Real Salt Lake vs Philadelphia Union, 10:00pm EDT
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Sporting KC, 10:00pm EDT
Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids, 11:00pm EDT

>Domingo de fútbol
Seattle Sounders vs Atlanta United, 3:55pm EDT
New York Red Bulls vs NYCFC, 6:30pm EDT

Attached: atlantica.jpg (800x536, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tycsports.com/futbol-de-estados-unidos/-bomba-atlanta-united-decidio-dar-a-prestamo-al-pity-martinez-20190708.html
soccerstadiumdigest.com/2019-usl-championship-attendance/
mlssoccer.com/post/2019/07/11/warshaw-my-mls-best-xi-first-half-2019-regular-season
twitter.com/herculezg/status/1149733338854248448
twitter.com/Besiktas/status/1150797933002022915
youtu.be/AogE_u2NKWE
twitter.com/ATLUTD/status/1151656236703604736
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All he does is Doops the old onion bag.

Attached: IMG_20190708_085646.jpg (1024x641, 22K)

D O O P
O
O
P

Attached: Image_from_iOS__1_.0.jpg (1400x933, 234K)

>Get in loser, we're going to MLS Cup

Attached: medu.png (2384x1132, 3.37M)

>17 million dollaroos
>is the first sub off every game
JUST

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 10.54.31 AM.png (770x244, 111K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 12.06.44 PM.png (1196x1286, 389K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 12.06.55 PM.png (1190x1384, 404K)

Attached: D-7O6dpW4AEwWgz.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

WOO BABY A LEAF MADE IT, WE OUT HERE NIGGA

Attached: dab.png (570x400, 46K)

Berhalter OUT
Bradley OUT
Zardes OUT
Jozy OUT
Morris OUT

Berhalter is fine
Bradley is a backup after this tournament
Zardes is shit, hopefully he stays down the depth chart
Jozy isn't great but he's unironically the best or second best CF we have right now
Morris is shit and should never see the field

>blowsef floptinez
Embarrassing, t.bh

Attached: floptinez.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Bradley should be a 5.5 at most. Like Morris, he had some good plays, but he also made way more mistakes than Morris. McKennie didn't have a good performance, but 3.5 is a bit harsh. Maybe a 4. Also thought Long was better than Miazga.

I appreciate this post way more than the usual
>Badley sucks REEEEEE
>muh yuro players carried the teeeeeeeeam

>destroys Mexico in 1 or 2 years

Attached: USMNTFuture.png (395x539, 162K)

I know it's kind of arbitrary/semantic, but I feel like this lineup is a 4-3-3
Also, there's no way Lima is good enough to be a starter. He's a solid backup, but no more. And swap Pulisic and Weah, I like Pulisic >cutting inside from the left.

I started Lima because I didn't want to jump the gun on Bello or Gloster, and playing Robinson and Yedlin at the same time makes you really vulnerable in the back.
I prefer Pulisic on the left, too. I accidentally swapped them while I was making this.

Stu doesn't understand how A-B-C teams work

he thinks it's a rating system, rather than an ordering system

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-210122-01.jpg (1440x1002, 301K)

No, I think he was implying it was a mix of A- and B-team players.

>morris

die

just SUM things

Attached: 1529224463699.jpg (1440x2560, 1.51M)

that doesn't make any sense

there is the A/1st Team
there is the B/2nd Team
there is the C/3rd Team

there aren't 1.5 teams, or 2.3 teams

Attached: 1551571547564.jpg (577x720, 56K)

We should unironically bring Beasley back lol. Also, Dest can play on the left, correct?
Also, oh shit I didn't notice . There's no way he should be on the depth chart. Put Novakovich in there. And there are others that should be above Morris.

How does it not make sense? If you play a mix of 1st string and 2nd string players, that's not a B team.

Peter, your team just scored. Jeez.

Attached: croizet-vermes.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

>Bradley anything over 4
>Altidore anything over 2
>Berhalter a positive number
Garbage.

Morris is there to be a pace merchant and winger depth. Tire out the defense with Pulisic, Weah, and Pomykal, and then bring out Morris to bully them with his speed. Nova is probably the better striker overall, but he doesn't give you that (in fact, he moves kind of awkwardly like he's uncomfortable with his body).

Looking back at the lineup+subs we had yesterday, Mexico should be very embarrassed that it was even near that close.

So was Tyler Boyd hurt or something?

if it's the best team you can put out because of injury or availability, it's your A Team

then the substitutes and replacements, the next best 11, is your B Team

it's a ranking system, not a grading system, no one says "this is the first and a half team"

his heart is gonna explode this summer
you love to see it

Ok, but they don't always play 100% of the available A-team players. If they're playing a mix of A and B team players, how is it not reasonable to specify that it's better than a B team but worse than the full A team?

Still upset that >we blew a 2-0 lead to Haiti

Can you Try to explain why Bradley is bad for this team aside from cliches like, “slow, old, bad passer (which is statistically incorrect).?

I’ll wait.

Americans not understanding his value says more about our soccer culture than it does about Bradley

Attached: 1562614933958.jpg (678x700, 153K)

just say that
Stu is a fucking idiot who can't form coherent sentences so he can't do that, and he also doesn't understand what people mean when they say "A team"

he thinks that team received an A grade, like it's a fucking health inspection or something
god damnit Stu is so fucking stupid

The glare from his bald head is distracting to the other players

It's a fucking tweet, you autist. You want him to write out "B team with some A team players"? The fuck is wrong with you?
>he also doesn't understand what people mean when they say "A team"
>he thinks that team received an A grade, like it's a fucking health inspection or something
What reason do you have to think this? B+ is pretty commonly understood as in between B and A. It's reasonable to use B+ to mean half and half A and B.

