/trans/ - We Let It Die Again

>Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has approached Liverpool legend and current Rangers manager Steven Gerrard about becoming the Magpies' next boss. (Mirror)

Barcelona have beaten Paris St-Germain in the race to sign 16-year-old striker Louie Barry after the England youth star's contract at West Brom expired. (Sun)

>Tottenham are in advanced talks with Wales defender Ben Davies, 26, over a new long-term deal. (Telegraph)

Juventus are preparing a £120m bid for Manchester United's 26-year-old France midfielder Paul Pogba. (Times)

>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp would like to manage Germany one day, according to his agent. (Welt - in German)

Burnley are close to completing a deal for Stoke City's 30-year-old Dutch full-back Eric Pieters. (Mail)

Attached: _107784416_mediaitem107784415.jpg (976x1245, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/07/exclusive-england-u17s-midfielder-harvey-elliott-join-liverpool/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=mhvB5TxIJJw
swingfields.co.uk/main.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM
youtube.com/watch?v=9eWERM6QSys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youri_Tielemans
bbc.co.uk/news/stories-46558932
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48912097
twitter.com/JackGrealish1/status/1148275603977723905?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Former Arsenal and England defender Ashley Cole, 38, could be a shock addition to Frank Lampard's new Chelsea coaching staff. (Sun)

Spain goalkeeper David de Gea, 28, is set to sign a new contract with Manchester United which would earn him £350,000 a week. (Mirror)

>Nottingham Forest will complete the signing of Manchester City's Kosovan goalkeeper Aro Muric, 20, in the next few days. (Telegraph)

Manchester United and England Under-21s goalkeeper Dean Henderson, 22, is expected to join Sheffield United on loan after he was left out of the Red Devils' pre-season touring squad. (Sun)

>Celtic and Scotland full-back Kieran Tierney is being targeted by Arsenal and Napoli, with the Italian side ready to sell Mario Rui to raise the funds needed to sign the 22-year-old. (Telegraph)

Crystal Palace are interested in signing Chelsea full-back Reece James, 19, to replace Aaron Wan-Bissaka who joined Manchester United in June. (Sun)

Attached: lee enfield 8.jpg (1000x1322, 252K)

stop letting it die lads
it's yank posting hours so i'll step in.

Attached: IMG_20190610_091753.jpg (604x449, 50K)

Good morning lads

toil Tbh

>Liverpool have reportedly agreed to sign record-breaking midfielder Harvey Elliott in what will be regarded as a transfer coup.

Attached: Lee Enfield 6.jpg (1400x790, 411K)

>Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has approached Liverpool legend and current Rangers manager Steven Gerrard about becoming the Magpies' next boss. (Mirror)

Attached: I Keep Screaming.jpg (750x738, 82K)

AARRHGGHGHHGHGHHGGHGHGH SIGN A FUCKING MIDFIELDER ED FOR FUCKS SAKE FELLAINI HERRERA AND POGBA ARE ALL LEAVING WAKE THE FUCK UP

(p.s. not Maddison his off field antics are worse than Lingard)

Attached: 1558041889827.jpg (1542x842, 102K)

Fellaini and Herrera have already left, obviously. Pogba is just shitposting IRL. I doubt he's gonna leave. I really hate this meme. Just get rid of him or don't. United are lowballing too much. Newcastle needs a new manager before they can decide to sell Longstaff or not.

Garner is the next Keane

need 2 midfielders and I'll be surprised if one arrives.
Fred seems to be completely missing anyway. He's not with brazil or on the man utd tour squad to Australia. Clearly "injured" and the club still haven't repalced Carrick

hello where are the mercatos

I still feel like we got VAR'd yesterday.

hu?

lads I am too good at poker

ayy puto

Amazing how better Brazil are without Neymar.
Will PSG be the same?

>ywn have a bex gf who loves you and supports you on social media

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-080925_Twitter.jpg (1080x748, 230K)

He’d have more luck with Carver and I think he’s the only one who would sign

>Dean Henderson
Lol. Wasn't he giving it all the biggun about being first team goalie before he shat the bed?

retard

retard

retard

retard

I don't see any trans here

Genius

literally all me

fag

Arnautovic and El Sharaawy both fucked off to China.

5.Across - Pupils

Attached: giphy - 2019-07-05T220627.512.gif (500x209, 978K)

Alright lads. LGTSS.

Where are the /trans/?
Pogba when?
Griez when?
Lukaku when?
Neymar when?
Icardi when?

Both overrated hacks
El Sharaawy especially. Has he ever been good?

SAD

I'd hate to have any one of those overrated shitters at my club

Let me guess. You support Yeovil town or some shite

Pogba: this week
Everyone else: either next week or never

Doubt Pogba will happen this week. If it was going to he wouldn’t have joined the tour

Out of those, Griezmann is the only one that's guaranteed to happen.

>Liverpool keeps signing youngsters that they can't develop
Great job

telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/07/exclusive-england-u17s-midfielder-harvey-elliott-join-liverpool/amp/

>YAY overrated memes YAY!!!!
>no, Felix is the overrated literally who! Icardi is the true GOAT from the epic team that can't even win a Mickey Mouse Cup!

Attached: 1556164767418 (1).gif (326x192, 41K)

Joao did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa dab.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Rangers boss Steven Gerrard has rebuffed an approach from Newcastle owner Mike Ashley regarding the vacant managerial position. (Daily Mirror)

>Antoine Griezmann is adamant he will not return to Atletico Madrid's training this week, claiming he is suffering from 'emotional stress', according to reports. (Daily Mirror)

Jack Butland could be left stuck in the Championship - with his Premier League options fading fast. (The Sun)

>Marko Arnautovic has completed his move from West Ham to Shanghai SIPG in a deal worth around £22.5million, according to Sky sources.

Barcelona have snatched England youth prospect Louie Barry from under PSG’s noses after he rejected a contract with West Brom, report The Sun.

>Matthijs de Ligt's agent Mino Raiola confirmed last night that his client has agreed personal terms with Juventus. “Matthijs has agreed personal terms with Juve. We’re waiting for them to complete the agreement with Ajax soon”, he told Dutch paper De Telegraaf.

