sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/essentials

>Guide to Football Manager
guidetofootballmanager.com/

>Pairs and Combinations:
passion4fm.com/football-manager-player-role-combinations-duty-pairs/

>Team Shape and Mentality:
community.sigames.com/topic/401273-what-is-team-shape/

>Team Talks:
strikerless.com/2016/02/19/the-hartman-doctrine-why-the-hairdryer-treatment-works-surprisingly-well/

>Training and mentoring in FM19
community.sigames.com/topic/452839-fm2019-the-unofficially-official-training-and-mentoring-guide/

>Macca's database:
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe ('15)
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap ('16)

Attached: 2kool4skool.png (379x358, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samoa2019.ws/games/football/
iframe.dacast.com/b/123131/c/503067
mlssoccer.com/league/official-rules/mls-roster-rules-and-regulations
fmscout.com/a-olt-expanded-hair-pack-fm14.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1KhP3bk40XE
marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2019/07/06/5d207c0522601dcd2a8b45f3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For all the effort I put into the /trb/ database I never actually did a full save, so I'm gonna try and actually win a champions league and create a dynasty.

So here we are in the 5th tier with Wenger's Young Boys.

Attached: Wenger's Young Boys_ Board Meeting.png (1920x1002, 169K)

ded (this time for real) edition

it's ok i'm actually playing FM now so there's going to be one autist bumping the thread
It's american hours we must worry about

Alright my best player is Phil No GF

Attached: Phil no gf_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 297K)

Kek based, post injuries
Also you not making more /trb/ dbs killed /trb/

I would make another if I had the free time nowadays. That, and if there were actual posters around to contribute lel.

Squad seems to agree we can finish top half.

Attached: Wenger's Young Boys_ Team Meeting.png (1920x1002, 119K)

Gonna have a hard time scoring on Ass Bologna

Attached: Wenger's Young Boys v Underdog United_ Tactics Opposition.png (1920x1002, 826K)

Based poster helping to keep the thread alive

Well that's a lot more than I was anticipating given I forgot to assign this team a stadium apparently and we just play in Unknown Ground. I can only assume it's all pedophiles.

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox.png (1920x1002, 185K)

They've spent all their hard earned money to see this dismal start to the campaign.

Attached: Wenger's Young Boys_ Senior Fixtures.png (1920x1002, 372K)

>4 posters

Attached: Roland Rat.png (615x409, 594K)

Anybody able to suggest an Asian Database (specifically Saudi Arabia)? I loaded up FMRTE and saw there are two guys with 19 Pace + Acc or so. I wanna run both together.

What the fuck is wrong with PSG in FM19?
They are linked to 3-4 players on my team every window

Try Timo. He picked up where claassen left off.

>be Colchester in League 1
>usually finish 10th, transfer budget is generally 100k and owner rarely invests
>somehow pull an unreal end of season and steal 6th
>Win the playoffs and go to championship
>bought by new owner who clears my debts but no more transfer budget
>sell a 5'3" 'prospect' so i can afford a cb who is only somewhat retarded
>finish 14th in the Championship
>given 2.5m to work with this year

Oh baby is this what the big leagues feels like?

The absolute state of this fucking match engine

Attached: fm_2019-07-08_16-49-28.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

>englel

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox-2.png (1920x1002, 211K)

kek I forgot this database had custom injuries

Attached: _trb_ Babby League_ Stats Injury Table.png (1920x1002, 281K)

>G.K. Ondabench is ondabench for /trb/
uh oh

Attached: _trb__ National Teams Senior Squad.png (1920x1002, 158K)

Are you also doing national team career in FM2019? Tell me that I am not the only one that I have noticed that the English team somehow is OP as fuck and the engine seems to rig the matches for them.

Fucking Miles, I swear.

FM has always been rigged towards England because they don't want their biggest audience to realize they're not the best teams in the world.

nigga how many hours have you been playing this game now

This save? About 4 hours. It's the first time I've played FM seriously in months. I'm quite busy lately.

Nah, just a regular team. Took the Switzerland job out of boredom because the 2022 WC fucks up the schedule big time.

kek

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox-3.png (1920x1002, 201K)

Alright, goodnight sweet prince /trb/

Attached: the blob.webm (672x455, 992K)

Glory hunters ruining the club...

Attached: Screenshot_433.png (801x171, 16K)

bump

>Player want to start more games.
>He is already a regular but ok
>Start 8 of the following 12 games
>Still mad
Why

Remember that right wing football is shit

Alright lads, bought the game in this steam sale, here I go. Won my first four league games in Portugal, but I'm not sure I did anything useful

I fucking lost it when I saw this dude's face while in the Faroe leagues, 10/10.

>/trb/ actually survived the night
epic

As long as you get aggressive with anyone that gets a rating below 6.5, you're fine

Can parking the bus genuinely work in this game? Or is this shit rigged towards teams scoring goals?

You can't win by parking the bus, but the AI can and will

I'm thinking about after I scored one or two goals.im trying to recreate Mourinhos style from his first time at chelsea

Try to play defensive and you score 4, play offensive and don't score, age old /trb/ lore.

what is the name of that player?

>ref blows endgame as my striker is about to cross to the box, 3 of my players vs 3 defenders and gk
fucking dickhead

Attached: 1547080550688.png (1600x1228, 3.34M)

Couldn't tell you m8 this pic is from FM 2014

I believe Tuvalu vs Tahiti at the Pacific Games will be streamed tonight, Tuvalu coming off the back of a 13-0 drubbing by Solomon Islands.
Should be a good watch, hope everybody will join me here to watch it at 9pm GMT

Stream?

samoa2019.ws/games/football/
I think it will be here

hello i bought FM19 yesterday and i'm impatient
what formation and tactics win everything?

I'm playing as pompey so don't have megabucks

It's subjective and variable

1-0-0-10
If you score more than them you win - Paulo Coelho

Not even the only guy like that in FM14, truly the best FM.

Attached: Aday.png (129x174, 25K)

>player wants to leave
>tell him he's too important to the locker room
>"ok nvm i'll stay"

Wow so realistic

Can't draw a game for shit around here

Attached: Wenger's Young Boys_ Senior Fixtures-2.png (1920x1002, 486K)

>board just took all of my money to build a new stadium
Alright mate

>"""""eternal"""""""" edition

Attached: fmfeelsguy.png (1035x895, 415K)

Every /trb/ is eternal /trb/, even in death.

>Entry is SAT$5.00 at the venue
Oh to be a football fan in Oceania

Bargain

Attached: Untitled.png (1065x265, 34K)

I'd never miss a game for those prices.