>Chaka Rodriguez
>Jonathan
>No Pizarro

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-180952~2.png (1080x1326, 666K)

the terms "A Team" and "B Team" are synonymous with "First Team" and "Second Team"

it is a ranking system, not a grading system. The A Team is the first choice, the B Team is the second choice. Team is collective, referring to all the players as a single unit. There is only ever one First Team and only ever one Second Team.

It is not a grading system: we are not saying that it has so and so player, therefore that team is rated A- and another team with other players a C+ team.

You wouldn't say it's a B+ Team (unless you were retarded like Stu) for the same reason you wouldn't say it's "the 1.3472st Team" or the "2.8628nd Team"

Stu doesn't understand this very basic concept, because he is a retard.

You have no reason to think he doesn't understand that, other than your apparent autism. He's not "rating" the team B+, he's saying it's a mix of A and B team players. How is this so hard for you to understand?

>canadians in charge of soccer

Attached: 1544571623986.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

>berhalter not fired yet

I'm back now that the mickey mouse tourney is over and done with.

>still haven't hired an italian to coach

i give up

but user, the US Open Cup is on in two days?!

Christian Ramirez is better than Altidore and Zardes

Morris is abysmal as a winger and even worse as a striker, stop trying to convince anyone else otherwise

He was responsible for the goal

>memeis
>areola
>Aaronson some meme Poonion shitter
>Yueill some meme quacks shitter
>Sands some meme nyc shitter
>Long
>Lima ahead of anyone or on this roster
What a garbage lineup

>the best team in the /cpl/ vs one of the worst in /mls/
Thoughts?

Attached: cav-van.png (1065x459, 358K)

I was better than altidore when I was playing kick around "youth soccer" at age 6

>Aaronson some meme Poonion shitter
He's ELITE, bud

Attached: aaronson-march.jpg (1498x1210, 1.51M)

could not care any less

tycsports.com/futbol-de-estados-unidos/-bomba-atlanta-united-decidio-dar-a-prestamo-al-pity-martinez-20190708.html

>sign manlet sudaca for $15m
>he doesn't like living in Atlanta and is bored with MLs
>not even played 20 games

>that Atlanta feel

Attached: A2CBFBF3-367E-4ECF-BD39-99DB2BE7E076.gif (500x278, 1.53M)

>muh south american player of the year

Attached: itsapity_9.jpg (1191x725, 564K)

today I will remind them

Attached: 1551428878589.jpg (1920x3240, 1.29M)

The dykeball cup is over, incel. Go white knight over at vox or something, this is /mls/

/mls/ (feat. /nwsl/)

Attached: 56952832_133096737832308_8492081532471023863_n.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

dude has like negative fitness, looks like he's gonna fall over dead by the 50th minute very match having barely put in any effort up to that point. he obviously has some degree of skill with the ball at feet but has no capacity (...or willingness) to fight and compete physically.

Wouldn't the incel be the one calling it dykeball unironically? Maybe I'm just not in the know with these terms now.

The incel is the one who spams dyke images instead of having sex with a real female.

I'll take your word for it then Incel Whisperer.

No, you're right. It just turns out this guy is autistic as well.

Depends on how seriously Vancouver takes it. If they send out a B team, Calgary wins

Manchester City have loaned Zack Steffen to midtable Bundesliga club Fortuna Dusseldorf

Could be worse

What are /mls/'s thoughts on NISA?

>from the masterminds behind NASL 2.0
>FIFA schedule
>two months away, half the teams aren't named yet
>refuse to reveal details about owners
Pretty cringe tbqh

yep, they could have loaned him back to MLS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 1.01.05 PM.png (758x1372, 298K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 1.01.16 PM.png (732x1246, 269K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 1.01.25 PM.png (740x1240, 279K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 1.01.33 PM.png (734x1248, 270K)

what is the point of this again?

and once the MLS teams lose to preseason Mexicans, how quickly will SUM delete all references to it?

Attached: LeaguesCupBracket2019-0.jpg (1920x1080, 897K)

There is literally no point to it. And they picked such shitty teams "represent" MLS. It's an embarrassment.

money, and five years or less

The USMNT Players Union released a statement:
>The international soccer schedule has enough games that sort of count. Turning preseason friendlies into cups and competitions is now common. So are tournaments that clubs have to play but aren't likely to prioritize. Dropping more games between MLS and Liga MX on the schedule only works from a competitive point of view if the teams involved treat them seriously. That's quite the ask considering the schedule.

>It's also worth noticing that MLS is adding games that count during the season at a time when the roster depth question still needs an answer. The players missing for international duty once again showed how shallow the player pool can get with some MLS clubs. The way too many MLS teams treat the US Open Cup also speaks to that, rolling out the reserves while prioritizing the league. How MLS and Liga MX address that is the key indication of whether or not their new cup has a chance at succeeding. It's not lost on anybody that the Campeones Cup wasn't a runaway success last season when an announced crowd of 14,823 showed up at BMO Field to see Tigres beat Toronto 3-1.

A good MLS team could make Europa, if they got lucky in the draw

lol and lose first round to Red Star Povertygrad

/Charlotte/ next and soon fellow faggots

Now that the dust has settled, why did the US lost this Gold Cup?

Mexico was the best team in the tournament by far

1. Good players like Adams, Brooks, Sargent, Yedlin, Holmes, etc. weren't in it.

2. Tata outcoaching Berhalter.

Bradley had a poor game, but McKennie was the one at fault for the goal.

