Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele has returned to training a week earlier than his teammates

>Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele has returned to training a week earlier than his teammates
APOLOGIZE

Attached: ousmane-dembele-750x410.jpg (750x410, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FCBxAsh/status/1099612797015478272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>French people are laz-

its so he doesn't turn up late

Jokes like this are pure cope. He works harder than the rest of the team.

Attached: 15452201064029.jpg (990x557, 59K)

Doesn't matter, if nerman goes back he gets bench'd either way.

Let's start a bet who stays longer on the bench due to injuries

this

>when there's pressure on your position you work harder until it passes then go back to normal

based

Sounds /comfy/ training alone. Probably gets a nice lie in too after /trb/ing most of the night

Attached: 1547828567751.png (600x579, 415K)

>he can't play but at least he recovered from his injury
Nice cope

Yikes. I bet you are either a gemini or an aquarius

I'm not Brazilian. Works for me.

Yep. Gemini it is.

Sneed

He got banned from Fortnite?

>almost 180k

And I thought /biz/ was retarded with their money

Friendly reminder that the amount of injuries Neymar gets are abnormal in someone who does physical training religiously. If he took his training more seriously, he wouldn’t be injured all the time. It’s gonna be painful being Neymar 50 years from now.

It’s painful being Neymar now

This is true, but he fact of the matter is that that ship left long ago. He could go start taking training seriously now and it’d still be too late for him. Once you injure a muscle or a tendon seriously, you’ve gotta baby it the rest of your life or it’ll keep getting injured. His injuries have piled up and there’s nothing he can do about it anymore. He’s just gotta play more carefully from now on.

Physical training can still make a world of difference. He’ll obviously not be the same person he was a few years ago, but it can still extend his lifetime as a player.

Honestly Neymar is ronaldinho 2.0, he had the skills to be a legend but muh party rock was more important for him and now he is at the verge of falling from grace just like dinho, if it wasn’t for the price tag PSG gave him he would have already returned to Brazil to be forgotten

He really just fucking threw it away

He still will get bullied by Gordito Suárez until he is used as exchange for Nerman
twitter.com/FCBxAsh/status/1099612797015478272

Yeah all that money to bring Courtois first, and then Gordzard. The absolute state of Halal

Attached: n_real_madrid_fondos-1804501.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Yeah I also came in to work on a Sunday once thinking it's a Monday.

him and Coutinho biggest waste of money in football