According to Sky in Italy: The agreement is £10.8m (€12m) per year, which equates to around £230,000 per week. Ajax are asking for a fee of £67.3m (€75m). Juventus are so far offering to pay £49.3 (€55m) plus £9m in bonuses (€10m).

>Tyrone Mings is expected to complete his permanent move to Aston Villa today after Bournemouth agreed an initial fee of £20m that could rise to £25m. Mings spent the second half of last season on loan at Villa Park, helping them to promotion via the play-offs.

Sky Sports News understands Aston Villa have ended their pursuit of Jack Butland, but they’re still in the market for a new goalkeeper in this transfer window.

>Burnley expect to complete the signing of Stoke City defender Erik Pieters today.

Stephan El Shaarawy has officially left Roma to join Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua for €18m.

>Lecce have reportedly agreed a deal to sign Besiktas and Turkey striker Burak Yilmaz.

Edin Dzeko has turned up for his Roma medical, amidst speculation linking the striker with Inter.

>Fox Sports has made the shock claim that Argentina have been invited to the next Nations League.

Atletico Madrid have completed the signing of Athletico Paranaense defender Renan Lodi, the club have confirmed.

>Atletico Madrid have been linked with a summer move for Napoli midfielder and Spain Under-21 star Fabian Ruiz, according to Diario AS.

As soon as the white people elected a black president they lost all sense of right and wrong

Why? Everyone will be brown in 100 years anyway. Who cares?

I care you stupid pakistani fuck

Exactly!

Niggerism is infectious

Then why are there so many Poles (recently replaced by Romanians) in UK? Why come to 'Pakistan' if you hate them so much?

Dani Olmo to Spurs

>>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp would like to manage Germany one day, according to his agent. (Welt - in German)
NONONO DON'T GO

>Antoine Griezmann is adamant he will not return to Atletico Madrid's training this week, claiming he is suffering from 'emotional stress', according to reports. (Daily Mirror)
why is he like this?

Half our team is injury prone, he could make it!

He's a brainlet

Attached: griezmann-antoine.jpg (780x439, 28K)

Doesn't Klopp have experience buying these young memers and selling them for hundreds of millions?

>Pogba: this week
to?

Am white as they come. I just don’t give a fuck. Multiculturalism will win whether you like it or not

Barca

No because Liverpool uses transfer committee.

They did have a transfer comittee, now they have a department of football.

Bit gay

>Napoli begin negotiating contract terms with Icardi
This can only end as a hige success or as an enormous disaster

Tbh I think he would be great there

Bad influence though.

>our first competitive game of the season is tomorrow

>we still don’t have a fucking right-back

>july 9th
>first competitive game of the season
state of that

Its a disgrace

Attached: D-8HdlUVUAAlwFq.jpg (743x1200, 101K)

>Recently

>Burnley are set to re-sign West Brom striker Jay Rodriguez after triggering his release clause

good signing i reckon, £10m is a very decent fee for a lad who scored 22 goals last season

I wonder if aftv's Moh was a participant

Attached: pride_2019_6.jpg (4999x3332, 1.84M)

Bellendo is such a faggot.

Stunning and brave.

They're not called the rentboys for nothing

Not a furry, but the lion on the right is CUTE

Burnley have made a bid of £10m for their former striker, Jay Rodriguez, triggering the release clause in his existing West Brom contract.

>Youri Tielemans has had a medical with Leicester City as the club near an agreement with Monaco for the midfielder, Sky Sports News has learned.

Atletico Madrid remain ‘very attentive’ to the situation of Inter striker Mauro Icardi and are monitoring a transfer, report Diario AS.

>Lorient agree deal to sign Clermont captain & defender Julien Laporte

Attached: 1562538589968.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

>Manuel Neuer's agent reveals goalkeeper is considering quitting Bayern Munich

>Women's World Cup over
>Copa America over
>Gold Cup over

you chaps will watch this now, yes?
Final Last 16 games are at 5pm and 8pm today.

Attached: 5888553a925a616fc1f9970b417b614d.png (1255x854, 62K)

#Come to the Liverpool bench~

Where would he go? All the big clubs have their No.1 sorted.

schalke?

Easy win for Senegal, they’re the only country with players that aren’t literally whos.

any update on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?
whelcum to bournemouth

He's only threatening that to signal to the Bayern management that he doesn't think their squad is competitive in CL terms. And he's kind of right with how thin the squad is currently

>who is Mahrez
>who is Ayew
>Who is Zaha

Mahrez is the only decent player for Algeria, Ayew is fucking balls and Zaha is overrated.

The only good Senegal players are Mane and Koulibaly.

>Who is Aurier

What’s wrong with being a faggot?

Get off you filthy casual

As a Newcastle fan I've had some pessimistic seasons but at the moment it's like watching my house burn down with all the kids inside.

Might just watch the women's football this season

Everything you degenerate

The part involving man on man action

Attached: geyh.jpg (538x538, 37K)

psg? But why fucking move to them?

Gueye, Kouyate, Balde, Niang, Sarr

Can’t get ahead of Trippier.

Love is love. Deal with it.

this fucking guy, he's like the real life equivalent of South Park characters

Attached: grin.jpg (390x310, 28K)

t. nonce

>But why fucking move to them

£250k a week probably.

>£10mil for Gay Rod

Sean Dyke gone mad

Don't laugh at Greaseman. He was born without a brain.

>earning the same as Alisson
Sad state of affairs for the >best goalkeeper in the world.

I feel sad for you. If you just get over your hate of people who don’t hurt you, you’ll feel better

Anybody here interested in buying Schürrle? He's a World Cup winner, assisted that final goal.
He's on sale now.

Attached: 1,w=658,c=2.sport.jpg (658x658, 41K)

He’s good tho

No thanks. Anyone selling Babel

>tfw our Handball team has never even qualified for the Handball World Championships

Attached: 150px-British_Handball.jpg (150x140, 6K)

Bellerin is deffo bent

>Could have gone into the season oil rich with Rafa as manager
>Will go into it with no budget and a shit tier manager

Genuinely feel for you lot.

wtf I 'love' children now

At leasy it's not as faggy as netball

Say that to our faces and not online, then see what happens.

Attached: _102415161_englandnetball_getty.jpg (480x270, 23K)

What would have been better, /trans/, to replace Casillas? Buffon, Anthony Lopes, or Trapp?