>2. Tata outcoaching Berhalter.
I mean, maybe, barely. Tata is an overrated hack too.

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-184333~2.png (1080x786, 125K)

We didn't finish the chances we had in the first half where we were playing well. Later in the game, we completely lost control of the midfield because Bradley and McKennie were exhausted, and we didn't have anyone on the bench to replace them due to injuries. It didn't even have to be Adams; even Duane Holmes would have made a world of difference by reinvigorating our midfield.

>we actually signed Omar Gonzalez
I feel like I should be worried

MLS shitters and a moron as coach

Seething FATLANTA autist

I'm sorry.

>another homophobic christcuck Southern team to dominate
cool, I guess

Attached: 1552873713635.jpg (2048x1536, 1.85M)

Based and Doop-pilled

Attached: fatlanta_doop'd.jpg (796x582, 87K)

>homophobic
Go back, tranny.

>stealing ohio's burning of atlanta
what else do they have to tout?

keep running your mouth and see what happens

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>spending literally (unironically) $10m USD a year on Bradley, Altidore, & Gonzalez, the rotten core of the USMNT

Loving Every Laugh

Attached: 18B_5009.jpg (2560x2021, 1.58M)

Should FC Dallas cash in on him now or wait until they win MLS Cup and sell him for even more?

Attached: PaxtonPomykal.jpg (580x580, 185K)

>sallad
>winning the scup this year
Yeah, no

this guy is absolutely destined to get sent to a 2nd Division European team at 25, quit at 27 and return to coast at an MLS club

Congrats Charlotte, you hit the only important checkmark for garber to give you a franchise

Attached: FA6F46F4-AA5A-43E0-A2C4-79C1A69006B1.jpg (750x797, 588K)

And for reference, USL attendance

soccerstadiumdigest.com/2019-usl-championship-attendance/

Seething.
Have you seen him play? He's legit good.

I'm sure he is
So was Donovan

this little bitch has Donovan energy

2020: two Eastern teams
2021: one Western team
2022: one Eastern team
hmmm

>Comparing Soinovan to this chad
Lmao yikes.

nothing says Chad like a white kid with an expensive fade

>Soinovan
Where did /mls/ go so wrong?

Imagine defending this hairlet-in-denial traitor.

Attached: rawImage.jpg (1080x790, 120K)

Imagine being a subhuman tranny. Imagine, just for a second, being a genetic failure due to the universe fucking you over and jewish marxist programming seeping degenerate nonsense into your head. Imagine being such a deluded NPC bot that is taught to regurgitate r*ddit, twitter and huffPo tier programmed responses like "Have sex incel" (despite you never having sex due to being a disgusting abomination) or "Orange man bad" at any perceived anti-leftist threat. Imagine being such an autist that you latch onto dykegrass athletes and follow the leftist media virtue signaling to try to shill these she-cunts into national political heroes. Imagine finding your way into a Mongolian horse herding forum and decide one day to shill these carpetmunching Jaime Lee Curtis sins-against-natures and spamming the same NPC-tier responses at said forum users who couldn't give a single fuck unless it's Hope Solo vagina posting. Imagine spamming these dyke images to try to get the board to talk about these miserable useless cunts who can't even beat a u15 boys team but demand pay equal to what Messi or Ronaldo made "BECAUSE I HAVE A GAY VAGINA AND ORANGE MAN IS CANCELLED FOLKS!".

Don't imagine because the aforementioned paragraph above is you. That is your sad life as a butch dykeloving NPC shillbot. This is what you do everyday nonstop despite absolutely no one caring for your LGBTQ+ABC123 "female athletes" or them beating a literal Thai village team by 13 goals. You know what, I shouldn't be mad at those dykemutt soccer players; do you want to know why? They are actual biological females and have a real vagina and uterus unlike you. Now go dilate with glock and end yourself, tranny.

wew. cringe but redpilled

only normies ever liked Donovan

anyone who ever had to watch him do that ridiculous pre-penalty pray ceremony thing had to hate him

Didn't read lol

the place was 90% Mexico fans during the Gold Cup match vs. Martinique

if anything it will be more like Fatlanta, primarily Hispanic crowd that hopefully keeps the Pride Queers away. MLS is slightly less of a joke when you can take children to a game without things turning into a gay rally

>getting triggered by some gay people with multi-colored flags
>in 1974+45
CRINGE

Imagine being the only accepted woman's sport and then alienating half of your tiny audience with a constant stream of shitty woke takes. SJWs are scum.

Imagined getting triggered by women being gay, wanting to get paid more, and saying they don't like our troglodyte president. Conservacucks are scum.

Daniel Lovitz! That is all

>taking an already underdeveloped, plastic league and making it more of a joke
>spending more time shoving identity politics and communism through a """"""""capo crowd director"""""""""" than watching the game
>larping as Ultras but being indistinguishable from a local LGBTBBQ university club
>sole professional league in North America with this behavior
>being contrarian on a Congolese yodeling forum
cringe as fuck

there was an user not too long ago that pointed out the best and most serious Academies belonged to teams with minimal "fan" faggotry; i.e. not Portland/etc.

Oh wow you are triggered very easily. Sensitive snowflake, s.mh.

>>spending more time shoving identity politics and communism through a """"""""capo crowd director"""""""""" than watching the game
>>larping as Ultras but being indistinguishable from a local LGBTBBQ university club
Do you actually think this is what MLS is like? lol

shut up nerd

Attached: 1299276826624.jpg (315x275, 54K)

>ponzie fc

Attached: 3D04CDDB-7158-4096-91D9-866DC30EBC9E.jpg (1242x1989, 632K)

>Jason Sugarman
Is he related to Jay?

