Best women's soccer team in the world gets paid peanuts compared to men

>Best women's soccer team in the world gets paid peanuts compared to men

LOL. WTF. I love FIFA. These snobby bitches deserve to be paid peanuts and fucked out of equal pay. Based FIFA. Keep up the good fight and keep fucking these stupid whores out of money. Make them give their blood sweat and tears for $4 an hour. If they don't like it they can go be waitresses.

Attached: megan-rapinoe.jpg (931x524, 70K)

very sexist post, pls delete it, such opinions have no place in 2019

Yea Forums is a proudly progressive forum

Bit extreme, user.
But everyone who isn't a brain dead activist knows why they don't get equal pay.

I'm all for equal pay.

How much does the FC-Dallas-U15-team get?

>Based FIFA
never thought id see anyone say that ever

Polcels still seething because some dyke that kicks a ball makes more revenue and wins trophies instead of the men's team . LMAO how many more threads are you gonna do crying about it?

Attached: IMG_20190707_234158.jpg (1080x1340, 300K)

This had to mean merch only, when the US mens team play a big national side like Brazil or Germany that one game probably generates more than a year's worth of women's matches?

i'd say have sex but there's no hope for you. kill yourself

It's like the WWC is this cruel joke we play on women making them think their soccer is as exciting to watch as men's, but they are too fucking stupid to realize their pay is basically a charity.

>watches men's soccer
Found the queer

always find it confusing how /spuh/ hates women but wants a gf

>surprised that Yea Forums is full of incels
Really?

This. There's literally no way women's football can overtake proper football in relevant countries, specially in Europe and South America.

I'm gonna need you to sit down, but a majority of this board has never had sex, let alone ever touched a woman so that brings a lot of pent of rage that they take out on women

Have sex soiboy

this

Speak for yourself dickless faggot

It's kinda like how I like to eat meat but I don't like animals dying.

>pent of rage
What’s that in metric?

how about every federation holds a game each year between womens and mens teams and the winners takes the whole yearly budget

18.3 Terajoules of accumulated rage

these hoes should get paid with a slap in the face and a stiff cock in the ass

>projected viewership for the womens world cup final is 15-20 million

Not even 10% of the US population watched this shit. I'm actually impressed

That's still a lot considering no one at all gives a shit about soccer here

That's a "not give a shit about soccer" number though. The media would have you believe half the country watched this shit

That's the standard tactic of the left, especially when it comes to gender issues. If you don't agree with their progressive politics, it must be because you're against progress, or because you're threatened by women in power.

That's absurd. And viewers see right through it.

Fortunately, we have Jordan Peterson, who continues to put the media in their place. Peterson represents the first true apolitical yet formidable opponent to a media that is showing itself every day to be hopelessly out of touch with reality. He's tough, calm, smart, and, most importantly, he's right.

Thanks for putting up with them, Jordan.

Attached: peterson.gif (825x613, 1.96M)

In what way did the media have anyone believe that?

The best women's football team in the world can't beat a second division team of 15 years old boys. Let's be honest here. They don't bring money and they don't have the skills. On what grounds do they expect anything more than the already too much money they are receiving?

>the evil MSM!
yikes

>Fortunately, we have Jordan Peterson, who continues to put the media in their place. Peterson represents the first true apolitical yet formidable opponent to a media that is showing itself every day to be hopelessly out of touch with reality.

>He's tough, calm, smart, and, most importantly, he's right.

Attached: E U P H O R I A.webm (500x281, 2.7M)

Don't have sex

we know

Lmao literally said nothing at all like that dweeb.
>US WOMENS TEAM NEEDS EQUAL PAY BRO
>L-LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE WATCHED THEM!!

>not even 10% of the US population tuned in

Seething tranny

To put things in perspective, USA vs Portugal in 2014 had 25 million views and that was a group stage game kek

have intercourse and maybe you won't always be this m

Aren't these just cable numbers though? Most people stream nowadays

If high school boys beat them, then all high school boys soccer teams deserve WC salaries

Did your dilate timer go off before you could finish this post? Dont let your wound close up

What do I do if I truly couldn't give a single fuck about [sport other than NBA or NFL], especially any womens' "sport," but also really wanna rub it in faggy foreigners' faces whenever the US wins [who the fuck cares sport], like this current situation?

But who's face are you rubbing it into? None of us could give a shit about women's football for anything but /int/ shitposting purposes anyway

go back to r*ddit

I did not watch one single female game
Meanwhile i watched 2 shitty gold cup games featuring the men's team

calm down dude

>Be woman team
>Be into "muh feminism strong womyn leaders n shit"
>Make your captain the one that looks most like a man