Attached: Imagem38.png (716x696, 750K)

Southampton have named their squad for the pre-season camp in Austria – and Charlie Austin and Mario Lemina are NOT in it.

>Hungarian duo Ferencvaros & MOL Fehervar want Bordeaux midfielders Valentin Vada & Daniel Mancini

Rennes have agreed a €10m deal with Angers to sign 26-year-old French attacker Flavien Tait

>Atletico Madrid will internally discipline Antoine Griezmann after the forward failed to turn up for the start of pre-season training, report ESPN FC.

Real Betis goalkeeper Pau Lopez has landed in Rome to complete his €30m transfer to the Giallorossi.

You could play Buffon and Casillas side-by-side in wheelchairs

these were liked by ryan sessegnon on twitter

Attached: 65663824_146375373113396_3605664347834817093_n.jpg (888x1776, 302K)

Mingolet.

>ryan

fuck, my bad. but you get the gist lol

Attached: 4F42AE7E.jpg (660x525, 62K)

>Atletico Madrid will internally discipline Antoine Griezmann after the forward failed to turn up for the start of pre-season training, report ESPN FC.
lol they can't, he still has 4 days left of holidays

>Being gay makes you a paedo

joao felix presentation
youtube.com/watch?v=mhvB5TxIJJw

love is love no matter what

JayRod coming home, good stuff

So long as it doesn’t harm anyone.

>Kiwi Burnley fan

Charlie Austin confirmed as Ayoze Perez's replacement at Newcastle.

West brom losing both their 20 goal strikers from last season

They're fucked

>children can consent you know

Have nothing against gay people tbqh (flaming faggots are anoying tho) just bored

Attached: pepe tongue.jpg (657x527, 54K)

>Not being into BDSM

Based, no more west shit in the pl please.

Ham tho

Everyone under 10th needs to go, we need to start again.

>implying anyone in the Championship deserves promotion

Biesla will make Leeds great again.

>genuinely believing that

>Melissa Reddy: Liverpool beat Barca, Real to Elliott

Attached: AliAli.jpg (640x857, 73K)

i'm getting very concerned about are girl ariana grande lads

barca SNUBBED

Attached: 1551051778483.jpg (750x932, 123K)

You just know

Wait, Klopp is only on 8mil? And they only want to up it to 11mil with the new contract offer?

Seems kinda low. Isn't Poop on 15mil? Weren't Wonga and Mouyes on 13mil?

Literally who?

Shut up, don't tell them.

Attached: 1561998337256.png (361x633, 89K)

This guy.

Attached: billy_elliot.jpg (930x523, 66K)

Attached: pm-managersgraphic.jpg (1200x800, 323K)

>poch's wages
But he has never won anything!

Who's watch El Despotico later?

Attached: D-83RNmXkAAUegy.jpg large.jpg (1125x643, 50K)

Jesus Christ...

Holy fuck it's not even close

all those high rise buildings looks depressing

based gab marcotti twitter follower

>El Despotico
>between two of the few countries outside (((their))) control
you should cut down on your daily propaganda dose

Does that include Pep's off-the-books UAE 'sponsorships'?

>united only working on bruno fernandes and Maguire
So 2, potentially 3 midfielders left/leaving and only looking to get 1.
Fucking shit. Will be seeing more of pereira again. He’s so shit

Whoever loses gets bombed by trump

>klopp makes the same as ole
lmao

Liverpool really are some slave drivers. Disgusting paying kloppo so low

>haselhuttl
literally why

>Barcelona have finalized the signing of Japanese forward Hiroki Abe. The 20-year-old will sign for 3+2 seasons. They will pay 1.1 million euros for his signature. Abe participated with Japan at the Copa América and will arrive in Barcelona this week. [md]
on one hand "who?", one the other "yay an animu player!"

Attached: ABE-Hiroki.jpg (250x294, 53K)

i'd be amazed if he ever plays a game for them

That's cheap for a benchwarmer

yeah me too, they're sponsored by rakuten, they're probably doing this for marketing reasons

That kit is GOAT

>Arnautovich sold for £23m to Shanghai to be paid £280K p/w
Beautiful. Is it to be The Age Of Hector-Ingram at hammers now?

>paid £280K p/w
lel
For that amount they could get someone so much better.

on the one hand obviously you can't be turning down that kind of money
on the other, i can struggle to think of any places i'd less like to live and work than shanghai. it's probably alright if you're a famous football player tbf

>Based Klopp reviving Germany and building a new squad with talented twinks
YES PLEASE

Attached: Meyer_Schalke_2015.jpg (220x305, 19K)

>i can struggle to think of any places i'd less like to live and work than shanghai
have you been there?

>i can struggle to think of any places i'd less like to live and work than shanghai
You can't be thinking very hard

nah, but it just strikes of the sort of place that i'd hate
i work with/for some chinese clients and they're all scummy criminals

as a professional footballer i mean, there's obviously worse places to live and work if you're a wageslave

I mean shanghai is a huge city and probably very enjoyable for someone making 280 a week

Isn't it like beijing?
Shit air, red water and too many chinese people?

>too many chinese people
i feel this may be an unfair criticism of a city that's in china

Attached: 1544522936942.jpg (634x381, 99K)

How so?

Unless Juve are willing to sent Dybala the other way, they won't sign both Pogba and Icardi. Icardi to Chelsea would be interesting as they need a fucking striker, too bad he's shackled in Italy

lmao fuck off phil

Attached: 1543828244019.png (471x406, 244K)

What even happens at a 'sex festival'

at least shanghai has coast

though that sea is probably completely polluted and radiated

>What even happens at a 'sex festival'

Attached: 1517441609257.jpg (800x720, 231K)

just think about it for a minute

sex you stupid cunt

Have sex.

It will be okay if he stays at Serie A.
At United he would score 6 goals a season.
Bachar did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1361385449176.jpg (617x700, 230K)

it could be just a general celebration of sex rather than people actually having sex

Think it's a 3 hour mass

they all crochet together obviously

Attached: Chris-Avellone.jpg (260x337, 15K)

>yards
Sick of this shithole country not using metric because 'muh common usage'. Instead of being retarded and using imperial (technically USA isn't imperial but whatever) we use BOTH, which is totally retarded.