Attached: sugardaddy.jpg (576x1024, 84K)

so charlotte is in, who is #30?

Def not Sac lol

Charlotte was #30 I thought, with 28 and 29 being St Louis and Sacramento

>googles lafc
Jeebus what the hell.

Attached: F8164F00-6B6E-4214-AA5D-4CF2042293C3.jpg (1242x1590, 577K)

OH FUCK

SUM ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Screenshotd.jpg (800x657, 263K)

Is Pete Boot-edge-edge /ourguy/?

>Lard Fatland Chubbolution

Attached: IMG_20190710_110149.jpg (1024x512, 75K)

>calling dad and grandpa fat
no “xmas card” for you sonny boy

Do you r8 Hyndman?

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-142607~2.png (1080x1089, 184K)

Is Doyle in favour of players coming back to MLS or is it a "once you're out, you're out" type thing?

>being this new
Lurk more kid.

He's in favor of making mls look good. If an american comes back to play in mls and never played there before he will say they are shit and then once they start doing well Doyle will then claim he rated him all along.

MLS is the superior league, so of course he wants to see the best talent playing in the toughest competition week in and week out

that's what it's all about baby

FIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTT
AANNDD WWIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

This isn't really what he does

is charlotte getting an mls team because they think all the mexicans who show up once a year for a mexico game will show up?

mornin Doyle

It's 4:30 in the afternoon, user

Attached: mdw13.png (567x580, 688K)

MLS squad for the Homegrown game. They will play Chivas' U-20 team.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 5.00.48 PM.png (1152x1286, 232K)

all of these souf fcs except for maybe austin are way worse than albuquerque would be, you know i'm right

A couple of years ago I would have been pretty mad about this. Now, meh.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-173704~2.png (1080x1043, 184K)

>he would rather live in NYC than in Hawaii
peak Doyle tbqh

fuck injins and hippies

Triple header today, lads.

Attached: 20190110_CANCHAMP_carousel.png (517x294, 274K)

>Inter M̶̶i̶̶a̶̶m̶̶i̶ Ft Lauterdale

Attached: 1553740125898.png (498x430, 331K)

>Toronto Wins LOL

>a prefab stadium that won't even be ready on time

Attached: 1538999388455.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

Come'on New Mexico and St. Louis score some fucking goals!

Attached: Miss_me_with_that_MLS_shit.jpg (1786x2130, 1.43M)

CAHM ON SAINT LOUIS SCAR A FAKKIN GOAL

Well yeah, but it'll be kind of interesting to see if the CPL can make the MLS guys work for it.

Based

Santi Moar's a good player. Then again I was positive Albadawi would make the jump to MLS and he got sent in a cardboard box back to north carolina. I was right about Mark-Anthony Kaye tho

Which game should I watch?

Yeah, he was great for Steel. It was a shame to see him go.

Attached: Santi Moar Filtered.png (1280x847, 2.32M)

>loons

Tonight, we are all Saint Louligans.

Don't forget to tip your capo.

FdB seems kind of retarded, ngl

Javi Morales never played for Seattle REEEEE

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 8.29.00 PM.png (838x230, 133K)

the absolute ESTADO de nuevo mexico

congrats loonbros

AHWOOOOO

Jesus christ New Mexico you suck.

Fuck

Fucking fatlanta. They've been playing like shit, and they just got handed a goal.

good evening loons nation

>new york shitty

>shitty shartínez

Attached: itsapity_10.jpg (616x573, 289K)

que loco que esta el shitty jajaja

>getting scored on by a canpl team
>the state of limp act

The absolute state of Quebecers

Attached: poutine talent.png (409x55, 3K)

>losing to a canpl team
>the state of limp act

>drawing with a canpl team
>the state of limp act

>newf ork shitty

BASED

Attached: york9-mascot-yorky.jpg (1080x600, 61K)

the absolute state of New Mexico soccer, they should never get a team after tonight
Laffs vs Tumblrs obviously

MAXI

>snorelando

>ORLANDO

Attached: simpsons no help from parents.jpg (456x352, 23K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 9.40.33 PM.png (1722x964, 1.76M)

>95th minute

Attached: nYTAFuN.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

>St. Lelis

They are easily the shittiest lower division side to be considered for MLS expansion.

Attached: 1530647822053.gif (651x481, 467K)

Where were you when New Mexico fucking died

Attached: LOONS.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>new york shitty

The ref looks almost exactly like Chris Mueller...

I looked away for a minute and now everyone is running around the stadium? Why?

Theyre trying to get behind the goal cuz nycfc chose to shoot at the end w/o orlandos fans lol

Oh lol that's pretty great. I enjoyed the security guys trying and failing to stop them.

>the man from cuckfield

D O M
O
M

I'd love to cuck him with Leroux desu

Attached: hehehe.png (208x106, 6K)

Shit, am I an Orlando fan now?

Reminder that MLS is a pyramid scheme and favors money over fan support

Take the USLpill, anonymous

>the Shitecaps couldn't score on a Canadian Premier League team in 90 minutes
Embarassing, Hongcouver.

For me, it's Handwalla Bwana

Bob Bradley just got plunked by the ball on the sidelines kek

Timbers lead 1-0

>laffs

Chicano shitheads tried to hit Ebobisse with a beer lol some things never change

>la feces

Bob Bradley is an extremely smart and talented coach and he will win it all this ye-

Reminder that USL is just another SUM scam meant to soak up money from a different type of investor.

