FRIENDLY REMINDER

To all you C U C K S screaming MUH Equal Pay for MUH USWNT

Attached: 8A63F122-AEDF-4061-99B5-63B63D809733.jpg (1125x1331, 655K)

they deserve more than usmnt. usmnt should go sweep the floors

USWNT: 4 World Cups
FC Dallas U-15 boys: 0 World Cups

Would watch the rematch the boys got this in the bag tho

Allow u15 mens squads into the next female world cup please

when did people start liking ugly weird old people? did it start with trump?

I used to think that America was a land where you earned the money by working hard, not by whining. Female soccer is at diapers, male soccer (even at USA) isn't, tell those lesbians to stop whining.

The american dream is dead, now anyone gets anything just because they are something but hard workers.

Attached: 157913598.jpg (642x960, 41K)

People just like whoever is spewing their agenda. In this case, it's the buttblasted incel agenda

Reminder that your lakes become our rain, please stop pissing in your lakes.

Let me correct you, the American dream is a hoax from the start.

You are a better player than anyone on the USWNTUVWXYZ team

based

USWNT would have won but they didn't have VAR

The USMNT unironically play worse than any U-15 team.

The game was rigged from the start
It was all lies

>B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MEN??
>B-BUT DRUMPF SAY SOCCER GIRL BAD
>WAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1468937123116.png (640x480, 322K)

Obsessed. Take a shower.

>muh incels!
You still can’t meme lmao

read the OP post and tell me who is obsessed sweetie

lol ok pierre

Can they get back to cooking and cleaning already?

yikes. have sex

if only incels could vote, leftists would sweep every office in the country. mass fucking projection and cope

>Can they get back to cooking and cleaning already?

No. Losers only get to cook and clean now get back to work.

only if you have sex

Are you retards implying these broads who generate peanuts should be earning more?
They're already getting a higher percentage of the revenue from this chick world cup than the man get from the real one
They're already ridiculously overpaid by clubs and are subsidized by the wealth the men's team generates
Hang yourselves

>He believes meritocracy is real
Pretty cringe bro

>tfw zoomers are calling the boomer a pedophile for that tweet

I jumped into a pretty harmless thread about this on twitter earlier this afternoon, and an hour later had some SJW psycho threatening to contact my boss and tell him i was being sexist/racist on twitter.

I don't even care if I dox myself with this, this is completely off the rails.

Attached: 1.jpg (1432x886, 935K)

Do any of you nazis want to disagree with this?

Attached: file.png (755x844, 651K)

>crowd chants equal pay

It was literally 8 people in a small section of the stadium.

But yeah. I disagree. You're literally stomping little Thai girls 13-0 to the point where they're in tears on the field, and then simultaneously losing to a junior varsity boys football club. You're simply not even remotely playing the same style of game.

Imagine taking this seriously

My sides are offsides

Pay from who, their national team? Because I'm sure their clubs or universities won't pay more to them than a MLS team does, what does this equal pay thing even mean and why is the pressure and guilt trip on everyone except (((sponsors))) that will fucking laugh at the revenue they get from women.

Women are actually paid a greater cut of the revenue than the men.

Attached: D-5bjQRWsAAoUeD.jpg (600x1200, 149K)

then why won't shut the fuck up already? They dominate the other literal farmer girl teams, they get paid more from revenue. What do they want, equal pay from who?

I deleted the images but there was something from some UN thing with a pic of Messi and what he earns, comparing it to how thousands of female footballers together don't earn that much.
Remember the female barca player moaning that she wasn't in first class like the men, it's ridiculous how people eat this shit up

BASED

>what does this equal pay thing even mean and why is the pressure and guilt trip on everyone except (((sponsors))) that will fucking laugh at the revenue they get from women.
>why won't they shut the fuck up already? They dominate the other literal farmer girl teams, they get paid more from revenue. What do they want, equal pay from who?

What's happening in America right now is that if you basically go on Twitter and whine that you're "oppressed" and it gains traction, eventually corporations will cave and just throw money at you.

If they don't, they will be attacked by crazy SJWs and feminists who blatantly make up shit to smear the companies. In today's hyper-sensitive advertising climate, this is seen by companies as the worst thing that could possibly happen to them, because boomers have no spine and are terrified of being embarrassed on social media.

The best way to describe it, is almost like SJW's have found a way to extort money from whomever they want as long as they bitch on twitter and it gets enough retweets. Logic immediately goes out the window and companies just do whatever possible to please them.

Imagine playing another match against U-15s then the boys chanting "equal pay" at the end of the match.

I think its time for the USMNT to go MTF trans and BTFO every USWNT player from playing ever again and win 5 straight WWC

you could probably meme them into allowing an all MTF team in the competition desu

lmao this fella just destroyed those entitled cunts
Has rapinoe answered yet?

You sound quite buttblasted by a helpless old man

Why are Americans retarded? Just calm down and wait for leftists to stop giving a fuck about women's football the second something else happens. It's not like Trump doesn't give them new stuff to complain about every week.

actually based

americans should have NEVER been involved in our game, in soccer

big mistake...

if crowd chants -> then why crowd doesnt pay them more, l@l????

ronaldo makes millions because millions of ppl pay to watch him.... stupid crowd chants...