Phil B T F O. I hope he resigns. He drank the coolade and now needs to pay the price. Also, how about you be better players lmao.

>it could be just a general celebration of sex rather than people actually having sex

Attached: 1552441985426.jpg (1200x1695, 99K)

Cringe and continentalpilled.
Shall never use kilometers like a nonce.

Ah yes, 12" in a yard and 1760 yards in a mile. Totally easier than 10nm in 1cm, 100cm in 1m, 1000m in a 1km.

>not setting up the site in the shape of a penis
Missed opportunity there

sex festival sounds awful
shagging horrible 2/10 3 day unwashed lasses in a shitty tent, imagine the smell
would genuinely rather tug myself off in my 10 tog duvet

the sex festival checklist. givens:
>tent
>wellies
>kagool
>change of undies
>sun cream
>floppy hat

what else are we taking?

it could be just a general celebration of sex rather than people actually having sex

Attached: 1342921697224.jpg (346x400, 53K)

One Bruno Fernandes please.

And it's probably all 40 year old swingers there too

Paper bag

1ac: CHRISTEN

Rich eccentric = CHRI (anagram of rich)
STEN (type of gun)
To attach handle to = to name someone

So the answer is christen.

Attached: dis shit dank yo.png (462x431, 405K)

>2011
>he now plays for Liverpool
MAKE TIME STOP

Attached: Elliot.jpg (640x480, 78K)

swingfields.co.uk/main.html

The festival the picture is from

>Launched in 2013 this event was originally designed to offer a safe and secure event for those in the lifestyle. By 2016 it had evolved into an event that broadly encompassed ALL adult communities and the LGBT groups.

>This award winning adult only event aims to offer an event where you can relax and enjoy the structured entertainment programme, listen to live music and leading club DJ’s, join in the fun competitions, or just simply fire up the Barbecue and get to know people. The weekend offers something for everybody including demos and workshops, a themed evening to dress up if you wish and let your imagination run wild or perhaps sitting watching the sun go down in our stunning countryside location.

>Our facilities offer the luxuries you need to enjoy the event, including luxurious hot showers and toilets throughout the site, including disabled toilets. The management and staff teams are there to help and easily identified and each year our team grows to deliver the very best for guests.

Not even 2011, that's 2014.

Bale and Vazquez would sort out all their troubles

football players have 30 days holidays
it's been 26 days since greaseman last played (with nt iirc)

Sounds comfy desu but I imagine the crowd it attracts is horrendous.

>safe
>LGBT groups
lmao

>encompassed ALL adult communities and the LGBT groups

Attached: oot.jpg (459x350, 27K)

I am not involved

thanks

don't worry, someone else will bring the aids

But why would the player agree to this?

really gets the axon terminals firing

In supporting Manchester

You didn't let me finish

get to train with some of the worlds best players and coaches for a few years and even if it doesn't work out some other club will take a chance on you. Lots of players who don't make it as youth at a big team go on to have good careers

kek, Phil BTFO!

he'll play in the b team

200 IQ post

>West Ham paying 50M€ for Maxi Gómez
LMAO WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY SMOKING

Attached: 1562573612_678276_1562573701_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

He's not even the best coach in his family

I'm back all. Looks like we are going to settle for Maguire instead of De Ligt. We've realized that he and his agent are too much of a headache to deal with. He also wants a release clause which we will not do for any player. Honestly maguire is better than de ligt right now anyways.

The team is looking pretty solid with the additions of Bruno, AWB and Maguire. Daniel James will probably take Martial's spot by week 4.

When Lukaku goes to Inter we will pick up Haller.

Attached: WINSv19.png (727x601, 728K)

>Honestly maguire is better than de ligt right now anyways.
>the state of this leaf

I'd almost prefer this team to be honest. Only one lazy player in the line up (pogba).

Attached: WINSv20.png (727x603, 814K)

230kpw for de ligt doesn't really seem that crazy
i assume that's about what van dijk's on

for a 19 year old? what happens in 4 years when he wants to double his salary?

how do you know james isn't lazy?

then he's still earning less than sanchez

>Honestly maguire is better than de ligt right now anyways.
>team still has poobag
lmao

>replacing Arnautovic for Maxi Gomez
actually a good move

-watched him play with wales recently
-watched him in some highlight videos

He runs his ass off all game and is probably the fastest player in squad.

Martial is a lazy fuck.

Boy, so we'll only have TWO people earning over £18m a year! Three if De GAY gets his £350k a week.

surely de gea's on his way out
if he was gonna sign a contract he would have done by now

De Gea deserve every single bit of his £350k a week. Literally saved manure from relegation for numerous seaons now.

contract is done. will be announced this week. insider has confirmed.

No way in hell that United without De Gay would have been relegated.

Yeah
I've completely forgotten how to solve crosswords. Used to be decent at it but I think I got CTE from Yea Forums

No, but he saved them top 4 spots and shit like that. Bailed them out tons of times.

He kinda sucks now though so I would just get someone younger in. Like Nübel for example. One year left on his contract.

What club

might get top 6 with that

we have henderson waiting to get a shot. He's just gone out on another loan so that means de gea is staying

Not quite 'saved them from relegation' but he kept them in the top 4 with Jose

UNITED SIGN SOME MORE FUCKING PLAYERS ALREADY YA CUNTS! TWO IDIOTS FROM SWANSEA AND PALACE AREN'T GOING TO CUT IT!

Attached: efw.jpg (634x344, 60K)

Calm down, Rashid

presumably either celtic or rangers

They've used up their budget already

>>Marko Arnautovic has completed his move from West Ham to Shanghai SIPG in a deal worth around £22.5million, according to Sky sources.
Actually sad to see him go, I would have like to have seen him at Manure or similar upper mid table side.

>Burnley sign defender Erik Pieters from Stoke on a two-year deal with the option of a further year.

>Leeds United defender Liam Kitching has joined League Two side Forest Green Rovers for an undisclosed fee. The 19-year-old has previously spent time on loan at Harrogate Town.

>Arsenal are in talks to sign Saint Etienne defender William Saliba. Sky Sports News understands that Arsenal are looking into a deal to buy him now and loan him back to the Ligue 1 side.