It's like building a stadium to waste money because you don't know what to do with it.

>JS Blatter Football Complex
Oh I'm sure some money was invested in building it and I'm sure the full amount didn't actually get spent on building materials or labour costs

Attached: 150720142438-blatter-money-1-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 113K)

A Polish man, a Frenchman and a Jew share their plans for a new town hall to the mayor. The mayor ask them their prices. The Polak asks for 15 millions, the Frenchman for 25 millions, and the Jew for 45 millions. Upon hearing this, the mayor calls the Jew to ask him why his proposal is so much more expensive.

"It's easy Mr. Mayor: 15M for you, 15M for me, and 15M for the Polak to actually do the work!"

Attached: Super Jewish Trickery.jpg (960x768, 57K)

Anyone know what nations turn out worldie regens at specific positions?

Like for some reason, Croatia always has so many wonderkid Right back's.

It's always AMC's with Brazil. Always.

>tfw lost to the 96
justice served

Attached: Wenger's Young Boys_ Senior Fixtures-3.png (1920x1002, 423K)

>They've decided to stream American Samoa vs Fiji at 10pm GMT instead
zzzzzz
Still might be fun though

>Not even showing that
Sort your shit out Samoa

Newfag here, is it possible to dl fm19 database and put in on fm18? Sorry if retard question

Yea sortitoutsi has a data update for 18

bump

holy shit the thread is back

And it survived the night again. Astounding.

>Managing Chelsea
>Scout Liverpool player
>Scout report says he would fail to gain a work permit
How does that even work?

>board sells my best player on transfer deadline day leaving no time to replace him
dickheads keep selling my players saying the offer was too good and then my teams pissed off that I let the players go

I feel that. My best player who didn't want to re-sign left on a bosman and the players revolted like it was my fault.

It kinda is your fault, it was on a Bosman.

Yeah thanks for not streaming those games Samoa ya bunch of cunts. I know the whole island probably only has about 5 meg of bandwidth but still.

Attached: Untitled.png (638x106, 6K)

The madmen actually did it

Attached: fm_2019-07-10_16-53-50.png (1920x1080, 114K)

Wow, how did they do it?

Is the Goal Machine tactic in the steam workshop iffy? I don't want to scum my way through the game

>I don't want to scum my way through the game
>Downloading tactics

Attached: thinking hard.gif (256x256, 484K)

>start save
>on a one year deal
>refuses to sign a new deal
There's hardly anything I could do about it.

It's not like it's using an editor or something.

NOOOO IT WAS PORTUGAL'S YEAR

Australia won the 2022 WC on my FM18 save

>this new CONCACAF WCQ format
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea.

>mfw Klopp has been sacked and they're slipping

Attached: Gegenpressers Liverpool_ Schedule Senior Squad.png (1920x1002, 443K)

>Make it virtually impossible for underdogs to have any success
>Basically guarantee the bigger nations a great shot at qualifying with almost no effort
Sounds like FIFA

post /trb/ first 4 divisions pls, I want to see team names

I literally never knew you could make your own entire league, just the club

You can do pretty much anything with the editor.

1/5

Attached: Jacobson's Hotpocket Championship_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 401K)

2/5

Attached: _trb_ Babby League_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 465K)

3/5

Attached: _trb_ Championship_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 446K)

4/5

Attached: _trb_ Expansion League_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 449K)

5/5

Attached: LLM League_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 443K)

ty lad

>mfw AF barely scores all season long and then MEZ has the performance of his life
Jesus Christ

Attached: Local man attempts to murder game and bookmakers both dead man still at large.png (2560x1080, 771K)

Pretty based, sad to see daily dose so low
Do you run this alongside normal leagues?

Yeah. It's only second season though so nothing interesting is happening.

I'm confused, has he ascended beyond having a social influence? He used to be a team leader but now he's gone from the team hierarchy page as well.

Attached: Screenshot_434.png (672x694, 103K)

Based Abreu

Does the game treat 'Midfield Central' role differently to ''Midfield Central Right' role when it comes to making promises to a player? I signed a player and promised to play him in his fav role MC but then realised I play a with MCR in my formation. Can I still play him in MCR and fulfill the promise?

Pick your team

Attached: fake_portugal.png (591x680, 110K)

Not even joking, this has completely fucked with my day.

What's the new format?

The Hex is no longer the final round of qualifying for the 2022 World Cup. Instead, it will be composed of the six highest (FIFA) ranked countries in CONCACAF as of June 2020. They play one another home-and-away, and the top three countries qualify automatically for Qatar.

Happening alongside this "Hex", the 7th through 35th ranked countries (as of June 2020) will be split into 3 groups of 3, and 5 groups of 4 and play one another home-and-away. The winner of each group will move onto knockout stage where they will play two-legged ties until one country remains.

This remaining country will then play the 4th placed team from the "Hex", and the winner of that will then play in the intercontinental playoff.

So we now have 6 teams competing for 3 spots and 29(!!) teams competing for 0.5.

Complete and utter bullshit.

Yeah, its fucked up

The worst thing is that they aren't even trying to be subtle in ensuring that both the States and Mexico don't bottle it.

Corruption all the way down.

Funnily enough I don't think either of us have missed the Hex so we're still just as liable to miss out on the World Cup as before

You just about managed it in 2014. Had to beat Guatemala in the final match in round three.

So If anyone is interested. The MCR is treated the same as MC when it comes to making a promise to a player.

>Ottawa up 3-2 on Halifax
Can't wait for the final two matches tonight to fail to match the bar that's been set.

After quitting my Oxford United game (wasn't willing to edit players to have fun), my Oxford City game, the Temperly Game (I got PSG in the Final of the World Club Cup and I didn't wanna lose it so pretend I'm not playing) and quit my Telstar game. So, what did I do?

I opened up FMRTE and looked for teams with good training facilities and shit but with low rep. I found one team that fit this. With 15 Training, 15 Youth, 15 Junior Coaching and 15 Youth Recruitment (but basically no wages, weakest team in the league etc etc) and they were FK Zeljeznicar Sport Team. They were Bosnia & Herzegovina bottom division. So I installed the DB.

So, with basically no money for wages I got rid of my transfer budget and I signed three players. One was a regen, another regen was signed over me sadly. The best signing was Nqobile Mpala who scored two goals on his debut against a much better team. Hopefully all these players will improve since I have good training facilities they'll improve anyway.

