American football fans start chanting 'equal pay'

>American football fans start chanting 'equal pay'

twitter.com/TheKingCenter/status/1147941265578876928

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (760x438, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w
youtube.com/watch?v=MnWlTyZLQhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ever since the election of Trump, America resembles a mental asylum in many ways.

Complete insanity on a daily basis

*throws up in mouth*

Cringe

It really started with 9-11. People became mentally ill when W Bush was president. Obama gave the the most unhinged and useless people power.

And in a week no will remember or care

>Implying it hasn't always resembled a mental asylum

americans are so fucked

yeah true but how do you guys cope daily with this kind of bullshit?
just praying it eventually gets forgotten sounds pretty damn terrible burgerbros

Just fucking remove pay for both male and female NTs. National teams shouldn't even be a job, they should get paid by their clubs plenty.

The USA needs to split so states can go to war with eachother.

I mean only one side of the political divide is armed so it wouldn't be much of a war,

Imagine asking for more money for a bunch of millionaires.

considering our population consists of 90% mouthbreathers and obsese animals, you start to tune it out after a while

>Americans

Started in the 70’s tbqh. The Hippie movement, Vietnam, Nixon, the media’s coverage of the Cold War, race riots in California, starting to meddle in the Middle East, etc.

>Alex Morgan earns several millions every year
Ask the U15 of Dallas FC how they feel about that

We are inundated with big budget movies, streaming content, and conglomerate sports franchises. That drowns out the outside noise for most.

Kek. Leftists would get their shit kicked in within a year.

Reminder to post this the next time an American makes fun of your country
youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

Only if a civil war were as easy as college aged Antifa druggies versus the right, but the left has the media on their side. Any semblance of an uprising by a right wing contingent will be likened to *muh Nahtzees* and most baby boomers and moderate normies would side with the poor helpless and “peaceful” left.

Bro we have and always will be a meme country. This to shall pass and before you know it well be on to some other bullshit.

Moderates and boomers don't take up the gauntlet. They don't stand for a Weltanschauung, let alone be prepared to die for it. Conflicts are entirely waged and won by the extremists.

Kek this. Thanks to 1950s era propaganda, baby boomers believe the US single-handedly defeated Nazi Germany. The whole Hitler trying to invade Russia in the dead of winter or Finland beating back the Nazis with farmers using rifles is completely ignored.

the left has no army. 85% of hispanic immigrants are on welfare and 70% of blacks are. how can you logistically support an army when that much of your population is too stupid and incompetent to even feed their own families?

>Ever since the election of Trump

The Mexicans wouldn’t even fight for the left so that’s a moot point, but you don’t think some billionaire like Soros would bankroll feral blacks lol?

It feels like the world is turning into one big South Park episode at times

>bankroll
You need logistics, planning, a command structure. Whites know exactly how to set up a makeshift army, they've learned at work. It's literally where the term 'company' comes from.

it's entirely because of social media.

in the past, retards just dribbled in the street with their batshit insane opinions. now all they need is a clever twitter hashtag and shit gets around the globe.

also note that normal people would just ignore it, but in the public sphere of social media, it's the people who shout loudest and longest that give the impression of popular opinion. this is why you get previously sane people, like politicians, dancing in LGBT marches. 15 years ago they would have ignored the dribbling pervert in the street. now, they see social media, and perceive that the culture has changed, when in reality all the normal people aren't on twitter and posting incessant bullshit.

This. Our news will literally validate a celebrities opinion by how many retweets it received as if that makes it objectively true.

based.

People also get rewarded for the 'right' opinions so everyone is in a race to be more right than everything else. I'm sure there are thousands and thousands of people who retweeted equal pay because it gives them better social standing.

incels seething

That's because soccer is a soi sport

Not gonna lie, watching america crash and burn is pretty fun

Which is exactly how you got your current president. Without Twitter and memes he'd have seriously struggled to get any support. It really is a mixed blessing.

lmfao

it's the same reason why, if you only analysed social media output, you would assume only about 20,000 white hood-wearing cultists voted for Trump in 2016 (as opposed to a shade under 50% of the electorate).

>black people
>obese people
>mobility scooter
>violence
>all of it happened in Disneyland

jeez, this really is modern-day America perfectly portrayed in one single video
all that's missing is guns

Attached: 1555469584584.jpg (703x577, 61K)

not since trump
don't know when it started really, suspect the root cause was when you lads started moving over en masse

it's a brave new world

Let's make a match with men wc champions vs women wc champion. Let's see that equal pay.