Take the NPSL pill, anonymous

>dead leagues

>chi

Attached: 465C282B-3C7D-4858-BE84-9C062B3CDF13.jpg (1242x997, 437K)

ah yes, Los Angeles

that's the NASL, you fool, you nitwit

>wearing a scarf in L.A. in July

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Second is bradley, third is braunschweiger

>moronto

Attached: F07384A2-CC2D-4A0D-9228-EDFC7CE863D0.jpg (748x1288, 227K)

>not wearing the home jersey underneath so you can do a quick bait and switch to leave the stadium unscathed
i see it's amateur hour over there. but after a few dodger vs giants games you learn real quick how to not get sent into a coma while you leave a stadium in enemy territory

STL user here. I need a MLS team to follow over the summer while waiting for the NFL season.

Stuck between Chicago and Kansas City.

Your *UPDATED* Lamar Hunt US Open Cup for the America And Not For Leafs

Semis
>OC at Faltanta 0-1 120+ PK from Josef

>LOONS at Tumblrs 3-0

Final
Fatlanta at LOONS 1-5

Loons win the cup

Based LOONS

>Toronto FC announced today that the club has acquired forward Patrick Mullins from Columbus Crew SC and conditional allocation money. In exchange, Toronto has traded forward Jordan Hamilton along with an international roster spot for the remainder of the 2019 season, $50,000 in Targeted Allocation Money (TAM) and the right of first refusal (ROFR) for an undisclosed player.
....ok

Chicago if you enjoy punishment and disappointment, KC if you just enjoy disappointment

Isn't Mullins trash?

Yeah, but Doyle was obsessed with him for a few months last year, so he might as well be MLS MVP

These guys in their current form could take any team from My Little Sawker

Attached: PHX_RISING_FC_Logo.png (104x150, 15K)

this shit needs to stop, it's overly complicated in order to ship money into the accounts of lawyers

>i'm a rising

>Former English soccer star David Beckham has launched his own media company called Studio 99
>The company will develop documentaries and TV shows in addition to working as a creative agency for brand partners. Studio 99 already has documentaries in production on topics ranging from sports, travel and fashion. Beckham will be featured in some of the projects.
>LeBron James' own media company Uninterrupted has already signed a development agreement with Studio 99. The two will partner on a documentary series on the journey of Inter Miami CF
>Beckham: "I have always enjoyed creating content.. It’s just very cool to be working with friends and meeting so many new people who are doing great things and want to create exciting new projects"

Attached: inter-miami-unveil-proposal-to-play-two-seasons-at-lockhart-stadium.png (800x346, 626K)

Why does everyone that has money and/or was successful at one thing think they're good at everything? Rich people were a mistake.

it's almost as if there are only relatively a few people who control all the capital of the world and who have taken so much from those who labor that they don't even know what to do with it all and they exist in a social system that rewards them for doing nothing and an economic system that rewards them for doing nothing and a political system that rewards them for simply being rich

Attached: 3330.jpg (465x426, 62K)

lags are turning part of the stands under the Mez into standing areas (appears just the Angel City Brigade section) once the Chargers move out

fucking shook by LAFC but the more standing the better

Attached: IMG_20190711_135323.jpg (4096x2304, 1.86M)

QPR rumored to be looking at picking up geoff cameron

Bobby Warshaw's best XI for the first half of the season
>mlssoccer.com/post/2019/07/11/warshaw-my-mls-best-xi-first-half-2019-regular-season

R8 and post your own.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 5.02.07 PM.png (690x930, 687K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 41246.jpg (603x800, 228K)

Imagine tuning in to watch >fatlanta defending

>best 11
>lists like 40 people, some positions four players deep
an absolute autist

OFFICIAL Best "Actual Team" 11

----------Vela-----Ibra---------
--Moralez--Rooney--Ilsinho
------Atuesta--Erikkson------
-Gaspar- Zimmerman-Segura-Tinnerholm-
----------Hamid---------

The other ones were mentioned at the end of each position as "close". I built the depth chart from that.

>fatlanta

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-022730~3.png (1059x1201, 533K)

Is Caleb Porter a fraud?

to be clear, Warshit is the autist

Crew are just a mess without the Tactical Titan, the Strategic Behemoth, the GameManagement Golem, Greggggggggggg Bradhalter

Dynamo finally picked up another multi role player today. Bizama from Chile... But we still need a striker, these away game losses are killing me.

I mean, it's pretty normal to have "honorable mentions" or whatever on lists like this. But yes, Bobby is absolutely autistic.

>need a striker
Isn't Manotas good though? They need an athletic #10.

he's not wrong though
t. attends every week

literally at the game
was loud despite no upper bowl

>this post
>followed up with usl
lmaoooooo
NISA is where it's at

You now remember Raïs M'Bolhi

fuck star trek

Sorry, but literally whom?

morning /mls/, what ya drinking?
screwdriver here

Attached: IMG_20181007_141917.jpg (1145x861, 100K)

When the fuck did people take Charlotte seriously

Nobody did, but they showed the Donissimo the Greenbacks

occasional reminder it doesn't make sense to keep building in areas that will rapidly become depopulated by 2050

Attached: 2030 heat.jpg (768x800, 147K)

All of that area will be under water soon anyway.