When deciding to buy a player, do you judge entirely on attributes? Sold a 20 yo with shit atts for 35m randomly to Brazil while a player with much better atts (22 yo) was half the price

Mostly, but stuff like footedness, age, and especially hidden attributes can make a big difference

Dubs decide my next team.

Would prefer a small team in an European country.

For me it's RM Hamm Benfica.

Legit question here guys, where can I find this game for cheap. I am not paying full price for this re-skin of FM08

Instant gaming

IFK Goteborg

Boston United

Who's a meme player you want to sign for his stats but never do? For me it's Quentin Depré.

Not exactly what you’re asking but I love me a free agent signing along the lines of Heskey or Titus Bramble, though they usually decline coming to the club

Basically what players have really unique stats that you want to sign but never do. Quentin Depré is a DM with 20 Jumping, 19 Heading and is 207cm tall. This makes it out like he could boss the midfield and score some headers. Andy Carroll usually becomes free too, he's also good for that.

>DM with 20 Jumping, 19 Heading and is 207cm tall.
How do researchers even deliberate on this

My guess is it is made up. I looked at his stats online. He plays CB or RB, not DM. He's never scored a goal in his recorded games.

Got Marin from Dinamo Zagreb for $4mil in the first season (2019) with Parma. They wanted more than that at first but he got upset when they rejected my offer and handed in a transfer request, I offered the $4mil again and they accepted. This is an absolute steal, right? I even got him to drop the release clause from his contract too.

wingers in line with midfielders or up field with the strikers? Playing with an amc if it makes a difference

Try g2a

All your regens are bad and you should all feel bad

They really are. One day though.

You just missed it being on a huge sale on Steam
Best wait until winter sale with FM20

g2a is the most stereotypically Polish scambusiness you could find, he's better off pirating and I'm sure the devs would say that as well

Never had a problem with them and I bought a staggering one (1) game there

my fucking heart

Also, I'm playing a reserves team in the final, what happens if they win? Never saw that happen before, and I kinda want to bottle to see

Attached: stroke.jpg (1742x137, 13K)

Oh no. I've been FM'd.

Attached: Sugardaddies United v Wenger's Young Boys_ Overview Overview.png (1920x1002, 1.23M)

Enosi Lernas

Just played the huge brain move of mercilessly releasing my top scorer and terminating the loan of my other one at Christmas after signing 4 new strikers, all 4* CA and above. Gotta free up those foreign player slots.

Are you the /trb/ Irishman? Where's your league even based in?

Technically speaking it's based in San Marino but it has an entirely custom ruleset. The league system is designed to be as trollball as possible. The league is 50 games, the cup is a group stage with 10 minimum and 2 legged knockouts from the top 64. Injuries are ramped up, there's a foreign player cap and max squad size of 26, but suspensions for multiple yellows or reds can be 2-4 games long instead of one.

The spot should be given to their senior team.

is there something I can do with this faggot?

Attached: índice.png (1804x844, 468K)

>player is angry he's being retrained in a new position
>that he's already halfway to learning
>and is better at than his actual position
classic

>drew a Tumblr team divisons above me in the cup
I have one duty

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox-4.png (1920x1002, 250K)

Based Crouch. Almost lead them to the CL last season

Attached: Peter Crouch (Overview_ Profile).png (1920x1001, 520K)

Come watch the Pacific Games with me, like a mini Olympics for shit Oceanian islands.
Also you get to see this pimp motherfucker hosting.
iframe.dacast.com/b/123131/c/503067

Attached: Untitled.png (1537x845, 2.25M)

footy when?

No idea, the dickheads never keep to their promised schedule. Some games are being played right now but they aren't streaming them. There probably will be a game they show at some point in the next 11 hours but thats about as much as I can predict.
I know they have two pitches though and any game played on pitch 2 won't ever be streamed because they just aren't set up apparently to live stream from that pitch so only pitch 1 games get livestreamed and even then not all of them.

Can someone explain to me why when I offer 8k p/w to a Senior player in MLS it says the impact will be 21k. This wage cap shite is pissing me off

Comfy viewing before bed

Actually the FB page for the broadcaster suggests they're showing nothing but rugby 7s today.
Imagine showing one sport for 9 hours straight when the competition boasts of having 1

Attached: 66493096_1287188301458783_6547137657988710400_n.jpg (480x640, 35K)

>Imagine showing one sport for 9 hours straight when the competition boasts of having 1
Somehow posted that rather than finishing my sentence.
***17 different sports being played today alone.

Give me a shout when it's 10:56

Rate my 1.4mil buy for League One.
He will be getting 636k euro p/a and some insane wage increases after promotion and yearly.

Attached: Pelayo Morilla_ Overview Attributes.png (1920x1001, 309K)

Is this a bug or am I being retarded. There's no other clauses in the contract at this point

Attached: Capture.png (407x320, 27K)

Should do well m8 but 1.4 mil seems a tad high

release clause 2bf

>Valued 300K tops
>Spends a million more on him
Wut

>has never heard of potential
ok brother

taxes, maybe? idk I've bever played MLS

I've just spent ages looking at MLS rules because I haven't managed there for about 5 real life years because its so horrible trying to manage the cap.
I can see no reason why it should cost you that much unless it also factors in bonuses which is possible since to ignore it would risk making a mockery of salary caps
>Yeah in you come Messi, unfortunately the salary cap means you're on 2k/w but heres a bonus of 50mill once you've passed 5 goals for the season.

>inb4 cruciate injury in 2nd match

idk maybe it's good you have never i would actually recommend you dont to keep your blood pressure in check i am literally stressing out over how god awful my squad is and im trying to sign luca fucking marrone and I can't because some fucking number of 21k is being pulled out of thin air
thanks for trying, I can't figure it out. The contract offer is barebones yet 8 is being turned into 21. I may be ignorant to some rule here but if I am FM isn't exactly making it clear to me. I feel they rushed MLS implementation a bit.

Attached: fm2.png (1265x787, 92K)

roaming playmaker in the DM strata is very underrated.

notice how I can't progress with the negotiations in anyway and 'walking away' will just make the player unsignable, so i am stuck with signing some complete dogshit midfielder or nobody with a 10k gap in the cap dying under daddy's cap

I've just read this massive guide and can't see any reason
mlssoccer.com/league/official-rules/mls-roster-rules-and-regulations
Something that did occur to me is that MLS is crazy incestuous in how they ahte to see money leave the league and would rather it was spent within the league so maybe if there is some transfer fee involved then since you are signing from abroad there might be some sort of penalty?
I dunno I'm just chatting shit at this point.

Its time brother. Hope you like ugly girls.