Ah yes, 'sky sources' totally coming out with something new that was totally not mentioned three weeks ago.

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x1852, 291K)

Retard

>United only have a budget of 60 million

Attached: 1557332033987.jpg (217x223, 92K)

>'lower wage bill' than united or liverpool
>oh yeah we pay our manager literally 3x as much though haha
how the fuck is FFP so inept lmao

five years to the day since the huelocaust

Attached: 1555600790319.jpg (997x709, 152K)

2011/12

>Lampard on £5.5mil

Lmao

Attached: ireland car.jpg (370x246, 29K)

harrogate town mentioned

Afghanistan, probably

Utd are so bad, that the most expensive and highest paid players at the club are worthless on the football pitch.

>They've used up their budget already

Attached: 1529773118624.png (670x503, 597K)

i reckon afghanistan would be pretty comfy if it hasn't been a war zone for like 40 of the past 50 years

>Everton will pass on an offer in excess of 35M € for #Malcom. Marco Silva has made the former Bordeaux player his priority. Arsenal is on the lookout. The Gunners are in discussions with the player's entourage but have yet to make an offer.

Everton could realistically win the league.

>tfw went from Gary Rowett to Phillip Cocu as manager and got paid £9m for it

>implying that has anything on the 30 min drive to Southend from Stratford

would be a very decent signing for the bitters if it actually happened

Attached: 1538531587990.webm (480x600, 1.21M)

Enemas

Anyone fancy a bit of Uncle Albert on a free?

Attached: albert.jpg (1200x895, 84K)

for some reason this video makes me happy. nice comfy cow.

Apparently it was fairly liberal and western before the taliban. Same in Iran before the revolution

Is that Megan Rapinoe?

I imagine it's long dead by now

Nilla Fischer according to top follow @ftbllrswanimals

Can Brendao lead Leicester to Europe with a squad like this?

Attached: Untitled1.png (520x655, 148K)

>malcom
I completely forgot about that idiot.

>Brendao
i don't know this meme

>Viv Solomon-Otabor has left Birmingham after turning down a new contract, the Sky Bet Championship club have confirmed.

Go look him up on transfermarkt to see if he'd be any use at Oxford and turns out he's already at CSKA Sofia.

That squad is better than United, Arsenal and Chelsea at the moment. So ya, they could get top 5 and a europa spot.

how did everton get in with barcelona for these exotic players? is is through martinez?

>see if he'd be any use at Oxford
Are you the director of football at oxford or something?

Not when there are three players that will let him down.

Everton could realistically wear a blue shirt for home games next season

I wish. No, just a fan. Nobody local to talk to about the team so do it on here.

When Brendan Rodgers was at Liverpool, Coutinho allegedly used to call him Brendao

Rangers already have right back sorted so it must be celtic

>Coutinho allegedly used to call him Brendao
haha what is Couinho like, haha, mad lad, haha.

Probably just a move to get more money from Asian customers

Ironic since he's a manlet

>let clyne go out on some loan a week before both your right backs and your left back gets injured and you drop six points in two weeks
>don't even sell him in the summer
what did lfc mean by this?

giant personality though

For me, it's commenting about a player joining 'us' without specifying which shit team I support

Jej

Clyne wouldn't have helped Liverpool in those draws, he offers less of an attacking threat than Milner at rb

Asano never played a single game for Arsenal because he never got a work permit. Japs take a lot of work to get permits for so are nearly always loaned out with options to buy.

i think hendo played at rb for one game because milner had to play on the left

What’s Giovani Lo Celso like anyway

He obviously means Be Forward Wanderers.

Attached: Championnat du Malawi de football 2019 — Wikipédia.png (515x440, 23K)

Doing the Times crossword every day has actually helped reverse a lot of the damage for me. It's good for lots of different brain functions, not to mention concentration. I'd recommed getting back into it user

Attached: help helper.jpg (251x201, 10K)

Like Giovani dos Santos.

Decentt bloke, shit cook and a mediocre cricketer

he has kind eyes

Funny, loyal but often quick to anger, likes long walks on the beach with his dogs

>being so much of a brainlet you need this to understand measurement

I need to download a Saudi Arabia database for FM19. Found out there are some speed demons in that league, I want to run both in a single team just to meme it up.

>jus b urself fc

I want to but I've completely fogotten how the clues are constructed

Kek when was this image made?

Smell of cope off this post

Virgin is on 210, top earner at Liverpool

Bournemouth sign defender Jack Stacey from Luton on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

>Fiorentina midfielder Marco Benassi has denied that he is close to joining Genoa. “I haven’t given even half-a-second’s thought to leaving...”

Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele has returned to training a week earlier than his teammates, according to a report in Cadena Ser.

>Arsenal are in talks to sign Saint Etienne defender William Saliba.

Burnley sign defender Erik Pieters from Stoke on a two-year deal with the option of a further year.

>Bayern Munich are waiting for the "domino effect" that could help them land a "top player," according to CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

Ryan Mason has taken up an academy coaching role at Tottenham on a full-time basis.

>Fulham youngster Harvey Elliott will join Liverpool this summer, according to reports. (Liverpool Echo)

Philippe Coutinho's agent Kia Joorabchian says the Brazilian will remain at Barcelona this summer. (Liverpool Echo)

>Arsenal are edging closer in their efforts to agree a deal with Saint Etienne for defender William Saliba. (Evening Standard)

Bruno Fernandes is reportedly calm about his future and believes a move to Manchester United will materialise. (Manchester Evening News)

>Norway U21 midfielder Einar Iversen has signed a three-year deal at Everton.

Carlo Ancelotti admits James Rodriguez is ‘not a Napoli player yet’, ‘appreciates’ Mauro Icardi and ‘expects a captain’s attitude’ from Lorenzo Insigne.

>Parma boss Roberto D’Aversa has officially extended his contract with the club until 2022.

Sevilla are hopeful of landing Galatasaray midfielder Fernando with Roque Mesa heading in the other direction, report Marca.

>Empoli midfielder Rade Krunic is already training with Milan, despite his transfer not yet going through.

Roma midfielder Steven Nzonzi has finally shown up for preseason after undergoing a medical.