Well nawlins is getting hit by floods

Honestly, though, is Conor Casey and ELITE coach?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 4.40.43 PM.png (1644x96, 13K)

Reminder that we are more than halfway through the season and the Philadelphia Union are still first in the East and second in the Supporter's Shield standings.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 5.03.38 PM.png (998x1460, 238K)

>games tonight
wew

>dc poonited

FUCKING LMAO
>beagles

>another California "Superclasico"

Attached: costanza.png (100x100, 53K)

WEW

I'm going to make a "The Bruce is Loose" sign and bring it to the next Revs home game. There's no way the mongoloids that work security at Gilette will get the reference, I'll be fine.

Attached: the-juice-is-loose-25682020.png (500x802, 97K)

bevs are last year's dc

Soft call desu. Should be a yellow at most.

>rooney

is this how an average mls game looks like?
it seems like a friendly or a training match
the crowd is dead, there's no atmosphere and the players don't look motivated to play at all

ABSURD goal from Quincytime

poor bevs

no the east coast has no die hard fanbases, everyone out there is super fairweather and plastic

Why is OP mocking de Boer when he’s doing better than most of the other teams?

He's shit, and his team is shit

can only beat garbage teams
even then they sometimes lose

>laffs
god dammit you need to win reeee

>Rooney does it again.
Dude wut

>laffs in shambles
absolute state

>mfw we tried making a colony on the reddest part of the map

Attached: 7D236953-641B-4456-91F7-9759D67280F9.png (112x112, 18K)

>Rooney couldnt even score against the Revs

The power of MLS

This

cringe

Get a job

Attached: CD166A05-BB3F-46FE-8012-014E490F39C6.jpg (1078x1918, 519K)

Attached: ENOUGH.png (1920x1041, 2.02M)

>saint gay quacks

>we

i
i believe
i believe that we
i believe that we will win

much better desu

FUCK WINDOWS

fucking apologize

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>game on
>no talk
ded thred ded sport

the twitter video player is SO FUCKING BAD

>being the 3rd best team in LA
LMAO @ LAGS

/mlb/ checking your digits
nice job

mad? about goats?

>worst coast games
miss me with that shiiiii

checked

Attached: doylecheckd.jpg (458x546, 104K)

PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ibra was starting too.png (605x274, 11K)

Yeah it was a real poor showing from the lags.
Could have been worse without bing hams keeping most of the shots out.

SJQ literally could have won 10-1

MLS All-Star and Doyle's player of the season Zlatan walked around while Almeyda's boys ran rampant

Lmao fuck LA

>tfw you now realize lafc is next week
rip in piss lags
how many are getting in then? bloodbath likely.

Landon is absolutely right in his reply to Bocanegra tho

NYCFC bye
Philadelphia vs. Toronto
Atlanta vs. D.C.
NY Red Bulls vs. Montreal

LAFC bye
Portland vs. Dallas
Seattle vs. RSL
LA Galaxy vs. Minnesota

good morning /mls/

and what a good morning

Attached: XVCza52fhhtYs13j.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

K I N O

Attached: 1IXMAAOL0ZvtNwSl.webm (640x360, 929K)

>Doyle's player of the season
That would be Paxton "world class" "savior of the national team" "play your KIDS" Pomykal

Laziest defending I've seen in a while

referring to the Warshaw Doyle, as seen

>page 8

Attached: mdw9.png (393x586, 239K)

i agree

Attached: 1562842652853.jpg (1023x959, 36K)

Based Samurai man

Fuck you doyle

Have the Cosmos done anything fun lately?

Cosmos2 exist but existence is hell
NASL dying was a mercy

twitter.com/herculezg/status/1149733338854248448

SUM GANG
SUM GANG

i'd stop watching if that happened. don't even care

just making shit up to get attention for this loser competition, Herc is a SUM agent though so they play it up for fun

They're gonna do it someday. No other way to fix the TV ratings.

Attached: ingobernable.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

18 days until Charlotte and not-Sacramento are announced

Just a reminder to fuck LA

Based and very redpilled post

ew...

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-205619~2.png (1080x1433, 324K)

muy basado compa britanico . . . ¡Fierro!

Wooten on the bench. Still no Monteiro (fuck Sacha Kljestan).

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-210620~2.png (1080x625, 1013K)

Still weird that Philadelphia is good now

Dom Dwyer is a stupid fucking chimp.
Why the fuck did this nigga just elbow that other loser like that?

First sporting KC game in 10 mins. Quite excited.

Who?

I really hope they fucking destroy Vancouver tbqhwyf

AHOOOOOOOO
EAT SHIT DALLAS

Should be a red on Kreilach desu

Real Salt Murderball

Jamiro Monteiro is the Union's best player. The midfield is toothless without him. In a world where the award wasn't about narrative and pop culture he'd be a solid MVP candidate.

Attached: jamiro.jpg (1400x932, 224K)

Apologize.

Attached: 796px-CINvIND_2018-09-29_-_Fanendo_Adi_(45133079542)_(cropped).jpg (796x1024, 158K)

Monteiro is vital for this team, Fabián is a bust, >we need a right back yesterday, Wagner is a lot better than Fabinho, and I hope Aaronson didn't tear something in his knee. Rough night for the U.

Attached: sad_doop.gif (480x270, 2.9M)

Doops fucking sucked today.
Here's Doyle and his gattos.

Attached: D_Zve7CXsAAZOLW.jpg large.jpg (1200x1600, 135K)

>7 minutes stoppage
>combined 7 yellow cards(6 for portland)

get smoked, Timbers 2

Attached: 1540594893549.png (400x400, 91K)

cute cats desu

>fatlanta

OHHHH NONONO

Attached: 8-1.png (788x337, 18K)

based and USLpilled

he fucks them

dissolve the los angeles. you're a mob of dickheads

*saves /mls/ in the middle of the night*

Attached: 1552851921270.jpg (570x816, 74K)

>no posts about the match between the objectively best rivalry in the MLS
shameful tbqh

There were a couple posts about the California Clasico though.

