Uhhh yeah, im finna thinkin equal pay

uhhh yeah, im finna thinkin equal pay

Attached: 60A23A3A-E018-4A87-B521-DDAA17B640AB.jpg (750x683, 92K)

*nods respectfully in your direction*

>the event featuring a domestic team drew a larger number domestically then France and Croatia did domestically
Gee you don’t say?

facts are facts sweaty
the women pulled more than the men, so they should be paid more
call me when the men even qualify for a WC lmao

Isn't that only USA ratings though? What are the worldwide viewership numbers?

>Final with USA playing rates better in USA than final of tournament where they didnt play
you dont say

This kills the blue haired femme

ahh yes that men's wc final with the usa against...
>only a 20% more when your national team is in the final
LMAO back to kitchen, ladies

The US women should be paid as much as the men based on revenue generated, that's a complete no brainer. The rule doesn't apply elsewhere though.

They drove off half their audience in their first game and they think they deserve equal pay. lmao.

Sure then.

>U.S. women's soccer games have generated more revenue than U.S. men's games over the past three years.

>That's according to audited financial statements from the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) obtained by The Wall Street Journal. In 2016, women's games generated $1.9 million more in revenue than men's games. From 2016 to 2018, women's games generated approximately $50.8 million in revenue, compared with $49.9 million for men's games.

Do you have the numbers to back this up?

Bigot sexist pig.

Isn't this issue predominately about FIFA pay? Rapinoe said them doubling the World Cup prize money isn't enough. She's not referring to US Soccer payment.

Imagine thinking we need sources. This is 2019. As long as you tweet it it's true

*plays double the amount of games the men play*

Remember that the male Dallas FC U15 team defeated the World Champion Female Football team in a game.

#TIMESUP
#FUCKMEN
#DAYOFCASTRATION

no they want the same pay when they play their shitty friendly's and cups. They also want back pay from players who retired 10 years ago.

20% seems pretty low for a final with the US in vs one without them in

>What are the worldwide viewership numbers?
Misogynist.

I'm fine with this. Make the corporatist pigs live by what they preach. Less yachts for Mr. Shekelstein.

Fuck off twitter, no one cares about the cattle world cup

/thread

>They also want back pay from players who retired 10 years ago.
Say what?

#VOTINGTRUMPBECAUSEOFTHEM

>most of the seething incels itt that want to deny them equal pay are just butthurt yuros mad that their women’s NT sucks
lmao

Cope harder

Generated more revenue from whom? And they get paid from whom and under what concepts? Do they draw money from the same pool as the men meaning that the male team leeches from the revenue from the female one or what is it being implied here? Or are both team budgets mostly independent from each other?
If the females actually generate more but get paid less it seems like they've got a huge management problem.

have sex

One final had the domestic national team in it. The other didn't. They should have outrated by at least 150%. But nobody cares about the female version.

A wild incel appears

Pointing out they did twice as much 'work' doesn't weaken their argument.

You have to remember that these programs are more likely to incentive male programs to compete because their is a much, much larger prize that can be achieved, so it's not as simple as 1:1 management. You're more inclined to put more resources into a program that has a much higher ceiling.

Don't care. My local youth team plays better football than them. I don't watch them, why should I watch the women play?

>new juventus womens team playing in the mens stadium
>real madrid putting out a womens team next year
>manure has their womens team out
you euros can't stop this

>new juventus womens team playing in the mens stadium
it happened once and nobody gave a fuck

And people will keep not watching them

ain't nothing better than my sister posting >#FUCKALLMEN
>#YESINCLUDINGYOU

The underrated part here is that the men’s wc final pulled less than a 10 NATIONALLY last year
Absolutelt wew lad, this country still doesnt give a shit about soccer

Attached: 880.jpg (1442x587, 58K)

I hope Yellowstone fucking explodes, you are the cancer of Earth, every last one of you

Worldwide viewership actually broke a billion

*in one Market

the 2014 WC game of US vs Portugal in the round robin pulled a 24....

have sex hon hon hon

Think it was 1.3 billion people that watched France - Croatia.

That's .9M not 1.9M, did a woman write this article?

Seriously you need to disappear for humanity's sake

*when accounting for just US Soccer

Bear in mind that the US Men's team(when they make it in) recieves a fraction of a percentage from revenue generated from World Cup which is in the neighborhood of 6 Billion dollars.
If the Men's US team recieves even .2% of that money, that's 120 Million dollars which is almost as much revenue as Women's Cup(the entire thing) generates in a year.

