We haven't heard the end of these people. The Americans are going to ruin football

We haven't heard the end of these people. The Americans are going to ruin football.

Attached: stop.png (664x887, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/06/19/us-womens-soccer-games-now-generate-more-revenue-than-mens.html
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/#7ad7d0f36da4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

equal pay is not possible because no one fucking watches women's fucking soccer

Let them ruin it. It's women's football, not actual football. Separate category.

You're the country who intentionally suppressed women's soccer in the 1920s because it was becoming too big

Meh it will be forgotten in like a month.

literally this.

they don't get that their pay isn't solely based on performance.

HOES MAD

Attached: Megan-Rapinoe-USWNT-July-2019.jpg (1592x1512, 411K)

I support this, reduce the males salary in the US.

based.
>men's team didn't even qualify last WC
> women's soccer has low viewers
women should still be paid the same at this point tho, they won 4 WCs

It'll hurt men's football in the US because they're more likely going to get a pay cut than the women getting a pay raise.

In the US, the women get an annual salary plus bonuses for every game they win. The men don't get a salary, but earn more money per win.

Pay is determined by the revenue they generate. Men's teams have higher ratings and thus their advertising is more valuable even if they suck

Cool. That'd be funny.

no but they will still get disproportionate pay raises for it. the narrative has already been established that they should get more. and it will be called a compromise like neither side won. that's how these things operate

Stop playing football. And keep your """"women"""" away from it too.

It's already started.
Many European countries are having to deal with this headache now. Why do yanks ruin everything?

The last deal with ussf had far inferior terms for the women relative to revenues. Haven't heard whether it was updated, but I understand the gripe if not

fuck off roastie

SJW points. We westerners in NA and Europe live in the most prosperous times in human history, so the current generation needs to feel validated for existing. Therefore, they take it upon themselves to find any fucking moral crusade under the sun and compare themselves to the fucking people who took down Hitler or freed the slaves.

>Generates more money than male's soccer for three years in a row
>Wins more trophies
>Gets payed less
cnbc.com/2019/06/19/us-womens-soccer-games-now-generate-more-revenue-than-mens.html
Explain this burguer.

Attached: IMG_20190707_234158.jpg (1080x1340, 300K)

Is international football wages even relevant? I bet 99% of the money is in club football

$0 isn't more than $0. CNBC confirmed fake news.

The only real way to settle this is the ultimate winner-takes-all rematch.

Attached: fc dallas.jpg (634x634, 103K)

Thats false

but I play local rec league soccer! why can't I make as much as Messi?

And women have a higher percentage of said revenue.

Show proof, I mean, we men use logic and numbers to prove a point, not just words and feelings like those roasties, right lads?

Attached: IMG_20190707_235117.jpg (1080x1660, 327K)

>USA's mens team more successful then Chile's mens team

How does it feel knowing you're a better player than any of those women being paid millions at that world cup?

I hope they pay the US women more and then they can shut the fuck and leave the rest of us alone.

age 13 boys beat them, actual men would do much worse

point is, they make less than Messi cause Messi generates Argentina/Barcelona a metric ton of money. This is ignoring that he is the GOAT entirely.

Your girls are just going to demand money and investment so they can keep up with ours.

US football is shit anyway,nobody cares.

>then they can shut the fuck and leave the rest of us alone.
Give liberals an inch, they take a mile. This will be pushed in the media for years.

probably the same as knowing kylie jenner is a millionaire and i'm not

They'll probably prioritize helping the men's team win since that's more practical than trying to revamp the entire women's soccer industry to try and match the men's financial status. Tell me for a moment that if the US men were doing even a little bit better that they wouldn't quadruple the women's ratings. And that anyone would actually care about the women's team had they not been winning.

>It's wrong to ask for more money
Mr. Shekelberg is proud of you goy

how many people are celebrating in cities over the women winning a WC?

now look at France, winning a real WC. chaos.

THE DYKE FEARS THE PROTO CHAD

See

>Needs more money to improve when the ladies are doing wonders for less
The absolute state of burguer men.

HAVE SEX

Attached: shut UP.jpg (485x446, 21K)

"The men still pull the World Cup money wagon. The men's World Cup in Russia generated over $6 billion in revenue, with the participating teams sharing $400 million, less than 7% of revenue. Meanwhile, the Women's World Cup is expected to earn $131 million for the full four-year cycle 2019-22 and dole out $30 million to the participating teams."

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/#7ad7d0f36da4

The female football team is actually being paid more than the men.

>7% of 4 billion is the same as 13% of 131 million
>Even by counting that, the burguer male team makes less money
Jesus talk about mogging.

Why is one 6 billion and the other only 131 millions?

The men are getting less of a percentage of money generated.

>americans take a genuine interest for football after all this time
>immediatly ruins the fucking sport
why are americans like this?

>Equal pay!

Clubs: Fantastic! Now, which one of you ladies is the one that can shit gold?

because our country thought it was a good idea to make it a family activity to watch soccer, to sell more $ on merch. the majority of MLS fans are people who can't afford NFL tickets.

One is a tournament with nearly 90 years of fame and prestigious. The other one has like 28 years and only now we know it exists. Marketing is a thing, that's why just recently polcels are seething about the roastie tournament.

Still like 3 times the whole revenue of the entire WWC, and the male USA team is generating less money... Mogged by dykes.