>she will never place a pillow over your face and then sit on your face in the middle of the night and out you out if your misery
why even live

who is she?

Loonbros..

I skipped the game to go to the Basilica Block Party. Looks like I missed out on a thrilling ending.

My wife

How did San Jose's dick taste, Servando?

In 9 months Vito will be a popular baby name in Minnesota

>page 8

Besiktas fans want the club to build a statue of Atiba Hutchinson

Can any American say the same?

Who?

Atiba Hutchinson

And who is that?

he plays for Besiktas

Never heard of him

Well, he's not an international star, but Besiktas/Canada fans like him

>Union in first in the East
>Mini soda above the playoff line and rising
Could this be the year the good guys finally win?

doyle stop posting your cats

Imagine actually rating Fraudsef Floptinez

Get shit on
>fatlanta

>fatlanta

>WHAT AN ABSOLUTE GOAL THIS IS
Thanks Taylor...

>fatlanta

los hombres basados

Attached: 3DECjFF.jpg (1125x2436, 419K)

fuck i need atl to win

this is terrifying

LGTSS
>fatlanta

who?
where?

statue to Wondo shitting on the ugly statue of Beckham

is de Boer the most exposed manager in history?

>buying merchandise just to make an IG post about a meaningless game

Bruce and TripAdvisor

uh this is problematic
MLS' silence is deafening

Probably

you guys as stoked for NISA as i am?

>drinks
>shitty
Is there a way for both teams to lose?

>meme bulls

Is Toye elite?

Attached: toye.jpg (1692x1692, 475K)

unironically yes

Why does Keaton Parks have his first name on the back of his shirt?

one well placed nuke

It's a small stadium conventional weapons would probably do it

Take out the whole eastern seaboard while you are at it, hell go and do the same to flyoverville and the west coast.

>the absolute state of Sean Davis

E R A
R
A

Has there ever been more of a meme of a keeper than Sean Johnson?

Attached: rais-mbolhi-mls-philadelphia-union-usa-today-sports_nbqmcketbmst1eq0ppgwr824r.jpg (1001x563, 99K)

I stand corrected

guzan

Ricketts pt. 2

>MLS refereeing

Been a few years since I've watched MLS. Is rbnys attendance still shit?

wewewew

Yes

>+9

He washed out of an academy in portugal so he gets to use portuguese naming conventions. It's the law

Attached: IMG_20190330_181030.png (844x266, 63K)

:0)

probably even worse than before
both New York teams combined get lower attendance than Columbus

This group of savage hooligans walks up to you outside the stadium and says "we saw you talking shit on twitter"

what do?

Attached: D_ZyXrnUYAA72ZF.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 448K)

laugh and say "i bet you think black lives matter"
would be funny to see them flip

Chinga tu madre, ese

>window
Who?

you didn't see shit
I run an user Doyle account
we are Legion
Expect us

Attached: clont-ehpect-us-better-run-xdddd-we-are-legion-bet-22148561.png (500x691, 131K)

lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 12.03.57 AM.png (1270x658, 180K)

3rd from the left is a 9/10 in Arizona

Don't look now, but the loons are 5th in the SS standings right now.

There's a bar in Craven Cottage named after Brian McBride.

L O O N S
O
O
N
S

Pro/rel can maybe spice things up

Deadass bro, he’s a waste of a DP slot and money

Nah, they were robbed and beat apparently. But they’re too pussy to just accept the fact that they got cucked. Welcome to ultra/supporter lifestyle LAFC, the rest of the world does it and don’t go to the cops

Attached: D7A19A73-478E-45F6-9D01-895357E49C99.jpg (661x834, 56K)

IT was pizzaro or pulishit

An IG post is nothing MLS should interfere with. Then they’ll ban all 20 members of El Batallion or whatever they’re called. This is just regular supporters culture, stealing others’ scarves/banners and if they fight then okay so be it. Either stadium security or police get them but everywhere else in the world it’s just a regular occurrence

This

this sort of mentality is how we got Trump
smdh

how the fuck did the quacks make it up to 5th in the west?

what turned them around

twitter.com/Besiktas/status/1150797933002022915

MASALLAH ABI TEK SEVDAMIZ TURKIYE

almeida

damn people are really mad about that ref bullshit in >our game huh

>his smile and optimism, restored

Attached: almeydagooddecision.jpg (2729x810, 1.62M)

>chivas usa
These idiots have been around and still don’t clean house with their own bad apples.

Attached: BC3829F6-2454-4042-BF0E-67949DFF998D.jpg (1242x2134, 423K)

SOON
O
O
N

Attached: 2AC2FDBB-D585-4299-9AAC-30A3801C3905.jpg (4032x3024, 3.65M)

literally what am I looking at

The railyards site for spot 30

The what for what?

The future arena grounds for >soon FC

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 9.20.38 PM.jpg (2880x1800, 768K)

CUZ WEVE GOT FAITH
OF THE HEART
IM GOING WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME

youtu.be/AogE_u2NKWE

this is much better than fatlanta

M O O O
O
O
O

Seething your backwater shithole doesnt have based cattledrives

Attached: 8DFCD327-087E-43D1-88EE-E45921B4299B.png (329x570, 359K)

we also don't have widespread cases of hookworm and other shit-borne parasites either

gonna say it

C O W T O W N
O
W
T
O
W
N

have your laughs now, but what are you going to say when your shitty flyover gets beat by Sac?

