Hurt my feelings

From a sporting standpoint, it is nearly impossible to hurt someone from LA’s feelings

Literally perfection

Attached: 66E00394-BB8E-410C-97FF-8B144F504911.jpg (2400x1350, 714K)

DAILY REMINDER THAT A BEAN FROM SOUTH LA MAKES THESE THREADS

Aww this early in the morning and racial remarks already?

There is a 48.5% chance you're right

Attached: 40 most hispanic cities in the US.jpg (546x1808, 460K)

It's true though. I live in LA. Only people who do this are poor Mexicans who can't move and rich liberals. No middle class citizen likes it because of the too liberal laws and taxes, many are moving out

How many cities has more than half of its sports teams being title contenders aside LA and Boston?

That’s cool and all but it isn’t sports related and this is a sports board. Take your complaint to /pol/

And if you’ve haven’t noticed, the middle class is getting fucked everywhere but since you’re probably 15 you don’t notice that

>middle class is getting fucked everywhere but since you’re probably 15 you don’t notice that

Kek, nice talk paco but your thread isn't sp either. Also I actually have a job not some manual labor $15 shit like you. Crazy how you think people like paying taxes for illegals and lazy people

T. Uber driver

That's it?

Nice rebuttal bean

Cool story uber driver. I bet you tell people you have flexible hours and can work whenever you want too.

Kek, how ironic, considering every Uber driver I've had was mexican

Why aren’t you working right now? Gotta get those peak hours in!

do americans really work as uber drivers full-time?

over here, it's basically treated as a side job or student job

>Doesn't know what actually happens in business offices

Yeah, keep up the Uber joke though Paco

If you ask it’s something you do full time in between jobs after the unemployment checks run out

Some of them do. Mostly foreigners

Funny considering I actually own a business, but I’ll let you get me coffee one day

It's basically lower class people (mexicans, blacks, trailer trash) who do it full time

So you sell fruits at busy intersections, good for you. Still gonna call the cops though for not having a business permit

Considering I’m Persian, that’s hillarious. I most likely make more money than both your parents combined

Kek, you're Persian now. Damn, mexicans really do shape shift

Crazy how you’re actually arguing against someone that the middle class isn’t shrinking everywhere in the country. Dumb fucking high schooler.

Nah his teenage angst can only see that he’s the center of the world and that he’s the only one that’s suffering

Poor suffering soul probably just read Catcher in the Rye!

It's doing alot better than Los Spicageles

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

Wow this affects LA’s multiple championship run starting with the Dodgers this year!

Sorry I want to live in a place that has constant running water, lack of heavy traffic and lack of heavy pollution