was the youngest big in the draft but the best defensively. His 3pt stroke is the best out of all the bigs in that draft as well. Oh and german user mentioned he played with Gasol and contract year Valachunas.

Wow. That must be reflected in the number of FMVP's Curry got lol. Curry played on a stacked team.

idk I want defense in my 7'1 big who can't space.

who /niceguy/ here

Attached: nqovitrfhw021.jpg (339x678, 34K)

Randolph never averaged less than 10 rebounds per game as a starter in Memphis, not to mention the Grizzlies finished last in rebounding last season. I don't know how you look at a 7'1 forward with long arms grabbing 4rpg and excuse it with he has teammates also capable of grabbing rebounds.

I take solace in the fact that this guy will kill himself and then proceed to burn in hell for all eternity.

Animal Crossing and The Sims

Runescape

Attached: 1428203913851.png (1366x768, 1.65M)

>moving the goalpost
Kek, have you seen Curry in the Finals or do you just parrot whatever you read on internet basketball forums?
>Curry played on a stacked team
And Michael Jordan's team won 55 games without him and made it to the conference semi finals. Jordan did not once make the second round without Scottie Pippen or Horace Grant, BJ Armstrong also made the all star game when he replaced some of Jordan's production after his retirement.

I don't know/care who your GOAT is, but if the NBA consensus greatest player of all time can have a team like that then add a 2X DPOTY in Rodman, I think it's ok for Curry to have teammates too

Nice guy here
just undo these shackles

Attached: 1520168255056.jpg (577x717, 239K)

one of the most braindead posts i've seen in a while

reminder that Wilt Chamberlain would booty blast MJ and LeBum 21 - 0

Attached: Chamberlain.jpg (2400x3600, 1.66M)

would be based but i'm assuming he wants to fuck payge

>Lead team to ring break 73 wins in a season without kd
>Force teams to defend you from half court and switch everything, rendering slow moving centers unplayable
>Break records for shooting
>Create new era in nba

/nba/ are clowns as expected

Who will be LeBron's scapegoat this season? Usually he has a 3rd star who is slightly the reject of the trio which he blames everything on i.e. Bosh and Love.

He cant blame AD because he's part of Klutch Sports and Jared Dudley is just a 14 year, 15 year vet.

Attached: 1511918331821.jpg (728x867, 169K)

not without a good team

Curry was pretty much the reason for that team developing anyway. At the least he attracted Iguodala and KD to the team, and played a role in the development of Green and Thompson as all-star calibre players

my warriors lowkey stacked

lebron will be blamed by laker fans
lebron will blame kuzma

kawhi for holding them hostage in free agency and not letting them get the role players they needed

Kuzma duh

can someone explain to me how the FUCK Kawhi getting Paul George traded isn't tampering? and how the fuck the whole AD situation wasn't tampering?

I legit want to know. so much gray area

Attached: 1510349577049.png (473x454, 9K)

players can't tamper

>Tampering is when a player or team directly or indirectly entices, induces or persuades anybody (player, general manager, etc.) who is under contract with another team in order to negotiate for their services. The NBA may impose suspensions and/or fines up to $50,000 if tampering is discovered, however the league’s practice has been to wait until a team lodges a complaint before investigating (but that’s not to say they don’t continue to monitor the league and won’t take action independently if they discover that tampering has occurred).

Kawhi is a free agent so it's not really tampering. Tampering is only held accountable to front offices. You can't stop players from mingling. At the end of the day, what Kawhi did was more shitty than what LeBron did with Anthony Davis

Owner/gm/coach asks > tampering
Player asks > not tampering

Who did Nike pay to start this narrative that NBA teams aren't allowed to have multiple superstars unless one of them is Lebron/Jordan? I legit only see Curry criticized for playing with another MVP, whereas Kobe/Shaq and Kareem/Magic is historical and appreciated even by Celtics fans in retrospect.

Even Lebron's legendary underdog Cavaliers team with no good players on it had Kyrie Irving having games so efficient only Wilt Chamberlain's Finals stat lines compare and Kevin Love who was an all star on his own team, not that they went anywhere but would a team with Draymond as the primary star in the West? It was just a team with one MVP, and two all stars beating a team with one MVP and two all stars but in retrospect it's made out as though the Warriors were impossibly stacked? Compare that to the talent on Jordan's Bulls roster vs the Jazz

yeah but you really think the league is going to get involved in private player conversations? players talk all the time, it's hardly enforced, a lot easier to after a higher up doing it than a player.

I think its because he did all of it after July 1st, plus, he wasnt signed to the team yet

to go after*

what is the purpose of a gm if the players do all the negotiating

Players charged with tampering - 0
If a rule is never enforced it doesn't exist.

to draft players and run a great organization

one player asking another player to play for the team isn't "doing all the negotiating"

makes sense. thanks

Presti is very good general manager so with 10 first round picks he will work something out. Thunder still won't be at the bottom in the west.