Based

Press F

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-075221~2.png (1080x948, 181K)

fffffffff

lol did it in the most retarded way possible too

rip in piss

How did it happen?

*wins cutely near you*

Attached: DEFE5B9B-0BBE-48ED-BC83-F4A7745DA11A.png (750x1334, 3.89M)

>you now remember when Shea posted a picture of himself with two shotguns and Bongs got mad

BC Place should really not be talking

who?
are we back at the usoc?

clumsily fouling an opponent in the 6th minute and being all gangly and blowing out his knee

classic

Attached: mdw16.png (602x376, 387K)

*dabs on the shattered dreams of mexican kids*

Attached: 1552855496701.png (524x374, 207K)

Attached: 1369198146274.jpg (500x373, 60K)

>page 10

Attached: mdw_mlels-studios.jpg (615x800, 186K)

let this poor thread die in peace you monster

:(

Attached: windows-closed.png (1111x814, 788K)

>Wednesday night games

Attached: 1559534422584.jpg (678x452, 32K)

Attached: 7121EF85-9481-44A7-9ED6-92D4FED0204C.gif (400x400, 1.85M)

*is Atlanta's best midfielder while having come off the academy and bench at Bournemouth*

Attached: hyndman-bournemouth.jpg (1065x458, 51K)

lé 23 year old retireé

Fatlanta is ass, not very impressive

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 7.42.09 PM.png (2524x90, 17K)

Ohio was a mistake

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 7.43.46 PM.png (2528x162, 29K)

>Fatlanta is ass, not very impressive
If they're shit, then what does that say about the 10 other teams below them, you stupid faggot FATLANTA posting autistic incel hmmm?

Attached: f-fatlanta g-guys ha th-theyre shit.png (767x727, 37K)

Wew. They're frauds, just get over it.

Cope harder, incel.

Attached: 181208_ATLvsPOR_MLSCup_ER_CELE_1-1.jpg (1065x460, 224K)

Attached: sherman1.png (870x771, 192K)

Other than doop the east is shit, outside of the red bulls and shitty, who are both growing stronger. Fatlanta have been gifted wins all year. They're frauds, everyone knows this.

>fatlanta

Attached: >fatlanta.jpg (1242x1250, 189K)

Have sex

Attached: blank-trophy-atlanta-united.jpg (1600x1200, 427K)

>the east is shit
Objectively wrong.

>fatlanta

Attached: whenithits.jpg (1560x1152, 648K)

Goodness, one of his tits is bigger than that kid's entire torso.

the Villa fans here are loud

Get fucked Whitecaps

>fatlanta gets another cheap win because the opponent's best player gets sent off in the 6th minute
When will this shitty league stop shilling and rigging for these frauds?

>for kicking a ball away after a shitty foul call, and then getting too close to the ref
wew this league is a joke

>this fucking fraud will continue to get his dick sucked by MLS propaganda despite half his goals coming on pks, and the other half tap-ins against 10 men
I want off Garber's wild ride

Attached: JUSTlanta.jpg (674x648, 474K)

>With that goal,
@JosefMartinez17
has scored against EVERY single MLS opponent!

Have yoo shitheads apologized yet? Huh?

Attached: PFWWP4TX64I6TJ57ZCSDXBHOGE.jpg (1484x985, 112K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DO THEY KEEP WINNING STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Holy fuck, stay obsessed you pathetic faggot. Keep seething with every win that takes us to the top kek

Attached: 1490838058655.jpg (900x973, 93K)

>being this mad in every single thread

He does this every fucking thread with his forced stale meme, it's sad

>getting this upset about the truth
>fatlanta

Who's better?

Attached: pozuelo-gil.jpg (2248x820, 1.67M)

>drinks
lol I can't believe I actually thought they were going to complete the comeback

>cries when atlanta wins
>cries when atlanta loses
Buddy, the truth is that Atlanta United Football Club are three seasons into their existence and have an MLS Cup. Now cry, faggot

Attached: 1504648500036.png (593x635, 260K)

>clinging desperately to the cup they were gifted because they will never get another
>getting this upset when someone points it out
wew, fatlanta

is pic rel your average Georgian?

outside of the cities, yes, it's depressing as shit and everyone is old, diabetic and fat to say nothing of the massive sticks jammed up their asses, always whining about this or that and getting into a frothy /pol/ rage about culture war shit that will never actually affect them

All the cities are pretty based though, except Columbus, which is a pit of despair. Tread not in Columbus.

A quick googling of his stats would show you:

>2017 - 19 goals, 2 pens
>2018 - 35 goals, 9 pens
>2019 - 15 goals, 3 pens

Certainly doesn't add up to half. Atlanta also certainly hasn't played the other "half" of the games he's scored in vs 10 men, nor would a large majority of his goals be regarded as tap-ins. You can literally look up heat maps for them or even just watch some videos, man. Why are you so angry? Did bees steal your car?

twitter.com/ATLUTD/status/1151656236703604736

>J-Josef only taps it in!
Picked a good day to say that shit, didn't he?

Wow, you thought I meant literally 50% and 50%? The point is that he's a fraud, and both the numbers and eye test confirm that.

Kill yourself you enormous seething autist

You've said it almost every thread for like 2 years when Atlanta plays, often multiple times, so, yeah, just taking you at your word.

>he thinks it's only one person
>he is still triggered by the truth about fraudtinez
wew, fatlanta

Attached: fatlanta.png (1080x1920, 1.56M)

500 and NEW