There shouldn't be equal pay since women won the WC and men lost the gold cup, the women should be paid more

When they started telling the truth?

Iran actually has a history doing this in the Olympics.

I mean you're not wrong but you could have presented your argument like less of a twat
But yeah fuck that cunt jesus dick

Pay should be based on revenue generated--that is it. The WNT makes more money than the MNT and therefore the women should be paid more than the men for senior NT caps. You make more money for others you get more yourself. It is pretty fucking simple.

Who is this faggot anyway? How pathetic for some bald boomer to talk assblasted smack about young women 30-40 years his junior. Jesus Christ people need to have sex. 7bil people on this planet and they all got here through fucking. Go fuck a vagina people it isnt hard.

Welcome to Yea Forums, let me be your guide.

I find it hilarious how these overpaid cunts have found a way to have hordes of retards demanding they get paid more money. The same goes for the film industry where female multi-millionairs have normal day wageslaves championing their fight to get even more money, and they do it for free.

>while the men have to play agaisnt pogba messi ronaldo and the likes the women lose to texas u15
>wonder why they dont get the same pay

Npcs truly are the jannies of the real world

THEY DESERVE IT YOU OUTDATED CONSERVATIVE STINK

If they generate more revenue they should get paid more no? I dont understand your argument

>This is a typical roastie mind

>being this much of a yellow vest cuck

Yikes...

>fornicating is the solution
You people are degenerate mongoloids

>demanding money to play for your nation
yikes
america patrotism is truly dead

based jean-luc. the meritocracy meme has gone on for too long

..there's nothing friendly about that reminder..

>Ogonoski
polak cy co :DDD

Attached: 1561417717082.jpg (740x1200, 126K)

>tf
>tp

baka gaijin talked smack of course it is for you as an expat

looking at it like that, messi should earn more

>one top player makes more than thousands of shitty players

wow! its almost like rapinoe earns way more than the entirety of brazilian female players as well. she should get a pay cut tbqh, equality!

u15 boys would beat mens team

what is this the 50's? The american dream is to get fucked by a nigger on camera and take pictures of your arse cheeks and open mouth for a living now

holy fucking based. Males BTFO

>Equal Pay for USWNT
I hope they do this. I hope they pay more than male players so the companies that support this shit go broke.

Does U-15 mean 14 year olds, no 15??

Looks like a butchered Polish name so probably 3rd or so generation mutt.

Getting a laugh out of this
It’s like the UN is literally trying to cause controversy on something they know is basically not changeable for well near 100 years at the earliest
Zoinks

Imagine paying money for a VPN so you can feel your animus
Kek how pathetic

Huh, I thought Messi made more than that. Considering that maybe he is raped with taxes...

It depends. If they're a nigger immigrant they can be 30 and claiming to be 12

There are two ways to approach the question.
In the first one you believe that you deserve money proportionally to how good you are in what you do. If you believe that, women are overpaid just because they are far worse than men. Honestly, I don't think this is the correct way to approach when we talk about sport, which is just entertainement. So, the second way to hink is that women deserve money proportionally to how many people watch them. When women football will be more followed tna men football, they will get more money. This will became naturally, not by just pretending it. Poeple who manage football just wnat to do money, so when they will understand, (but they have already understood) that women football could be more profitable, they will start to pay women more. Simple as fuck.

Even with the stupid example you used you still didn’t answer my question.
Thanks Christmas tree

Every professional sports player is always maneuvering for more wages but somehow this spawns a bazillion posts.

Trump just got reelected

>UN

>Considering that maybe he is raped with taxes...
>He doesn't remember Panama Papers
Missi is a professional tax dodger

>thinks a "world cup" won by a team that get their asses handed to them by 15 year old boys is actually worth something

Attached: ....jpg (236x304, 13K)

It certainly isn’t in Paraguay but what gives you the right to speak about the US? You’re the typical third worlder, not that we don’t have a lot of people like you, but you have a crab mentality and you go mad with jealously when you see someone making it through merit and work. I hate you.

>he believes in fairy tales AND replies with a fallacy

Attached: 1553051704592.gif (500x364, 983K)

They should do it, so the team becomes unsustainable and collapses so we don't have to suffer them anymore.

Who else noticed that in the final they defeated netherlands (orange team bad)?

would be so kino, imagine the gamethreads

>had sex
>seethes
what did zir mean by this?

men are ironically better at both of those things too.

do they actually though?

you make the mistake of assuming that females are rational.

they don’t.
>For instance, in 2010 the Women’s World Cup brought in $73 million in revenue. But that same year the Men’s World Cup earned a whopping $4 billion, according to NBC Sports.

messi could also probably beat them all in a game by himself.

>Another event dubbed a “Battle of the Sexes” took place during the 1998 Australian Open between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world’s top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as “a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager”. The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park, after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2. Braasch said afterwards, “500 and above, no chance”. He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game “fun” and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can’t handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

Americans ruin everything they touch.

>messi evades taxes
stop please, he's already my favorite player, if I like him any more I will be considered gay

You know what?
Assemble a team with an allstars female players from top 7 NTs, and make them play against an allstars male players from top 7 NTs.
That's the only way to shut down this whole mess.