>outside of all personnel decisions when your team isn't being run by players
make tough calls for the future of the team, like Masai taking Siakam off the table

GM's job is to ascertain enough cap and asset flexibility that if superstar just so happens to choose their team as a spot in free agency they can trade it all away to bring in more stars. Team building died this offseason, stars don't want to wait for some 19 year old to git gud or to play alongside some quality vets they play hard, they want a nigga with some all star games played of their choosing to be their sidekick on a team with no depth.

Too much weak side help and poor boxing out. It's why he was always picking up 5 or 6 fouls a game.

not really a tough call since they had to take westbrook

What would have Paul George done if OKC didn't trade him? Why is it okay for Paul George to request a trade a year into a max 4 year contract?

Can anyone dispute that SFs are the quintessential Chads of basketball?

>Tall but not freakishly so
>Can basically do everything, shooting, driving, passing, defending, you name it
>Could play almost any position, chooses to play SF
>Doesn’t care about regular season awards, will sometimes accidentally win them, but is strictly concerned with maintaining their stranglehold over Finals MVPs of which they’ve now won 8 straight

Because Westbrook is dog shit dude, what is he supposed to do?

nah it was for PG because Thunder let Raptors know Kawhi wanted him

Thank Grant Hill for making the SF the Chad position

Attached: arenas_pippen_rodman.jpg (415x1368, 244K)

sit out, fake an injury, be a general pain in the ass. At the end of the day, it was worth it to trade him and get something out of him.

>Warriors retiring Durant AND Iggies jersey
this is so cucked lmao

way to completely blow your wad on this honor, now it means literally nothing when you retire Klay, Curry, & Green, the guys who actually made you you

>6'4-6'8 PF out the game
Were they really a plethora of 6'4-6'8 PFs in the NBA in the early 90s?

so the westbrook being included was a lie?
Then they would have done it

PrtSc this post, /nba/
The Clippers will be fucked over by Kawhi/Paul George injuries this season. Meanwhile, LeBron and AD are coming off of a near full year of rest and will coast.

oh idk. I guess I heard something different.

coast their way right out of the post season
LMAO

>dudley
>a shooter
pick one

Put on your money on the Knicks bros

easy money

Attached: aqpzxt8z34931.png (454x264, 29K)

grant hill didn't do shit against the bulls

>now it means literally nothing when you retire Klay, Curry, & Green, the guys who actually made you you
I disagree, I think the big 3 ceremonies will be a little bit more special but the FMVP mercenaries who played important roles but didn't grow with the team since their inception still get good respect.

You have to remember they're the Warriors and don't have very much up there to begin with. Rick Barry and a ring nobody can remember which year he won in the 70s? Chris Mullin and THJ?

>sit out, fake an injury, be a general pain in the ass.
kawhi-senpai mitai desu!

Recent development desu

No, and that's why teams like the Lakers and Clippers will prevail over teams like the Blazers, Nuggets, and Rockets. It's hard to win shit if you don't have a good wing too big for guards and too fast for big men.

Center was Chad for much longer and truly dominate, imagine being able to just get a bucket whenever.

pretty much, yeah. Not saying PG would have done that, but it was a possibility. Honestly, the Thunder weren't getting any better with the cap situation, and the writing looked to be on the wall to blow it all up, so at least get some good young guns and an assload of picks.

Barkley 6'6
Rodman 6'7
Larry Johnson 6'7
Oakley 6'8
Malone 6'9

Seems like this is where the NBA has headed back to today but then you still have young guys like JJJ and KP3 that have that goliath size and perimeter skills.

>freakoid negroids
no thx.

Why are nba youtubers/commentators such shit?

>here is my alltime top 10 x from each position
>Why (any rookie or guy with decent mixtape) is gonna be a star(is actually a bum)
>the REAL reason why x cant beat x
>is x the NEW TITLE FAVOURITES!??!?!
>Well he has such a high motor and work ethic :-)
>The team is so good cause they just space the floor so well you know

All their discussions are brain dead and low iq, zero real meaning

the OG fun guy

Attached: 1471968989804.png (1217x1800, 770K)

What? No. The primogenital Chad for SFs is Larry Bird, this isn’t even arguable.

>Report: Lakers front office 'furious' with Clippers over KL situation, legal team now looking into options to void contract and have LAC evicted from Staples Center

You don't need to be a freak to play center, Wes Unsled won FMVP playing center at 6'7

>Wes Unsled
very chad player, dweeb

Mj and lebron are too little for wilt.

Attached: gettyimages-3245936.jpg (1667x2500, 2.54M)

funny since these are all ongoing discussions here
seems you are really just tired of rehashing the same topics

Larry was a cuck

>All their discussions are brain dead and low iq, zero real meaning
its easy to produce and you get all the clickbait stuff and its not like skip bayless or stephen a smith are better.
i just dont think theres a big market for real depth analysis of any sports

Why are niggers allowed to play basketball?
>low iq
>less social than whites, making bad teammates
>worse planning than whites (stems from low iq)
>less athletic than whites, require PEDs to even compete
>greatest basketball player of all time was white
It just doesn't make sense to me. Cuban has the right idea, the Mavs are gonna be a dark horse this year because they're keeping their nigger concentration low.