>frogs don't know how calderas work

you'd be joining us in death retard

The 1.9M is in a single year.
The .9 difference is over a three year period.
Learn to read brainlet incel.

if the topic is equal pay for the USWNT, than worldwide viewership is irrelevant. and let's be honest, the USWNT is a much bigger draw and point of national pride than the USMNT

Dont worry my sweaty frog, when you croak, your existence will be gone and done because you’ll have never had sex. Thankfully your genes will be removed from our genepool.

.9M over three years oh geez you are right user, yes yes equal pay now! Slay kween!!!!

worth it to get rid of a cultural/genetic plague like you

>International prize money shouldn’t be based on worldwide viewership
Yikes

>USMNT

they were a point of pride in 2014 when they did interesting shit. now they are basically a dysfunctional mess.

>give them more than men
>WE SHOULD OWN FIFA

Based deflecting goal-post moving illiterate incel

I believe the topic is largely focused on equal pay from FIFA, not USWNT.

>French banter
oof

pot calling the kettle black

fair enough. i thought the issue was money from the USSF and not FIFA

they are suing their federation not fifa

>1.9M in 1 year
>.9M over 3 years
Yeah somethings not adding up fgt

incel freak

>cultural/genetic plague
Lol the French have been made fun of by countless world powers for being absolute cucks.

Attached: 29E9724C-65A0-45EC-AF5C-6035ADFDD242.jpg (640x898, 68K)

I understand but didn't Rapinoe say that doubling the WWC money was still not enough?

FUCK DRUMPF

That makes sense. I guess all it takes is a good run by the male team (i.e. qualifying for the final stage of a WC or even the KO stage, something they've managed before) to get a rating considerably higher than 10.0

Women’s suffrage was a mistake

Attached: C4DB75C3-8154-462B-855B-C1B53B2EFEFC.jpg (491x750, 100K)

we can't do equal pay for women or next u15 boys will ask for equal pay too

sorry

Who will Jeffrey Epstein throw under the bus as a participant of his child sex slave ring?

uhhh yeah come back when the U15 team has as much media presence, endorsement deals, and trophies as the USWNT, sweety

uhm no sweetie

That's not what moving the goal post is dumbass.

Angry white male post

Revenues from games. Does it count TV rights?
What about other sources of revenue like sponsors?
Once again cherrypicking useless and baseless numbers just like the pay gap.
I bet the women soccer team played more domestic games than the men one thus generating more ticket revenue.

it already has, anything the uswnt will always carry the u15 boys on their back

I'm sorry, the women had their chance to demonstrate they actually can do anything properly but all those crack pipe dreams were destroyed by a bunch of highschoolers high on weed and beer

better luck next time

look sweetheart you either have sex or stop venting your incelic vitriol online

>when the U15 team has as much media presence, endorsement deals, and trophies as the USWNT
good job ignoring the entirety of this post

But the men have never made the finals

umm sweetie it's the year 2019 can we um like not? ugh

Is this attendance revenue because when you add in sponsors and television contracts, it would be interesting. I wouldn’t be surprised if the women still bring in more. The USMNT is full of thin skinned manlets like Bradley that are extremely unlikable. Donovan before him. The women’s team is marketed as this holier than thou progressive winning machine.

Like over a trillion you incel

Imbecile

I'm stunned by the stupidity of this statement. This is good bait. Well done

Attached: 1559225589949.gif (500x490, 955K)

Bullshit

I like you you made all the trannies mad

yikes, when did Yea Forums become incel: the board? women do the SAME job; obviously they should be paid the same. Only a sexist would argue otherwise. Have sex

how dare you destroy the narrative.

let's just settle it by having a combined world cup, if the women manage to make it to the final they have equal pay

Do we have gold cup ratings yet?

I love how every 4 years, every rich white globalist really tries to get into the sport.

yikes

I watched more Croatia games in 2018 then I did USWNT games in 2019.