>Sampdoria are on the verge of completing their fifth summer signing in Spezia left-back Tommaso Augello. Samp, for their part, have already signed Julian Chabot, Morten Thorsby, Gonzalo Maroni and Fabio Depaoli this summer

Parma have officially signed defender Vincent Laurini from Fiorentina, with Napoli pair Luigi Sepe and Alberto Grassi to follow.

>Matthijs de Ligt has begun preseason training with Ajax, amidst Mino Raiola’s continued efforts to bring him to Juventus.

Reports in Galicia claim West Ham United have trumped Valencia at the eleventh hour to land Celta Vigo striker Maxi Gomez.

>Espanyol have completed the signing of Athletic Club Bilbao midfielder Ander Iturraspe on a one-year contract, the club have confirmed.

Reims extend manager David Guion's contract until 2021

>27-year-old Caen attacker Yacine Bammou is in Turkey ahead of a loan with option to buy move to Alanyaspor

Everton to make a bid worth more than €35m to Barcelona for winger Malcom - he’s Marco Silva’s priority target, according to @mohamedbouhafsi. Arsenal in talks with player’s entourage but haven’t bid.

>Watford have opened talks with the entourage of OGC Nice winger Allan Saint-Maximin

Attached: d4huVYe6RmuFZ5kT9s1A_oyouri.jpg (706x982, 99K)

>Roque Mesa
tfw you will never be as handsome as him

Attached: mesa.png (271x583, 356K)

This except the complete opposite. Multikulti is destined for failure because it defies human nature.

Don't think Clyne would have been able to do anything about the Maguire goal that game though.

surely if it defied human nature it wouldn't happen?

Yes however, sodomy is not love

For me, it's discussing sociology and politics in every thread on every board

for me, it's ignoring yanks posts and saging yank threads

Attached: 1562350411960.jpg (3118x1632, 543K)

Monogamy also defies nature

What about the AIDS epidemic. Sure seems like sodomy hurt a lot of people

>TRANSFERS
>TRANS + FURS
>TRANNIES + FURRIES

for me, it's posting animal content and lfc content and occasionally engaging with other posters about transfers

Attached: 1548120234328.jpg (669x584, 109K)

>Wigan have signed former Hull goalkeeper David Marshall on a two-year deal.

>Leicester to sign Youri Tielemans for a club-record fee after agreeing personal terms with the Monaco midfielder, according to Sky sources.

absolutely based

Attached: 1550278635522.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

>Arsenal are in talks to sign centre-back William Saliba from Saint Etienne, Sky Sports News understands.
literally who

tbf if you called her nan all your life, you'd be forgiven for forgetting what her real name was

Every noun in that story is grim

yeah, i don't know the names of any of my great grandmothers or one of my grandmothers

>25 million pounds 18 year old
CUT MY BUDGET INTO PIECES

>Black African French

Literally Arsenal: The Player.

don't forget loaning him back for a year too

Fucking hell.

It's where /pol/ posters go when they're told to have sex.

Is this the slowest transfer window in recent history

How did arsenal become so pathetic

At least spurs spent 65m on a player

There is not a single competent person at Arsenal.

'ate 'azard

i feel like joao felix is the only absolutely bonkers transfer so far; everything else has been just sensible purchases, even from man u

>let your squad decay
>no more cl money
>have to sign random shitters 10 clubs have already passed oh
its like liverpool 7 years ago

Breaking their wage structure. Also heard an interesting thing. Since the GBP have gone down in value and player value have skyrocket by not investing money in players they have fucked themself over.

owners have realised you can pocket more money being a midtable shit that sometimes gets into europe rather than investing tons in top players with top wages to try win a trophy every once in a while

same with manure

Toothpaste flags, toothpastepill me about Renato Tapia pls

Attached: 644e682f7e31c84c0c087b332b22475c-imagepng.png (900x722, 197K)

Monogamy works in nature, getting a monopoly on a woman's womb means your genes will be passed on through her

why

fabinho is a fockin liar la

don't be doubting that liverpool feel lad

Attached: 1533034037092.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

American owners should be banned from football desu

ahem

Attached: Henry.jpg (960x450, 64K)

Getting a monopoly on several wombs is even better

youtube.com/watch?v=9eWERM6QSys
>when the camera pans to fabinho and he's belting out YNWA despite only being at the club 8 months

Attached: 1551723443269.png (354x286, 32K)

this

Attached: 1558849195457.jpg (612x478, 69K)

men are superfluous to the reproduction process these days anyway; you just need a nice womb and a fanny to crap the little things out from

Attached: 1534274430910.webm (320x320, 361K)

For me, it's Rogerio
>bought from Brazil by Sassuolo youth
>sold to Juventus youth four months later
>two year loan to Sassuolo a year later
>promoted to main Juve squad
>sold to Sassuolo on a permanent

Attached: Untitled1.png (855x284, 29K)

like when Arnautovic did this after his first goal for west ham

Attached: 897601064[1].jpg (930x620, 46K)

italian transfers are just generally mad

they still have a buyback clause i believe

Attached: 1550276824999.png (507x487, 280K)

Sassuolo is basically Juventus B team

based and ffp-pilled

This what money laundering looks like, correct?

our lad

Attached: 1553739421298.png (471x518, 231K)

private owners* more like
I don't get why england has the most loyal supporters yet the clubs aren't fan-owned

>sociology
Doesn't even deserve the status of science.

>according to fbi stats, 80% of most dangerous criminals jailed in the usa come from single mother homes
crap little things indeed

What's MV meaning there?

Estimated market value. Transfermarkt is rarely perfect, but it's by far the closest database

market value probably, don't be a brainlet

>96 posters
I hope no-one else tries to post here without a ticket

I worked in a shit tier vocational high school and most of the Ngubus there were from single mothers, raised along their 8 brothers and sisters. During a journey in Greece, one literally cried when he saw how much his host family cared about him.

THIS POST IS THATCHER'S FAULT, LA

phoneposting to make abls seethe

>Breaking their wage structure
What? They're like the 6th highest wage in the league, so that's right for their position.

huh

The problem is that 3 or 4 players take a quarter of the wages. Not homogeneous at all. Same problem as United.
Wages "structure".

