I can't actually imagine a worse outcome for today if you're a white, conservative supporter of US soccer. First off...

I can't actually imagine a worse outcome for today if you're a white, conservative supporter of US soccer. First off, the women win the world cup. Rapinoe scored and even won the Golden Boot of the tournament. And then came the men's game, wherein the Mexicans went up to Chicago, took over the stadium, booed and literally choked out the US players (without a fight I might add), and then won with one dangerous shot all night.

Why even stay a fan at this point?

Attached: 1540544378892.png (240x221, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7fskbu/iama_guy_who_went_to_prison_for_trollingswating/
youtube.com/watch?v=MHguuStJnt4
youtube.com/watch?v=cXMVhkQ-4LM&list=LLwDMJ6rmDYlcVb7dpKE6DLw&index=115&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will trump and in his incels ever recover?

>I can't actually imagine a worse outcome for today if you're a white, conservative supporter of US soccer.
do they even exist? your league has gay pride (not so) subliminal messages

>Why even stay a fan at this point?

This. Just stick to worshipping blacks in your local irrelevant sports.

>conservative
>soccer
stick to premier league, i guess

all i learned today is there's a men's player named Areola. shut that team down

*steve irwin voice*
does this anger the virgin?

Attached: 221.png (639x322, 40K)

based

Thankfully my local club team is doing great this year, other than that I'm just ready to forget about international competition forever

Nope, not after this one. "You come at the king(queen), you best not miss" Trump is done.

A huevo, puto.

ICE is ready to deport 1.5 million illegals

As a white (kind of...), conservative and pro Trump and pro Bolsonaro I have to show you this, liberal faggot!

Attached: 0484928482.jpg (660x372, 64K)

I hope they deport these cumskins back to Europe tbf

Anything beyond this point is just seething tantrums to be honest.

For every one they deport we're gonna send 5 more.

And kids will continue to die because of their parents

>white conservative
>caring about soccer
it's a wash. soccer being completely irrelevant>soccer being viewed as a women's game>soccer being taken seriously overall. the middle won big today

Just need to drop some old farts

You're the ones who don't give children things like fucking toothpaste. Nobody's forcing you to keep them in cages with aluminium blankets yet you do it anyway. Even Somali pirates are better and more decent than you.

>Nobody's forcing you... yet you do it anyway
Sums up American history post 1898 tbqh

Not american, just a turist in LA and i'm right wing as it gets... Been here 1 months and a half and changed my mind. SJW are right as far as America goes. Niggers and Spics are unironically better than the average White/Asian American.
They still are stupid niggers and spics everywhere else, but holy shit.
Unironically i'm starting to understand the whole cuck shit and BBC fetish stuff.
Literally anything to not be the average suburban american, even sucking nigger cock

>white, conservative
>supporter of US soccer

Attached: Kornheiser Errors.png (320x440, 174K)

It wasn't fun. But I'm still glad the women's team won.

We dont like bbc anymore. We jumped ships and like to be sexually harassed by Hot Latin Lovers now. bbc is 2018 mexican cock is 2020

Nobody likes beaners

If you're white conservative American, you're probably a fan of American football and baseball and don't give a shit about soccer.

>white american conservative
>caring about soccer

Attached: 1560315934899.jpg (421x834, 41K)

this. white conservatives would only care about wwc if there was a nip slip

futbol is big among the middle class goblinas, lot of people

Yeah the soccer team likes bolsonaro eh?
Interesting

In the US? No, football, baseball, wrestling, and hockey dominate

Rich people play golf, equestrian, and speedball

Recite your baseline.

Let's begin.

Jews.

Have you ever noticed things are off in the world? Jews.
>Jews.
Do you ever notice coincidence? Jews.
>Jews.
Have you ever been in an institution? Jews.
>Jews.
Do they keep you in a cell? Jews.
>Jews.
When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Jews.
>Jews.
Coincidence.

Have you ever noticed things are off in the world? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
What's it like to hold in your hands a new video game? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you long for the latest capeshit? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you dream about coincidence?
>Coincidence.
Have they left a place for you where you can dream? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Within Jews coincidence.

Why don't you say that three times?
>Within Jews coincidence.

Constant K...

You can pick up your shekels.

I lived in NY 3 years, you don't fool me, and I attended high school, my father is a diplomat and wanted me to suffer the public us school system so I would have a taste of the real world, lmao it was kindergarten

Soccer levels off at the HS level. The top athletes go to the big 4 sports

i really wish /pol/ posters would fuck off. i've been on this board since 2012 and there was zero thinly veiled political posts. now it seems like it's every other hour. why do you enjoy sports if you're racist? it astonishes me how retarded you /pol/ faggots are.

