Argentina offered place in UEFA Nations League if they walk away from Copa América, say reports in South America

Argentina offered place in UEFA Nations League if they walk away from Copa América, say reports in South America

Attached: I3VYzgUi.jpg (600x314, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/goal/status/1148159567760678912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>messhit gets relegated

And I've seen a pig fly by my window yesterday.

argentina is white after all

Its fake news you enormous fag

twitter.com/goal/status/1148159567760678912

i think the argies are abit upset

they are always upset tho

For being argies as always, they are a bunch of idiots hated in the whole South America.

They are racist and have a big ego because we romanticize about them for some stupid reason like tango or something.

They are just another Sudacas with lots of poverty and mess. I have been there, liked BsAS but there is a lot of shit parts of the city and the city buses are straight from a 30s movie. But they think they are Europe or something, the max they could do is rival some other shit place here like Bulgaria or something.

Falkland Islands to host the Final

Ironically, this would make travel much easier for the Argie players since most of them live and play in Europe anyway.

BR team also...

>he fell for the Liberman show meme

Everyone hates everyone in South America.

thats true, but argies are usually at the top of everyones hatred list

>because tango or something
Really deep analysis.
You are a disgrace to a country of great thinkers

the slayer of slovakia

We are too white for Europe

He’s not German.

You know what, I think it would be very interested to allow countries from other parts of the world to participate in UEFA Champions. You could have the top NTs of each football association competing against the European champions each 4 years. You wouldn't even need to host UEFA Champions in Europe, each competition could take place in a different country of the entire world. We should call this Earth Cup. What do you guys think?

Can't see this idea catching on really

They should be made to start in League D and in return, the Falklands NT gets to play in Copa America.

Yeah! And we dont even need to host it in europe actually, it could be hosted wherever the next world cup is going to be, so we can get a preview of it!

you dumbass, it's the
W O R L D
L E A G U E

Attached: 1513740139376.png (4974x2519, 900K)

At least here in hue we don't truly hate any of the other sudacas, it's mostly just banter

Fuck argies tho.

yeah, this is called the world cup

Messi is almost a Spanish, he should be naturalized a spaniard. He lived all his live in there, people there love him. His hair is spanish, his language is spanish, fuck, even his fag attitude is spanish.

Attached: images.jpg (500x450, 12K)

>Hue prefer to hate each others rather than their neighbours
basado and vermalhopilulado