Based Accrington

Attached: Untitled.png (836x436, 37K)

What sort of striker do you generally use at the top of a 433? I play with an IFa and a Ws behind him.

Depends of the team you have and how you organize your tictacs. If you're good enough that you can be picky about which striker you can choose to have in your team, you can do whatever you want. I usually have a F9 or a CF(S), but I don't use IFs, IWs or >wengers on the wings, nor do I use a AML or AMR.

Attached: Winger out.jpg (595x521, 57K)

A posession 433 seems to be the only tictac where I struggle to figure out what the striker does, seems like most of the time they do a lot of nothing, like the same striker I use in my 4141 with ML and MR instead of AML/R becomes completely ineffective when you move the wingers a bit forward I guess.

Completely depends of what and who's behind him. If the two CMs are good at feeding balls and moving forward, the striker doens't need to come down. What striker role fits is about your overall tactics, not who his attacking partners are.

Tl; Dr: Post your tictacs.

If you don't play with 4 playmakers, you are playing anti football.

If you're not hoofing it to the big man you don't belong in the 1970s.

what the fuck is this game

Attached: Screenshot_437.png (676x419, 197K)

>14 days between matches
>Go on holiday
>Return to find out that in the space of those 14 days, 3 of my star players (greedy cunts) have demanded a new contract, been left furious at my decision not to talk to them, cast dissent and ruined the morale in the whole squad, and are trying to force through a move

Is there anything that can be done about this lads?

Losing my patience with me wingers lads they do fuck all

Attached: 1556860354166.jpg (306x306, 23K)

Gonna test it, especially since the senior team also will likely make it to Europe
(This was harder than it looks, I had to go 3IQ brain to not lose that game)

Attached: never in my life did I see a rating below 3.jpg (1914x877, 145K)

*not win, though for the purpose of the experiment me winning it is a loss

Bought it in the Summer Sale, wish me luck

>two months of break because of WC 2022

Post careers
You HAVE done a reputationless unemployed start...right??
F
First time playing?

Attached: d4d11e1da3180bca653cb2f78dc8a9dd.png (527x90, 9K)

Sorry for your loss

Based Jamaica almost made it to the semis.

Attached: wc.jpg (1007x676, 72K)

steroids

>7umb1r

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox-5.png (1920x1002, 334K)

>the thread is STILL alive

Attached: Bielsacoffee.jpg (1050x590, 79K)

It is football manager time my dude

No, because SI is retarded. In FM14, and iirc until FM17, you had the option to talk to your players about their concerns when you came back from your holiday. But in 17 (iirc) SI decided that player interactions needed to be broken and left it as you see it now. All you can do is wait for them to bring up the issue again and hope you dont hit continue on accident.
Holidaying between matches is completely broken in new iterations, don't do it. Use instant advance instead, although be careful because that too can cause you to miss player complaints. And they do get mad a lot because that's what the retarded devs think the players are like.

Okay, it turns out the Cup spot went to the team placed 4th in league, creating a funny situation where the team that was 2nd, and who's reserves won the cup, start in Europe lower than the 4th league team (2nd and 3rd league teams go to 1st qual, Cup winner goes to 2nd qual)
Kinda dumb since for the Super Cup you'd pick the cup finalist so I'd think it would be the case here as well, but it's the UEFA's rules as well (although according to it, the 4th placed should be placed in 1st qual and the 2nd in 2nd qual)
>If the winner of the domestic cup qualifies for the UEFA Champions League or the UEFA Europa League via the domestic championship, the highest ranking nonqualified domestic championship club qualifies for the UEFA Europa League at the stage initially reserved for the lowest ranking top domestic championship representative.

You got a download for your meme leagues la?

They're in the OP. Only for 15 and 16.

lol

>actually managed to knock a top flight team out of the cup in extra time
wew

Attached: Cheese F.C._ Players Senior Squad.png (1920x1002, 473K)

>Meme Fantini
Nice.

Furious at my strikers desu. We had that cup semi final in our palms

Attached: Krazy Kwacha v Wenger's Young Boys_ Pitch Full.png (1920x1002, 2.51M)

how is /trb/ doing in the prem?

Competing for Europe right now. Were going for CL but dropped off to EL. Ophidi Ophobia and Macca both want to go to bigger clubs, but /trb/ won't let them because they have their transfer embargo.

Am I getting playtime? post stats pls

The team has 9 losses in their last 11 and are now 8 points off Europe, so so much for them contending. The players wanting to leave ruined squad harmony.

Attached: Butters_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 337K)

>0 caps
okay

You mean YOU wanting to leave ruined squad harmony

I take no responsibilities for the actions of 2d macca

>he's a possession fag

Attached: Gubbio 1-4 Gavorrano.png (636x1004, 363K)

>all my players will leave if i don't get into champions next season
how to calm myself down, fuck the players

Smoke a bowl with butters. That should help.

>broken foot to starting left back

Attached: 1552766607096.jpg (790x767, 80K)

my tactics if I'm not playing possession never work..

What do you guys do with your absolute unit centerback when playing 3 atb?
Do you put them automatically in the CD position because they're so fucking big?
This cunt is 6'6 but he's my only left footed CB, not sure if i should put him as my LCB or CB. All three of my defenders are expected to be able to play the ball

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 1.03.17 PM.png (1262x753, 491K)

I have a job as an assistant for you. I will teach you the way.

Is that actual John Fleck at Cheese FC?
How appropriate

Yeah. They have hidden stats to absolutely load their team up with foreign talent.

>Ubiparipovic
Between his dribbling, first touch, passing, vision, and composure you should only expect him to play the ball to the other team.

I'd just throw him in the middle on Cover desu

>205 cm
>16 jumping reach
I've seen 175 cm players with higher reach

You don't need a lot of jumping reach when you're already unhealthy tall tBH

Rate my regen. Can't wait to inevitably sell him to an English team for ~£2m when he turns 21.

Attached: 141fe22932f2a1c84c8d6da587cd7e2d.png (1362x537, 136K)

should i actually just play the big cunt as CD/DCB with his horrible ball-playing stats or should i keep him as BPD on cover?

Great for the LOI

Definitely wouldn't put him on BPD, doesn't have the stats for it. Don't really play 3atb but looks like a decent CD(cover) to me.

it's /comfy/ in Ireland
was surprised when shamrock offered me the job as I was 9th with Drogheda when they were 8th. Currently 2nd though in a close title race

I tried adding the kits for all the Spanish 3rd division groups and it isn't working. The only kits showing up are for La Liga teams with B teams in the division. Anyone else had problems with this?

Weird, I once changed kits for the canarian group of the 3rd division and they appeared in the game.