Players not Özil wants more or the same money as him or they wont sign new contracts or new signings want higher wages fucking it up even more.

walked in on my colleague with her hand down her pants in the middle of the office and she was either adjusting her tampon or having a little wank and either way i'm disgusted

Their highest wage is Ozil at £300k and they're looking to get rid of him. The next highest was Ramsey and they got rid of him. Got rid of Cech, Welbeck, Lichenstiener, Ospina.

When clubs like Spurs are spending more on wages than Arsenal, there is not really that much to worry about. United are the only club that should be worrying. 6th and 1st in wage spending. £30m a year on a single player.

Are you gay?

They couldn't sign Rambo because he wanted Ozil money

did you ask for a sniff?

>someone posts something innocuous about arsenal
>a few posts later there's a wall of text seething about nothing in particular
how do we explain this phenomenon?

>United are the only club that should be worrying.
Dunno this summer shows that Arsenal might be in trouble too. Getting rid of Özil is the problem ofc they are looking for a way to do it but is there a solution that makes all parties happy?

Idk

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-171828_Twitter.jpg (1080x1723, 913K)

Any transfer rumours that make you mad already?
For me it's saga of >our Malinovskiy getting out of Genk, the speculation in our media is ANNOYING
>he is going to Valencia
>Noo he is going to Atalanta
>Sampdoria is the best choice!!
>Man City should buy him bros he's a genius

Goddamn just go somewhere you fucking h*hol

His little sis looks like his mum

Wrong. There are several species of animals that are naturally monogamous.
It’s a valid evolutionary strategy. The natural equivalent of Multikulti is having an invasive species wipe out the native population. Just look at the Native Americans.

Smol

don't make this lad's mum angry

>h*hol
Excuse me user what is this

ANNOUNCE HENDERSON AND MAUPAY FUCKING FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK

Attached: blades polandball.png (800x500, 29K)

hohol
It's Ukrainian for haha

hehol
Its Ukrainian for a man's anus

There is a social cost to having excessive numbers of unmarried males in your civilization.
Also most men will never have the resources to support several wives and their children. Polygamy is a privilege for the elite men in society.

>Just look at the Native Americans.
that wasn't multiculturalism though that literally was an invasion

Gold Cup XI, plus what club they play for

Goalkeeper: Guillermo Ochoa, [without club]
Defender: Luis Rodriguez, Tigres UANL
Defender: Carlos Salcedo, Tigres UANL
Defender: Aaron Long, New York Red Bulls
Defender: Jesus Gallardo, CF Monterrey
Midfielder: Michael Bradley, Toronto FC
Midfielder: Andres Guardado, Real Betis Balompié
Midfielder: Jonathan dos Santos, LA Galaxy
Winger: Jonathan David, KAA Gent
Winger: Christian Pulisic, Chelsea FC
Forward: Raul Jimenez, Wolverhampton Wanderers

Attached: 1562602707753.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

redpill me on Jonathan David

Worth noting that Jonathan David won the Golden Boot, Guillermo Ochoa won the Golden Glove, Raul Jimenez won the Golden Ball, and Christian Pulisic was named Best Young Player

lads what happened to tielemans wiki page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youri_Tielemans

That almost makes sense for a squad of about 25. You should expect the square root of the total squad players to earn about half the wages. Basically 5 high earners, 5 or 6 on about half that then the rest on small contracts as prospects or senior squad players.

Who can stop Leicester from achieving 6th now?

>He is a dirty little nonce Tielemans represented Belgium at several youth levels

Attached: 37d.jpg (256x256, 8K)

Money is literally no object to United from a solvency standpoint.
It’s actually part of the issue. Their ownership has continuously splashed huge cash on players that haven’t worked out rather than buying one or two huge players and filling in with smarter buys. The only good transfers of the last 5 season were Pogba and Lindeloff. Martial too, if they decide to sell him for a profit, but he doesn’t fit that system.

No difference. Just look at the US. Within 5 generations whites will be a tiny minority, and blacks will be genocided by the Mestizos.

19 years old, can play AM or winger (sometimes striker), regular starter for Belgian club Gent (scored 14 in 43), scored 6 goals in 4 games in the Gold Cup, part of Canada's "half-golden generation", reportedly a £3.5m release clause

But above all, he's a pacy black lad.

becoming a minority through interbreeding is completely different to being killed from a natural standpoint though

>"half-golden generation"

What a cuntish name

love a pacey black lad me

>maupay
hang about I thought wilder hated non-brits

Future £80m+ player and Argentina international here.

Attached: Capture.png (607x395, 249K)

France is rightful British clay

>argentina international
not an achievement

I call it that because only the forwards and wingers are GOAT; the mids are okay, keeper is okay, defenders are garbage

brodgers

I’ve heard rumors my mate Dave might sign for the neighbor Sunday league team next season as he’s tired of people not showing up for practice. He’s a great LB so it would be a hard hit.

Who's he calling?

Attached: orig[1].jpg (4096x2730, 2.05M)

nobody, it's a publicity photo, he's not actually using the phone

Bet you're fun at parties

Wouldn't know, I'm never invited to any

*wins the Premier League*

Attached: cheeky rodgers.jpg (500x300, 11K)

the seething from West Ham over Arnautovic fucking them off for China has been hilarious

Female here. You don't adjust tampon's dumb ass.

>8 July
>Premier League
Erik Pieters [Stoke - Burnley] Undisclosed
Jack Stacey [Luton Town - Bournemouth] £4m
Youri Tielemans [Monaco - Leicester] £40m
Tyrone Mings [Bournemouth - Aston Villa] £20m

>English Football League
David Amoo [Cambridge Utd - Port Vale] Free
Herbert Bockhorn [Borussia Dortmund II - Huddersfield] Undisclosed
Liam Kitching [Leeds - Forest Green] Undisclosed
David Marshall [Hull - Wigan] Free
Kieran O'Hara [Manchester Utd - Burton] Loan
Yuri Ribeiro [Benfica - Nottingham Forest] Undisclosed
Jack Rose [Southampton - Walsall] Loan
Jordan Rossiter [Rangers - Fleetwood] Loan
Alfa Semedo [Benfica - Nottingham Forest] Loan

>International
Liam Kelly [Reading - Feyenoord] Undisclosed

Attached: Cousin.png (663x657, 615K)

You can adjust a pad I would imagine

He's calling that Wednesday player he nearly killed to see if he's ok to Facetime

Bongs, My brothers and I are traveling to Europe this summer. We plan on visiting London for 5 days. We will be leaving August 11th.