Pretty happy with this outcome, americucks needed a reality check.

New guys come, the board changes, old fags still around and you shitpost with them, don't give yous to zoomers and everything flows, remember that you were the zoomer tier back then

2016 ruined this place. i took that time off from here mostly and came back to a whole new world

> white, conservative supporter of US soccer.

Good thing there's maybe like only 20-30 of those in the entire nation.

board went to shit in 2012 ehen they added flags during the olympics

Yea Forums was started in like 2011l. i was a zoomer by definition but i wasn't a /pol/tard either

disagreed. there was so much funny shit that arose from flags being introduced

i was here for that. it wasn't anything like when every single thread was bombarded with politics and race like the 2015-2016 election cycle

hen everyone realized it was australia making the usa vs europle threads was classic

>white, conservative supporter of US soccer.

Arent all soccer fans liberal? Make up your minds faggots

nah it became mini-/int/ and lost all its essence from the glorious years before

when*

actually that was a great time. and Ian and big brother. but newfags won't remember

at least we can both agree that /int/ is an awful board

what i never understood abuot that is why he didn't come back and become a tripfag for at least a couple q&a threads. i mean he might still post here for all i know but it just seemed weird he disappeared.

however lexplorer is a gigantic faggot and he did an AMA on reddit about his prison shit and how he wont come back here

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7fskbu/iama_guy_who_went_to_prison_for_trollingswating/

this is just a lie.

it's not.

no one was talking politics or race back then. sure people said nigger but it wasn't weird incel statistics and shit like it is today

he actually did for like 1 or 2. i could see why he wouldn't want his name associated with Yea Forums right after winning a contest like big brother though

you're incel

if you follow lexplorer on twitter(i know, sad) you can tell he still browses. it's kinda of wild the stuff he still posts when someone at least in the law is still monitoring his tweets

Spotted the guy who posts holocaust stats and why black people are actually more violent. it never used to be like this

ill have to go back and look. thanks user

you're incel

>actually giving a serious response to a fucking AUSSIE poster that only said >you're incel

wew lad you already lost

it's not sad, i actually have nothing against kyle, he was an attentionwhore, sure, but he was actually funny and owned his persona. unlike CGLL or whoever was "her"

i guess. i just miss how this place used to be before all the bullshit. i should know to never respond to australians anyway. inb4 he responds to this with the same post

>conservative supporter
What does that have to do with sports nigger? Maybe lose the political labels so you stop getting btfo at things. Also who gives a shit about women.

do you remember the best buy thing? lmao he was pretty funny sometimes. it's actually so fucking crazy to think about how he literally spent years in jail because of this website

>women’s World Cup
I didn’t really care about that one

Attached: ausssss.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MHguuStJnt4

>because of this website
no he's just a retard. this website gave him an opportunity to be a retard. if he wouldn't have called the school district the next day, turning himself in, he would've been fine. not that you should post bomb threats on fucking Yea Forums anyway hes just retarded

oh i know i just meant that he posted it on here...and told on himself. what a fucking dumbass. his excuse was that he was drunk but still what an idiot

Classic. Anyone remember the LeX guy everyone used to confuse him with?

yea, lex, pretty sure he still posts here but only in college basketball threads. he's a kentucky fag

youtube.com/watch?v=cXMVhkQ-4LM&list=LLwDMJ6rmDYlcVb7dpKE6DLw&index=115&t=0s

No one will believe this but I met her one time, in south jersey( the actual girl). I almost asked her about it but I chickened out

was she as hot irl as in the pics?

She was pretty hot. My cousin knew her through some people and I met her at a party

I wish I could remember her name because I could prove it through facebook(we have multiple mutual friends)

pretty sure >we found her tumblr and she called the dude out iirc

We found it and she actually did some Q&A after being weirded out for a bit

yea she was actually a pretty cool chick

jen or kate maybe? fuck it's been so long

i want /twittersp/ to leave

and remember; liberalism is...

Laura Ready, she has instagram

Yet still couldnt beat the u15 boys team LMAO

oh yea that's right

Attached: laura.png (859x354, 346K)

Attached: 20106726_1503245939734150_8897049910618552511_n.jpg (768x960, 77K)

Then don't cross illegally. Plenty of points of entry.