Do you remember which kits you used? Seems like my 2nd div kits didn't work either. I'm gonna try a different pack and see it if works, can't find another pack for the Segunda B teams though.

I mean, I changed them meself in the editor, if you mean dowloaded kits then idk what to tell you lad

yeah idk what the deal is, I'm just gonna try some shit.

Why won't my board me go fully professional, yet they give me like 600k to spend on transfers? What is the point of that money if any of the players I would spend it on will only train 2 times a week on a 200 p/w contract?

Attached: Racing FC Union Luxembourg_ Finances Summary.png (1920x1080, 361K)

>Why won't my board me go fully professional
You don't have enough money in the bank.

How much is generally enough? Losing in the 2nd/3rd qualifying round of the EL is starting to get boring

2-3M I think. Or at least that's what it used to be from my experience.

You could always just keep asking your board to commit, preferably immediately after that juicy EL money comes in.

Unfortunately, I drew Athletic Bilbao in the 3rd qualifying round, so I'm unlikely to make too much from the EL this year, but I'll keep trying.

Oof, actually its only the 2nd round, hopefully match day tickets will help make up the difference

Who else /goodform/ here?
On course to winning my first title of my career. Some crazy long breaks in the LoI

Attached: b5879f47c3adb566df2a9ad6e8b26de3.png (1010x940, 151K)

Been making a meme league but shut us fucking grueling lads

Anyone have any idea if that regen hair/shoulder pack from the FM14 era is still kicking around somewhere?

fmscout.com/a-olt-expanded-hair-pack-fm14.html
idk if it works but at least the link isnt dead

whats your transfer budget like normally? And how do you do in Europe?

Jumping reach.
Not jumping.

Still, a guy who is 205cm tall will win most of his aerial duels even if he has 1 jumping reach

You beautiful son of a bitch. I knew I could count on you.

Attached: Goran Jovanovski_ Overview Attributes.png (1267x851, 185K)

always, neverita

Classic.

Attached: FIFA World Cup_ Overview Stages.png (1267x851, 100K)

czech 'em

Just tried to load up my save and it's corrupted lads

The rolling autosaves as well

In hindsight the save was a bit fucked with a few cups not occuring and some glitched staff/players but fuck I'm going to miss my dutch goat and 200 CA/PA youth intake kid

Gary Martin is the fucking devil.

Attached: Stjarnan v KR_ Overview Overview.png (1267x851, 788K)

>Italia

Attached: FIFA World Cup_ Overview Stages-2.png (1267x851, 108K)

>6

bump

we back lads

Attached: Stjarnan Youth Candidates_ Squad Players.png (1267x851, 230K)

SPEED
P
E
E
D

Attached: Arnar Pálsson_ Overview Attributes.png (1267x851, 213K)

is there a role that needs updating more than the halfback?
I feel like having your defensive midfielder drop into defense briefly to allow numerical superiority during build up has become a standard tactic in many possession based sides, theres no reason to have the cb split be as clunky and slow as it is presently.

also specific marking options on defensive players would be extremely helpful, moves into channels for defenders.

Attached: friendo.jpg (960x960, 151K)

I feel as if this kid's already reached his potential.

Attached: Egill Stefánsson_ Overview Attributes.png (1267x851, 212K)

Well, if I remember correctly, it used to not work at all, but yeah, it really is kinda mediocre still

I hate players like that

>mfw a /trb/ thread with over 250 replies

Attached: 1546556747303.gif (300x577, 279K)

Fingers crossed lads

Attached: First ever youth intake for Saint Michel.png (2560x1080, 723K)

Picardfacepalm.jpeg

Attached: Holee fugg this is the worst intake ever.png (2560x1080, 742K)

For me it's Valentino dello Russo.

No it doesn't work like that.
That attribute show the reach.

so if a guy who is 2m tall sees an aerial ball coming towards him he crouches? It's height+reach

but that's your job

Attached: 20190713212335_1.jpg (1920x1017, 131K)

I play 2nd from bottom at home tomorrow so I'm most likely getting 74 points.
Cork could get 75 if they win their remaining games. They've been in bad form recently because of their euro and league cup runs allowing me to get top for now.
So I need to win this last game and have Cork lose at least one game. CMON LADS FINAL TITLE PUSH

Attached: 43bb1dc0f4bd257f087c35d8ffc59edd.png (1749x463, 83K)

To be fair, my scouts are shit so maybe he has unlimited potential! Looks like he could make a decent treq outside that anticipation.

RIP Bohs

FM laughably underrates Bohs.

why did I come back to this game thinking it would be any different

Attached: 20190713232724_1.jpg (1920x1017, 393K)

I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME MOTHAFUCKA FUCKING TACTICS BULLSHIT LOOSING TO TO FUCKNING BOAVISTA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1551155140271.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Well, it IS your tactics.

What are they, solidly midtable forever?

after a player takes british citizenship why cant i ask him to play for England in FM19? have been able to every other year

Probably because he hasn't spent 5 years living in England before his 18th birthday. It's the fourth criteria of eligibility under the Home Nations Agreement.

ah fuck, what a stupid little foreign shit

Did you finally leave America?

It's been an all Liverpool affair in the cup final. Goodness.

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox-6.png (1920x1002, 229K)

It's only been that way since 2009. Not sure where you've been.

What the fuck? Give me my money back then. You took all my cash for a new stadium and now it's gone and i get no stadium. Great.

Attached: Big McHugeLarge_ Inbox-7.png (1920x1002, 198K)

Attached: 1401049254600.gif (240x181, 893K)

I'm fairly sure you're trolling because you've been here long enough to know better but no it doesn't work that way.
The two are linked in that taller players will naturally ahve a higher jumping reach while shorter players would have a lower jumping reach but if you were to go into an editor or something and make a player 5ft tall with 20 jumping reach and a 7 ft monster with 1 jumping reach then the 5 ft tall player would win out most, if not all, of the time against the lanky cunt.

Height is essentially cosmetic, it will help to determine what a players jumping reach attribute might be but higher jumping reach is always better regardless of the height they have.

/trb/'s made their first sale after 2 seasons. Considering they have a transfer embargo for 3 more years, they better not make a habit of this.

Attached: Chillwave_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 340K)

There is a football manager game on the PS4 now called Red Star I'm getting a real urge to buy it as it actually looks quite good.