Isn't that the study that shows 18 games for women and 8 games for men?

How is that a fair comparison?

WNBA should make as much as NBA players?

no

they do not generate enough revenue to deserve equal pay.

why Yea Forums keep pretending this shit is important? literally nobody will remember this in a week, is it because women play it?

>I support this, reduce the males salary in the US.
Literally all this does is make some Muslim multi billionaire in FIFA even more rich

so if we lost today, would this Rapinoe bitch still be preaching about equal pay?

Recite your baseline.

Let's begin.

Jews.

Have you ever noticed things are off in the world? Jews.
>Jews.
Do you ever notice coincidence? Jews.
>Jews.
Have you ever been in an institution? Jews.
>Jews.
Do they keep you in a cell? Jews.
>Jews.
When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? Jews.
>Jews.
Coincidence.

Have you ever noticed things are off in the world? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
What's it like to hold in your hands a new video game? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you long for the latest capeshit? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you dream about coincidence?
>Coincidence.
Have they left a place for you where you can dream? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing? Coincidence.
>Coincidence.
Within Jews coincidence.

Why don't you say that three times?
>Within Jews coincidence.

Constant K...

You can pick up your shekels.

muh revenues isn't an argument
a football association is not there to make money

See this is the problem with shitty biased articles and the stupid brainlets that read them.

>Women's soccer generated more money than men's these last 3 years!

The men's team didn't qualify for the most recent world cup (within those "3 years" mentioned in the article). That's a huge part of their revenue gone. That doesn't mean cultural trends are changing, that just means they didn't play the most cash worthy games they were supposed to play. If the women's team failed to qualify for a world cup, their revenue would plummet down to minimum wage income levels.

Also, no one gets paid for international duty. It's considered an honor to be asked to represent your national country. Many roasties are too stupid to understand this concept. Players do it for free. So technically speaking, an equal pay of $0 already exists for both men and women on the international level.

Club level is up to the club and the owners. This is why players have agents to help negotiate their contracts. No one ever forces you to play. You have to legally agree to a mutual set of terms and conditions. So they chose to get paid what they are currently receiving.

There are outgoings in football too you know?

>apeball
Who fucking cares?

Can you show me the whole study?

>a football association is not there to make money
kek
Some Swiss FIFA fuck is probably fucking 5 hookers in a 5 star hotel next to a pile of his oil money right now

Do you thing that butch dyke Rapinoe generates as much revenue as Messi?

This is why they deserve less.

>Also, no one gets paid for international duty.

you shouldn't be commenting on the topic

Dykes will complain anyway, let mudshits have their millions.

>Generates more revenue than their males counterpart
>Wants to have their same salary
>b... But Missi
Of course, because every player gets payed the sames as Messi the face of Barcelona and football you fucking leaf.

Attached: D6HUu1CWwAA09mt.jpg (768x1152, 103K)

They definitely get paid for qualifying and playing games at the tournament all the way down to the group stage I think. FIFA gives the national federation their money for their placings and the federations choose how to give the money to players. There has always been stories about players distrusting their national team officials because they think they will make them play games and never give them the money, so some federations literally take loans to pay their players in advance

There's no study. You will have to count the number of matches played by each team.

My figures were wrong though. Women played 50 times and men played 33 times.

So basically while women earned more from playing, per match wise men are still more profitable especially since women only outearn by 1.x mil.

Attached: SoccerRevenue-e1561156954768.jpg (488x544, 28K)

Any player. Do the women players in Brazil sell as many seats as Jesus/Firmino/Neymar?

The male players aren't just better, they make A TON MORE MONEY for everyone. Otherwise you could say:

>why doesn't my gym league team make as much as Barcelona?

Opposing fans should always chant equal pay during us male games now

>We haven't heard the end of these people
I did since brazil was knocked out

Only here you people are still obsessed in posting about the same things over and over

I heard they all had a massive BBC orgy for Blacked.com after they left the stadium. Julie Ertz skipped out because she thought it was “degenerate cuck shit”

Lolololol

Not sure who I find more annoying, the ugly attention starved women who constantly push this shit or the pussy starved men who adhere to it. I can't stand weak people fuck.

Are they all dykes?

This. Literally no one else is talking about this win anymore besides some retards on Twitter and this place. Just stop fucking posting about it holy shit

I wouldn't mind if we ruin you fags enjoy so much cause fuck you lmao. We do what we want and you will have to adjust your values after the Brexit hahahahahahhahahaha

>t. incel who cant get laid

Have a family

>win world championship
>only talk about money and maybe, possibly aggravating nameless faceless internet trolls
ouch

>we haven't heard the end of these people
yes we have

The US womens team deserves equal pay to their mens team based on how much revenue they have generated (slightly more than the men over the past few years), but this doesn't apply to ANY other country in the world except maybe Canada and Thailand.

They are such disgusting beasts. Seeing their fans with their unaesthetic flags and facepaints, and overall morphology, made me sick every damn time

>Get to enjoy the massive butthurt of Trump fags over USA winning. (Mum Trump Curse...)
>Now get to see the anal annihilation over equal play where one side will be massively booty blasted regardless the outcome
It feels good being someone's who's actually from Yea Forums and just enjoys seeing you all the rectally ravaged and not care about the politics.