>Messi doesn't perform with Argentina
>won Olympic gold, arguably the highest achievement possible

Attached: 44555.jpg (1200x750, 90K)

(you)

Get atropelated faggot kkkkkkkkkk

>Olympic gold
>highest achievement possible
user, please.
The Olympic Games don't ever consider themselves a professional tournament, which is why they don't permit the actual (adult men's) national teams to compete.

Lmao

>arguably the highest achievement possible

Attached: 1320311430342.jpg (250x318, 13K)

>yooo duuude weed lmao peace bro
What did he mean by this?

>tf
>tp
based kartoffel autism

it still is a fair competition. Hazard want to play for Belgium in Japan btw but there are only 3 spots for senior players allowed.
Of course it's not a fifa tournament so most retards in here don't take it seriously because they are told to only care about big revenue titles. The Olympics is the purest sporting reward you can get

it's the equivalent to a WC according to urgays

Only 1924 1928, you know, FIFA organized tournaments.
You may continue SEETHING now.

Football shouldn't be in the Olympics, and neither should tennis.

that's why it's a biggest achievement: you only have one chance and if you fuck up it's gone forever

also the medal is made of gold, which is the most valuable material named gold

>arguably the highest achievement possible
>still carried by Lavezzi and Di Maria

lmao

If it truly was to take itself seriously they would allow for all players to participate, that rule is honestly dumb and the reason messoy fans can't cope with the fact that Argentina's gold is meaningless.

then it would be unfair because older players from dominating nations would be most likely playing in European leagues which gives them an edge. The point of a youth tournament is that none of the players are established players.

not true, like 3 senior players are allowed to come so theoretically you have multiple shots

>messi wins an olympic gold
LOL who cares it's a literal babby championship etc

>brazil doesn't win an olympic gold for almost a 100 years
LOL how can brazil be a football nation if they never won an olympic medal it's second only for the WC etc

unpopular opinion or not, for me, considering that, to that point, argentina has never won an olympic gold, messi has "delivered" for argentina with that medal

Attached: 1551545738229.jpg (311x299, 17K)

>Messi doesn't perform with Argentina
>choked 3 finals in 3 years and has not won anything relevant

>LOL how can brazil be a football nation if they never won an olympic medal it's second only for the WC etc
Literally no one ever said that. (Not outside of Brazil anyway. Maybe it's something media in Brazil blow up to massive proportions just because it's a "white spot on the map" so to speak.)

Olympic medals mean about as much as women's WC or a U19 WC in football (because, coincidentally, it's exactly those teams that play at the Olympics).

Help to reach 500 posts, then the thread no longer goes up. É sério falta 300 me ajuda amigo

#

fuck off retard

But it’s not son, also your mother left us.

>Messi doesn't perform for Argentina
>carried them to a WC final while being the best player at the tournament

サカ豚ンゴwwwww

サカ豚wwwwww

that nose

That's フットボール豚 for you!

サカ豚イライラでワロタwwww

>also your mother left us.
lmao

the CHAD provincia rebelde

(´・ω・`)おちんぽw(神

post yours

正直ちんちんついてるメスショタ好き

プログラマー矢野さとるです、おーぷん2ちゃんねる運営してます
ところでなんですか?この使いにくい掲示板は

why don't u fuck a chinchintsuiitell young messboy/

よろしくニキーwwwww

hey what's up lads I like anime

It's not dumb, why make 2 world cups? FIFA forbid it to keep their money, not because they cared about the sport

Translate this
この世で最も醜い人種は白人です

Otokonoko is kawaii

Messi seems like a cool guy that for whatever reason chokes under the weight of national team expectations, but does fine in normal league soccer. It's interesting.

ちょww和田がNARUTOに!?ww

Attached: B9792372-8CC3-4D97-A9A4-E658F4972102.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

敵役www

*atroplelated

Soccer? no, it's Fucker

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Fucker players are so stupid
I can beat them easy when I kick his double Fucker balls

めっちゃ早口で言ってそう

Attached: 2D04C296-7846-4BB9-99EC-0936B35E0EAB.jpg (125x120, 2K)

もしつらくて寝れないことがあれば弁護士にメールしてみてください。 あなたの抱えている悩みは解決可能かもしれない。必要なのは相談する勇気です。 あなたの側にいる弁護士がいます。 恒心綜合法律事務所

やきうを崇めよ

ye

that's messi before the footy lad tattoos took his powers away

Where did this meme come from?

Arigatou

*ahem*

Attached: medalha de ouro.jpg (1200x738, 155K)

yesterdays copa america final

Attached: atropelated.png (1562x1181, 693K)

What word did he mean to type?

His head looks too big for his body

ran over
atropelar = to run over, in portuguese

Cheers portubro

gotchu /elite/bro