Guarantee its absolute shite and I've not even slightly looked at it

>console

Can't even find a ps4 game called red star, or any game called red star that has anything to do with football desu

Try looking for Crvena zvezda instead.

gesundheit

Attached: 1465273062355.gif (382x289, 1.99M)

Don't you fuckers act like that wasn't awkward smile worthy.

in fm19 how much am i shooting myself in the foot by letting the AI handle training
i like to get through seasons quickly because my favorite part of the game is scouting regens

Attached: 1453514046652.png (1022x618, 556K)

Attached: nice.png (99x128, 23K)

let this thread die already u autists

no

23 shots to 0
12 on target to 0
65% posession
final score: 0-0

fuck off

post tactics faggot.

its the same tactic I blasted top of the league Fiorentina with 4-1, and beat Napoli with 1-0. But suddenly the impregnable Udinese defense is too much for me to handle.

It happens.

Attached: tfw.jpg (1950x1096, 184K)

How the fuck do you stop Aubamayang, fucker scores a hat trick every time he plays against me

He's a retarded pacebaby, avoid giving him space... or break the legs of those who pass the ball to him.

Why are you surprised at negative results when you're being so fucking predictable?

>play low-block hoofball so as to hit teams on the break
>they just play through my defense like it isn't there
>play a high press
>whole team taken out of the game by one through ball
Fucking sick of it lads

It was 4 subsequent games. Do you really think the AI adapts, especially that quickly? Its not even that I wasn't getting the shots off, or that the chances weren't quality. Shit just wouldn't go in.

shit happens

Yeah I know, just venting some annoyance.

Yes.

Based. First league title in my career which started reputationless/unemployed

Attached: 3f288ecdaf4ed7fefa9e8a71325ab07f.png (1307x870, 192K)

Are my defenders ok

Attached: F.M.R.T.E Farmers v Wenger's Young Boys_ Overview Overview.png (1920x1002, 249K)

>Estadio da Luiz
o i am laffin

>conference football

Attached: throw in.webm (640x360, 1.28M)

I'm really excited about this guy, signed him for 31k compensation and he's already the best player on the team, plus he's from the same nation.

Attached: Jonathan Lopes_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1080, 511K)

Ok, I'm tired of conceding from stupid set pieces, what is the preferred (but not necessarily gamebreaking) way to setup up corners and free kicks in 19?

>dropped 8 places
Are you on crack game, I literally haven't gone above 8th the entire season

How do you even get your players to do that, I'm set for a very aggressive tackling and I tell my players to get the shins of the tired opponents, and I think I injured 3 players this season overall - a madman from another team has racked up 4 reds, while my entire team only got 2

Attached: game u drunk.jpg (1735x322, 64K)

what the fuck is wrong with you cunts you can't even keep a fucking thread alive yet alone form an "eternal" what the fuck what the fucking fuck fuck

I'm back in America

Maybe the game is >muh history like Liverpool

Wha?! Why do I have the right flag now? Did Yea Forums update their IP shit?

my IP keeps showing up as British lately

Dribbling and passing could be better, but it is Luxembourg. Pretty nice.

Because Ireland is unofficially ours

More like in a few years Northern Ireland is officially ours

Just started playing as a third tier league Portuguese team, Mondinense and im loving the game. Third season is starting soon and im falling in love with the team and the game in general. Shit is NOT perfect and the game at times seems rigged but after a few tears this might be the most fun ive had playing video games since I was a kid.

Any tips for lower league plays? I made play offs and failed immediately, looking to beef up my squad and gun for promotion this time around, im on fm18 btw.

Attached: 1438953441420.jpg (1184x1046, 468K)

Senior affiliates are great for getting too good players on loans, other than that a great tip that I can give you is don't believe everything and try to figure out the game by yourself. I've had so many people give me bad advice when I started years ago.

>Any tips for lower league plays?
Don't sign players on high wages, rely on loans instead. High wage players are just going to be harder to get rid off when they're no longer good enough for the level you wish to compete at.

The board refuses to get Senior Affiliates due to the fact that we are working on going professional at the moment. Im not too upset about it as they have given me a bit of money to work with for transfers (30k which in comparison to last year was 10k).

Im doing just that, learning things by myself and seeing how the game works, my uncle used to play fm12 and id watch him so I understand the basics but im still getting my head around dynamics and seeing what tactics work for lower leagues.

>implying your capital city isn't British as fuck.

It's so bad in the FM community, people that run blogs and shit half of the time have absolutely no clue and contradict what other people write.

Nobody supports the pale

I have no idea if the players would be willing to go to the third division of Portugal, but you can try offering four-week trials to every unattached player you can find to get around whatever limited scouting you have.

>m not too upset about it as they have given me a bit of money to work with for transfers
Use it on loans, not on transfers of a washed up has been.

whats better for a HOYD

model professional
8 in man management, ja and jp

balanced personality
16 in man management, ja and jp?

model professional

thanks

get ready to keep the thread alive

he's a pretty good signing for the second hungarian division,huh?

i've been thinking about retraining him as a deep lying forward. should i go for that?

Attached: 20190714203004_1.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

lmao

Jumping Reach reflects how good a player is at reaching the ball in the air. It indicates the highest point an outfield player can reach with his head. It is not necessarily reflective of how tall a player is, but when considering his jumping ability, it makes sense to take into account the player’s height. For example, a player of 200+cm will still possess a high reach even if he is a poor jumper, and a player who measures in at 170cm will struggle to compete at the same height due to the 30cm difference in height between the two.

That's from the manual. And it's common sense too, if a player doesn't need to jump he doesn't need to have high jumping reach. And heading is the key attribute when defining who gets the ball in an aerian duel in which two players get to the ball.

based butters defending Ubiparipovic

>That's from the manual.
I don't know why you think SI saying something would make it more likely to be factual

Are you trying to justify buying manlet CBs at this point?

At least I'm not Mitch

Attached: Blunder of the century M.jpg (772x582, 90K)

Attached: mitch during promotion playoffs.webm (240x426, 311K)

>valued at 16.5m
does this american regen have some 200 iq positioning and tackling to justify this price despite that shit jumping reach

Just classic Mitch overpaying

Attached: 1466120678649.png (1904x1064, 334K)

wow, a turbomanlet defender with who cant jump or pass the ball. would have to play this nigga with a 3atb as the stopper

Chiesa or Sancho for Man United? Right wing

Attached: 1347824768890.png (156x198, 56K)

Sancho.

Love a cheeky release clause, and he has Italian second nationality as well.

Attached: 20190714214325_1.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

We did it lads! Back to back championships and promotions! Serie B it is now!

Attached: we did it.jpg (1895x952, 1.14M)

>that name

Congratulations to those boys.