I only watched the France game this year. It was a foregone conclusion that they would win after they beat France.

thinking the USFA needs to pay these dykes more than it's paying France and Croatia teams

>Isn't that only USA ratings though?
of course it fucking is, nobody cares about vagpunt

USWNT;
WorldCup: 4 Wins, 2nd Place, 3rd Place
Olympics: 4 Gold, Silver
Gold Cup: 8 Wins, 3rd Place;

USMNT;
WorldCup: 3rd Place
Olympics: Silver*, Bronze*
Gold Cup: 6 Wins,(5)2nd Place,(2)3rd Place

sell merchandise, emcels.

women over 30 without children should be barred from voting

i play on an amateur league,its the same job tho i should get the same as messi

if you people can actually do this then i'm onboard!

what the fuck do they even mean by equal pay the nt doesnt pay the players
are they talking aobut the prizes because the mens world cup make over 100 times what the woman wc makes

rather just cancel the whole thing desu, i dont know anyone who would miss it
>For instance, in 2010 the Women’s World Cup brought in $73 million in revenue. But that same year the Men’s World Cup earned a whopping $4 billion, according to NBC Sports.

meanwhile, the Gold Cup match between US and Mexico drew even more

this but unironically

so, from 2017 to 2018, women's soccer generated 1 million LESS than men

I could see why they would cherry pick the stats

>US Soccer: Okay we will pay you equally.
>USWNT: Yay! Take that Drumph!
>US Soccer: You will now get 7% of the total revenue as prize money instead of your current 23%
>USWNT: Wait what?
>US Soccer: Oh also we will not pay you a yearly salary and you will not get any health benefits.
>USWNT: No not equal like THAT!

This is the standard shit from women and leftists. They say they want 'equality' but what they WANT is actually equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity.

it's been a few years coming, ever since the great reddit influx of 2016

>They say they want 'equality' but what they WANT is actually equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity.
shitlib faggots btfo and absolutely seething

>They also want back pay from players who retired 10 years ago.
is that why Brandi Chastain hasn't shut up about it?

I respect how bad the US men's soccer team is. Only 3rd world countries sink their minimal resources into povertyball.

>the game the US played in performed better in the US than the one featuring France and Croatia
WOAH REALLY?

>even when the statistics are objectively in the women's favor, the insecure men still screech

If I play for a rec league, why don't I make as much as Messi?

>retard logic

funny how the left worries about everyone's else opinions before ours until it doesn't fit their narrative and then it's like the otherworlders don't exist

they do the same with minorities here

>For instance, in 2010 the Women’s World Cup brought in $73 million in revenue. But that same year the Men’s World Cup earned a whopping $4 billion, according to NBC Sports.
pay them with what money? should fifa run the women’s world cup at a loss? should the sponsors pay more to advertise than they do to make up the difference? what if the return on investment for the ads doesnt add up? maybe we all should pay a global tax to fund the women playing soccer?

Find one club willing to pay 120 million euros for Rap-a-hoe.

Can you do that? No? Then fuck off.

USWNT isn't paid for by the US government. It's paid for by the Women's World Cup organization, which means you can't just increase the USWNT without increasing every WNT.

Trust me my French friend. This would kill soccer and that's a good thing. People need less distractions in life now.

I read up on the WNT lawsuit against US Soccer. Essentially they get paid 4kish for winning a friendly or tournament (on average) while the MNT gets 20kish for winning a friendly or tournament. That's the entire basis of the lawsuit.

Point 1: The WNT signed a collective bargaining agreement with US soccer for this pay scale. They could have gone on strike if they wanted, just like NBA players, NFL, MLB, NHL players have. You want a better deal, bargain for one.
Point 2: it ignores a few key facts - like WOMEN ARE PAID A FUCKING SALARY AND BENEFITS AND THE MEN ARE NOT. Men are expected to be playing for some other pro team and getting a salary/benefits from them. Women aren't, so they get a salary from US Soccer too. Just for existing.
Point 3: Men are playing WAY harder competition. It's a lot harder to win games as the mens national team, and they basically never fucking win so they ain't getting paid hardly anything for losses. Women are playing total cans, there's like 3 teams in the whole world who even try at womens soccer at all, otherwise they're just playing some fucking farmers daughter who goes back to her day job combing lice or whatever. Just degree of difficult for earning that theoretical 20k prize is way unbalanced, wheras the 4k for the women is pretty much guaranteed.

All that is separate from nobody really giving a shit about them. I don't really think they have a leg to stand on in terms of their case, which is why they're taking it to the court of public twitter dipshits in the hope they can pressure some judge to issue a ruling based on 'social' justice rather than 'actual' justice.

bam

None of these "facts" about revenue consider merchandise and ad revenue. Like the lawsuit is purely about ticket sales to games as if that is the one and only metric for pay.

>the women only managed 20% more viewership in the US despite the other contest being between France and fucking Croatia

Do you ever ask
>Well, do you?

HAVE SEX