We are hoping to see an opening day premier league match on August 10th. We would like to stay in London and are thinking about either West Ham vs Man City or Tottenham vs Aston Villa.

How do we get tickets? Also, what our are chances on getting tickets for opening day? How expensive will the tickets be?

>Man Utd got turned down for Leicester City and will end up with Shortstaff who cost more

Deary fucking me

Attached: leicester-5-3-mufc.jpg (720x307, 37K)

>Luis Rodríguez
He was dreadful wtf

>How do we get tickets?
Purchase them from a tout outside the ground

>Also, what our are chances on getting tickets for opening day?
Nil, unless purchased from a tout outside the ground.

>How expensive will the tickets be?
Extortionate

>huddersfield trying to do a huddersfield again
>forest buying more players from portugal
>liam kelly going to feyenoord

>West ham Vs Man City

Two tinpot clubs, spurs villa is a proper big match

>bradford
is this a part of the joke?

Not a joke

Attached: Cousins.png (667x767, 625K)

opening day you'll have no chance

bbc.co.uk/news/stories-46558932

I'm going to be pissed off when man utd get the only good youth prospect from Newcastle in a decade and aren't even happy with him.

that's sad

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48912097

>Manchester City and Chelsea have switched their opening Women's Super League fixtures next season to the Etihad Stadium and Stamford Bridge.

>City's derby against Manchester United will be played at the 55,000-capacity ground on Saturday, 7 September.

>Chelsea play Tottenham at home the following day and entry to that match is free for all supporters.

>The move is aimed at building on the increased interest in women's football after the World Cup.

lmao these will look terrible

>It's another man united ruin a future England international episode

>Liam Kelly [Reading - Feyenoord] Undisclosed
Apparently >we got him for 500k. Pretty good deal I would think.

I'd go to the Etihad if Liverpool were playing but I refuse to watch City v Chelsea

Spurs total wages is still much lower than Arsenal's

I would like to see their new stadium desu.

Would it be worth it buying a membership through the Spurs Website when they release the tickets to the general public?

>when they release the tickets to the general public?

You have no chance of getting them, this is a pipe dream

Just had a finger up my arse lads.

Attached: fad.jpg (960x640, 88K)

They aren't playing Chelsea in that match though.

Your best chance is something like viagogo

Gonna cost like £300 a ticket though

Cup games are the only ones you have a chance at getting on general sale

Sorry to hear that user
or
Congrats hope you enjoyed it

Thanks for the input

I enjoy not having ass cancer la

Is that how you say bunda in Spanish?

Was it your own?

Means good day v_v

>Liverpool to focus on talent from within

Attached: sha.jpg (640x924, 101K)

lame

Neymar skipping PSG training

Please come to Liverpool.

His sister in town?

Ooh manlet friend

It's like they don't want to win the PL

Attached: the cube.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Neymar to Barca and Dembele to Liverpool

Asensio to Liverpool

Focusing on the fairplay cup again.

yes. please go to Liverpool. should be a great hard working team mate. perfect for Klopp system. definitely wouldn't fuck up the locker room. trust me

Attached: 1551901260613.png (960x1051, 723K)

Welcome to Manchester

No.
This rumour happens every year.

Neymar-Griezmann swap deal

Would be a great deal.
Griezman playing behind Cavani and Mbappé would be great.

Been a tough day for the villa players

Attached: IMG_20190708_182702.jpg (1200x1600, 207K)

>We are delighted to announce that Tottenham Hotspur Women will play their home matches at The Hive Stadium, the home of Barnet FC and London Bees FC, from the start of the 2019/20 season.

ahahahhahahahhahah

God I wish this was real.

Dios mio

>London Bees FC
whom?

Just so you know, the old guy is the current President of Portugal

Harry Winks and Ben Davies re-sign with Tottenham

Also its rumoured Lo Celso, Real Betis is waiting on Tottenham to make the next move

Barnet's ladies team.

>Manchester United just continue to buy left wing players while completely ignoring the right

Left:

Neymar
Sanchez
Martial
James
Rashford (prefers left over right)

Right Wing:

Mata?
Lingard?

What the fuck are they thinking?

Be a weird thing for Grealish to lie about

twitter.com/JackGrealish1/status/1148275603977723905?s=09

Attached: 665A8C2A-090A-4ADE-B63E-8837CC41B9D8.jpg (750x418, 37K)

James is a right winger isn't he?

Rate Leutweiler. Is he 2nd or 3rd choice?

he's had more games on the left but he can play both

>cucking man united
How can one club be so based?

Attached: D40099D0-7132-46C4-A895-C84EB506A403.jpg (800x418, 83K)

why would he have even gone to united in the first place

Seething manure fans

Why not, you know, at the new stadium?

>buys United's Pogba backup
>insists on 100 million for Maguire because they know United have no other options
>takes United's 6th place position next season

they are pretty based right now

Better atmosphere at a close to capacity small stadium than a mostly empty massive one. Probably less running costs too

Why? The stadium would be empty.

Hard to tell, >we've only used two keepers in the last two years; >our first choice and a teen they decided to cap-tie. I'd guess third, because the other guy, Maxime Crepeau, plays in Canada and >our FA prefers that

Thanks Pierre

Based

But I was told women's football was huge! EQUAL PAY NOW!

In what universe can you kick someone with the spike on their head away from the ball?

>bell end o
His name means dick.

ManU deserves it for putting their faith in a bunch of dabbing Zoomers

i don't know if west ham sell out but there's no chance of getting tickets for spurs, you could always look into second tier games

Phil isn’t even the best drummer in the Beatles

Attached: 1542800973920.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

Surely ole isn't anywhere near that. even being united and edwood that's hard to believe

That's the joke. His name is Bellerin

obviously not

Attached: 5B767578-FCC6-4DCA-B097-31A092DEF82F.jpg (480x541, 40K)

Sry 4 bad engrish hermano

>engrish

Wow you speak just like most malawians

>tf
>reddit spacing
Ooga booga

what's your native language

There is no such thing, don't embarrass yourself

NEW: NEW: NEW: NEW: NEW:

Kek