Mexico played local against USA in USAs SOIL

>Mexico played local against USA in USAs SOIL

Attached: 1517539810840.jpg (641x530, 25K)

we just love soccer that much

Do foreigners think we are joking or something when we say Americans don’t give a fuck about soccer?

kek

Based

Just because you repeat it doesnt make it true, Ja'Vonte Cleetus Johnson III

>CHIcago
>a sport with no McDonalds and Avocados from Mexico ads every 3 minutes

not surprised

This cope won't undo the Mexican colonisation.

This match didn't even air on Fox's main channel, it aired on Fox Sports. I think Fox was airing local news or something
That's the level of caring about this

The fact that Mexico has homefield advantage in fucking Chicago should be a hint that Americans truly don’t care about soccer.

Been that way for30 years, ese

You sound like virgins gloating about not caring about sex

Not really, soccer is a women’s sport.

Coping this hard when USA supporters showed up in hundreds during the whole cup

It should be a hint that we are reclaiming Azlan while you are losing the war of American values

I literally didn’t even know the match was happening let alone at soldier field. I got stuck in 3 hours of traffic cause it was hordes of beaners. Pissed me off they were all cheering for Mexico but live in America. They’re also all terrible drivers and don’t obey the rules of the road.

Chicanos aren’t Americans

wait, are you implying that chicago somehow doesn't have any hispanic?

>American values
globohomo and being fat?

>Ja'Vonte Cleetus Johnson III
Kek

I mean, we have our own fox sports and ""normal"" fox here in brazil, your normal fox broadcasts sports? Whats the point of having a dedicated channel for sports then?

It's kind of crazy how many chicanos who have never even been to Mexico support Mexico over the US, guarantees a Mexican home crowd in pretty much any US city

Regular Fox often hosts the big sporting events, like primetime NFL games or the World Series. I think they also broadcast the Champions League final.

>hundreds
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Did you see that crowd? Chicanos outnumbered Americans 4 to 1

>chicanos arent Americans
Tell that to my passport. Stay mad I'm our country white boi

Attached: 1562513152557.jpg (1000x599, 60K)

Southern USA is rightful Mexican clay.

based

>not liked by beaners
>not liked by americans
Is there anything worse than being a chicongo?

>white
Why do American anons always assume other Americans are white

cuz u r

Attached: 1561652636286.jpg (499x499, 19K)

So this is how mutts cope with being colonized by Mexicans

Attached: AOCokkk.jpg (361x377, 22K)

No offense to the USMNT but Haiti put up a bigger fight, hell Costa Rica Vs. Mexico was the real final.

Actually the fact that Mexicans played a home game in Chicago is reflective pc the fact that you are losing your country to them and whites will be a minority in America by 2042.

Just like sex

Evita!

>land used to belong to Mexico
>be surprised when Mexicans take back the land
Really makes you think, also you should check up on those chinese. They are a bigger problem than mexico white boy.

I love watching these incel freaks seethe
>W-we don't care!
And yet you post in every thread. Do you say how little you care in other sports you don't follow?

>That hard af cope

Only wstern and southwestern us used to be lightly populated by Mexicans. Your country will be marjority brown by 2022 and there ain't nothing you can do to stop it. And you are getting one of the ugliest and shortest strain of Hispanics, gross. Enjoy yourself while it lasts, minority.

>Your country will be marjority brown by 2022

I appreciate the optimism

this. we are getting the most subhuman flat-nosed goblins. in terms of being subhuman they make blacks seem like scandinavians by comparison

>tfw no Amerimutt gf

Attached: The+amerimutt+meme+is+correct+youre+all+so+washed+_bbbd9481f3fd70ee575f2073e13eef91.jpg (600x763, 104K)

When will Spanish be set as the official language of USA?

I would unironically fuck this girl

That's not really the point, Cletus

got 'em

Nah this is bullshit. If you look at the crowds of literally any sport we actually care about in the US, they are white as fuck. Like even something like the NBA routinely has at least 80% of its attendance being white, and that’s our most diverse spectator sport. Crowds in the NFL and MLB are probably around 85-90% white, and forget about even trying to spot a brown or black person in the stands of sports like NASCAR and college sports.

I can assure you that if Americans actually cared about soccer, they would gentrify all the beaners out of attending US home games by inflating ticket prices.

Seems unbelievable to me someone bearing that flag would have the temerity to talk shit to anyone, anywhere, ever, about the state of their country.

I dont really care about soccer Im just here cause we won a championship or something

Attached: 1562019566420.png (1199x890, 1.17M)

>not proud of being a wizard

Attached: 1433092373428.gif (210x131, 271K)

Canada had 70.000 spectators as well. I still don't get it. Free entry?