Very happy with them! Playing football the right way! And now half of them will be going back to their teams and I'll loan their bigger brothers next season!

Attached: memeteam.png (1733x767, 270K)

Yea he doesn't even have a cool middle name.

May have to chuck -inho, -zinho, -aldo ect. on the end

Attached: 20190714220234_1.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Try not to buy anyone when you're lower league if you don't have to. Stick mostly to free agents and loans.

Also your scouting will be limited, and trials are free, so bring in any free agent players you think have a chance to be remotely decent for your level on a trial to see what their stats are like.

>8

It is bedtime, buddy. You are on your own now.. Good luck!

Somebody give me ideas for a league to make in the editor

Superleague for all the teams that can't into champions league

>7

we survived though, barely.

/trb/ db for FM19

Burters are you playing fm? If so what save?

Not playing atm

The league is Yea Forums and the teams are boards

>Conceding
The absolute state of Fiji

Attached: Untitled.png (833x170, 15K)

based and devilpilled

One already exists
Ok

Embarrassing

So what FM game is the best ever for you right now? I know a part of this thread grind here since 2000's

metacritic says FM 2010 but idonbilivit

Attached: 1552657358151.jpg (600x450, 57K)

>getting to the point where I'm on the brink of vomiting from back pain
Just end me please.

Summoning Holy Cat for medical advice

Attached: 1552389396133.jpg (640x853, 104K)

oh sorry for living in this country. my fault.

We need doctor mozzy

It's a slight disk herniation at T5/T6 I think.

Take birth control user. It relieves back pain

>finished 3rd in my first season at lille
>board give me 3mill to spend this season

should i quit?

>user
So does Advil, though.

The French don't have money outside of PSG. It's par for the course.

>playing in Bosnian & Herzegovina league
>google to see what language is spoken there the most so I can have some ease of use when managing
>blahblahblah Bosnian is the most common language with 30% blahblah
>okay, neat, select Bosnian
>enter game
>sign a Bosnian & Herezegovian lad
>Send On Language Course
>Huh?
>Apparently Serbian is the language FM uses as the 'national language
>Despite the country having Bosnian listed as well
For fuck sake. Why can't I send myself onto a course to learn it quicker? I have basic according to my info.

>One already exists
no it doesnt

Finnish 6th tier match starting in five pings

youtube.com/watch?v=1KhP3bk40XE

Now this is big.

>Announcement over loudspeaker
>Literally one person claps it
You know you're watching a great game when this happens

>not SexyPoxyt v Santa Claus
Disappointed 3bh

KAKSILICONTINEKAKSIJANNEHAUTINEN

Or something like that

GOLGOLGOLGOL

Beautiful shot

What are the longest odds you've ever had, /trb/?

Attached: Major League Soccer_ Overview Season Preview.png (1920x1017, 580K)

So far I have the country made and regions added. Each region is one board section:
>Japanese Culture
>Video Games
>Interests
>Creative
>Other
>Misc
>Adult
Each city will be a board. The size of the city will be determined by the number of visitors to the board and the city's attendance size will be determined by the number of posts/day

Attached: 4Chan.png (1021x792, 67K)

Man that's already more effort than I put into /trb/ db

Lads! I cannot find any players that want to sign, I have 3 players so far for next season and it's already almost July.

So, what, generals = clubs? And players = memes (ala 4CC)?

So I just had an idea
Has anyone ever made their own B squad by scheduling midweek friendlies against lower flight clubs and playing all your backups?
I'm really struggling to get my youngsters taken out on loan and I'm thinking this might help their development

What year are you in, what is your rough level in CA and so on. What you looking for. I signed a laod of good lads.

How didn't that go in?!

Yeah it's goin to be a few days before I get a playable league released
Boards = Clubs

Oh you said 'each city will be a board'.

>few days
Oh buddy /trb/ database took a month and 100+ hours in the editor to have an actually functioning setup.

>you make post
>I reply to you
>I am prepared to help you
>you disappear
It hurts, lads.

Oh thanks but I don't want/need help. What I'm looking for is not available because of my shite club reputation. There might be a few during august but I need to start signing players under the level I want.

Well, you don't know that. I can assist unless you're in like 2030.

announce Freddy Adu

2020 Serie B, literal who team Gavorrano. I promoted two times in a row. I'm looking for meme players of teams I liked in the past. But they are all too good.

I haven't tried Freddy Adu yet desu.

how about Tejisse

I signed him in beta with Siena. Looking for something different now.

GK with the gamesaver

Quality finish from the Finnish

he's 28

Dimitar Berbatov? Obafemi Martins? Darren Bent? Javier Mascherano? Yury Zhirkov?

What a volley

Yeah like how Liverpool is a city and has Liverpool FC

Ah makes sense. So Arsenal, West Ham, Fulham, Spurs and Chelsea aren't in the same city? Okay then.

I think you are vastly overestimating my wage capacity

Sign Quentin Depré. He is a meme player. Look him up.

Don't have him loaded

That sucks, he's in French 2nd Division. He should be there on default Large database. I have no European extra places loaded. Anyway I've always wanted to sign him but never do

>207cm tall (6'8)
>20 Jumping
>19 Heading

>I'm really struggling to get my youngsters taken out on loan and I'm thinking this might help their development
Just manually schedule your reserve/u23/u19 side's friendlies like a normal human being.

Phew

Attached: 20190715220758_1.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

>that date
>that squad
I'm fucking doomed

Attached: squad.png (1916x1002, 248K)

is /trb/ back lads?

i certainly hope so

Crazy, extra time goals rarely happen for me.

I thought I had won it with the first extra time goal then they scored at the 94th minute out of a +4 extratime and I was fuming, then somehow we score from a hoofball

how the fuck did this even happen
please tell me you at least can get enough young boys to piece together an 11

I mean it is, but the thread has been alive for more than a week now and we only have 417 posts. 91 posters is a lot though.

>NEVERPOOSEN

Attached: 20190715214826_1.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Me being convinced that I could get better players than I already had. And Italian clubs stockpiling like always. I currently have 11 loan offers going out. Already 3 rejected.

Try: Emmanuel Troudart, Amoros Nshimirimana, Semir Dacic, Josep Calavera, Nicolas Dyhr, Mohamed Bouchouari, Joel Latibeaudiere, Manasse Kusu, Callum Hulme, Emmanuel Gyabuaa.

Those should be doable.