Some of you may know me as ManWithNoName on bigfooty.com/forum. I'm a prolific contributor to the cricket board and was the first bigfooty user to report the Phil Hughes tragedy.

I've been visiting this place for a while know and I'd like to quickly address a couple issues.

First, the amount of misogyny and downright disgraceful woman hating comments I have read in this thread is quite frankly disgusting. I'm a proud feminist, and if you want women to have basic human rights then you're a feminist too.

Secondly, racism towards the our brave and powerful people of colour has left me without words. In particular, the tragic treatment of muslims recently and the comments made by some 'people' on here was despicable.

This place is absolutely vile. This is my first and only post. If you want to contact me and hopefully apologise, PM me on bigfooty and I'll get around to replying.

excellent post

>come to a place without filter unlike any social media etc
>expect to see an echo chamber
pussy

Because Trump triggered the worst group of people, the ones who thought they views were 100% right and accepted by nearly everyone, when it wasn't really the case. It's a side effect for such a radical shift.

What a truly organic and uncontrived moment.

This is exactly what I came here for.
Every time Women win anything there has to be someone saying this should make as much as the men.
What's funnier are the cucked men that push it, like the fucking numbers are all there.
The women have a better deal than the men, they just don't have people that watch a bunch of women kick a ball when they should be making a sandwich.

Attached: america.webm (600x338, 1.42M)

kek

>t. uber eats

how pathetic

>a Brexit fag is obsessed with a few weirdos from across the pond
You have worse problems, euro fags.

german autism is a dangerous thing

why do these people even agree to be on TV and be publicly known?

now everyone knows that dude had sex with these disgusting obese landwhales

can't be real

Attached: 1123124543.gif (360x346, 170K)

bit going on here

we be takin yo wimmiz cracka

That twitter account is hilarious
>the dangers of everyday life as a black man
who the fuck do they think their fooling

>guys in the audience whooping and hollering

Attached: 1552230863191.jpg (471x388, 14K)

It's just an acting gig, homie.

B&R
"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community." - Umberto Eco

Looks like a normal day in USA

Based boomer, social media is truly the root of the problem and America just happens to be the most common nationality in most social media platforms since China banned most social medias and most Indians live in poverty

>not posting the greatest american chimpout
youtube.com/watch?v=MnWlTyZLQhQ

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

I once saw a burger shirt that said "back to back WWII champs." Still dont really know what they meant by that.

>The whole Hitler trying to invade Russia in the dead of winter or Finland beating back the Nazis with farmers using rifles is completely ignored.
based retard

It looks different now. I had to drive by that place on the way home, it's a fucking mile long stretch of those potable canopies filled with peddlers. It looks like a fucking desert bazaar.

I guess the cops finally gave up on trying to stop the illegal businesses.

Impeccable post my /elite/ friend.

Attached: 1562351045664.jpg (1080x1440, 194K)

god bless America

What kind of chant is this? lmao

based red shirt guy he's just defending his momma

>@SoundAndPhysics
>Hmmm... it seems like the USA female athletes are kicking butt all over the USA male athletes. So, they shouldn’t get equal pay. The women should be paid more.

>@SoundAndPhysics
I FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEE SCIENCEEEE

Attached: images (1).jpg (211x239, 9K)

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (384x395, 19K)

It started with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act.

Fuck Woodrow Wilson and his (((handlers))).

very good analysis

Big brain: give them equal pay, make them live with the outcome

Attached: absurd.png (799x194, 43K)

I love everything in this clip, the sheer size of the woman, the scooter, the mum almost as enormous, the way he celebrates like an autis, the whoops from the crowd, all filmed for American tv

based Omar

This, let them drain the competition of all profits and watch organisation and marketing wither. Have the FAs spend more of the money going straight to the pockets of the athletes and watch quality drop as money spent of infrastructure is massively cut. They're the kind of people who'd suggest printing off money so everyone could be millionaires. But no one wants to tell them how dumb theyre being because they're scared of not looking like they support the women's game.

CONGRATULATIONS USA WINNER OF EQUAL PAY CUP!!!!

i love that guy lol. feel bad for this one though.

Attached: 1526477448491.webm (720x480, 2.97M)