Jaylen is looking good. will feast this season

Attached: Jaylen.webm (480x600, 2.01M)

Only thing wilt was elite at was spreading stds and losing to the Celtics

Why is Tom Chambers always overlooked in NBA discussion?

Attached: putinhaywood.jpg (1042x643, 235K)

>All their discussions are brain dead and low iq, zero real meaning
Same can be said of anybody else that talks about basketball. At the end of the day you're talking about which monkey can throw the ball in the hoop the best, there's nothing really exhilarating or of any particular consequence there.

never in the history of the league has it ever been a viable winning strategy to stack your team with crackers

>nobody wants to watch 10 white dudes play basketball. Not the clan, not Hitler.
>I mean he would try, but after a couple minutes it'd be like, 'ach, zwhere are ze niggers?'

Attached: Patrice.jpg (1268x2051, 383K)

Why aren't the Lakers signing based Monroe?

Attached: 1543025117198.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

>Here's your bi annual Jaylen Brown playing against scrubs in a random gym video

Centers only had such a long reign because the NBA was a Mickey Mouse league prior to the 80s and anybody over 6’0” could immediately dominate.

>greatest player in franchise history
>strong enough to bang down low with genuine giants like Kareem and Wilt that know how to make a shot that isn't lobbed to them and could easily switch in today's NBA onto the perimeter
>helps to secure the stranglehold centers have retained on the FMVP for decades
Keep praising manlets that can't even score without forcing a switch or begging for a screen from Chads

Attached: wilt.jpg (1619x2048, 480K)

It's funny the Harlem Globe Trotters actually beat the championship Celtics (then an all white team in an all white league) when they first played. Imagine seeing some niggas play for the first time and you're playing that old school white ball where you're not allowed to dribble.

Wrong, NBA players have always been tall. And I'm sure the advent of players using their shoes while being measured has contributed nothing to players growing on average two inches since the 60s.

If a Mt. Rushmore center played today he'd immediately have Shaq/Curry impact on today's minuscule league.

>Only an idiot would buy some shit because its in a flashy package
i didnt know we was still tlaking about Russ

hope you asked your master for permission to post, dirty chimp
also I forgot to add that niggers are naturally more violent and are unsafe to play around (i.e. Draymond Green, Serge Ibaka, Marcus Smart)
just think about it: all the best coaches in the league are white. Pop, Kerr, Brown, Nurse... all white.

Which player (from any era) would be the best breeding buck in slavery times?

Wilt

It's summer content,idiot. what do want?

Malone or Lebron, I guess Malone cause he's better looking but he seems more uppity. Lebron seems like if he really grew up in slavery times he'd have been docile.

Yeah there's a lot of whores in this country

David Robinson

Be honest Celtics fans, are you still high on Jaylen going into his contract year?

Centers only dominated the NBA because the talent was shit. SFs becoming the premier position in basketball was an inevitable conclusion of the sport and will literally never ever change.

Attached: DGUpVqKV0AA0iBg.jpg (700x700, 127K)

Bron

Attached: Thiccbronn.png (1080x1920, 947K)

I like how immediately after finding out he got duped he found another streamer to throw his money at. When will these guys learn?

They don't. You can't teach a beta how to be alpha

>let’s share our favorite memories of the OKC Thunder

Attached: implyingigiveafuck.jpg (948x942, 428K)

Remember when Carmelo wore a hoodie during practice one summer and hit a couple jumpers in an empty gym and everyone thought he was still a superstar player? Remember how OKC thought he was part of a big 3 with Westbrook and PG?

Remember when he did it again after being exposed as a has-been on OKC and the Rockets thought he was a superstar player again so they traded for him and thought he would be part of a big 3 with Harden and Chris Paul?

He should post another video of him hitting open jumpers in an empty gym to fool the Lakers desu

Attached: carmelo-anthony.jpg (600x781, 245K)

this post has me dying

He thinks the issue here is this girl he’s overtly in the process of wooing by throwing money at/planning to spend money on to go see without having let her known. So the solution would be to find another girl to orbit like that who will appreciate it by not having a husband and dating him or something.

He’s sort of kind of almost got it that you shouldn’t be so choked up about shit you can’t control and keep it moving, but then realized he couldn’t go on without finding someone else’s woman to worship.

>LeDocile

who ever lets him suck their dick

I've always like Jaylen and he'll be MIP with more touches as Morris and Uncle Drew are gone

new

correct

Attached: b20de9102bd43a9b3f0aa67c94b39a5f.jpg (491x609, 62K)

Based

Fuck the thunder, give our team back. We got ripped off.