Just let them do it and if it sounds fucked then change it yourself

>AC Milan winning anything

Based steam sale saving /trb/

>Winning close game by 1 goal at 90th minute, 6 mins added on
>'Ok, lets set the mentality to Cautious, Disciplined, slown down the pace, and sub on a fresh RB to see out the game'
>Click confirm
>Instantly begins highlight for the equalizer

Attached: 1392886983110.jpg (771x900, 102K)

Oh hey, the Italian Bury.

Did this once and the other team scored 3 goals to equalize a 3 nothing lead

It's taking shape. We might just field a good squad.. Although none of these midfielders can actually score.

I have no money, I literally cannot sign a useful player, they all ask 3 times the amount I can offer.

Attached: squad2.png (1745x510, 116K)

The market is shifting my way! People are becoming available! I'm actually signing players now.

Unironically staying attacking does more good than bad. Letting them get near your box is just asking for a mistake

>only two non-loanees

Well this is goof though.

And they are both literal backup tier. You try to sign players under 2k wage that are not completely useless in Serie B. I can save tons of money this way while having better players. I'll loan less when I can actually have money to spend and the club reputation balances out so people actually want to sign.

Someone should do a save where their entire squad is loanees
Someone. Not me because I don't hate myself

I've heard that Edson Alvarez is the new Carlos Fierro.
Is it true?

Attached: carlosfierro.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>And they are both literal backup tier
First team squad status says otherwise!

What do we think of this absolute beast I signed last window

Attached: 20190716025714_1.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Better player than name.

6/10

A tale of two finals

Attached: Liverpool v Man Utd_ Review.png (2560x1377, 704K)

Attached: Liverpool v Man City_ Review-2.png (2560x1377, 743K)

That's the way she goes, Bubs
Sometimes she goes, sometimes she don't

QUICK
pick a team
new save time got a crash on date in my sweden save
only thing i prefer is in europe, but not required

Attached: 1552776130517.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Belarus

KAA Gent

FK Partizan

You start in a shit tier country, with a shit tier kids, but you're loaded with wonderkids.

shit tier league* I meant

make red star win the champions league/european cup again

Vladivostok
Let's stretch that definition of Europe as wide as it will go

I'm taking the gamble on Mazzocchi and Berardi is going to the bench asap but he's pissed and won't sign an 'improved' deal.

first time managing in scandi, what the fuck do I do during the 3-4 months of winter break? scout shit and twiddle my thumbs?

Friendlies. They usually have indoor tournaments.

Too easy

Attached: counterattacks.png (502x343, 36K)

Reminds me when my Clinton Njié (got him on loan when playing Reims) slaughtered a 36 years old Thiago Silva and Chiellini at PSG. They had like 5 pace each and Njié scored 3 goals in counter attack.

FM loved to make Njie actually good

'Rival'

Attached: 20190716174112_1.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

My two best players whose contracts were expiring at the end of my current season each took paycuts :)

That's brutal.

Christ your tactics are bloody good by the looks of these screenies

I have signed 2 players but I kinda gave up on the save kek.

Nothing special or out of the ordinary.

It's nice to have good players though, most of my saves are with smaller clubs that I always try to build up but never reach that level.

Attached: 20190716194045_1.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

So far my Bosnian league is going well lads. I signed, as I said, Mpala and he's banged in 17 goals in 12 games. I'm playing as FK Zeljeznicar Sport Team, as I said.

Cannae blame you

Just how bad do you guys think this db will be?

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 166K)

>Valued at 775€

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 201K)

not a lot of depth sadly

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 159K)

I'd buy him.

>Fat Ronaldo
Yes.

Is the team also managed by Zidane?

I'm undecided on who to pick to play as tBh, the galacticos are nice but I might manage Spain and nationalize Messi
Nope, Carlos Queiroz

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 202K)

Who to play as in the Spanish 4th tier? And it's 19.1.0 update so no Flat Earth FC.

>Flat Earth FC.

Explain this meme to me pls

I sure love the European Super Cup

Attached: supercup.jpg (1063x42, 10K)

marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2019/07/06/5d207c0522601dcd2a8b45f3.html

It's weird because all my instincts of having only 2 midfielders and them being dlp on defend and an attacking ap, so many instructions, two BPD, makes me think this should be shit. But if it's working great for you then hey

Shit nevermind apparently there's no meme about it
The future is fucked

FC Andorra?

Nah, I don't want to be the 90th person doing that save.

>4th tier
some canarian team ofc, Mensajero, Tenisca or Lanzarote.
Based Retard

>some canarian team
Las Palmas

I mean I can see why you think they're absolutely shit, but they're not in the 4th Spanish tier yet.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 202K)

You're ignoring that that team you're slandering is three years off from winning the prestigious CONCACAF Gold Cup.

Beautiful

I was slandering Las Palmas tBh, pic was unrelated.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 330K)

Fair

>mfw I greatly like the game and I got really good at it in the past month or so, but I can't play past 3-4 seasons due to clay-faced regens ruining my immersion

wat do bros?

Pick one my man

Attached: meme.png (213x555, 41K)

>he prefers real players to regens

Attached: mfw plebeians around me.jpg (508x706, 54K)

>regens ruining my immersion
Real players should be the ones ruining your immersion.

Yaiza

Hello Butters! How is Canada?

I'd recommend teams that are not based in one of the two major islands for a greater challenge. Those are Mensajero, Tenisca, Yaiza, El Cotillo and Lanzarote. If you like meme names, La Cuadra means The Stable and Panadería Pulido means Pulido Bakery.
If it's down to me, I guess El Cotillo or Lanzarote have the nicest crests.

>Yaiza
He even said it himself!

I've done this before but I horribly failed because of the wage being soaked up by the 5 players that are actually at the club with 80% of the squad grey players. It is so hard to battle with Mensajero, Tenerife and Las Palmas since they have full squads, and adding regens doesn't make it any better since that 'feature' doesn't give you anything that is relevant for the league. I have also tried Yaiza but the same problem kek. El Cotillo is amateur so that would be the easiest to promote with since you can actually sign players. I don't know now.

Yaiza actually has the beach that got voted best beach of Spain, pic related. I've been there, you have to pay to get in and it's often overcrowded but it's really nice.

Attached: Papagayo_beach.jpg (1200x1200, 152K)

I basically gave up after this start

Attached: yaiza save.png (1919x1012, 378K)

>Only 1 preseason friendly

Once you get to Segunda B you might turn pro and that will fix all your problems. Then again there's a chance you will only turn pro after getting to Segunda.

That is not something I usually do fyi.

I'll try again, this was from January.

Isn't Yaiza amateur too though?

Semi pro according to this >user database

Oh wait they are actually amateur, they were semi-pro in my january save.

F
I think they should be semi pro tBh

Agreed

new